I can help with the Milk Leaking textures...

Two files for CBBE and UNP+B in the uncompressed DDS format.

PS: Taken and edited from the original cum of SexLab Framework. :D

Thanks, I'll have a play with this. I am still new to playing with meshes and textures though.

Everything is working fine for me with the breasts and belly even the child birth. I just have one  problem  the child looks like a copy of the person i just knocked up only alot smlaller is this  suppose  to happen ? 

No random generated child name or is  their  a way to  change  the height and name?

The child option is WIP, so yeah thats what it currently does and not much else.

First things first: great mod.  Works well for me and highly customizable.  Quick question though... How hard would it be to slightly tweak the mod to allow pregnancies from female/futa pairings?

Edit: nvm, got impatient and learned to script.  Well done, btw, very organized.

In v1.10 just set Allow F/F Cum in SexLab MCM

... Herp derp, forgot to turn it back on when I upgraded to 1.14.... Oh well, never hurts to learn to script since I tweaked yours and made it work.  Thanks!

i've done everything at least 3 times(installaton i mean of this mod and the zerocon tbbp pregnacy weighted body) and still can't get it to work... i don't have idea wtf is missing... BTW those are greats Screenshots back there nice Cum Belly Inflation...!!! 

Thanks for everything flyingstoasters...!!!

i've done everything at least 3 times(installaton i mean of this mod and the zerocon tbbp pregnacy weighted body) and still can't get it to work... i don't have idea wtf is missing... BTW those are greats Screenshots back there nice Cum Belly Inflation...!!! 

Thanks for everything flyingstoasters...!!!

Did you copy over the mesh and run body slide? "I can't get it to work" gives me nothing to go on. Whats parts worked if any? Breast growth? Pregnancy messages? Pregnancy list? Some things may seems obvious to you but I have no way of knowing them but I still need to rule them out, like for example, are you using CBBE? If it's just the belly growth not working then you're better off asking in that mod's thread because I don't really understand in detail the pregnant belly mesh works.

All NPC Pregnancyed end,don't wear clothes everyday,maybe something wrong.

Whether fixed female voice, sometimes suddenly scared me.

Thanks.

Not good at English.

I find that sometimes NPCs won't put their cloths back on or put it back on too soon, happens even with just SexLab. The latest version should be better with this. As for your other problems read the posts so far, if that doesn't help you're going to have to explain the issues so that I can understand.

Is a great mod! A question  flyingtoasters, will you make the belly growth compatible with body slider using the weight? thnx in advance! awesome!

I explained a while back why I think doing this for NPCs is not a good idea.

Definitely great mod.

BTW, could you make the max size of breast and belly larger? Say 10 and 20. Because 3 times breast doesnt show much on a skinny UNP.

Had someone saying belly size of 1 was too big before, I'd like to see what the max settings looks like on yours. I'll try these setting, if they don't do anything bad I'll add it to the next version.

I tried again, and let both Character and NPCS should pregnant, after finished, everytime milk leaking strip, and then dress,but the last NPC don't dress, and then like the screenshot.

post-41129-0-73127900-1375361707_thumb.jpg

I used SexLab Framework 1.14 and SexLab HentaiPregnancy V1.12.

With SexLab HentaiPregnancy V1.11 have not seen this problem before.

I tried again, and let both Character and NPCS should pregnant, after finished, everytime milk leaking strip, and then dress,but the last NPC don't dress, and then like the screenshot.

attachicon.gif1.JPG

Thanks for this report. I uploaded a fix v1.13.

attachicon.gif1.JPG

Thanks for this report. I uploaded a fix v1.13.

THANK YOU!!

Before the NPC clothes don't come back, fortunately I have saved before. Test for two times, really has been repaired.

I have a small idea,"I'd suggest you leave this disabled", simply change him, Born to try into soul stone, such as one day into Petty Soul Gem... Ten days into Grand Soul Gem.If the enemy for raped ten days into Black Soul Gem.Such as Estrus Chaurus

I know it's difficult to do a MOD,for reference only.hehe.

I have a small idea,"I'd suggest you leave this disabled", simply change him, Born to try into soul stone, such as one day into Petty Soul Gem... Ten days into Grand Soul Gem.If the enemy for raped ten days into Black Soul Gem.Such as Estrus Chaurus

I second this idea. Though since it's a child, wouldn't the only soul gem capable of holding the child's soul be a black soul gem?

If it's possible, maybe the length of the pregnancy could determine what type of soul gem you would get. The longer the pregnancy the higher the "reward". I suggest each week of pregnancy increases the power of the soul gem. Days 1-7 = petty, 8-14 = lesser, 15-21 = common, 22-28 = greater, and days 29 and 30 reward a black/grand soul gem. With up to 20 NPCs able to be pregnant at once, you'd really only be waiting 29 days in game before you can start raking in up to 20 soul gems every 30 days.

With the list of pregnant characters already in, you'd know just who to pickpocket to get your soul gems from too.

