Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I'm looking for someone to convert a bikini top and a thong to Manga Body v1 BBP. The bikini top and thong must be turned into one single armor, or be able to be worn together. I would like a _0 and a _1 of the finished product. Attached are the nif files for the top and the bottom, both _0 and _1 versions, as well as the textures. If you don't have the body I want it to be converted to, I have added .nifs and textures for that as well. All of the files have already been modified so they are ready to be imported into Blender. Feel free to modify the meshes and textures of the armor as you see fit.

Thanks in advance,

-Nbay64

I just want to ask if anyone is working on my request real quick. Also, just in case the download links aren't working, I'm re-uploading the files in this post.

It's been almost a week now, what is the status on my conversion request?

I am also once again re-uploading the files just for the sake of convenience.

Bikini Top.zip

Guest thunderiaz

I need this HFOB DMRA Body from oblivion converted to Skyrim (look at the pic of my character from Oblvivion with the body). I've attached the file. Any capable modder will be kind enough? 

post-67106-0-70596600-1375228412.jpg

Is there any mod that allows every NPC to use decap animations, and not just those with perk? A SkyProc patcher adding perks or modified killmove conditions or sth? Would be cool if it was compatible with The Dance Of Death mod.

PS: I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post about it...

Guest thunderiaz

I need this HFOB DMRA Body from oblivion converted to Skyrim (look at the pic of my character from Oblvivion with the body). I've attached the file. Any capable modder will be kind enough?

post-67106-0-70596600-1375228412.jpg

They must have horrible back problems.....lol

These are legendary warriors of tamriel. They can carry mountain boobs.

Unless someone has told you they are doing it then you must assume no one is working on it at all and it isn't going to happen unless you do it yourself. Sorry but that's how it works, if you cannot generate enough interest in the right people it simply doesn't happen. I've got a few things I'd like to see adjusted for my favorite bodies but I'm probably going to have to learn to do it myself (I don't believe it's that hard but I'm stubborn sometimes :)).

Unless someone has told you they are doing it then you must assume no one is working on it at all and it isn't going to happen unless you do it yourself. Sorry but that's how it works, if you cannot generate enough interest in the right people it simply doesn't happen. I've got a few things I'd like to see adjusted for my favorite bodies but I'm probably going to have to learn to do it myself (I don't believe it's that hard but I'm stubborn sometimes :)).

This. There's very little you can't do if you're willing to go all the way and learn how to achieve whatever it is you're wanting. Posting a request is merely a try to get someone else to do the work, someone who's got more experience than you - which means less work for them and everyone involved because they already know the ropes. It doesn't mean someone is going to do the work for you. And you can do it yourself, except it takes time and dedication.

This. There's very little you can't do if you're willing to go all the way and learn how to achieve whatever it is you're wanting. Posting a request is merely a try to get someone else to do the work, someone who's got more experience than you - which means less work for them and everyone involved because they already know the ropes. It doesn't mean someone is going to do the work for you. And you can do it yourself, except it takes time and dedication.

It just kinda sucks there isn't more people willing to lend a hand for small things like this though, there's more than enough modders out there to do all these small tasks people have requested here, it's just simply a lack of them willing to help, and it just sucks that I'm probably going to have to learn to do this stuff myself at some point, cause I have very little free time as it is, to spend it making the stuff I want to use just seems so over complicated  :(

It just kinda sucks there isn't more people willing to lend a hand for small things like this though, there's more than enough modders out there to do all these small tasks people have requested here, it's just simply a lack of them willing to help, and it just sucks that I'm probably going to have to learn to do this stuff myself at some point, cause I have very little free time as it is, to spend it making the stuff I want to use just seems so over complicated  :(

My thoughts exactly. They reason I'm asking for someone to do this in the first place is because I don't have enough time to do it on my own. It took me forever to prepare these files for use in Blender in the first place. I hoped that a community like this would have people that are kind enough to lend a hand and help me do a job that, if done myself, would probably be the sloppiest thing ever to be put on the internet.

I think it really all comes down to incentives.

Most modders would rather make one mod that can be enjoyed by many people, than to make one mod for one person.

Unless your request can strikes a chord with the right modder at the right place and the right time, it's probably going to take a very long time, if ever, to see it fulfilled.

Though it may sound a bit cliched, but I really do believe that the fastest way is to do it yourself...

There's more than enough modders out there to do all these small tasks people have requested here.

bad assumption

cause I have very little free time as it is, to spend it making the stuff I want to use just seems so over complicated  :(

If this assumes that other people have more free time, then yea -- another bad assumption

You post a request. It might get done, it might not. That's just kind of the way things are. People are going to do whatever they want with the free time they have, whether it be working overtime, sleeping, or anything in-between.

Saying it kinda sucks kinda sounds like a complaint.

