On 10/24/2022 at 9:46 PM, DivineDefiance said:

how do I create BAC.Cow.Mutation.Cow.Height.Original, because so far its given me a character limit on how much I can type in, tried to see if I could type it else where in here but it still won't let me. I know I've clearly missed something but I don't know what that is

Hide contents

mod.png

In SUM you can enter long text in sections prefixed with a +.

For example you can enter your text like this.

BAC.Cow.Mutation. Enter

+Cow.Height. Enter

+Original Enter

2 hours ago, ChaosFont said:

MO2

I've completely wiped folders, because previously I was using mods like expanded towns and cities, and I've updated to zaz 8+, I've done everything I can think of.

But I don't even know if I'm in the right place, as I use SE/Anniversary update. -_-

Skyrim AE is the problem. Most SE mods won't work with AE, at least not those that pack a .dll. Which results in mods needing masters that pack a .dll also not working.

Edited by botticelli
On 10/27/2022 at 8:02 PM, botticelli said:

I didn't know that text input was restricted to 30 characters in MCM ? . Try installing thisbac_update.7z. It should set that value to 1.0 in OnPlayerLoadGame(). If you want anything else in there, you should be able to change it in SUM once it's there. Be sure to remove those files again when installing the next regular BAC update.

This did work, Thank you.

8 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I have a friend that has been trying to play this with the Khajiit race but there is no sign of the mutation. is that just a bug?

No, this mod's nifs ignore Khajiit as well as Argonians because it is far too much work on all the nifs to get them looking at least somewhat passable on those races. As for the tats: fur or scales may stay on top of that, so it doesn't show.

Edited by botticelli
5 hours ago, flobalob said:

Is the a console code to remove all cow effects and return my character to normal again or just to get to the last quest?  I'm tired of being stuck in loops

there doesn't seem to be any end.

go to MME and remove the Milkmaid. That will also remove the cow effects (may take a moment). It will *not* stop Paul's 7-day requests, though. Currently there is no end to that. If you want to force that, try stopquest bac_beingacow in the console - no guarantee that it works.

53 minutes ago, botticelli said:

go to MME and remove the Milkmaid. That will also remove the cow effects (may take a moment). It will *not* stop Paul's 7-day requests, though. Currently there is no end to that. If you want to force that, try stopquest bac_beingacow in the console - no guarantee that it works.

thanks

Removed the older post because I tried again with a clean Install. Still using the LE version.

I Managed to fix some problems I had before, thanks to more search here, but some things I couldn't figure out:

The First tail mutation floats in the air when using a milk machine and sort detaches when moving, the second works fine in all ways. Mixed up the XP32 Skeleton pack.

Somehow, maybe a setting I missed, the more cow the character is, the more she gets lifted up in a milking machine, causing the tools to be out of place, but still working.  Not fixed, but not much that could be done about this. (not that I know)

Somehow body and breasts not growing, they still stay the same, but the dripping milk acts like they are bigger (which they probably are by now) Fixed

Need to test with a new start (same for all the quest I couldn't get to work right), but I can't load a game with the last made save, the game always crashes, but if I load a working, older save, I can load the other fine. More or less Fixed, Always happened after I had to use FNIS. So happens less with things working.

Another question about the Bodyslider. After the 3rd try it looks different a bit but works. On page one, the screenshot about the bodyslider shows to select all the bac file for the batch, but on another screen a few pages after, it shows to select all. So which would be the best way?  Fixed by selecting all. (Never had to use it before, so selecting bac only wasn't working.)

There are some seaming problems with the feet and legs, same for hands and arms, mostly because the mismatch of the fur, but maybe it gets better later, if not, it is fine too. Need to check some more, but seems to be fixed with the other XP32 skeleton.

Maybe some was already answered here but I didn't found it so far.

Thanks for help and the great mod, same for all the others that are here.

Edited by Garudo
3 hours ago, Garudo said:

Another question about the Bodyslider. After the 3rd try it looks different a bit but works. On page one, the screenshot about the bodyslider shows to select all the bac file for the batch, but on another screen a few pages after, it shows to select all. So which would be the best way?

The idea is to create all armor sets with BodySlide once a new body replacer is generated. Now if you've already done that and then install bac, you only need to run that for the bac files, of course. Weight not showing can be a result from your body replacer creation. I use Cosio HD. If I create that body as it comes out of the box, I have the same problem. So I use CoS demoniac preset for the body, not sure where I got that from.image.png.1f3007d7ac4ccf2f47e1d5d44c31f498.png

***EDIT*** plus: make sure to tag the "Build Morphs" box when building your femalebody.nif, else no morph whatsoever will have effect:

image.png.c63496eb0fa78a96867c0c91fcb57476.png

Edited by botticelli

Thanks botticelli.

