Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Does anybody know where I could find a Thong or G-String mod that I can have my female character wear under her regular armor and have it show?

Somthing like this (Its from the Aradia lace dress)

3O995.jpg

But this uses femalebody.nif forcing the top part of my armor off or I would just use the aradia one

Does anybody know where I could find a Thong or G-String mod that I can have my female character wear under her regular armor and have it show?

3O995.jpg

But this uses femalebody.nif forcing the top part of my armor off or I would just use the aradia one

Art of Magicka has a thong that doesn't take up the body slot. I think the Newmiller bikinis as well have seperate tops and bottoms that don't take up the body slot. If you use CBBE, you can try Craftable Underwear though it is for CBBEv3M.

3O995.jpg

Art of Magicka has a thong that doesn't take up the body slot. I think the Newmiller bikinis as well have seperate tops and bottoms that don't take up the body slot. If you use CBBE, you can try Craftable Underwear though it is for CBBEv3M.

Thanks man. I'll give the Art of Magicka a shot, Though it does look like the strap sits really high in the preview pictures

EDIT: It removes the shorts from the current pair I am wearing

Repost thanks to my being stupid and posting in the wrong place:

[REQ] Body slide for males?

Hey everyone,

please be so kind as to point me to the place where to find such a mod in case it already exists. It just occurred to me that Skyrim lacks some fat, sleazy merchant type NPCs - and come on, every proper damsel in distress needs some fat ugly bastard molesting her. :P

I'm thinking we could create a couple of nude outfits for different body shapes using the body slider tool (since no one wants EVERY guy in Skyrim to look fat rather than muscled) for that extra bit of grossness.

Hey everyone,

please be so kind as to point me to the place where to find such a mod in case it already exists. It just occurred to me that Skyrim lacks some fat, sleazy merchant type NPCs - and come on, every proper damsel in distress needs some fat ugly bastard molesting her. :P

I'm thinking we could create a couple of nude outfits for different body shapes using the body slider tool (since no one wants EVERY guy in Skyrim to look fat rather than muscled) for that extra bit of grossness.

Unfortunately I don't think that such a mod exists... yet.

And we need to change that, badly. Why do the femmes get all the love? Okay, so I'm female irl so that may make me stray from the usual norm a bit. Why don't the guys get anything in this game? Not even AlienSlof has stepped up to the challenge yet. This is wrong. =P

The hunks of Skyrim deserve fat bellies just like the gals deserve impossibly large cow tits! ... Wait, what am I saying. You know what I mean. Bodyslide for men.

And we need to change that, badly. Why do the femmes get all the love? Okay, so I'm female irl so that may make me stray from the usual norm a bit. Why don't the guys get anything in this game? Not even AlienSlof has stepped up to the challenge yet. This is wrong. =P

The hunks of Skyrim deserve fat bellies just like the gals deserve impossibly large cow tits! ... Wait, what am I saying. You know what I mean. Bodyslide for men.

This is just a thought, no idea if it will work, but what if you were to rename the male body female body, and then run it through a bodyslide program?

This is just a thought, no idea if it will work, but what if you were to rename the male body female body, and then run it through a bodyslide program?

Very good idea! It should only require the *.nif files to apply sliders to them bones, right? I'm going to try that tomorrow. I expect the results to be hilarious and/or disappointing, but I'm going to try it.

Excellent idea!

Well that's true, but I think that as in Oblivion, it's just a question of time before people try to mod further the male body... see SoS :)

Well that's true, but I think that as in Oblivion, it's just a question of time before people try to mod further the male body... see SoS :)

What, are you telling me the male body only consists of a peenor? Shame on you! *giggles*

That's a beginning...

Very good idea! It should only require the *.nif files to apply sliders to them bones, right? I'm going to try that tomorrow. I expect the results to be hilarious and/or disappointing, but I'm going to try it.

Excellent idea!

Cool, just do me a favor and tell me what happened.

I'm looking for a mod that creates welts bruising from being whipped.

Is there anything like that out there?

Prison Overhaul http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul-2013-07-06/

Sanguines Debauchery http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/

Two mods where you will get whipped and result in temporary whip marks.

Got those, and then fixed problem. Needed to update FNIS to 1.5. Once I did that got the welts. Now I just want them to last longer than a few seconds. :)

Got those, and then fixed problem. Needed to update FNIS to 1.5. Once I did that got the welts. Now I just want them to last longer than a few seconds. :)

There's a easy way to make them last longer, Check bellow a quote from the creator of "Prison Overhaul".  ^^

File Name: Prison Overhaul

(...)

