Different issue there, if you look in your active abilities you should find that you're still pregnant, it's just that atm I only check once a day in game time to update the body, got a fix for this but I am going to do some more testing first.

I mean I'm not 'getting pregnant' after loading a save or relaunching the game.  Even after setting pregnancy chance to 100%, and having sex, my character, and npcs, no longer become pregnant.

Trixy's had no intension of supporting NPCs becuase it may slow down the system. Trixy's mod simulates female cycles so the script would have to be running all the time for every female NPC, if she were to support it. As much as I like Trixy's mod, I rather have NPCs being able to get pregnant then to simulates female cycles, the result of which is just percentage chance of getting pregnant anyway.

Something to consider.

If you are adding additional NPC's to the game, without removing them, that also takes away resources from the game. There are still AI packages, cell position, dialogue, etc. that must be tracked for each NPC. Still, not as much as a complicated script. But,.. if the children can also grow up and have their own babies then you could have a exponential population explosion.

Different issue there, if you look in your active abilities you should find that you're still pregnant, it's just that atm I only check once a day in game time to update the body, got a fix for this but I am going to do some more testing first.

I mean I'm not 'getting pregnant' after loading a save or relaunching the game.  Even after setting pregnancy chance to 100%, and having sex, my character, and npcs, no longer become pregnant.

i get to pregnancy but birth do not get it just " you are no long pregnancy" message how

I have it set to 100% but even after sex, no pregnancy happens.

Hi there,

I digged around in the scripting and I think that this bug is due to the depreciation of the sslBaseThread script which is caused by one of the updates of the SexLab framework. Luckily, the latest SexLab update (1.11b) seems to restore backwards compatibility for this function. Just update to the latest framework version and this might be fixed.

As for the pregnant node scaling not working, I added 2 lines below the

if CurrentDay <= DurationDays
		CurrentDay += 1

line in the HentaiImpregnated.psc script:

CurrentBellySize = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(ActorRef, Belly, False)
		CurrentBreastSize = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(ActorRef, LBreast, False)

Works like a charm for me.

i get to pregnancy but birth do not get it just " you are no long pregnancy" message how

Hi there,

I digged around in the scripting and I think that this bug is due to the depreciation of the sslBaseThread script which is caused by one of the updates of the SexLab framework. Luckily, the latest SexLab update (1.11b) seems to restore backwards compatibility for this function. Just update to the latest framework version and this might be fixed.

CurrentDay += 1

It would be unbelievably polite since you fixed it and it works to upload that patch for the rest of the common mortals who Can't script  :)

Hi there,

CurrentDay += 1

It would be unbelievably polite since you fixed it and it works to upload that patch for the rest of the common mortals who Can't script  :)

All right then, here you go. Just replace the file of the same name into your Data/Scripts folder. This is just a temporary workaround until flyingtoasters can figure out a workaround. :)

Btw, I suck at scripting too. Only did a rudimentary programming course before.

Alternate pex file.rar

How about if the child is a baby item in the inventory?

Born a grown 7-10 years old instantly is kind of unrealistic and troublesome as well in the mod script.

Realism wasn't what I was aiming for here, I named it hentai for a reason :D

Not sure what purpose having a child in the inventory would serve.

Would like to use Children of the Sky maybe. I think children in Skyrim on the whole are not very interesting.

Sorry for late to reply. How to I explain it...

I agree with the living children as a unnecessary bothersome thing.

But pregnancy without a purpose...is kind of boring and flat to me. It should be more like breeding. Breeding name is already sound very exciting. An item in the inventory as a result of pregnancy can have many usefulness in the future. Like the breeding mod in the Sexout.

The result of pregnancy (baby, larva or egg items in the inventory) are valuable and very useful items. It can be sold for money, or as ingredient of something great, etc. Even some people are enslaving woman for breeding purpose, with certain creatures (in the future), to get that valuable items.

Really hope you can make this not disappear between cell loads and also make the bump growth gradual over the period?

I'd like this as well but it's not very high priority for me atm. RIght now you can see it happen bacause it's on the orgasm stage, while they are still naked. If it was gradual, unless you strip all your NPCs all you'll see is larger breasts.

Not sure what the deal is with the ability dispel, I guess it's not another mod doing this but it's odd how the dispel happens at the next cell, I would have expected the dispel to happen before the next cell is loaded if it was due to a limitation in Skyrim.

The only other way I know of attaching scripts to npcs are reference aliases which I don't really understand yet.

The result of pregnancy (baby, larva or egg items in the inventory) are valuable and very useful items. It can be sold for money, or as ingredient of something great, etc. Even some people are enslaving woman for breeding purpose, with certain creatures (in the future), to get that valuable items.

I'm mostly in it for the pregnant bellies but when we get creatures in SexLab I'll look into that.

Really hope you can make this not disappear between cell loads and also make the bump growth gradual over the period?

I'd like this as well but it's not very high priority for me atm. RIght now you can see it happen bacause it's on the orgasm stage, while they are still naked. If it was gradual, unless you strip all your NPCs all you'll see is larger breasts.

Not sure what the deal is with the ability dispel, I guess it's not another mod doing this but it's odd how the dispel happens at the next cell, I would have expected the dispel to happen before the next cell is loaded if it was due to a limitation in Skyrim.

The only other way I know of attaching scripts to npcs are reference aliases which I don't really understand yet.

I'm mostly in it for the pregnant bellies but when we get creatures in SexLab I'll look into that.

