Am sorry to report, but even on a clean install of the game, and only this and SexLab active, I am still havng the issue where the mod stops working after loading a save.  As even with pregnancy chance set to 100% after loading a save, impregnation stops happening.

Mod works fine the first time it is played, but after saving and loading, it simply stops working. :(

I agree that having any metal armor for pregnant women would be weird. There is an easy fix for it of course one I have used to solve for the problem I have with how just wrong skimpy armours look, I don't download them. That being said I wish that clothing like the farmers, merchants, and robes were the focus of people converting bodies. That way if npcs get pregnant besides your companions you will be able to tell that they are.

Of course, people aren't here for realism.  They're here because they want their companions to be fat, and want their sex to have been what made them fat.

I think people just have different expectations. I'm playing a game that has magic and dragons, why would I think it's odd that the armor I pick up automatically fits the wearer? (I only use bodyslide enabled armor and clothing) Afterall some of them have magic enchantments on them.

If that doesn't work for you than there is always "A Wizard Did It". :D

Body slide enabled TBBP vanilla armor and clothing replacer is what I'm wishing for.

Am sorry to report, but even on a clean install of the game, and only this and SexLab active, I am still havng the issue where the mod stops working after loading a save.  As even with pregnancy chance set to 100% after loading a save, impregnation stops happening.

Mod works fine the first time it is played, but after saving and loading, it simply stops working. :(

Same here, it stops working after loading up a save. 

Would it be possible to get an MCM option to disable/enable/reinitialize the mod, so we don't have to clean save & re-install to use the impregnate option. Pregnancy continues across saves, but I am not able to impregnate even set at 100% after loading saves.

Some belly node pregnant armors:

Gothic Lolita

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18466-pregnant-armor-meshes-unpbbbpreg-updated-w-fix/

Princess of the Woods

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19433-texture-fixedunpb-bbp-pregnant-conversion-of-princess-of-the-woods-armor/

Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

I agree with whoever mentioned preg enabled vanilla clothing. I like the idea of seeing regular npc's running around pregnant. 

Of course, people aren't here for realism.  They're here because they want their companions to be fat, and want their sex to have been what made them fat.

I think people just have different expectations. I'm playing a game that has magic and dragons, why would I think it's odd that the armor I pick up automatically fits the wearer? (I only use bodyslide enabled armor and clothing) Afterall some of them have magic enchantments on them.

If that doesn't work for you than there is always "A Wizard Did It". :D

Body slide enabled TBBP vanilla armor and clothing replacer is what I'm wishing for.

People always go to magic and dragons... but not everything is magic and dragons... especially in Skyrim, where the people don't trust magic, and dragons only recently came back :P

It's largely irrelevant anyways... since I never tried to make a value judgement on anyone else's game experience.. I specifically said:

The only problem I can see with converting armors is that I'm going to have to think of explanations for why women's armor is getting pregnant along with them.  It already bugs me that armor picked up off a dead male npc will suddenly grow breasts.

So I'm not sure why anyone took issue with it to begin with.  My game experience, I'll experience it the way I want u_u people need to stop trying to tell me how to play and what mods I need to make!

For Oblivion it was easy.  I just decided that I was going to assume that the game world there was a high-magic one, where magic is crazy common, and all the armor was skimpy and auto-fit everyone because all armor was magical.  Skyrim just doesn't strike me as being particularly high magic, due to the setting.  If anything, when I do install the new pregnancy armors, I'll just assume its my character magically altering the armor for herself and her companions.

And now we all sit around and wait for the armors to exist. ^_^

In the MCM for this mod do you see Pregnancy Setting and Pregnancy List pages, if not you're not using the lastest version or you did not clean save.

It is a clean save, a new character, and a fresh install of the game, with only Hentai Pregnancy and SexLab installed. 

Would it be possible to get an MCM option to disable/enable/reinitialize the mod, so we don't have to clean save & re-install to use the impregnate option. Pregnancy continues across saves, but I am not able to impregnate even set at 100% after loading saves.

There is a remove all pregnancy feature I added and also did updated the MCM configation part to upgradable without clean save but you won't have this though it you're not on the lastest version.

