1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Why would you want that? According to SLIF_Main.psc:

Registers the actor for the mod.
    If not called first, it will be automatically called the first time the function "inflate" is called for the actor.

So why register early and not on the first inflate? Registering alone will not help with this issue.

It has been looking like on some inflates, it it not triggering the SLIF registration and so does not actually inflate

So my save game is fine I think, as I hadn't spoken to Paul, even though my character had just transitioned into a cow when I updated. Phew! Liking the update so far, the Paul interactions seems significantly less buggy. ZAP furniture is appearing as normal, and things are mostly working as intended, I think!

However... I have come across a bug. Occasionally when Sexlab attempts to undress my character for a scene, it will unequip the hooves as well. Hardcore mode is enabled in the settings, but this still seems to happen every now and again. For now, refreshing/updating the character via the MCM puts the hooves back on. I did not have this issue the last time I played BAC, which was the last version of 1.9 (no worries about old scripts, it's a "new" save on 2.0 and all vestiges of 1.9 are gone courtesy of MO2)

I can certainly tell you that that's not BAC's fault since that never happened to me and I've been playing EVERY version of this mod since 1.9F, restarting the game every time. It must be another mod causing Sexlab's unequip script to mess up or confuse or mix-up BAC's parts somehow.

40 minutes ago, HerChianti said:

I can certainly tell you that that's not BAC's fault since that never happened to me and I've been playing EVERY version of this mod since 1.9F, restarting the game every time. It must be another mod causing Sexlab's unequip script to mess up or confuse or mix-up BAC's parts somehow.

Possible. I also have DDe, that might be doing it.

I've never done the Paul's Cow route, always opting to be captured by the slavers for some forced transformation fun. However, this time around I thought I'd give the other option a try, defeating all the hunters and eventually applying for an ownership certificate. I agreed to the terms laid out by Proventus, but the milker in the closet in Dragonsreach doesn't seem to be working. My character just sits there and nothing happens at all. Upon leaving the machine (theoretically my character should be locked in until empty if it was working according to MME spec), all the milk in my inventory is removed, but I can't actually get my character to be milked by the machine.

7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Possible. I also have DDe, that might be doing it.

I've never done the Paul's Cow route, always opting to be captured by the slavers for some forced transformation fun. However, this time around I thought I'd give the other option a try, defeating all the hunters and eventually applying for an ownership certificate. I agreed to the terms laid out by Proventus, but the milker in the closet in Dragonsreach doesn't seem to be working. My character just sits there and nothing happens at all. Upon leaving the machine (theoretically my character should be locked in until empty if it was working according to MME spec), all the milk in my inventory is removed, but I can't actually get my character to be milked by the machine.

Could that be an SE issue? It is working in LE, I just checked...

8 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Occasionally when Sexlab attempts to undress my character for a scene, it will unequip the hooves as well.

All BAC items have Keyword SexlabNoStrip, the hooves have ZAP Keywords as well:

image.png.50507f144015deb74c311a15318eb0ba.png

So, this can only happen when another mod tries to force-(un)equip shoes regardless of the keywords. I have DDe as well and it does not happen.

14 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Any idea how to make it go away?

You would need to change and compile MilkQUEST.psc

19 hours ago, StripedWhite said:

I am, yeah. Or, I assume as much. I installed your 2.0.1 BSA version and my game is now crashing upon loading into my existing character, who does have the head transformation.

yeah it happen to my game too still even correct conversion head mesh into SE but CTD on head transform

you can download option file head mesh LE to fix this

don't ask me WHY because i don't know too but they work fine without conversion into SE ??

So I'm a TF junkie and have various mods that cause various TFs. As an example Hormones and Parasites. Now I was having an issue with, after going through various Parasite quests specifically the Queen one, I triggered the BAC stuff to run the BAC missions/story. My entire body turned white. So, I did some tinkering around and found the issue. In Racemenu, under the Body/Face/Hands/Feet colors section, BAC changed all of the unused texture slots to "Blank". I went in and set the "Blank" ones to "Default" and it fixed the issue until the next BAC change which changed them all back to "Blank". Is there a reason it sets them all to "Blank" instead of "Default"? Just curious. Being an IT person for work, breaking things and finding odd bugs etc is just what I do lol.

44 minutes ago, jayce113 said:

So I'm a TF junkie and have various mods that cause various TFs. As an example Hormones and Parasites. Now I was having an issue with, after going through various Parasite quests specifically the Queen one, I triggered the BAC stuff to run the BAC missions/story. My entire body turned white. So, I did some tinkering around and found the issue. In Racemenu, under the Body/Face/Hands/Feet colors section, BAC changed all of the unused texture slots to "Blank". I went in and set the "Blank" ones to "Default" and it fixed the issue until the next BAC change which changed them all back to "Blank". Is there a reason it sets them all to "Blank" instead of "Default"? Just curious. Being an IT person for work, breaking things and finding odd bugs etc is just what I do lol.