+1 for the pregnant belly look I hope you find a way to make it last seven days or so would be awesome to have my followers waddling around after me like that.

To clarify the dispel was on a follower, so hope you can find a way to make it stick to them.

2 things:

1: all my female armors are body slide compatible, and if I wanted i could give them all pregnant bellies using bodyslide.  So since my skeleton supports it, and all my armors are body slide types, does that mean the mod will be able to actually have there be pregnant bellies while wearing armor?

2: would it be possible to add an option where, instead of a child, the pregnant individual produces an egg?  I'm not sure what exactly the egg's function would be....maybe there could be a number of different eggs and a random one is chosen, and they could have various useful effects, like giving long duration buffs or something neat like that when you consume them.  Maybe one type could give you a dragon soul when you eat it, or even a perk point.  Could even be a rare golden egg that's worth a lot of money! :D

Just an idea ^_^;

2 things:

1: all my female armors are body slide compatible, and if I wanted i could give them all pregnant bellies using bodyslide.  So since my skeleton supports it, and all my armors are body slide types, does that mean the mod will be able to actually have there be pregnant bellies while wearing armor?

2: would it be possible to add an option where, instead of a child, the pregnant individual produces an egg?  I'm not sure what exactly the egg's function would be....maybe there could be a number of different eggs and a random one is chosen, and they could have various useful effects, like giving long duration buffs or something neat like that when you consume them.  Maybe one type could give you a dragon soul when you eat it, or even a perk point.  Could even be a rare golden egg that's worth a lot of money! :D

Just an idea ^_^;

I like the idea of knocking girls up to get dragon souls. That sounds fun.

lol the egg thing is... too ridiculous for me I think. Although the consuming the offspring does appeal to me on some level.

I will investigate making a very crude baby creature that looks about a year old and spends most of it's time sleeping. Maybe just modify a dog or something and replace the incessant barking with incessant crying :P I don't know how feasible it is yet though, I have no experience with 3d modelling and my knowledge of the ck is still very limited. If I do it though , it will most definitely drop a child heart or something. Stuff like sending them to honorhall orphanage is too much bother for me.

lol the egg thing is... too ridiculous for me I think. Although the consuming the offspring does appeal to me on some level.

I will investigate making a very crude baby creature that looks about a year old and spends most of it's time sleeping. Maybe just modify a dog or something and replace the incessant barking with incessant crying :P I don't know how feasible it is yet though, I have no experience with 3d modelling and my knowledge of the ck is still very limited. If I do it though , it will most definitely drop a child heart or something. Stuff like sending them to honorhall orphanage is too much bother for me.

Please...please don't do that... that sounds just awful.

As another idea, the ability to end the pregnancy early by rooting around in your womb for various alchemy ingredients like placenta, amniotic fluid, and the fetus itself.  They could be particularly potent ingredients with exclusively beneficial effects.

Also, mixed semen/sperm as an ingredient.  As you have sex with more and more partners, you get a more and more diverse mix inside of yourself that becomes a better and better alchemy ingredient, and of course more of it.  So say you have sex with three guys, you could drain it out and get 3 pieces of "Thrice mixed semen" or something like that.

Think I'm getting to that point where I'm requesting things outside of the scope of the mod ^_^;

For the love of glum, someone point me to a scripting tutorial!

Just tie it to the peeing and pooping mod but put it in turbo, you're going to need lots of hanging moss and linen wraps. Also I don't recall seeing any baby bottles so it's going to need to be breast fed, that may be a bit difficult for those who's breasts are longer than their arms and small movements of the body are likely to cause the breast to beat the baby to death because of the "jiggle".

[/TongueInCheek]

As another idea, the ability to end the pregnancy early by rooting around in your womb for various alchemy ingredients like placenta, amniotic fluid, and the fetus itself.  They could be particularly potent ingredients with exclusively beneficial effects.

Also, mixed semen/sperm as an ingredient.  As you have sex with more and more partners, you get a more and more diverse mix inside of yourself that becomes a better and better alchemy ingredient, and of course more of it.  So say you have sex with three guys, you could drain it out and get 3 pieces of "Thrice mixed semen" or something like that.

Think I'm getting to that point where I'm requesting things outside of the scope of the mod ^_^;

Yes kind of ironic considering your signature. Not to mention that if ever there were some ideas that were better off being kept to yourself, eating babies and mixing alchemy ingredients in women's wombs might be on the top ten list.

Yes kind of ironic considering your signature. Not to mention that if ever there were some ideas that were better off being kept to yourself, eating babies and mixing alchemy ingredients in women's wombs might be on the top ten list.

How is it ironic? .-.

Also, this isn't the nexus, don't get all squeemish on me like they do.  You seen the mod where a chaurus gets you pregnant and makes you lay eggs? :P

How is it ironic? .-.

Also, this isn't the nexus, don't get all squeemish on me like they do.  You seen the mod where a chaurus gets you pregnant and makes you lay eggs? :P

I wouldn't really say not wanting to eat babies is "Squeemish" some things are just wrong.

How is it ironic? .-.

I wouldn't really say not wanting to eat babies is "Squeemish" some things are just wrong.

Not to be the moralwhore of the thread but shouldnt this be the last place on the internets where we'd have to be reminded of this? If we'd not know some things were not entirely okay we'd probably be out living our fantasies instead of suggesting them to a mod.

Most of us are probably sick fucks to some degree, just sayan'.