Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

http://bbs.3dmgame.c...322262-1-1.html

I found this yesterday but unfortunately, the download links don't work (typical xunlei) and the author disappeared. No one else on 3dm had a copy of it to re-upload so I am putting up this request for the Dragon Princess armor without the shoulder guards and the spikes on the back.

Last I checked, it was in VERY high demand on 3dm.

An unedited version of the Dragon Princess armor can be found in Alan's bbp pack.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/

***I opened a request thread to see if anyone wanted to remake it but it got locked and I was told to come here.

Bump?

Bump.

Has some one made a weight gain mod?

Or fattening mod?

Or just a fat body mod?

at sexlab theres pregnancy (addon i guess can be called that) wich does make body gain weight , if dnt wanna get preggo, just turn of the chances of getting, or do let get preggo and dnt make the belly goes like that. fattening never heard about, and fat goes same with pregnancy body meshes, just need set that at bodyslide like max weight, i just cant link that because im at work and that will for sure block the link, but look at sexlab section for pregnancy mod.

Thanks!

But iam not talking about pregnant body, but real fat like a bbw or ssbbw you know.

Is there any mod to replace all NPC female armor/clothing to more sexy? like Fallout 3 or FNV there's more named BnB armor to replace all NPC female cloth and armor. I used CBBE body. Thanks

I don't know of one for all vanilla  clothing and armor for CBBE but I do know of one for UNP, you can find it here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34102/?, even if you use a CBBE body it will work, it just won't have the same proportions as what you're used to is all (I used it for a long time before I figured out all the different body types and how they were different while I had a CBBE body  :P )

Speaking of this mod ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34102//? ) does anyone happen to know of either a BBP version of it, or something that can be patched/added onto it for BBP?

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night to whoever is reading this.

I'm gonna keep this short but as I've gone through all these posts and other forum topics I noticed a lot of good mods out there and I was wondering where I could possibly find some if not all of them. I don't exactly know any names so I'll try and describe them as best as I can:

I notice a lot of these pics and such use sweet and great quality lighting and textures, that a mod or just photoshoped?

Is there a mod that converts footwear for females from regular armor to high heels? If not where can I get a good quality high heels mod?

I'm looking for something like the skimpy armor mod but I want it to conform to the body slide, if that's even possible

That's all for now, thank you for any help provided.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night to whoever is reading this.

I'm gonna keep this short but as I've gone through all these posts and other forum topics I noticed a lot of good mods out there and I was wondering where I could possibly find some if not all of them. I don't exactly know any names so I'll try and describe them as best as I can:

I notice a lot of these pics and such use sweet and great quality lighting and textures, that a mod or just photoshoped?

Is there a mod that converts footwear for females from regular armor to high heels? If not where can I get a good quality high heels mod?

I'm looking for something like the skimpy armor mod but I want it to conform to the body slide, if that's even possible

That's all for now, thank you for any help provided.

The mods that you're seeing that do all the really good lighting effects and textures are mostly ENB mods in combination with better body textures, there's a large handful of different ENB mods though, so you'd have to go to Nexus and look up ENB and search around till you find one that seems like it'll do the lighting and camera effects that you want.

And, sorry, I'm not fully sure about the other two that you asked about  :(.

(my apologies to the moderator, he/she had to close my tread :-s, should have thought through this first )

hello!

i recently discovered the texture blend mod by calientes and have been playing around with it. I also found this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27352/? which I think is pretty neat.

This way, I can find my favorite "base" skin, (using Navetseas' atm) with no hair, and then texture blend in my choice of pubes.

was wondering if there are more PNGs out there of these pubes, preferably those which are more realistic (not that I'm complaining atm) such as those that feature fine hairs around the labial lips and no just that area of bush between the clit and belly button. 

also wondering if there are any other PNGs that are not just limitted to pubes and tats, areolas/nipples perhaps?

this seems like a fiarly simple method of pimping up your character, both in terms of application, and creation, so I was wondering if more people should just do this instead of rendering full skins which limit customizablility. (tho I'm not discrediting anyone who does this stuff - i can't even use photoshop properly, but based on my priliminary understanding, it doesn't feel too hard, hence the use of the word 'seems').

thanks yall!

Is there any plugin for sexlab that is simple and adds tons of animations?

I haven't found quite what i'm looking for.

Nope, so far the only plugin that adds animations is the one Zax (or is it Xax) just created. The SexLab framework was made with the idea of being able to add animations via plugins but so far almost all of the animations have been directly added to Sexlab.

Is there any plugin for sexlab that is simple and adds tons of animations?

I haven't found quite what i'm looking for.

Nope, so far the only plugin that adds animations is the one Zax (or is it Xax) just created. The SexLab framework was made with the idea of being able to add animations via plugins but so far almost all of the animations have been directly added to Sexlab.

There's also the standing female mastubation animation that was added, but I haven't tried it.

Well thank you Waxen.

I'm actually new at the sex mods in skryim. What mod would you recomend me?

It really depends on what sort of sexual scenarios you want your player to observe and participate in. Most mods provide one or more scenarios so read the description of each and try them out.

I would recommend that you do all of your tryouts in a series of save games that you do not keep so you don't end up with a bunch of quests for mods that are no longer present stuck in your save file.

Once you've decided that you like a combination you can go back to your pre-sex mod save and take your game forward from there with your preferred combination.

That will help keep your save game as stable as possible since mods with heavy scripting are a leading cause of unstable games.

And of course have lots and lots of sexy fun, that is the point after all.

Yes,thanks for your help.But i already have Bathing Beauties mod.And i meant that women must strip down in every water object,like rivers.I also found this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19563/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D19563%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I tried to add here a strip script from BathBeauties mod,but i failed.I can't contact the author.And this mod needs upgrade of sandbox AI(for uncluded women and your invited followers).For example,strip down in showers,sauna,pools;visiting bar,maybe exploring Whiterun(base located there).I wish someone could do this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34222/?

Closest I can find, you can set yourself and followers to skinny dip when you are in the water. It does not affect NPCs who aren't following you though.

Thank you for your help))

Well thank you Waxen.

I'm actually new at the sex mods in skryim. What mod would you recomend me?

It really depends on what sort of sexual scenarios you want your player to observe and participate in. Most mods provide one or more scenarios so read the description of each and try them out.

I would recommend that you do all of your tryouts in a series of save games that you do not keep so you don't end up with a bunch of quests for mods that are no longer present stuck in your save file.

Once you've decided that you like a combination you can go back to your pre-sex mod save and take your game forward from there with your preferred combination.

That will help keep your save game as stable as possible since mods with heavy scripting are a leading cause of unstable games.

And of course have lots and lots of sexy fun, that is the point after all.

New thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/?do=findComment&comment=458228 -- A good overview of what SexLab mods are available.