29 minutes ago, botticelli said:

So its too far gone. Just do stopquest bac_huntergonnahunt in the console and it should start up again after a little while.

It's not a bug, it's a feature ? Honestly, this is part of MME, not BAC. As to why, I've no idea. I changed my MilkQUEST.psc to allow milking of milk slaves on the machines, but regular MME does not. But this way, you've some encouragement to get the recipe and call up Molag Bal's messenger to at least get rid of the MilkSlave again.

Each stage of CowHead increases head size by 0.0125. Head size in LE has a base value of 1, so I need to set 1.0125 for CowHead1and so on until 1.1 for CowHead8. Maybe in SE that's different? But we would've found that long ago, wouldn't we?

Some presets have the head to a scale above or below 1. Maybe in this case it was above 1, so the changes look more extreme?

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

It's not a bug, it's a feature ? Honestly, this is part of MME, not BAC. As to why, I've no idea. I changed my MilkQUEST.psc to allow milking of milk slaves on the machines, but regular MME does not. But this way, you've some encouragement to get the recipe and call up Molag Bal's messenger to at least get rid of the MilkSlave again.

Each stage of CowHead increases head size by 0.0125. Head size in LE has a base value of 1, so I need to set 1.0125 for CowHead1and so on until 1.1 for CowHead8. Maybe in SE that's different? But we would've found that long ago, wouldn't we?

First: that's kinda what I thought, but I wasn't super sure. Glad to know it's a feature lol. Working on that Molag Bal quest, but gotta work off my debt first lol.

I am using the LE head meshes because I was also having the CTD issue with the latest conversion by @evilbom, but the LE meshes work.

5 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Some presets have the head to a scale above or below 1. Maybe in this case it was above 1, so the changes look more extreme?

Totally possible. Would this be visible in RaceMenu somewhere? I guess I can look at the scales to see what's up.

1 hour ago, masterofgamespl said:

After doing that and then waiting the quest goes back to stage 40. 

ok. So either the hunters are dead (which I get they aren't) or you have a bounty on your character which also voids the quest. At least if Game.GetPlayer().IsArrested() returns true, stage 40 is set immediately.

Edited by botticelli

11 minutes ago, botticelli said:

ok. So either the hunters are dead (which I get they aren't) or you have a bounty on your character which also voids the quest. At least if Game.GetPlayer().IsArrested() returns true, stage 40 is set immediately.

I had a 50 gold bounty in Whiterun. That's so little I didn't even care to pay it out. Worked out tho, thanks.

being a cow should be forbidden to sleep in the inns, only at the stables, owners of the stables will milk the cow for exchange to stay for the night and offers some straw to eat or help to calm down a horny horse. Farmers will also allow to stay if the cow helps at their farm, they will also collect the dung to fertilize the soil( crap at their farm they will thank you) they will give tons of straw to produce more dung.

merchants will refuse to trade, but they might concede if the cow allows them to milk or maybe something naughty.

Paul sometimes will submit the cow for a health inspection, Jenssen will be the one to inspect, he will touch the cow's whole body, first does the normal thing like inspect the tongue the eyes ears horns and hooves, then he will squezzing the breasts and udders, fingering the vagina, and fisting the butt, second time he might do something more sexual for a more complete inspection, then the cow will have to pay with money or milk.

4 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

being a cow should be forbidden to sleep in the inns, only at the stables, owners of the stables will milk the cow for exchange to stay for the night and offers some straw to eat or help to calm down a horny horse. Farmers will also allow to stay if the cow helps at their farm, they will also collect the dung to fertilize the soil( crap at their farm they will thank you) they will give tons of straw to produce more dung.

I'm pretty sure there accualy is a mod for that, I just forgot it's name, I'll send a link if I remember.

11 hours ago, JXL5050 said:

Hey all! Recently bought a VR kit, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this mod can be run in Skyrim VR? If so, can anyone spot me a good mod list to get it up and running?

It can be run in VR (the SE version, that is) since someone way earlier in this thread already did that.

The mod developer ONLY makes the mod for LE, it's on you to make it work for AE, if you want it on AE. If you can't... tough luck. Change to SE/LE.

Then again the only difference between AE and SE is if the mod contains a .dll file, and this one doesn't, so.....

Edited by HerChianti
4 hours ago, HerChianti said:

The mod developer ONLY makes the mod for LE, it's on you to make it work for AE, if you want it on AE. If you can't... tough luck. Change to SE/LE.

Then again the only difference between AE and SE is if the mod contains a .dll file, and this one doesn't, so.....

Probably never upgrading to AE like no point, its just SE but made worse imo lol

Indeed, a lot of very important mods don't have an AE version because it's a hassle to code 2 versions of your .dll plugin since SE and AE are different for whatever reason. Plus you can have all the AE content in SE with some clever modding so AE it's strictly worse in every single way when it comes to modding.

But then again people can do whatever they want, so if they wanna play in AE that's their prerogative.

I had a post from July where I mentioned that visiting Janssen is the way to go to activate the cure quest. However... in my current playthrough, I see no dialogue from the acolyte mentioning a cure, only offers to alter my character's body size. How do I get the proper dialogue to appear, is there a quest trigger that I'm missing? My debt is at 0.

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I had a post from July where I mentioned that visiting Janssen is the way to go to activate the cure quest. However... in my current playthrough, I see no dialogue from the acolyte mentioning a cure, only offers to alter my character's body size. How do I get the proper dialogue to appear, is there a quest trigger that I'm missing? My debt is at 0.

I was able to trigger the cure quest soon as I got to half debt; havent tried since that point though.

