The xp32 skeleton you have is fine and you can get the body from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/ .

You'll need to set it up using bodyslide++. I think all the information you'll need is in that thread, if not ask for instructions there.

ok is this compatible with belt fastened quiver and dual sheathe redux?

Well, i use all of those mods u mentioned, i install frostfall first, Then i install xp32 skeleton, it haves a menu to choose how to mannage the quivers and where to locate them according to your tastes, then i installed the dual shear, and no troubles with them

The mod creator (flyingtoasters) has implemented a plugin system for childbearing. Right now, the only plugin available (as far as I know) is his soul gem birth plugin. 

I am working on a childbirth plugin for the mod, but as it uses some code from another modder I am waiting for permission to release my plugin out of courtesy. If I have not heard from them in another week or so, I will release my plugin under the assumption that they are missing in action. If they return we can hash things out then. 

At any rate, either the first post or download page has upcoming/desired features for Hentai Pregnancy listed on it. That should give you a pretty good idea of where the mod is headed.

Has anyone else ever gotten a CTD on save after impregnating someone?

Before I impregnate/cum-inflate anyone I can save my game just fine - manual, auto, quicksaves, all fine. I'm loading this (and all SL content really) on my go-to clean save, so I have no idea why this could be happening, is there a particular load order or something I should be aware of? I remember this not being a problem right around the same time the save-load issues was fixed - 1.06 i think? That was the last 100% workable version I remember using. This has to be something on my end, I don't want flyingtoasters to break a mod that's working perfectly fine for everyone else... I run FNIS and ReProccer whenever I change anything in my mod list just for good measure.

Also, could you elaborate on the "pregnancy effects"? Because I'm not seeing any effects outside the belly/breast expansion, unless that's what you mean by "pregnancy effects".

I really hope to get this working again so I can re-focus my attention on other things (because that's going so well anyway). I'm secretly hoping for a "Cum Inflation Only" option sometime in the future :D

Before I impregnate/cum-inflate anyone I can save my game just fine - manual, auto, quicksaves, all fine. I'm loading this (and all SL content really) on my go-to clean save, so I have no idea why this could be happening, is there a particular load order or something I should be aware of? I remember this not being a problem right around the same time the save-load issues was fixed - 1.06 i think? That was the last 100% workable version I remember using. This has to be something on my end, I don't want flyingtoasters to break a mod that's working perfectly fine for everyone else... I run FNIS and ReProccer whenever I change anything in my mod list just for good measure.

Also, could you elaborate on the "pregnancy effects"? Because I'm not seeing any effects outside the belly/breast expansion, unless that's what you mean by "pregnancy effects".

I really hope to get this working again so I can re-focus my attention on other things (because that's going so well anyway). I'm secretly hoping for a "Cum Inflation Only" option sometime in the future :D

Don't know what could be causing your CTD issue, I install and uninstall a lot of mods and for a while I had CTDs when I fast travel to Whiterun but it had nothing to do with this mod and I haven't had any recently. Sometimes I find upgrading mods seems to give a CTD but that usually goes away after another round of save/load. Can you not save the game at all atm?

The pregnany effects only trigger the when the birth is approaching, stagger from pregnancy cramps, watch out for it aounrd 2 days before it's due.

I like your cum inflation only option suggestion but there are a lot of things I want to experiment with modding, so it might take a while.

@ author: will you add breast growth residue to the mod? aka the breasts default sizes increases a small amount after pregnancy? would be funky (seeing as im a BE fan gehe).

In theory it's not a bad idea but I don't want to change NPCs permanently or attach a script to a NPC for a really long time.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/? this is the new unpb body. its made by xp32 so already has the skeleton. nnyone know a mesh with te preg bely that work with this without ctd. i installing it with both the bbp and the tbbp and both same thing crash when naked.

without the mesh cant get the stomache. the breasts grow without the mesh  with just the body installed.i tried the unpb pregenat body but it just ctd when u get naked.

