Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

This is probably a bit of a long-shot but would anyone happen to have an alternate download link for Pinup Poser S MCM? The 3dm link seems to need 20 posts on their board to view and I can't come up with 20 things that are worth translating through google and posting over there.

I can pay in pictures of topless elves.

BZiWdNq.png

Is there a mod that allows the player race to have a custom texture path? I remember using something like that long time ago but i lost the name and the files. Also it did not add a race but it was an esp file that did the redirect.

This mod will do it. It's what I used in the screenshot above to do exactly that.

Thanks but i need something that works with heads. I want to use Born Dragon Skin mod form nexus without affecting every npc's heads

Oh, okay. I've gotten it to work with heads before but I had to add a new complexion to the race I was using in the CK which uses the custom face texture, and then select that complexion during character creation so it overlays the default face.

I'm not sure if there is any other way to do player exclusive face textures unfortunately, apart from using a custom race, but if there isn't a mod already that adds a few custom complexion slots I might take apart my customized dragonborn body esp and see if I can remember how to add them.

Which race are you using for your character?

Edit: Okay, so I threw this together just now and tested it in my game and everything seems to work fine. You're going to need Dragonborn Body to handle body textures because the author's permissions make it clear not to post his work to other sites and to get his permission for modifications, so this mod only does female faces (I have no intention to reinvent the wheel here). Basically, when swapping the custom body textures for Dragonborn Body overwrite the default head textures provided by this one too. I've kept the same folder structure as that mod so they should all be in the same place. Once you've got all your textures overwritten for the race of your choice, open the racemenu in game and choose the very last complexion on the 'Complexion' slider for your character, which should be the overwritten textures if everything was copied over correctly, into the same race folder. I realized near the end that I didn't copy the right vanilla textures in some cases (I think I used the vanilla dark elf specular for everything) but since all the textures are going to be overwritten anyway I don't think this is a big deal. Worst case scenario just overwrite any remaining files with your current defaults/vanilla defaults. Also I didn't touch Khajiit or Argonians because I think there might be more to them with their widely different head meshes and don't have time to figure it out. I also didn't touch vampires because I have no idea what that might break with Dawnguard. This isn't really a proper mod so it lacks a lot of polish but it should get the job done for having exclusive PC character textures in the majority of cases.

dragonborn face.zip

PS: If you have any other mods which alter vanilla race records you'll probably have to merge them with TES5Edit to work properly, as there was no way to do this without adding the complexions to default races. Sorry.

Holy unintended-wall-of-text Batman.

This is a more of a "What is the best" than "Where can I find," but I figure it's still a request, just for a list is all.

It's been a while since I last played Skyrim, and having taken a look at the mods, some of them seem to have not been updated in quite a while, so I'm wondering if that just means they're as good as any mod can hope to be, or if they've been abandoned due to (or causing) another mod taking it's place and doing a better job?

• Pregnancies are pretty dang nice, and Beeing Female thus far is doing an excellent job at it. It does lack the absurd sizes of Hentai Pregnancy (And I mean ABSURD), but the flexibility makes up for it.
  • Being milked (or seeing npcs doing such) is awesome, so Milk mod is awesome. Should I grab anything alongside it, or are there alternate suggestions?
  • I enjoy death-alternative rape. Is there a replacement for Defeat, which was abandoned so long ago now?
  • Dialogue! Romance is pretty old and left to gather dust, but it's still been working great. I love that you can have a modified difficulty in getting laid, as well as enforcing racial or gender preferences. It even rewards you with Speechcraft experience!
  • Grabbing cocks is best done with Schlongs of Skyrim, so far, but it's got its limits that leave me dreaming for what could be...
    • Actually, surprise surprise, a quick little search revealed SOS Schlong for females which has a "how to" posted onto it for making it only pop up on SOME females. Neat! Now I can have an X-out-of-a-hundred chance of encountering a futa.
  • Strap-ons! For when you want to have female-on-female that could "reasonably" leave cum, but don't want to have futa. Actually, I'm just plain out asking what's available that's good? I think the only thing I have is the one from the Nexus.

Hello,

Where could I find this 'armor'? For 7B.

O1YrS3o.jpg

hJ6psNI.jpg

Photo by Sunsakuka.

Thanks!

You'll want to ask in the What Mod Is This? thread. That's for finding mods that you have evidence of what they are, just not what their name is. This thread is for "Is there a mod that does this?"

Okey, thanks. Will do.

Hey guys!

Does anyone know if the mod UNP Undies http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24444/? have been converted to CBBE HDT?

There's a 7Base version here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-629.html

And while I'm posting, can someone also tell me how to "disguise" the links with a text? I don't see that option in the link function when formatting and composing a reply. >:l

Thanks.