If you are on the lastest version then it could be the vaginal sex only feature. I alway find it hard to tell anal from vaginal in SexLab, wonder why it wasn't working and then turns out it was anal sex afterall.

Also latest version requires SexLab v1.12.

I am seeing the new MCM options and list. Everything seems to be working, with the exception of impregnating after saving and reloading.

I am also on the latest version of everything. I have had this problem since the initial release, I wonder if there could be a mod conflict?

In the MCM for this mod do you see Pregnancy Setting and Pregnancy List pages, if not you're not using the lastest version or you did not clean save.

It is a clean save, a new character, and a fresh install of the game, with only Hentai Pregnancy and SexLab installed. 

In the MCM for this mod do you see Pregnancy Setting and Pregnancy List pages?

If you do then I'd check the dependencies again like the body mesh for example, if not I'd try clean save download/install this mod again.

In the MCM for this mod do you see Pregnancy Setting and Pregnancy List pages?

If you do then I'd check the dependencies again like the body mesh for example, if not I'd try clean save download/install this mod again.

Yes, I have the latest version, I downloaded it today.  This is on a new character, and a clean install of the game.

Also, I see the list page and settings menu, and the mod works fine the first time I run it, but after saving and loading, impregnation no longer happens, even with pregnancy chance set to 100%.

I am seeing the new MCM options and list. Everything seems to be working, with the exception of impregnating after saving and reloading.

I am also on the latest version of everything. I have had this problem since the initial release, I wonder if there could be a mod conflict?

Could be an issue but I've never seen it, I've never had a problem with saves on any of the versions, only the moving between cells thing. I suppose it could be a mod conflict but it seems unlikely to me.

So after loading a save you have vaginal sex with a named female NPC or as a female PC and the pregnancy does not get listed in the MCM?

I am having two problems.

First of all, I managed to get Lydia pregnant, but after over a week, she has yet to gain a pregnant belly.

Second of all, it is set on the default 7 day pregnancy, but Lydia is going on her 170th hour of pregnancy (A couple of hours past 7 days).

I installed all the required mods, and I am not sure what is causing the problem.

EDIT: The second issue has been resolved. I was just too impatient.

Yes, I have the latest version, I downloaded it today.  This is on a new character, and a clean install of the game.

Also, I see the list page and settings menu, and the mod works fine the first time I run it, but after saving and loading, impregnation no longer happens, even with pregnancy chance set to 100%.

Sounds like you and Draconatis are having the same issue.

May help if both of you can describe the steps, who is having sex (names, male, female, pc, npc etc), what is the mod being used to trigger sex, what is the animation played, what messages if any are displayed from my mod and if the pregnancy is displayed in the MCM.

I am having two problems.

First of all, I managed to get Lydia pregnant, but after over a week, she has yet to gain a pregnant belly.

Second of all, it is set on the default 7 day pregnancy, but Lydia is going on her 170th hour of pregnancy (A couple of hours past 7 days).

I installed all the required mods, and I am not sure what is causing the problem.

EDIT: The second issue has been resolved. I was just too impatient.

If the breasts are growing but not the belly then there is a issue with the pregnant body mesh install, I'd try installing that again. If breasts are not growing either then skeleton issue maybe. I am assuming Lydia is vanilla and you haven't used a replacer.

Okay....here goes , the SexLab plugins I'm using are,

1) SexLab Romance

2) Submit

3) Prostitution, the one released today.

4) SexLab Util

My character got Carlotta pregnnant, and then my follower got Ysolda pregnant.  Then I saved, and turned the game off for a few.  Loaded the game, and after several sex scenes, I noticed the pregnancies were not happening.  I turned pregnancy up to 100%, and still nothing.

I reloaded a few times, and then tried running a test.  I used  a different player-character, this time my female character who I had not used Hentai Pregnancy with.  She got pregnant with Farkas.  I saved, reloaded, and using Torvar as a follower, I tried getting Sadia pregnant, but again nothing.