Don't know what could be causing your CTD issue, I install and uninstall a lot of mods and for a while I had CTDs when I fast travel to Whiterun but it had nothing to do with this mod and I haven't had any recently. Sometimes I find upgrading mods seems to give a CTD but that usually goes away after another round of save/load. Can you not save the game at all atm?

The pregnany effects only trigger the when the birth is approaching, stagger from pregnancy cramps, watch out for it aounrd 2 days before it's due.

I like your cum inflation only option suggestion but there are a lot of things I want to experiment with modding, so it might take a while.

@ author: will you add breast growth residue to the mod? aka the breasts default sizes increases a small amount after pregnancy? would be funky (seeing as im a BE fan gehe).

In theory it's not a bad idea but I don't want to change NPCs permanently or attach a script to a NPC for a really long time.

ah forgot how this mod handles this, how about a PC only script? Or a script limited to 3 npc's + PC?

then again, it's better to keep the mod stable.  can always just get the character pregnant again to see the growth.

(and hopefully that other mod will get up'n'going again with compatibility with this mod :))

very nice MOD!

works great for me, with CBBE and zerocon body TBBP.

I wish someone would turn the vanilla  armor/clothes  to work with this mod..

modders should edit files .nif to make them compatible with CB + + and 'pregbelly'

nobody wants to try? :D

I'm not getting any pregnancy on my female character at all. It's not in the pregnancies list even after an hour of trying. Is there a common mistake I may be making that makes this mod not work? I'm using b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body and the xp32 XPMS with a pregnant belly node. It works with Sexlab Procreation. I'd like to give this mod a try but it seems not to work for some reason. Any ideas?

Did you try using it with a 100% chance for getting pregnant, and make sure that you DO NOT check the Force pregnancy only option and DO check the allow anal option. With it set up like that you should be getting pregnant from anything that isn't considered by sexlab as oral sex. You could also turn on the option to allow female/female cum in Sexlab's mcm menu in order to allow females to get females pregnant.

Oh, one last thing, make sure you have the option for NPCs only or All set to All. Otherwise your player character won't ever get pregnant no matter what else you do.

is this normal after my character finish delivering birth to a soulgem  the body didnt get to normal the breast and belly is still big

Yup, post pregnancy period is not optional atm, this is mainly so that the body can return to normal gradually, Lasts about 25% of pregnancy duration. Also milk time only happens during post pregnancy, if u left post pregnancy effects on.

is this normal after my character finish delivering birth to a soulgem  the body didnt get to normal the breast and belly is still big

Yup, post pregnancy period is not optional atm, this is mainly so that the body can return to normal gradually, Lasts about 25% of pregnancy duration. Also milk time only happens during post pregnancy, if u left post pregnancy effects on.

ok thanks for the reply

Edited: i found out that when i turned post pregnancy thingie off the BE worked again, odd ^^

Not sure why but for some reason the BE doesn't kick in. the breasts stays the normal size.

i'm using the latest version, updated sexlab frameworks and i don't use any other mods which modifies breast sizes.

i tested with body models adec manga (from manga conversions) and the TBBP bellynode/pregnancy weighted body (created with bodyslide) + CBBE manga version (both manga versions BE has worked before).

Pregnancy does work just fine.

any ideas?

(i do use alot of mods, from loverslab i got sanguine debauchery, submit, romance, lovers comfort).

File Name: SexLabHentaiPregnancy

File Submitter: flyingtoasters

File Submitted: 25 Jul 2013

File Category: Sex Effects

Requires: Sexlab

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

Simplified pregnancy for SexLab using node scaling. Does not run simulations, the script gets attached to a NPC only for the duration that they are pregnant. Intended for PC and NPCs.

Features

• Increases the breast and belly size of females using node scaling
  • Works for player, followers and NPCs
  • Pregnancies for named NPCs up to 20 at the same time.
  • Cum inflation mode for unnamed NPCs
  • Configurable size, chances and duration in MCM
  • MCM page for current named pregnancies
  • Pick the plugin you want for child option
  • Can be used by other mods
Requrements Limitations
  • Female cycles are not modeled, I don't see the point.
  • Pregnancies on unnamed NPCs are removed whenever you travel between cells, Named NPC are fine.
  • Child option needs to be fleshed out.
  • Waiting for someone to convert some armor. There are armor options to show breast enlargement but none that I know of for the belly.
Wishlist
  • Pregnancy weighted armor
  • Creature sex so that we can have creature pregnancies
Plans
  • More child plugins
Credits
  • Thanks to jbezorg for the fluids
  • Thanks to GECK.O for leaky nips
Disclaimer

The is my first mod for Skyrim, use at your own risk.