In the second row of icons, there is a chain with a green dot on it. That is the "link" button.

Simply select the text that you want to make a link, and then click that button. A box will popup with a spot to put a URL. Just paste your link into it, then click okay, and voila! You now have a link inside text. ;)

And no idea on the Undies sorry. :P

Hello there.

I did some searches on the forum already, and I've found the SOS shlongs like the canine and horse ones (sorry, I won't speak about the ugly lizard one) but I'm almost certain that I had a mod which were giving awesomely looking cocks for Argonians and Khajiits. Feline and lizard cocks, to be exact, before SOS was released.

Does anyone know where they are, now ? If they are still existing, if they are or will be ported to SOS ? Since no serious offense for the moder who created those lizard SOS cocks, but I insist, they are ugly. Too bright, too pointy, with a bug in the texture or shape (not sure what is guilty) when it's erected. And as I know we had better before... I'm curious !

Thank you !

PS : I don't look forward retexturing their cocks. I would like to find totally new models. Where "new" is quite old, now...

This is probably a bit of a long-shot but would anyone happen to have an alternate download link for Pinup Poser S MCM? The 3dm link seems to need 20 posts on their board to view and I can't come up with 20 things that are worth translating through google and posting over there.

I can pay in pictures of topless elves.

BZiWdNq.png

Is there a mod that allows the player race to have a custom texture path? I remember using something like that long time ago but i lost the name and the files. Also it did not add a race but it was an esp file that did the redirect.

This mod will do it. It's what I used in the screenshot above to do exactly that.

Thanks but i need something that works with heads. I want to use Born Dragon Skin mod form nexus without affecting every npc's heads

Oh, okay. I've gotten it to work with heads before but I had to add a new complexion to the race I was using in the CK which uses the custom face texture, and then select that complexion during character creation so it overlays the default face.

I'm not sure if there is any other way to do player exclusive face textures unfortunately, apart from using a custom race, but if there isn't a mod already that adds a few custom complexion slots I might take apart my customized dragonborn body esp and see if I can remember how to add them.

Which race are you using for your character?

Edit: Okay, so I threw this together just now and tested it in my game and everything seems to work fine. You're going to need Dragonborn Body to handle body textures because the author's permissions make it clear not to post his work to other sites and to get his permission for modifications, so this mod only does female faces (I have no intention to reinvent the wheel here). Basically, when swapping the custom body textures for Dragonborn Body overwrite the default head textures provided by this one too. I've kept the same folder structure as that mod so they should all be in the same place. Once you've got all your textures overwritten for the race of your choice, open the racemenu in game and choose the very last complexion on the 'Complexion' slider for your character, which should be the overwritten textures if everything was copied over correctly, into the same race folder. I realized near the end that I didn't copy the right vanilla textures in some cases (I think I used the vanilla dark elf specular for everything) but since all the textures are going to be overwritten anyway I don't think this is a big deal. Worst case scenario just overwrite any remaining files with your current defaults/vanilla defaults. Also I didn't touch Khajiit or Argonians because I think there might be more to them with their widely different head meshes and don't have time to figure it out. I also didn't touch vampires because I have no idea what that might break with Dawnguard. This isn't really a proper mod so it lacks a lot of polish but it should get the job done for having exclusive PC character textures in the majority of cases.

attachicon.gifdragonborn face.zip

PS: If you have any other mods which alter vanilla race records you'll probably have to merge them with TES5Edit to work properly, as there was no way to do this without adding the complexions to default races. Sorry.

Holy unintended-wall-of-text Batman.

I remember making the face work with a mod that also did the head auto. Apparently a mod called Unique Character existed on Nexus but it has been removed at some point. The mod did both head and body. Also i dont remember what i have been using in the past either. I really dont want to mess with racemenu command much more since i have been messing soo much that the slightest change now can mess up race,vampire and skills.

This is a more of a "What is the best" than "Where can I find," but I figure it's still a request, just for a list is all.

It's been a while since I last played Skyrim, and having taken a look at the mods, some of them seem to have not been updated in quite a while, so I'm wondering if that just means they're as good as any mod can hope to be, or if they've been abandoned due to (or causing) another mod taking it's place and doing a better job?