I second this idea. Though since it's a child, wouldn't the only soul gem capable of holding the child's soul be a black soul gem?

If it's possible, maybe the length of the pregnancy could determine what type of soul gem you would get. The longer the pregnancy the higher the "reward". I suggest each week of pregnancy increases the power of the soul gem. Days 1-7 = petty, 8-14 = lesser, 15-21 = common, 22-28 = greater, and days 29 and 30 reward a black/grand soul gem. With up to 20 NPCs able to be pregnant at once, you'd really only be waiting 29 days in game before you can start raking in up to 20 soul gems every 30 days.

With the list of pregnant characters already in, you'd know just who to pickpocket to get your soul gems from too.

Since you second the idea....perhaps you could translate what it was that he suggested?  No offense, but I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about with this soul gem thing....

Since you second the idea....perhaps you could translate what it was that he suggested?  No offense, but I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about with this soul gem thing....

From what I gather, I think they mean instead of giving birth to babies, to give birth to Soul Gems, with their levels determined by how long the incubation period is before each birth. And since NPCs can become preggers, you can pickpocket their soul gems after they are due.

Seems a tad cold blooded, harvesting children. If you're planning to expand the actual child-bearing aspect I'd make a special item (probably an egg) that can be used at a later date once you've figured out the exact way to make it function. Perhaps different eggs, depending on the mother's race.

Definitely great mod.

BTW, could you make the max size of breast and belly larger? Say 10 and 20. Because 3 times breast doesnt show much on a skinny UNP.

Had someone saying belly size of 1 was too big before, I'd like to see what the max settings looks like on yours. I'll try these setting, if they don't do anything bad I'll add it to the next version.

Found 6 times breast and 14 times belly look good on my NPCs, and I should say 10 times is too much, still glad to have the wide range choice.

Thank you.

Also found some problems in 1.13

1. Post effect cannot be disabled seperately from pragnancy effect, I can only switch both on or both off.

2. Post effect cannot be cleared even the message say it has been

Also found some problems in 1.13

1. Post effect cannot be disabled seperately from pragnancy effect, I can only switch both on or both off.

2. Post effect cannot be cleared even the message say it has been

Thanks, another update.

Tested 1.14, better but post effect still has problems.

First, whether enabled or not, post effect will be added after pragnancy. And it can not be cleared by MCM, only disappear after duration passed. Maybe this one is some tough work.

Another small one is child chance. Althouge default value is 0, once you touch it, it can not return to 0. (Min 1)

From what I gather, I think they mean instead of giving birth to babies, to give birth to Soul Gems, with their levels determined by how long the incubation period is before each birth. And since NPCs can become preggers, you can pickpocket their soul gems after they are due.

That's exactly what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

Seems a tad cold blooded, harvesting children. If you're planning to expand the actual child-bearing aspect I'd make a special item (probably an egg) that can be used at a later date once you've figured out the exact way to make it function. Perhaps different eggs, depending on the mother's race.

Yeah, it's cold-blooded, but it's the Dragonborn, most of the time. They're all into harvesting souls. At least dragon souls anyway. And if we rule out all the restoration magic, and most people in Skyrim don't care for any magic, the odds of bearing a live child in Skyrim's living conditions is probably very very low. And an egg? Have you ever seen a human lay an egg? Neither have I. Argonians are probably the only race in Skyrim that would lay an egg. Besides, having yet another potentially useless item weighing characters down isn't a good idea, unless you plan on eating the egg, or making it an alchemy ingredient. And if that's the case, soul gems are already in the game and have a use, so there's no need on creating a new item(s).

I meant an egg that would serve as a placeholder item until the kids issue gets sorted out.

Since, y'know, nobody's implemented a baby model yet. As for eggs, hey, it's the Dragonborn. No weirder than having him impregnate women with soul gems that he uses to power up his gear.

First, whether enabled or not, post effect will be added after pragnancy. And it can not be cleared by MCM, only disappear after duration passed. Maybe this one is some tough work.

Tested 1.14, better but post effect still has problems.

Another small one is child chance. Althouge default value is 0, once you touch it, it can not return to 0. (Min 1)

I can't reproduce the first issue, setting chance to zero is fixed now.

I meant an egg that would serve as a placeholder item until the kids issue gets sorted out.

Since, y'know, nobody's implemented a baby model yet. As for eggs, hey, it's the Dragonborn. No weirder than having him impregnate women with soul gems that he uses to power up his gear.

I am going to convert the mod to an esm file, then people can make mods for producing children if they want to, I can make one for soul gems as an example. Also it would make it easier for me to push out fixes if needed while I work on the more complicated child implmentation as a plugin. The esm version will be incompatible with the existing esp version though so people are going to need to clear pregnancies and uninstall first.

My character is getting pregnant from anal...O_O

This was intentional because other than the label you can't really tell if it was anal or the position being off, at least until the realistic genitals mod is released.