Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Hi, was wondering if there was a mod that automatically added tattoos from the slavetats mod.

Only Apropos, (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/818-apropos/), at the moment for wear and tear, (as far as I know). However poke Kimy some, because Deviously Cursed Loot is becoming a bit of a swisstool for such things. (Also you could look at SexLabUtil1 - I suspect, but haven't tried, tattoos can be applied via it on 'acts'. It is quite flexible).

Hi, was wondering if there was a mod that automatically added tattoos from the slavetats mod.

Only Apropos, (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/818-apropos/), at the moment for wear and tear, (as far as I know). However poke Kimy some, because Deviously Cursed Loot is becoming a bit of a swisstool for such things. (Also you could look at SexLabUtil1 - I suspect, but haven't tried, tattoos can be applied via it on 'acts'. It is quite flexible).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33400-quick-as-you-like-a-devious-adventure/

Good point, well made. However hasn't that mod been in it's current WIP state like - valley girl voice - forever?

Is there a mod to replace my male characters body and face (armor must change as well) to female?

Can i do this by replacing game files if there is no mod?

Please help.

Just… Why?

Please, just answer me.

And why not :P

Good point, well made. However hasn't that mod been in it's current WIP state like - valley girl voice - forever?

Yes sadly......

Is there a mod to replace my male characters body and face (armor must change as well) to female?

Please help.

Just… Why?

Please, just answer me.

1) go to console

2) type: show racemenu

3) sex: female

... :P

Please help.

Just… Why?

Please, just answer me.

1) go to console

I forgot about that option, thanks for the laugh. Should be noted that the console command only changes the body, not the face though.

Anyways, I've never seen or heard a mod that does what you mention so you'll have to create a custom race that uses female morphs for the males. Guide here.

Please help.

Just… Why?

Please, just answer me.

1) go to console

I forgot about that option, thanks for the laugh. Should be noted that the console command only changes the body, not the face though.

Anyways, I've never seen or heard a mod that does what you mention so you'll have to create a custom race that uses female morphs for the males. Guide here.

Thank you :D

Is there a mod that allows me to initiate Sexlab animations with a NPC through dialogue that isn't Sexlab Romance? The dialogue in that mod makes me cringe and breaks my immersion.

I believe SexLab Approach allows you to initiate sex via dialogue as well. As well as SexLab Dialogues. Otherwise just do what Setekh said, and you can customize the dialogue the way you want.

Whoa, finally somebody knows of some alternatives. I've been looking around for forever!

I'm looking for a specific body type but cant seem to find it where ever i go.

The preset I'm looking for is like a mix between UNP and CBBE with HDT capabilities, more specifically.

A physics enabled body with a hip setup like UNP (with the hip dip) and the legs + upper body of CBBE.

that uses CBBE textures, does something like this exist...?

http://i.imgur.com/qqjl0oh.jpg

I recommend just creating it yourself in Bodyslide (with Unified UNP). Great program and you can use it to create HDT bodies in whatever shape you want. Bodyslide has more outfit conversions but I personally prefer UUNP.

Thanks for the reply, i tried unified UNP but i just cant get it set up how i like. Anyway, cheers.

Please help.

Just… Why?

Please, just answer me.

1) go to console

I'm going to make both genders of my New race have the all the assets/files of a human female.

Will the New Race Female have the same downloaded/modded idle/attack/etc... animations as the human female?

If I do the same with the male, and the only difference being that the gender is named Male, will he still have the animations, along with the CBBE body replacement? Will the armor be female too?

Is there anywhere I can download an alternate version of the Devious Devices harness that doesn't act as a chastity belt? Obviously it's not very entertaining to have someone all dressed up but unable to do much. 

Devious Devices Expansion has different versions of the harness. At least one of them doesn't block sex. I think it's called "Slave Harness" and comes in all six colours/finishes.

Google Fu fails me.

Here is what I need LLPros.

I need a muscular normal map that works well with HHaley's FSCS and Luminations Adorable Face when used on 7B OPPAI.

This is a tricky request, I've been doing clone merging in photoshop and the normals between Sporty Sexy and FSCS don't blend at the neck very well due to differences in height mapping that I can't adjust at the 2D level.

Anyways, anyone have a preferred muscle tone that works with FSCS and Adorable Face?

Thanks in advance.

The tattoos can be removed using racemenu, and if not then they should be easily removed by adding new textures to the characters Data\Textures\actors\character\<charactername>.

Far as changing the ribbon colors, you'll have to pull up the hair mesh .dds files themselves and use a quick selection brush to isolate the ribbons then a image adjustment using the hue/saturation/luminescence adjustment to change the colors.

A companion mods generally don't come with easy customization because they want you to enjoy the companion as it was designed....but it isn't impossible to tweak them to taste.