Like the poster above said, this happens very rarely. Modders are not running a business here, so this attitude is an affront towards everyone who used their free time to learn, create and share their work with the community. If there is one thing the modders who went through all of this don't lack, it's ideas or mods they want to do. So, if someone actually does fulfill a request, it's mostly because the modder him/herself wants to see that request done. Learning to mod isn't easy and it is not something you pick up over night, if you don't have the necessary skill-sets or ambition.

Saying that it sucks to have to do it yourself, but expect others to do it for you is a very bad general attitude, that will net you no sympathies for your cause here nor will it benefit you in any real life situation.

So, everyone please stop the bickering and carry on. ;)

Like the poster above said, this happens very rarely. Modders are not running a business here, so this attitude is an affront towards everyone who used their free time to learn, create and share their work with the community. If there is one thing the modders who went through all of this don't lack, it's ideas or mods they want to do. So, if someone actually does fulfill a request, it's mostly because the modder him/herself wants to see that request done. Learning to mod isn't easy and it is not something you pick up over night, if you don't have the necessary skill-sets or ambition.

Saying that it sucks to have to do it yourself, but expect others to do it for you is a very bad general attitude, that will net you no sympathies for your cause here nor will it benefit you in any real life situation.

Not trying to get anyone arguing again, but I just want to clarify why I'm asking for someone to do the conversion request in the first place, and I think I have all the right to say because I'm the one who started this whole mess in the first place.

The reason I'm asking for someone else to do it is not because I'm lazy, or wanted a personal conversion. I asked for someone to convert it in hopes that whoever did would upload it on the forums for everyone to enjoy. I didn't want to do it myself because even though I know how to, I'm horrible at doing it, and would probably end up making the most horrible conversion of all time. I had hoped that someone on the site would be kind enough to help me with it.

I'm not asking for any sympathy or anything, I just want people out there to read this knowing that I never intended to cause so much trouble, and that I am sorry for doing so.

There's more than enough modders out there to do all these small tasks people have requested here.

bad assumption

cause I have very little free time as it is, to spend it making the stuff I want to use just seems so over complicated   :(

If this assumes that other people have more free time, then yea -- another bad assumption

You post a request. It might get done, it might not. That's just kind of the way things are. People are going to do whatever they want with the free time they have, whether it be working overtime, sleeping, or anything in-between.

Saying it kinda sucks kinda sounds like a complaint.

I wanted to appoligize, I didn't mean to upset anyone over this, and I didn't mean anything negative about the modders themselves, just lacking the skills to do any of it myself, I just feel powerless with all of this stuff, I don't even know where to begin to learn any of it myself, everything I've read for tutorials of it is like complete giberish to me, so I virtually rely on any outside help I can get for mods, again, sorry  :(

Hi there I got a bit of an odd request to make and was wondering if something like this would be possible. I want to remove the panties from Skimpy Farmer 3 outfit of Killer Keos Skimpy set. I've tried this before but it didn't turn out like I hoped(gaps around the crotch/hips).

I now have a proper mesh made from bodyslide++, but I can't remove the undies without removing all the clothes in nifskope. So I was wondering, can anyone separate the panties from the outfit so it can be removed please?

I love this outfit and my ladies bottomless, plus the crotch is clipping through the undies. I've provided the meshes below in the attachments and would love any assistance.

Zap the Panties.zip

I'm not quite sure it's a right place to ask, but it's mod related, so why not.

I'm looking for a 4k resource files for female pubic hair, preferably something similar to pubic2 option of default UNP texture, same is used for Mature Skin.

I have a silver-haired character and used Navetsea's resources for some time, but after switching to 4k Mature Skin textures, 2k pubes texture just doesn't cut it anymore.

Hello friends!

I am looking desperately for my CHSBHC - BBP body some nice string tangas? have all renowned modder who worked for CHSBHC searched, but unfortunately I could not find anything that would be grateful for any info.

deutsch .

ich suche verzweifelt für mein CHSBHC - BBP körper ein paar schöne string tangas ? habe alle namhaften modder die für CHSBHC gearbeitet haben durchsucht , aber leider konnte ich nichts finden , wäre für jede info dankbar.

I've had times on 13 July 2013 requesting wanted, just ask again if anyone can help?

Thanks in advance!

german\ deutsch !

ich hatte schon mal am 13. juli 2013 eine anfrage , wollte nur nochmal fragen ob jemand helfen kann ?

danke im vorraus !

http://bbs.3dmgame.c...322262-1-1.html

I found this yesterday but unfortunately, the download links don't work (typical xunlei) and the author disappeared. No one else on 3dm had a copy of it to re-upload so I am putting up this request for the Dragon Princess armor without the shoulder guards and the spikes on the back.

Last I checked, it was in VERY high demand on 3dm.

An unedited version of the Dragon Princess armor can be found in Alan's bbp pack.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/

***I opened a request thread to see if anyone wanted to remake it but it got locked and I was told to come here.

Bump. Also, where can i find that golden retexture for the boots, gloves, shoulder pads?

Still alive and bumpin'.

Bibidi Bump.

If no one has it, can someone please remake it.

As I've said before, I made a request but the mods shut it down.