@Flying Toasters-

I just upgraded to latest version of sexlab and this mod and it is working fine for me as far as I can tell. I quit and reloaded a save just to see but still got pregnant again.

I am just wondering if you are planning to add any debuffs to getting pregnant?  While i got notifications and my charcter model grew over the term of the pregnancy, there was not anything listed as far as magic effects on my character. I am all about immersion so this is something I would definitely like to see. If  you are planning something, I would suggest maybe a 5% cumlative decrease in speed and stamina regeneration fhe first three days of the pregnancy that then grows to 10% afterward.  It would give players a reason to stay at their houses a few days until the pregnancy is over. 

It would be nice to automatically tie it into realistic needs mods but I know that is asking to much.  Besides i can always go into the MCM and change the hunger rate while my character is pregnant. 

Either way, even if you don't add another thing, this is a fantastic mod.  Thanks. 

Okay....here goes , the SexLab plugins I'm using are,

1) SexLab Romance

2) Submit

3) Prostitution, the one released today.

4) SexLab Util

My character got Carlotta pregnnant, and then my follower got Ysolda pregnant.  Then I saved, and turned the game off for a few.  Loaded the game, and after several sex scenes, I noticed the pregnancies were not happening.  I turned pregnancy up to 100%, and still nothing.

I reloaded a few times, and then tried running a test.  I used  a different player-character, this time my female character who I had not used Hentai Pregnancy with.  She got pregnant with Farkas.  I saved, reloaded, and using Torvar as a follower, I tried getting Sadia pregnant, but again nothing.

I don't use 2, 3 or 4. for testing I mainly use matchmaker because it easy but I've also tested it with Defeat and Comfort, assuming it's not the mods for now. Difficult to rule out that they weren't having vaginal sex from your description though. Also I'm assuming you think it's not working because they are not in the listing? Pregnancies are gradual now so you will have to wait a while to see the growth.

@Flying Toasters-

I am just wondering if you are planning to add any debuffs to getting pregnant?  While i got notifications and my charcter model grew over the term of the pregnancy, there was not anything listed as far as magic effects on my character.

I would like something there but I was thinking more a long the lines of occasional stagger from cramps or maybe fear if the pregnancy was forced.

I am weary of mods that make the game a pain to play though and do want to keep it simple so that it won't cause issues by itself or with other mods.

Guest Jenova23

Since most armor mods don't have the option for the belly to show is it possible to add a feature that restricts clothing till pregnancy is over preferably the body slot, also I set the belly slider to 1 and I still get a huge belly can you plz limit the slider more my npc stomach is way to huge I really don't want to edit every single piece of armor in bodyslide just to fix the stomach with this mod.

Yes, I have the latest version, I downloaded it today. This is on a new character, and a clean install of the game.

Also, I see the list page and settings menu, and the mod works fine the first time I run it, but after saving and loading, impregnation no longer happens, even with pregnancy chance set to 100%.

May help if both of you can describe the steps, who is having sex (names, male, female, pc, npc etc), what is the mod being used to trigger sex, what is the animation played, what messages if any are displayed from my mod and if the pregnancy is displayed in the MCM.

I am also using sexlab romance. After clean saving and upgrade, I successfully impregnated sansa stark from the GoT mod. Saved, loaded the save & tried Lydia. MCM was set to 100%, but no pregnancy. Both attempts were missionary. Sansa shows up in the list.

Maybe add some debug msgs like x is Cummings inside y, so we can help pinpoint it.

Yes, I have the latest version, I downloaded it today. This is on a new character, and a clean install of the game.

Also, I see the list page and settings menu, and the mod works fine the first time I run it, but after saving and loading, impregnation no longer happens, even with pregnancy chance set to 100%.

I am also using sexlab romance. After clean saving and upgrade, I successfully impregnated sansa stark from the GoT mod. Saved, loaded the save & tried Lydia. MCM was set to 100%, but no pregnancy. Both attempts were missionary. Sansa shows up in the list.

Maybe add some debug msgs like x is Cummings inside y, so we can help pinpoint it.

There is a debug message it says something along the lines of "You are impregnating Lydia" in the top left on the final stage.