My character is getting pregnant from anal...O_O

This was intentional because other than the label you can't really tell if it was anal or the position being off, at least until the realistic genitals mod is released.

Any chance of this being a toggle at least?  

Because for mods like Radiant Prostitution, the client asks for anal, and then the pc gets pregnant.  The same is true in the Romance and Submit mods, ask/suggest anal with lover/victim, and pregnancy happens.

I am going to convert the mod to an esm file, then people can make mods for producing children if they want to, I can make one for soul gems as an example. Also it would make it easier for me to push out fixes if needed while I work on the more complicated child implmentation as a plugin. The esm version will be incompatible with the existing esp version though so people are going to need to clear pregnancies and uninstall first.

Is this why the latest version calls for a Birth event instead of including it as a function of the larger "end pregnancy" bit? I was poking around with the scripting in the previous version to see if I could introduce Procreation's birth functions to the mod, but I was encountering the "post pregnancy state never ends" glitch so I reverted to a clean save and updated. Once I started looking at the new scripting I noticed the changes. 

Any chance of this being a toggle at least?  

Added this.

Plaese help me. when Milk leaked , how do character's eyebrows and eyes recovery?

Could you can make the female voice used the SexLab Voice setting , sometimes suddenly the sound of a scare me .

Thank you .

Fixed and added these.

Is this why the latest version calls for a Birth event instead of including it as a function of the larger "end pregnancy" bit?

Yup, out now. You can use the SoulGemBirth plugin as an example of how to mod the child birth.

The new esm version, requires clear/wait out all pregnancies, clean save and uninstall of old version or you will end up with 2 MCMs and other odd issues.

Human + Animal pregnancy and %chance that offspring is mother's/father's race soon? :blush:

Human + Animal may need to wait on the animations, but I've been looking over Procreation's birth code and if I can successfully port it over to Hentai Pregnancy then it shouldn't be too hard to implement race-based offspring (to a certain extent -- I don't know that there are resources for elf and beast race offspring) thanks to the way Trixy did everything. I may or may not be able to figure out MCM config coding for that. 

Then, of course, I'll need to get permission from Trixy and flyingtoasters to make the plugin public, since it uses both of their code. 

Human + Animal pregnancy and %chance that offspring is mother's/father's race soon? :blush:

Human + Animal may need to wait on the animations, but I've been looking over Procreation's birth code and if I can successfully port it over to Hentai Pregnancy then it shouldn't be too hard to implement race-based offspring (to a certain extent -- I don't know that there are resources for elf and beast race offspring) thanks to the way Trixy did everything. I may or may not be able to figure out MCM config coding for that. 

Then, of course, I'll need to get permission from Trixy and flyingtoasters to make the plugin public, since it uses both of their code. 

There are animations here you know. Should not be long before they will be used in simple mods.

There are animations here you know. Should not be long before they will be used in simple mods.

Yeah, I know, but I just started learning scripting like, two days ago. I figure by the time I've got the basic childbearing stuff figured out the other resources will be developed to the point where a newbie like me can tackle implementing them. 

Mind you, that's if you want offspring. If you don't, I'm pretty sure the cum inflation mode of the main mod will work just fine with a few tweaks on flyingtoaster's end. 

But anyway, a combination of my inexperience and working with raw resources is the problem here. 

Okay, so I've managed to port over the Procreation code. I even managed to (I think) improve the genetics coding a bit. The Inherit function now references both the mother and father and randomly assigns facegen parts from each. Unfortunately there are only four things (that I know of) that I can use, which doesn't offer as much variation as you'd think. I may later include a third reference (a basic child, perhaps) to try and get children that don't look too similar. 

Anyway, waiting to see if I have Trixy's permission to release the plugin to the public, at which point I'll start a new thread

To everyone wanting pregnancy to show in clothing...

IF you are using CB++ some - though not all - of Caliente's vanilla gear CB++ version do indeed show.

Also KillerKeo;s CB++ mod do show.  Again, I don't think they all do, but then I didn't check very far... I just installed this mod about 2 hours ago.

Hopefully someone will make a UNP/B set for all the rest of you.

This mod is good clean fun ;)

[...]

Limitations

• Waiting for someone to convert some armor. There are armor options to show breast enlargement but none that I know of for the belly.
[...]

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3654

???

Found today there some options for PregnancyBelly ;)

I'll give it later a try, at evening.

That the armors have a pregnancy slider does not mean it will show through the nodescaling ingame i dont think, since i'm using the pack and don't have a preggobelly.