I am having another problem. I managed to get Aela pregnant, but she immediately got fully pregnant with the maximum belly size.

The good news is the belly is working for me now, but my pregnancy is set to 7 days, and the women I impregnate are immediately fully pregnant ready to give birth after intercourse. 

I am having another problem. I managed to get Aela pregnant, but she immediately got fully pregnant with the maximum belly size.

The good news is the belly is working for me now, but my pregnancy is set to 7 days, and the women I impregnate are immediately fully pregnant ready to give birth after intercourse. 

Couple of thoughts, older versions do it this way, new version only does this when the NPC did not seem to have a name. Did she appear in the pregnancy list?

People, it's hard for me to help if you do not supply all the info you can.

I got the msg for Sansa, but not Lydia. I was referring to a msg for failed attempts

Been trying to reproduce your issue, I still have no problems getting people pregnant except for the occational miss leading anim but I did just notice something odd about the timer displayed on the list, one of the variables weren't being reset between pregnancies. I think this could be causing your issue. I'll have an update out to fix this soon.

Great, thanks!

I did stumble on a similar problem while testing. Changing the duration in the MCM had no effect on the pregnancy in progress. She still went the full 7 days. Is it safe to assume it needs to be set before impregnation?

The duration set at the time of impregnation will stay with that pregnancy until it ends.

Update out now, it's using the new download system so it's on a different thread. Link on the first post.

Couple of thoughts, older versions do it this way, new version only does this when the NPC did not seem to have a name. Did she appear in the pregnancy list?

People, it's hard for me to help if you do not supply all the info you can.

Yes, Aela appeared in the list.

There was a very similar mod for Morrowind. I think you could use some of the ideas used there. For example armors - don't worry they don't show how big is the belly. Just create 2-3 robes of your own and put a script, that would prevent equiping any armor. I think it makes more sense than remodeling armor, because in the game world female char would need to... resmith her armor every few weeks to fit the belly in it? No. No armors allowed during pregnancy and that's it.

I tested the update at lunch, and I am sad to report i still have the issue. I'm on SSL v1.14, clean save with the same scenario and actors.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the hook to SexLab no longer works for you on loading a save game for some reason. I updated it to reconnect on game load, hopefully that would help.

Probably will need to clean save again because I did some tidy ups in preparation for working on the child options more and I added a pregnancy ending with fluids, thanks to jbezorg.

Thanks for the answer, but I am still having trouble with the pregnant belly.

Everything else works fine for me. The pregnant npcs appear on the list. Its just the pregnant belly doesn't appear on the npc, even when naked.

I reinstalled this mod and all the required mods. I cleaned my save and fixed my mod list with BOSS. 

Still the belly does not appear and I cannot figure out why.

Thanks for the answer, but I am still having trouble with the pregnant belly.

Everything else works fine for me. The pregnant npcs appear on the list. Its just the pregnant belly doesn't appear on the npc, even when naked.

If the breasts grow but not the belly you might have more luck getting help from the thread where you got your pregnant belly mesh.

Which body and which mesh are you using? How long did your wait?

edited 2.

Just found out the timer doesn't work.

Its stuck at hour 0 unless i rest ^^

Thanks for pointing this out, got an update for you. Seems to be fine without clean save this one, it's just got that one fix.

@flyingtoasters

I can confirm that v1.08 fixed the "no pregnancy after save bug" thanks!

Thats a relief, been chasing that one for a while. Think we might be on to a stable release. hoping v1.09 will be it.

Are you going to do the baby backpack or basket model?

Just an idea atm, want to try a 4 stage - static baby in inventory, growing child, growing scaled down adult to fully grown adult. Don't know if I can make it work yet, could be fun to try though. Creatures would be similar with a different static model and skiping stage 2. Probably a 20 slot system again and maybe limited to just player and followers.

Before that though I should do the pregnancy and post pregnancy effects, will try purely visual things here, like occasional stagger and gradual size decrease. Would love some milk effects, got an example from jbezorg but there are some issues there I need to work out.

edited 2.

Just found out the timer doesn't work.

Its stuck at hour 0 unless i rest ^^

Thanks for pointing this out, got an update for you. Seems to be fine without clean save this one, it's just got that one fix.

cheers :) 

First things first: great mod.  Works well for me and highly customizable.  Quick question though... How hard would it be to slightly tweak the mod to allow pregnancies from female/futa pairings?

Edit: nvm, got impatient and learned to script.  Well done, btw, very organized.

First things first: great mod.  Works well for me and highly customizable.  Quick question though... How hard would it be to slightly tweak the mod to allow pregnancies from female/futa pairings?

Edit: nvm, got impatient and learned to script.  Well done, btw, very organized.

In v1.10 just set Allow F/F Cum in SexLab MCM

Sorry if I missed it, but are there any pregnant CBBE compatible armors available? I did check but may have missed it.

I still haven't seen any.

Everything is working fine for me with the breasts and belly even the child birth. I just have one  problem  the child looks like a copy of the person i just knocked up only alot smlaller is this  suppose  to happen ? 

No random generated child name or is  their  a way to  change  the height and name?