Now I am really serious, I can see a questline once you're at half or less debt of Paul telling you a buyer is looking to buy you from him, it would go, dialog wise, like this

Paul: Your debt to me is half cleared, so I started talking to some of the townsfolk here {meaning whiterun minus Serviro depending on when you did or if you did, the battle/defense of whiterun}, one of them is publicly interested in buying you from me as payment of your remaining debt

Player: Really ? Who ?

Paul: Right now the most vocal interested party is Nazeem. Though if you ask me, you might want to take it up first with his wife

Player: {2 options}

1: Nazeem wants to buy me ?! Are you sure you want to sell me to him ?

2: Nazeem has a wife ? with his attitude I didnt think anyone would want to marry him

Paul {if chosen option 1}

1: Do you have a better option for an owner ? if so, go ahead and talk to the townsfolk who have a source of income {example, Adrianne at the Warmadiens, or the Battleborns at their Farm, or the Gray-Manes at their home {must finish Missing in Action though me thinks, because otherwise the freeing Thorald quest will start upon entry into the home]}, Once you find someone who wants to buy you, bring the coin to me to clear your remaining debt

2: Nazeem is married yes, normally you can find his wife in the Temple of Kyne {he'd be more a tradtionalist instead of using the new Imperial name for the Temple of Kynreth}, she's a priestess there and healer, talk to her. If you can convince her to buy you instead of her husband, come back to me with the coin to clear your debt

Player goes to either option one or two

If option 1, player picks a new owner, the new owner gives the player the desired qmount in a sealed bag {can also be a letter of credit if need be}, they return to Paul who by that point has the new ownership certificate from Marc made out to the new owners name

If option 2: the player goes to the Temple in Whiterun and speaks with Ahlam there, she is furious that huer husband wants to bring in a new woman, much less a cow into the marriage issues she already has, once you tell her that you're also up for sale and you prefer her over him, she'll hand over the coin to cover the remaining debt but also comment

Ahlam: Hmmm, me buying you instead of my husband just to spite him, he is after all, acting like he is married to himself. Here, take this to your current owner, it should cover everything. Once you're mine, you can come back here to the Temple, or meet me at the Farm

Just a thought on how the dialog for being sold from Paul to someone else in Whiterun really I cant help but wonder how such a quest, and its dialog would work and this hit me so I wrote it off the top of my head

7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

When you get CowBack1/2 and/or CowNeck and maybe huge hooves and a large pelvis, the cow can get so large that she cannot pick up things from the floor anymore. I created a Shrink Self spell available from Acolyte Jenssen with at least CowBack1 in place as you could've read in the change notes. This not reslated to the cure quest. That one will still be available at half debt.

2 hours ago, qwertykeys123 said:

Wondering if it'd be possible to get an update to modify the chance and amount of Blended Lactacid in containers or just a way to add something like a curse to containers that increases lactacid amount or something along those lines?

Container contents is created by vanilla Skyrim using LeveledItem lists. Blended Lactacid is already added to the list, and in my opinion it happens pretty often. I only added it to bandit and wizard loot lists, not undead, etc. though.

Edited by botticelli
20 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Container contents is created by vanilla Skyrim using LeveledItem lists. Blended Lactacid is already added to the list, and in my opinion it happens pretty often. I only added it to bandit and wizard loot lists, not undead, etc. though.

Would it be difficult, for me myself to update the loot lists of other NPCs to include it?

1 hour ago, qwertykeys123 said:

Would it be difficult, for me myself to update the loot lists of other NPCs to include it?

That depends. You'd need a little mod with quest with a player alias which has a script and implements event OnPlayerLoadGame(). Pass the lists you intend to change to that script as properties and fill them in that event. You'd need to fetch the potion object dynamically with Game.GetFormFromFile(0x060c501f, "bac.esp") to avoid the need for a master. Example for filling:

if !LI_HasForm(LItemLockPick25, BACStore.Lactacid)
		LItemLockPick25.AddForm(BACStore.Lactacid, 1, 1)
	endif

*** EDIT *** If the intention of this is feeding you with lactacid galore, I'd recommend using Skyrim UtilOne mod. make a little script for either Lactacid from MME or Blended lactacid from BAC and feed it to your character on start of sex, orgasm and end of sex up to 8 times each.

Edited by botticelli
21 minutes ago, botticelli said:

That depends. You'd need a little mod with quest with a player alias which has a script and implements event OnPlayerLoadGame(). Pass the lists you intend to change to that script as properties and fill them in that event. You'd need to fetch the potion object dynamically with Game.GetFormFromFile(0x060c501f, "bac.esp") to avoid the need for a master. Example for filling:

if !LI_HasForm(LItemLockPick25, BACStore.Lactacid)
		LItemLockPick25.AddForm(BACStore.Lactacid, 1, 1)
	endif

*** EDIT *** If the intention of this is feeding you with lactacid galore, I'd recommend using Skyrim UtilOne mod. make a little script for either Lactacid from MME or Blended lactacid from BAC and feed it to your character on start of sex, orgasm and end of sex up to 8 times each.

My intention is just to increase the frequency of Blended Lactacid appearing while exploring. Not necessarily getting flooded with lactacid.

Turns out I already had the recipe in my inventory... but my eyes just skipped over it for some reason. RIP. Thank y'all.

1 hour ago, qwertykeys123 said:

My intention is just to increase the frequency of Blended Lactacid appearing while exploring. Not necessarily getting flooded with lactacid.

You really want to increase the frequency? I find it on like 90% of bandits I kill...

Ok, back again about the breasts not resizing.

It looks to be a bodyslide thing - Character has the exploded breast mootation. This was not being shown when naked/most outfits. I happened to equip an outfit that doesn't have a 3BA bodyslide (one of the ABBA dresses) and the exploded breast resize appeared.

I've built all bodyslides, including morphs, and using the CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing body. Is this the wrong one or am I missing a bodyslide file?