Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

You want to know something really, REALLY annoying about skyrim?

The fucking muscle options for males and females. 

Nords in this game are described as "hardy and muscular," but here's the problem- the females aren't muscular or hardy at all. (significantly less so now that CBBE and other body mods exist.) Even the stock females look like someone who belongs on a fashion catwalk, NOT killing dragons and devouring their souls. So, does anybody have suggestions for good female "muscle" body mods? I use CBBE, so a mod which can co-operate with that one would be great. I'd also prefer if it was easily customizeable, not something you have to install and de-install to "customize" your character. 

Hard mode: female muscle mods for Khajiits & Argonians + Standard human races

Any ideas?

Nords in this game are described as "hardy and muscular," but here's the problem- the females aren't muscular or hardy at all. (significantly less so now that CBBE and other body mods exist.) Even the stock females look like someone who belongs on a fashion catwalk, NOT killing dragons and devouring their souls. So, does anybody have suggestions for good female "muscle" body mods? I use CBBE, so a mod which can co-operate with that one would be great. I'd also prefer if it was easily customizeable, not something you have to install and de-install to "customize" your character. 

Any ideas?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280/?

Any ideas?

So tell me, do I have to install individual mods and then this one, using it to activate/de-activate the individual mods?

Any ideas?

So tell me, do I have to install individual mods and then this one, using it to activate/de-activate the individual mods?

How about reading the mod's fucking instruction first? 

Oi, be nice.

Let me fetch a few lines from it:

- 10 extra slots for not included bodies or custom bodies, with support for male bodies

Warning: This mod contains some empty folders for custom resources, if you use mod manager tools these folders can be removed in the installation process, so if you want to add custom resources try a manual install or unzip files and copy the removed folders.

So, it supports alternate body types from other mods, but you have to manually install them.

Customization

Custom bodies:

You must copy your favorite meshes and textures to meshes/BodyTypes/Xtra01, textures/BodyTypes/Xtra01_main, etc.

If you add face textures too, they will be used when you enable AUTO mode in player face section.

You can also add tail meshes for beast races.

Xtra00 body support all features of default bodies, so you have to add muscular textures, suntan, hair, etc in aproppiate folders to work.

This feature also support male bodies since v2.6

Custom Texturesets:

This feature is mainly indeed for custom races from other mods, but can be used with vanilla or teen races. Add the body and hands textures (_sk textures not needed) to one of the sets folders located in data/textures/BodyTypes/RACES/TEXTURESETS/ and select this set in MCM menu. Custom sets 1 & 2 support muscular variation.

During manual installations, make sure that you do not extract to the Skyrim/Data/Meshes folder, but instead to Skyrim/Data/Meshes/BodyTpes/Xtra0X (or the Textures folder for textures). Ensure you navigate into the meshes folder of the zip file, since anything that is supported by NMM will probably default to extracting straight into the Data folder itself, meaning it includes additional folders for Meshes and whatnot. If you don't navigate INSIDE of that folder in the zip, you'll end up nesting folders unnecessarily, and the mod most likely will not work like that.

Also note that although I wrote the final folder as Xtra0X, the X represents the number for how many meshes (Plus one) you have already installed to it. So your first one is 01, while the tenth one is 10.

Different request than before, maybe this has been asked by others, but I haven't seen it, so here goes:

I want a mod that creates duplicates of the "Animal" type mobs, only these duplicates are titled as Female rather than Male, so that they can use a separate set of animations, and I also want to have a set of female-animal animations that they can use.

Of course, let's not forget actually adding in a way for the player to initiate sex with them... It seems that only they can initiate sex with the mods I've taken a look at (Defeat, for example).

If such a mod is made, I would hope that it is compatible with Harvest Overhaul, if not able to detect ANY loot table modifications to add them to the female side. (Might need to be SkyProc for that)

need this armor or top accessory  from blade & soul

Please no asian download sites ))

Sadly, you're only going to find it on an "Asian site". It's part of Optioq's Bodyslide conversions.

The main thread: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html

The link to that specific outfit: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJHON15

222637oigf4zojl86fa8o3.jpg

Oi, be nice.

Let me fetch a few lines from it:

- 10 extra slots for not included bodies or custom bodies, with support for male bodies

Warning: This mod contains some empty folders for custom resources, if you use mod manager tools these folders can be removed in the installation process, so if you want to add custom resources try a manual install or unzip files and copy the removed folders.