• Pregnancies are pretty dang nice, and Beeing Female thus far is doing an excellent job at it. It does lack the absurd sizes of Hentai Pregnancy (And I mean ABSURD), but the flexibility makes up for it.
  • Being milked (or seeing npcs doing such) is awesome, so Milk mod is awesome. Should I grab anything alongside it, or are there alternate suggestions?
  • I enjoy death-alternative rape. Is there a replacement for Defeat, which was abandoned so long ago now?
  • Dialogue! Romance is pretty old and left to gather dust, but it's still been working great. I love that you can have a modified difficulty in getting laid, as well as enforcing racial or gender preferences. It even rewards you with Speechcraft experience!
  • Grabbing cocks is best done with Schlongs of Skyrim, so far, but it's got its limits that leave me dreaming for what could be...
    • Actually, surprise surprise, a quick little search revealed SOS Schlong for females which has a "how to" posted onto it for making it only pop up on SOME females. Neat! Now I can have an X-out-of-a-hundred chance of encountering a futa.
  • Strap-ons! For when you want to have female-on-female that could "reasonably" leave cum, but don't want to have futa. Actually, I'm just plain out asking what's available that's good? I think the only thing I have is the one from the Nexus.

pregnancy: i dont use being female, too complex, i use fill her up or soul gem oven do the thing just fine

milk : milk mod economy is great, soul gem oven also got but simple

defeat : the owner soon will update it, as he mentioned in the thread

SL dialogue: im not sure thats a great mod...im more enjoying armorous adventure, no point banging everyone/ messed up their dialogue

the last one u seems to found the thing, but if u need a female have arporos dialog or 100% use male SL animation then the mod SL cumshot can change the female into male gender

Hi, I'm looking for pregnancy weighted armour for cbbe that don't replace any vanilla armours...if there is such a thing?

or any armour that supports belly, butt, breast expansion where I don't have to do anything in BodySlide, so plug in and play essentially  :P

Does anyone know of a mod that changes the bulge shape of male underwear when using SOS? The default bulge shape is OK but I'd like the ability to change it to maybe an erect version where it's flipped up, etc. If this exists I'd love to know where it is, and if it doesn't, I guess this is a request. Thanks!! :D

Hi guys,

I've started to play with the Devious Devices mods and, since my  character is pretty weak, well, you know... she kinda get enslave a lot. Shits happens.

Anyway, there is one thing that freak me out every time I am looking for a way to free my char: How come my damn follower dare to refuse to help me sometimes!!!! Hell, save the damn country from alduin and etc doesn't inspire respect??

So that.'s the question: Where can I find a mod that turn my follower more "cooperative" about remove the DD items?

Thanks 

SL dialogue: im not sure thats a great mod...im more enjoying armorous adventure, no point banging everyone/ messed up their dialogue

the last one u seems to found the thing, but if u need a female have arporos dialog or 100% use male SL animation then the mod SL cumshot can change the female into male gender

Can you give a link to the Amourous Adventure mod?

Finding something to force appropriate dialogue when a female has a specific Schlong type would be awesome, but it seems you're as lacking in knowledge about the existance of such a mod as I am. So, consider this a request: We need a mod that detects the installed Schlong types and lets you modify the dialogue choices for various dialogue-initiated-sex mods based on it! This could work for both male and female sides--You never know when somebody finally will get around to making vagina "Schlongs" for men.

That's another thing... With a mod for giving women cocks that completely replace the vagina, there should be a mod to completely replace the cock on men. Shemales and Cuntboys, y'know?

does anyone know some good mods for the cnhf 2.5 body replacer besides the few mods that are on the nexus?

Have you tried searching around tumblr? Sorry I can't provide any links but I've seen a few CNHF compatible mods there. 

Heya, SO I really love bimbos, I love the huge lips, I love the bouncy boobs and I love the perfect bubble butt. Hell, Id be one If I could. 

So I want a mod that can transform me into a bimbo, with bigger lips, tits and ass. Like a curse or something.  Maybe drain intelligence and the such.. like yea, would love something like that. Or if it exists, pls link XDD

someone know if there is a unp conversion for that armor? http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44562/?

i know that is for nv but is just for the picture

the autor adapted it for his mod "litheria race" for skyrim

I do not believe that the author the permission for conversions other body types gives. ;)

HN66s Litheria - Race - BodyReplacer - Armors by humannature66 and ginnyfizz

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25461/?

Text: NO reuploads on other sites without our permission!

Nothing of this stuff is resource material and may NOT resubmitted without our written consent!

Hello there.

I did some searches on the forum already, and I've found the SOS shlongs like the canine and horse ones (sorry, I won't speak about the ugly lizard one) but I'm almost certain that I had a mod which were giving awesomely looking cocks for Argonians and Khajiits. Feline and lizard cocks, to be exact, before SOS was released.

Does anyone know where they are, now ? If they are still existing, if they are or will be ported to SOS ? Since no serious offense for the moder who created those lizard SOS cocks, but I insist, they are ugly. Too bright, too pointy, with a bug in the texture or shape (not sure what is guilty) when it's erected. And as I know we had better before... I'm curious !

Thank you !

PS : I don't look forward retexturing their cocks. I would like to find totally new models. Where "new" is quite old, now...

Closest thing I can think of is Eternal Black's Immersive Bodies.  The author is MIA but you can find the files on 4shared.