Important tweaks and options

(...)

If you want to make the whip marks last longer, you can tweak this in skyrim.ini. Under the section [display] add the following:

fDecalLifetime=300.0

(...)

Hey everyone,

Agree on this, really hoping someone creates a fat/chubby/bearish body for the new and amazing SoS mod.

So far ive only seen 3 Fat body types/skeletons for males. One of them being Sundracon's fat body,

http://actiondragon.deviantart.com/journal/Skyrim-FatMod-update-etc-339090932

and.. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19296/

None of them are even Close to what females currently have.

Im not a modder myself, but im pretty sure someone who knows how Nifscope works could easily  "replicate" those skeletons. To work with SoS as Vector himself explained on a forum post.

If you want to "replicate" those mods to SOS, the only thing you need to do, is pick up the default version skeleton (skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif) and change the bones (NiNode) scaling accordingly in nifskope. In your case change maybe NPC Pelvis [Pelv], NPC Spine [spn0] and NPC Spine1 [spn1] scaling, to the same proportions as those mods you linked. When you scale the Pelvis, you will also need to translate the NPC NiNode on the Z axis, to avoid from having the feet buried in the ground.

Well i didnt wanted to make a request or a "looking for..." Thread, just wanted a discussion about what might be the best one out there. (Could have been used as a reference thread for someone also looking for a better bodyreplacer)

But as it counts as one, i will copy my thread here:

Hi there.

As im now aware that my currently used Bodyreplacer (ADEC with BBP) is somehow "out of date", i wanted to sort my mods and wanted to have a good and new Bodyreplacer. Mostly i want to switch, because ADEC somehow dont support bigger breast. At a certain point the breast just get edged and crumbled. Also it looks like it cant support "pregnant" bodys.

What it should have:

• Physics (Obiously)
  • RaceMenu compatiblity 
  • Detailed Bodymesh
  • Pregnantbody support
  • Bodyslide or what is necessary to some more watermelon like breast (Damn that sounds stupid) Huge tits i mean (Did i really just said that? Shame on me...)

What would be nice to have:

• Armor replacers
  • 3D Pubic Hair (Damn i love those)
  • HD Textures

As i know that High Res textures mostly scratch the FPS ingame i can say. Dont worry. My new PC that im currently work on will be a beast.

Ive already looked for some for myself, but mostly dont want to "try" them just to get dissapointed, as i really dont want to mess up my current build, as it would still work if nothing will fit my "desired" body.

What i already wanted to try was CBBE, but dont know of the possibilities.

So go ahead and  throw something in you recommend to me.

Thanks in advance!

Well i didnt wanted to make a request or a "looking for..." Thread, just wanted a discussion about what might be the best one out there. (Could have been used as a reference thread for someone also looking for a better bodyreplacer)

But as it counts as one, i will copy my thread here:

Hi there.

As im now aware that my currently used Bodyreplacer (ADEC with BBP) is somehow "out of date", i wanted to sort my mods and wanted to have a good and new Bodyreplacer. Mostly i want to switch, because ADEC somehow dont support bigger breast. At a certain point the breast just get edged and crumbled. Also it looks like it cant support "pregnant" bodys.

What it should have:

• Physics (Obiously)
  • RaceMenu compatiblity 
  • Detailed Bodymesh
  • Pregnantbody support
  • Bodyslide or what is necessary to some more watermelon like breast (Damn that sounds stupid) Huge tits i mean (Did i really just said that? Shame on me...)

What would be nice to have:

• Armor replacers
  • 3D Pubic Hair (Damn i love those)
  • HD Textures

As i know that High Res textures mostly scratch the FPS ingame i can say. Dont worry. My new PC that im currently work on will be a beast.

Ive already looked for some for myself, but mostly dont want to "try" them just to get dissapointed, as i really dont want to mess up my current build, as it would still work if nothing will fit my "desired" body.

What i already wanted to try was CBBE, but dont know of the possibilities.

So go ahead and  throw something in you recommend to me.

Thanks in advance!

CBBE sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Or CB++ or even CHSBHC. Other bodies don't quite have all those features, especially the body slide ability. But it sounds like CBBE/CB++ would be perfect for what you need.