I managed to get it to work with testing around. Since I only have this mod and what is needed for it I never had to use the bodyslider, so it was a little confusing, Working on the head atm, but seems it will get fixed with another tf update.

Wasn't able to figure out the loading crash so far, since the log files not say smuch about it.

EDIT: Seems I got a tail problem now. The tail is stiff and if I remove it via the command, it gets readded and works fine until I load a save or enter a house, or other location, then it is stiff again.

Edited by Garudo

I have two questions:

1. I'm doing the uncurse quest at the moment and I was able to make the Blessing of Molag Bal scroll (I only knew because I remember someone else asking about what to do with the items from earlier) but now I'm stuck with no clue what to do with it. I've tried casting it on people or just in general and nothing happens. What am I supposed to do? This quest needs more information for players as there are not any journal entries or information at certain points to let you know what to do. 

2. Paul punished me for failing a mission (another mod messed me up) and put the iron head thing on me. It has been on for weeks (in game and in real time) and he never takes it off. He volunteered to take it off at one point but then my game crashed (for different reason) and I had to load a save from prior to him removing it. Now it just doesn't initiate and he doesn't remove it. The problem is that I just hate the iron head thing and I want it off my character. It keeps the character from being able to wear circlets (which clashes with Devious Followers) and I just find it really ugly. I am so sick of looking at my character with that on. I just want to have her free of it. Is there any way to get rid of it, or to force Paul to initiate the removal? I have considered just trashing this entire game and starting all over because I'm so sick of looking at it.

57 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

Does this mod have an MCM? I can't get the MCM to show up even when starting a new game.

Currently it has two MCM menus. Are you on SE or AE? We had some issues there with the MCM not loading.

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

1. I'm doing the uncurse quest at the moment and I was able to make the Blessing of Molag Bal scroll (I only knew because I remember someone else asking about what to do with the items from earlier) but now I'm stuck with no clue what to do with it. I've tried casting it on people or just in general and nothing happens. What am I supposed to do? This quest needs more information for players as there are not any journal entries or information at certain points to let you know what to do. 

Use it on npc milk maids after you turned them into cows

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

2. Paul punished me for failing a mission (another mod messed me up) and put the iron head thing on me. It has been on for weeks (in game and in real time) and he never takes it off. He volunteered to take it off at one point but then my game crashed (for different reason) and I had to load a save from prior to him removing it. Now it just doesn't initiate and he doesn't remove it. The problem is that I just hate the iron head thing and I want it off my character. It keeps the character from being able to wear circlets (which clashes with Devious Followers) and I just find it really ugly. I am so sick of looking at my character with that on. I just want to have her free of it. Is there any way to get rid of it, or to force Paul to initiate the removal? I have considered just trashing this entire game and starting all over because I'm so sick of looking at it.

There's a removal quest "The owner's grace" that should start (and probably did prior to yor crash). It is one of the "good" quests (bac__quest_good_002_letmefreeyou), so it wil only start, if Paul's mood is above zero (check it in MCM and adjust it, if you need to).

3 hours ago, Garudo said:

EDIT: Seems I got a tail problem now. The tail is stiff and if I remove it via the command, it gets readded and works fine until I load a save or enter a house, or other location, then it is stiff again.

The tail(s) need HDT physics engine to work, SMP engine will not do.

Edited by botticelli
54 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Currently it has two MCM menus. Are you on SE or AE? We had some issues there with the MCM not loading.

Thanks, I'm on SE and the version provided by DVD43465 seems to be broken. I switched to the version from evilbom and everything is working now.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

The tail(s) need HDT physics engine to work, SMP engine will not do.

After the tail wasn't working yesterday I searched around and saw that I needed HDT Physics. I got this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/? because it seem newer from the ones I found here.

It worked fine yesterday until I reinstalled all today, since I worked on fixing things and wanted make sure all is set up right.

Is there a way to disable the cow bell and nose ring (other than not doing the quest), even if I have to drag the files out to do so

Spoiler

what files would I have to move to get this done if I had too.

? because I'd like to use some other mods with this but some conflict with each other.
e.g. can't use gag or certain restraining devices (which other mods need to work)

Edited by DivineDefiance
2 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

Is there a way to disable the cow bell and nose ring (other than not doing the quest), even if I have to drag the files out to do so

Reveal hidden contents

? because I'd like to use some other mods with this but some conflict with each other.
e.g. can't use gag or certain restraining devices (which other mods need to work)

I think if you don't select "hardmode" in BAC, it will allow other devices to be equipped to those slots.

9 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

Reveal hidden contents

The DD gag slot is not used by BAC, blindfolds are blocked by the nosering. As stated, use non-hardcore mode to make them unequippable.