SoulGemBirth Plugin

• Requires HentaiPregnancy > v1.16
  • Produces Soul Gems, size dependent on pregnancy duration
  • Victim only option
  • Has it's own MCM
  • Use this as an example if you want to write a plugin

Troubleshooting

• CTD when pregnancy occurs
    • Check that your skeleton has a belly node
  • Breasts grow but belly doesn't
    • Check you belly mesh install, zecoron's for CBBE, b3lisario's for UNP
    • Read their threads for instructions
  • Can't get pregnant
    • Does the pregnancy appear in the Pregnancy List in the MCM
      • If yes, and you're sure that you've waited long enough but do not see belly or breast growth
        • Is it a custom body or NPC from a mod? If yes then try it with a vanilla NPC
      • If no and it was a charactor with a name having vaginal sex involving a male and a female then it should be working, try again.
    • Still can't get pregnant?
      • Check that you are running the latest version
      • Try again with an earlier save
      • Are you using any mods which alter NPCs?
  • If you're using SOS and you installed XP32 after, reinstall SOS, XP32 will overwrite SOS's male skeleton which could give you CTD.
  • If you still need help then make a post with all the details which are relevant, including what you did to rule out the above, versions of relevant mods etc. No one can help you if your desciption of the problem is just "not working".

Old Updates

Before upgrading wait out pregnancies and then clean save.

• Converted to esm (clear/wait out all pregnancies, clean save and uninstall before upgrading)
  • Can be now used by other mods
  • Child option now need plugin to operate
  • Added optional SoulGemBirth plugin (remember to set your child chance)
  • Voice volume now reads SexLab settings
  • Add allow anal option
  • Removed expression override which doesn't work anyway.
  • Fixed issue with setting chances to 0
  • Fixed clear pregnancy issue fix regression
  • Fixed issue with pregnancy effects switch
  • Fixed issue with dress undress
  • Increased max sizes
  • Fixed clear pregnancy MCM function going to post pregnancy instead of clearing.
  • Tweaked undress procedure.
  • Adjusted effect durations
  • Added leaky nips, thanks to GECK.O (set your body type in MCM, CBBE or UNP)
  • Fixed child can be produced with 0 chance.
  • Added post pregnancy period (+ 1/4 duration).
  • Added pregnancy cramps.
  • Added post pregnancy milk effect.
  • Added female to female pregnancy if SexLab is set to allow female to felmale cum.
  • Fixed timer not updating unless you wait.
  • Added reconnect to SexLab on gameload for users having issues after loading a saved game.
  • Fleshed out pregnancy ending.
  • Fixed issued with timer not being reset when reusing slots
  • Gradual growth for pregnancies
  • Function to remove all pregnancies in the MCM, when using this, go back to game than wait for message to say "All named pregnancies removed"
  • Now works for vaginal sex only
  • Persistent pregnancies for named NPCs up to 20 at the same time.
  • Nonpersistent cum inflation for unnamed NPCs
  • MCM page for current named pregnancies
  • Fixed size settings being rounded to integers.
  • Added check for bodies reverting.
  • Removed per second update from the growth script, initially put there to stop bodies from reverting and to gradually increment size over the whole period but it appears to be causing some issues.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Edited: i found out that when i turned post pregnancy thingie off the BE worked again, odd ^^

Probably unrelated, post pregnancy effects are only active while it's visually doing something and only after pregnancy while the breasts are shrinking.

I don't use Sanguine's Debauchery or Submit but there are unlikely to be any conflicts with Submit. With Sanguine's Debauchery, I guess there may be issues but while I like the look of it, I don't use it because it's PC only, so I don't know.