Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

is there a patch for Children of the Sky to use for Dragonborn DLC?

To do what? My COTS character just met the original DB this week and had no trouble taking him down. Since she now one shots most dragons with her warhammer thats not really a surprise (she has to hit the dragons twice with arrors to drop them though). At this point (level 69) she's ridiculously overpowered and over armored (2197 armor rating) though.

To do what? My COTS character just met the original DB this week and had no trouble taking him down. Since she now one shots most dragons with her warhammer thats not really a surprise (she has to hit the dragons twice with arrors to drop them though). At this point (level 69) she's ridiculously overpowered and over armored (2197 armor rating) though.

Probably to fix that one child that got added with Dragonborn.

Yes to fix skrull kid Aeta

I'm looking for someone to convert a bikini top and a thong to Manga Body v1 BBP. The bikini top and thong must be turned into one single armor, or be able to be worn together. I would like a _0 and a _1 of the finished product. Attached are the nif files for the top and the bottom, both _0 and _1 versions, as well as the textures. If you don't have the body I want it to be converted to, I have added .nifs and textures for that as well. All of the files have already been modified so they are ready to be imported into Blender. Feel free to modify the meshes and textures of the armor as you see fit.

Thanks in advance,

-Nbay64

I'm looking for a pubic/armpit hair mod that is compatible with Bodyslide CB++, changes color with hair, and has a full, natural appearance to it. Most of the pubic hair mods stop above the labia, and look as though they've been trimmed. I want a full forest for my character.

is there a mod for sexlab that allows you to pimp out your follower? I was using another mod on the " other " website( don't know if i'm allowed to give name) but the sexlab animations cancelled out the dialogue for the pimp mod. thanks

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Check the SexLab Index, it has all available SexLab plugins listed there that have been released so far.

And don't worry about linking or naming "other" sites here on LoversLab, we're pretty open-minded here unlike at Nexus (ban happy moderators). Yes at Nexus you can get banned for linking to other sites...

I'm looking for a mod that creates welts bruising from being whipped.

Is there anything like that out there?

The ZaZ Animation pack i believe has that. At least I know it has some whips that can cause lash marks on the player that last a while.

The ZaZ Animation pack i believe has that. At least I know it has some whips that can cause lash marks on the player that last a while.

Speaking of ZAZ pack, are there any .esp's that might allow the user to manually pick the poses, just like Dungeon poses did back in Oblivion?

I have that mod loaded but have yet to see any marks. Maybe  I need to activate something?

I'm looking for someone to convert a bikini top and a thong to Manga Body v1 BBP. The bikini top and thong must be turned into one single armor, or be able to be worn together. I would like a _0 and a _1 of the finished product. Attached are the nif files for the top and the bottom, both _0 and _1 versions, as well as the textures. If you don't have the body I want it to be converted to, I have added .nifs and textures for that as well. All of the files have already been modified so they are ready to be imported into Blender. Feel free to modify the meshes and textures of the armor as you see fit.

Thanks in advance,

-Nbay64

I just want to ask if anyone is working on my request real quick. Also, just in case the download links aren't working, I'm re-uploading the files in this post.

Bikini Top.zip

is there a mod for sexlab that allows you to pimp out your follower? I was using another mod on the " other " website( don't know if i'm allowed to give name) but the sexlab animations cancelled out the dialogue for the pimp mod. thanks

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Check the SexLab Index, it has all available SexLab plugins listed there that have been released so far.

And don't worry about linking or naming "other" sites here on LoversLab, we're pretty open-minded here unlike at Nexus (ban happy moderators). Yes at Nexus you can get banned for linking to other sites...

hahaha....thank you...I was looking for armor that I saw on nexus and now I can download link....I was afraid of getting a warning

Anyone  know  this body  ??????????

attachicon.gif4686-5-1373280231.jpg

attachicon.gif29148.jpg

attachicon.gif114345bh5sz68p8b62g9fp.jpg

attachicon.gif9.jpg

attachicon.gif25930.jpg

It's this.

I'd like to know this body too, the one you linked is a retexture of virtually all bodies, and has the images for this one listed, but it doesn't say itself which body it's actually for, if anyone could give us a clear answer as to which one it exactly is, I'd be really happy  :D

Hello there guys and girls,

I was wondering if anyone knows a mod with wearable penises for males.

I can only find them for females, and when I try to equip it on male characters nothing appears.

Q: But why do you want wearable penis? There are various mods with nude males with penises.

A: True, but I want to be able to have my character full dressed, only with his penis sticking out. And that's the only way I can think of.  If anyone has other idea on how to achiev this, please share.

Thanks in advance

Hello there guys and girls,

I can only find them for females, and when I try to equip it on male characters nothing appears.

Q: But why do you want wearable penis? There are various mods with nude males with penises.

A: True, but I want to be able to have my character full dressed, only with his penis sticking out. And that's the only way I can think of.  If anyone has other idea on how to achiev this, please share.

Thanks in advance

Would the Revealing Male Armors do the job for you?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/

Or are you really just wanting to paste a penis on any armor but have that be real serious armor.

Thanks in advance

Would the Revealing Male Armors do the job for you?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/

Or are you really just wanting to paste a penis on any armor but have that be real serious armor.

Thanks for the help Waxen,

Sadly, even though this mod you' ve linked is pretty good, it doesn't solve my issues.

I wasn't really looking for sexy clothing. But I want to have, for example, a character wearing Farmer Clothing and simply puting his penis out for a blowjob or something.

The futa mods out there allow doing this with female characters. But I can't find any male mod that gives wearable penises.

I really appreciated the reply, thanks again

where I find good circlets and foreheads ?

Focused on Adult jewelry?

Well... there's this mod here http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31188 that has a few circlets options.

About overall adult head-wears:

The  Zaz-animation-pack has a bunch of them. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack/

But I don't recall any Circlet in there.

Thanks for the help Waxen,

Sadly, even though this mod you' ve linked is pretty good, it doesn't solve my issues.

I wasn't really looking for sexy clothing. But I want to have, for example, a character wearing Farmer Clothing and simply puting his penis out for a blowjob or something.

The futa mods out there allow doing this with female characters. But I can't find any male mod that gives wearable penises.

I really appreciated the reply, thanks again

Try this modified version of a Futa mod:

Futa equippable.zip