If you install the blank.dds texture, those will be transparent instead of white (loose file archive). The reason is that bac needs to apply its tats in a specific order but due to the ranomized mutations the tats may or may not appear in that order. So, we "reserve" the slots needed with the blank texture to be able to apply the tats in their respective slots when needed.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

If you install the blank.dds texture, those will be transparent instead of white (loose file archive). The reason is that bac needs to apply its tats in a specific order but due to the ranomized mutations the tats may or may not appear in that order. So, we "reserve" the slots needed with the blank texture to be able to apply the tats in their respective slots when needed.

From poking around, it seems to be Body Paint slot 18 in the Racemenu that does it. Just as an fyi. I'll give the blank.dds a try though.

Also, I'm sure it is probably a cross glitch with other TF mods. It seems (so far) to just negate our the actual skin texture. I've applied the cow textures to tinker around with it and they'll apply, and they skin texture will still be white, so I'll keep poking around at it some more to see if I can find a workaround.

****UPDATE***

I just fixed the issue, SOMETHING, not sure what yet, set the tint of everything in racemenu to just full on white. I negated the tint level to 0 and everything works fine so far. I'll have to figure out what changed all of the tint colors.

Edited by jayce113
51 minutes ago, masterofgamespl said:

Hey so I was wondering how does hunters quest work? I assumed they spawn in afteer spending a certain amount of time on one location, but what are the requirements?

You need to proceed with Unowned until after talking with Paul about the nose ring. Whether or not you take it is irrelevant. The hunters will then spawn at a randome location in Skyrim and start moving towards you at a regular walking pace. It is possible to evade them forever, especially if you're using a Teleport mod.

8 minutes ago, botticelli said:

You need to proceed with Unowned until after talking with Paul about the nose ring. Whether or not you take it is irrelevant. The hunters will then spawn at a randome location in Skyrim and start moving towards you at a regular walking pace. It is possible to evade them forever, especially if you're using a Teleport mod.

Ok so the hunters spawned for me and then left without saying a word. I also coun't speak to them. Now they don't want to spawn again. Will they spawn and I'm just unlucky or something broke?

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Could there be a change to this? Maybe a percenage chance to appear on cell change?

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Could there be a change to this? Maybe a percenage chance to appear on cell change?

Just use the Wait feature and they'll basically teleport to the cell you're. I've always made them appear very quickly by just being inside Whiterun at the entrance and waiting 1-2 hours, seeing if they spawn, waiting again, rinse and repeat.

8 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

I have a quick question? how do I make the cure, I've gotten the recipe + all the items but I can't figure out how to actually make it do anything or create something.

Also once I've made it how do I go about applying it to myself? (if this is relevent)

Use a Tanning Rack, you get a scroll. You'll need 3 of those and 3 npc cows (need only to be stage 1) to use the scrolls on. Make sure to hit them with the spell (visible effect). Cows with e. g. CowBack2 get easily missed, you need to aim for their ass, not head or boobs.

16 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Ok so the hunters spawned for me and then left without saying a word. I also coun't speak to them. Now they don't want to spawn again. Will they spawn and I'm just unlucky or something broke?

The scene kicks in from a distance, so when you're too near to them, they will ignore you. Another option to fast-track them is to go to the sign post in front of Bjorlam and the use the console. The hunters have IDs xx01de6a, xx01de6b, and xx01de6c (xx = BAC mod id #), so for each of them type

• prid <hunter-ID>
  • moveto c8c18

This will move the hunters to a tree somewhere west of the Pelagia farm and then they have enough time to acquire their target.

Edited by botticelli
7 hours ago, botticelli said:

The scene kicks in from a distance, so when you're too near to them, they will ignore you. Another option to fast-track them is to go to the sign post in front of Bjorlam and the use the console. The hunters have IDs xx01de6a, xx01de6b, and xx01de6c (xx = BAC mod id #), so for each of them type

• prid <hunter-ID>
  • moveto c8c18

This will move the hunters to a tree somewhere west of the Pelagia farm and then they have enough time to acquire their target.

So I did use the console eventually, they spawned but insted they just left. Then I ran towards them, and after talking to them they just ignore me. They only say usual Skyrim dialogue like "What do you need?" and "What is it?". I've played this mod a few time and that never happened to me, my character already got branded with a nose piercing so I don't know what's wrong.

