What are your thoughts about Platypuses

I mean.
Just look at it. It's clearly an animal that God made with spare parts from Ikea. It's weird looking, it lays eggs, and it has venom in it's ANKLES FFS.

I mean LOOK AT IT

290px-Ornithorhynchus.jpg

Look at the evilness of that creature

Edited by Wanelmask
1 minute ago, Wanelmask said:

I mean.
Just look at it. It's clearly an animal that God made with leftover parts from Ikea. It's weird looking, it lays eggs, and it has venom in it's ANKLES FFS.

I mean LOOK AT IT

It's simply a modded otter. Easy enough to install, but unfortunately it's behind a patreon paywall.

My theory on them is that there was a previous race of humans who started genetically engineering themselves to make the perfect human and they started by trying to implement various animal parts. This is why ancient people made statues of humans with animal parts. Those people finally settled on the platypus as the ultimate form of organic life as it allowed them to operate not just in the perfect physical form, but on a plane of existence that the human mind couldn't begin to fathom.

In terms of Occam's Razor, this is by far the most probable explanation for these things.

44 minutes ago, Wanelmask said:

I mean.
Just look at it. It's clearly an animal that God made with spare parts from Ikea. It's weird looking, it lays eggs, and it has venom in it's ANKLES FFS.

I mean LOOK AT IT

I've always thought they were kinda cool

Anyways

I reckon he/she was running out of idea's so formed a committee for this one and this is what you get when you design by committee

54 minutes ago, Psalam said:

By which you mean venomous. All mammals have veins (and are therefore venous).

Well of course. Veins are even more common than mammary glands. It does not matter if the blood is warm or cold, it all passes through veins. 

I think it's the greatest proof that you don't need to give a fuck about rules when creating a species

So if Todd Howard wants to have lizards with boobs in his game, then Todd, bless it, but he can have lizard booba and there's not a force in the universe capable of stopping it.

Good animal to identify with when a person is utterly confused about who the fuck they are and how they fit into the world I guess.

Kudos to you for believing in intelligent design despite the innumerable critics that are sure we are fucking idiots. :P

Edited by KoolHndLuke
6 minutes ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

I find the ones about them having no stomach and the females with nipple-less mammary glands to be interesting.

Interesting is another way to put it, but scratching their skin for milk and grinding their food instead of having a stomach make me feel weird all over. And i didn't even know they were venomous, that is one confused animal.