So, it supports alternate body types from other mods, but you have to manually install them.

Customization

Custom bodies:

You must copy your favorite meshes and textures to meshes/BodyTypes/Xtra01, textures/BodyTypes/Xtra01_main, etc.

If you add face textures too, they will be used when you enable AUTO mode in player face section.

You can also add tail meshes for beast races.

Xtra00 body support all features of default bodies, so you have to add muscular textures, suntan, hair, etc in aproppiate folders to work.

This feature also support male bodies since v2.6

Custom Texturesets:

This feature is mainly indeed for custom races from other mods, but can be used with vanilla or teen races. Add the body and hands textures (_sk textures not needed) to one of the sets folders located in data/textures/BodyTypes/RACES/TEXTURESETS/ and select this set in MCM menu. Custom sets 1 & 2 support muscular variation.

During manual installations, make sure that you do not extract to the Skyrim/Data/Meshes folder, but instead to Skyrim/Data/Meshes/BodyTpes/Xtra0X (or the Textures folder for textures). Ensure you navigate into the meshes folder of the zip file, since anything that is supported by NMM will probably default to extracting straight into the Data folder itself, meaning it includes additional folders for Meshes and whatnot. If you don't navigate INSIDE of that folder in the zip, you'll end up nesting folders unnecessarily, and the mod most likely will not work like that.

Also note that although I wrote the final folder as Xtra0X, the X represents the number for how many meshes (Plus one) you have already installed to it. So your first one is 01, while the tenth one is 10.

@Tokoshoran

I know you are trying to be nice and appreciate your effort of improving civility online but I am offended to be scolding like a child. 

Re-read the entire "three" posts and listen to tone and you can see why I responded in kind to Hazard's demand after I provided a link to a mod which does what he not so politely wanted.

Also, you basically just copy-and-paste the mod author's instruction for someone who effectively ordered me to read it for him, which I admittedly told him so rudely.  If he still doesn't get it AFTER followed the author's well put together instructions, there is the technical support board where he can explain why he couldn't get the mod to work and we can help him there. 

My apology to everyone else for derailing the thread.

is there a 7B non TBBP version of osare panty?

i've tried using the original unp, but the panties were swallowed by my character butt, while the TBBP version fit, but clip when she run or doing anything else that requires movement

thanks

Hi where can i find those mods that spreads Havok Objects on dead bandits . There was to versions Breast Physics and Havok Object

I made a new skyrim install and realized  that i cant find them in my backup folders . I someone can help my out i would be very happy

Hi where can i find those mods that spreads Havok Objects on dead bandits . There was to versions Breast Physics and Havok Object

I made a new skyrim install and realized  that i cant find them in my backup folders . I someone can help my out i would be very happy

I do not know if it is right, I hope it. :)

Havok Object vs. Havok breast physics object.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2423324-havok-object-vs-havok-breast-physics-object/

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported by threedeedevil

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?#

I do not know if it is right, I hope it. :)

Havok Object vs. Havok breast physics object.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2423324-havok-object-vs-havok-breast-physics-object/

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported by threedeedevil

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?#

Nope..... a video+ xml ....... i found a link  here to LL but it seems not be available any longer . I found esp's and a esm on another drive so i have them in game but still wants the actual mods...

thank you kind sir

Edit i found one mod with object in it: Uglykids HDT all in one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1427-angelic-temptress-unpb-special-ukc/

Is there a Mod to change the skin textures of the player? 

I want to use other skin textures (color, normalmap, specular) as the NPCs.

It's hard to understand what you're looking for. Can you elaborate?

example: 

I use the SG Renewal textures for all females (NPCs and Player) in skyrim. 

But I want to change only the textures of the player to "Fair Skin" and keep SG Textures for all NPCs. 

example: 

But I want to change only the textures of the player to "Fair Skin" and keep SG Textures for all NPCs. 

I'll just dump a pile for you to choose from:

I have been looking for a human toilet or toilet slave mod. Anything in that category, something were you piss and shit into someones mouth and your follower will ask to shit on you or ask for you to shit on them. Anything along the lines of that. I have looked and looked and couldn't find shit pun intended. You anyone has  knowledge of such a mod me and my dick will be very pleased. 

example: 

I'll just dump a pile for you to choose from:

I dont want to change the body, only the textures. 

"Isharas Custom Player Body" is like what I want, but it does not support the face textures.