Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Is there any mod that make our PC is a virgin and come with the blood if your character does the sex for the first time?

why write you not simply, that you are looking for a deflower mod? ;)

Oh, I didn't know it has the same meaning.

Is there any mod that make our PC is a virgin and come with the blood if your character does the sex for the first time?

only the first sex (deflower) a vagina should bleed, everything else would not be normal. ;)

I'm looking for a mod that move my character in a lighter location when at racemenu. I remember seeing it here.

ShowRaceMenu Alternative transports you to a different location with lighting all around. Though RaceMenu already has a decent built in lighting system already by just pressing CTRL (it's on by default).

It's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!!

I do not know if it will help you further. :)

Vagina & Defloration [Mod Resource]

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16174-vagina-defloration-mod-resource/

Well, thx, but that's the Oblivion mod that I was talking about.

Oh sorry, my mistake, I have you posted the wrong link. :lol: 

it should "actually" this be. :)

Very detailed vagina mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5929-very-detailed-vagina-mod/

edit: is also not right, apparently there is nothing for Skyrim, I'm sorry. :(

Is there a mod that allows you to ask npcs for the violent bdsm type animations from zaz , and SL perhaps for money or even just the off chance it just happens.

I already use  defeat and sex slaves just wondering if there is a mod that allows the player to be a torture doll :) at any time.

Is there a mod that allows you to ask npcs for the violent bdsm type animations from zaz , and SL perhaps for money or even just the off chance it just happens.

I already use  defeat and sex slaves just wondering if there is a mod that allows the player to be a torture doll :) at any time.

Can't think of one, but "I'll Take the Display Model", (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/), allows you to do it to yourself. (with appropriate negatives configurable in the MCM - well arousal).

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows mod for unpb body, that adds a sleeveless vest with a sideboob effect? I'd add a preview picture, but it's my first post, so I can't. You could check out Mia Khalifa's picture via google, where she wears exacly what i mean. Thanks from the mountain :P

only the first sex (deflower) a vagina should bleed, everything else would not be normal. ;)

Also something to bear in mind that there's some serious misconceptions about the hymen and deflowering in general. A virgin isn't guaranteed to bleed at all, it all depends on the size of the membrane (remember it doesn't actually cover the vaginal opening, it's just around it. If it covers it, that's a problem and you need to get it surgically opened up) which might be reduced by exercise, masturbation, etc. (some might return to its original position, some might pretty much go away after enough penetration), how rough the sex is can affect whether it gets lacerated or not (think of it like the anus. You don't go ramming into it until it's warmed up, lest you risk tearing.), and so on and so forth. Presence of a hymen doesn't mean virginity at all, and the lack of one doesn't mean you're not a virgin.

More back on topic, i've certainly never heard of a "deflowering" mod for Skyrim, if it exists then it's in some obscure corner of the internet i don't know about :P.

I posted this request in the skyrim adult mods thread, but i'm gonna post it here as well just to be sure that someone sees it :

Do any of you guys happen to have a copy of the  "Gatti Armors - Converted to UNP" mod? For some reasons, the mod's author "asianboy345" took it off of nexusmods. (I've already commited a 30 minute  vain search for the mod so don't ask if i've tried googling it)

For those who don't know which mod i'm talking about, here's a link of it from skyrim.2game: LINK!

Can't think of one, but "I'll Take the Display Model", (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/), allows you to do it to yourself. (with appropriate negatives configurable in the MCM - well arousal).

Thanks I will take a look.

Is there a mod that allows me to initiate Sexlab animations with a NPC through dialogue that isn't Sexlab Romance? The dialogue in that mod makes me cringe and breaks my immersion.

Is there a mod that allows me to initiate Sexlab animations with a NPC through dialogue that isn't Sexlab Romance? The dialogue in that mod makes me cringe and breaks my immersion.

Load up the CK, open up sexlabromance.esp and edit the 'sds' quest and dialogue tree. You can have whatever non-cringeworthy stuff you want then.

Load up the CK, open up sexlabromance.esp and edit the 'sds' quest and dialogue tree. You can have whatever non-cringeworthy stuff you want then.

I wanted to seek an alternative mod before I resort to using the Creation Kit. I have zero experience and such a task seems daunting as a result of that.

I believe SexLab Approach allows you to initiate sex via dialogue as well. As well as SexLab Dialogues. Otherwise just do what Setekh said, and you can customize the dialogue the way you want.

I'll check those out. Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I'm looking for a specific body type but cant seem to find it where ever i go.

The preset I'm looking for is like a mix between UNP and CBBE with HDT capabilities, more specifically.

A physics enabled body with a hip setup like UNP (with the hip dip) and the legs + upper body of CBBE.

that uses CBBE textures, does something like this exist...?

http://i.imgur.com/qqjl0oh.jpg

I recommend just creating it yourself in Bodyslide (with Unified UNP). Great program and you can use it to create HDT bodies in whatever shape you want. Bodyslide has more outfit conversions but I personally prefer UUNP.