Edit: Also when I talk to Paul I have to option "Paul Help etc." but when I click it nothing happens.

Edited by masterofgamespl
1 hour ago, masterofgamespl said:

So I did use the console eventually, they spawned but insted they just left. Then I ran towards them, and after talking to them they just ignore me. They only say usual Skyrim dialogue like "What do you need?" and "What is it?". I've played this mod a few time and that never happened to me, my character already got branded with a nose piercing so I don't know what's wrong.

Edit: Also when I talk to Paul I have to option "Paul Help etc." but when I click it nothing happens.

The hunter quest will start when Unowned is between stage 20 and 60. It reaches stage 20 when you talk to Paul after talking to Acolyte Jenssen. Paul's dialogue can be started with "Paul, you said you like me, right?" and needs to be followed through either with or without the nose ring ending. Only the endings set stage 20. The hunter quest (bac_huntersgonnahunt) starts with stage 10 and gives the leader a package to travel to you. Upon completion of that package, stage 20 is set resulting in the capture dialogue. Since it apparently works everywhere else, it might be that some stage is not complete here like e. g. you didn't complete the dialogue with Paul. If you do sqv bac_unowned in the console, and it reports a current stage between 20 and 60, do sqv bac_huntersgonnahunt. If that reports current stage 10 instead of 20, select the lead hunter in the console (the one with ID xx01de6a) and type evaluatepackage or evp. If that doesn't help, try setstage bac_huntersgonnahunt 20. We had one issue here a while back with some mod that adds extra dialogue to any npc at random and kills off any running package or scene with that npc when it does that.

14 minutes ago, botticelli said:

The hunter quest will start when Unowned is between stage 20 and 60. It reaches stage 20 when you talk to Paul after talking to Acolyte Jenssen. Paul's dialogue can be started with "Paul, you said you like me, right?" and needs to be followed through either with or without the nose ring ending. Only the endings set stage 20. The hunter quest (bac_huntersgonnahunt) starts with stage 10 and gives the leader a package to travel to you. Upon completion of that package, stage 20 is set resulting in the capture dialogue. Since it apparently works everywhere else, it might be that some stage is not complete here like e. g. you didn't complete the dialogue with Paul. If you do sqv bac_unowned in the console, and it reports a current stage between 20 and 60, do sqv bac_huntersgonnahunt. If that reports current stage 10 instead of 20, select the lead hunter in the console (the one with ID xx01de6a) and type evaluatepackage or evp. If that doesn't help, try setstage bac_huntersgonnahunt 20. We had one issue here a while back with some mod that adds extra dialogue to any npc at random and kills off any running package or scene with that npc when it does that.

So after doing it turns out bac_huntergonnahunt is at stage 40. Evp didn't work, but I didn't expect it to work tbh since it's this stage. Also they never kidnap my character, for some reason the game skipped that part?

Gotta bug (I think?) with 2.0.1. After becoming a milkslave via the Hugh/Mandy quest, even using milk pumps no longer give milk. I wouldn't normally consider this too much of an issue, except that one Paul's quests requires that I provide 20 bottles of my milk, but I cannot do this because I cannot acquire my milk anymore.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Cows Head #1 is huge, almost chibi-like? I can't recall ever having this bug before, but I seem to remember it being mentioned a long time ago on the old thread.

Edited by MysticDaedra
3 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

So after doing it turns out bac_huntergonnahunt is at stage 40. Evp didn't work, but I didn't expect it to work tbh since it's this stage. Also they never kidnap my character, for some reason the game skipped that part?

So its too far gone. Just do stopquest bac_huntergonnahunt in the console and it should start up again after a little while.

3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Gotta bug (I think?) with 2.0.1. After becoming a milkslave via the Hugh/Mandy quest, even using milk pumps no longer give milk. I wouldn't normally consider this too much of an issue, except that one Paul's quests requires that I provide 20 bottles of my milk, but I cannot do this because I cannot acquire my milk anymore.

It's not a bug, it's a feature ? Honestly, this is part of MME, not BAC. As to why, I've no idea. I changed my MilkQUEST.psc to allow milking of milk slaves on the machines, but regular MME does not. But this way, you've some encouragement to get the recipe and call up Molag Bal's messenger to at least get rid of the MilkSlave again.

3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Also, has anyone else noticed that Cows Head #1 is huge, almost chibi-like? I can't recall ever having this bug before, but I seem to remember it being mentioned a long time ago on the old thread.

Each stage of CowHead increases head size by 0.0125. Head size in LE has a base value of 1, so I need to set 1.0125 for CowHead1and so on until 1.1 for CowHead8. Maybe in SE that's different? But we would've found that long ago, wouldn't we?