On 10/6/2022 at 7:16 PM, botticelli said:

This is most likely a builtin Skyrim issue and not specially BAC or MME related. You see, sometimes regardless of the installed mods, Skyrim tends to bloat up savegames by creating tons of dead script instances and references. This happens to me also.

No, the base game not have any problem of any kind. All that problems was caused by mods bad developed as the reddit say:

"Savebloat mostly comes from a bugged out Script or something that spams your Save and then you have like 1 Million ScriptInstances in your Save..."

That is exactly the motive and what any person must made is: Open the savegame with ReSaver, look the cumulated scritps and report the problem to the developer.

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

These:

Hide contents

3 official quests:

• "Will of the master" [evil job quest #6] = bac__quest_evil_006_ritual_cow
  • "A Craftsmans's masterpiece" = bac_paulsendeavour
  • "The Moo is strong in Hugh" = bac_mandyandhugh

6 miscellaneous quests:

• "The Blessing of Molag Bal" = bac_blessingofmolagbal
  • "Cow Defecating" = bac_cowdefecate [can be run for npcs, too]
  • "Degraded Cow" = bac_degradedcow
  • "A Cow's Cosmetic Surgery" = bac_jenssenservice
  • "A cow needs to graze" = bac_cowgrazing
  • Micellaneous npc cow comments = bac_WICommentCow

1-2 technical quests:

• "Notorious Dremora" = bac_coldharbourharrassing
  • "Paul hard at work" = bac_blacksmith_workloop [this was part of bac_blacksmith in skyrimfet's version, so it's not really new]

How can I trigger this for NPCs ? {the bolded quest}

I never could get grazing to even be a option that us usable because its grayed out entirely {I even have po3s extender, and JContainers too}

26 minutes ago, Tiruil said:

How can I trigger this for NPCs ? {the bolded quest}

I never could get grazing to even be a option that us usable because its grayed out entirely {I even have po3s extender, and JContainers too}

Grazing only works for PC, you need to disable "No Degrading" then you can select "grazing" so it works.

After debt is fully paid off, is there another quest that gets started. After I paid off debt, nothing happened. Maybe timing or is that it?

After Molag Bal scrolls are crafted and applied to 3 Cows with tats, are they supposed to be taken or just marked?

What is the next logical progression after debt/cows offered up?

Thanks!

I'm getting really tired of reading these "I have every requirement and did everything right but this don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!" comments. No, you did NOT do everything right if something's not working like it's supposed to. Sorry to be blunt but people need to realize it's user error.

Grazing is available when "No Degrading" is OFF.

image.png.41e40d74b1bdea8c2fe366829a94aeb1.png

Enabling "No Degrading" greys out the "Grazing" option, like so.

image.png.0b89f6cff01ebd935a4d89a9a1e03066.png

If it doesn't work like this then it's your fault. Which means you need to check what mods you have installed, if they're updated, if you have the correct versions, if maybe another mod is preventing this from working like it's supposed to, etc.

The only thing the Grazing option needs is to pass the "does PO3 exist in this save" check from the MCM, like the script clearly states in "bac_po3_access.HasPO3" (and that No Degrade has to be disabled too obviously):

AddToggleOptionST("BAC_MI_GrazingAllowed", "Grazing", BACConfig.GrazingAllowed, getEnableFlagBool(Math.abs(BACStore.bac_DegradeDisabled.GetValueInt() - 1) As bool && bac_po3_access.HasPO3()))

So if you have this problem, I'd suggest maybe asking myself "does PO3 even work in my game?" and go from there.

The first paragraph of this post isn't particularly directed to Tiruil, but in general to everyone constantly posting problems that can be solved by double-checking if maaaaaaaaybe the problem is you and your lack of reading about how to install the mod/proper mod requirements/proper mod versions/what to download/etc when the instructions are pretty clear on the mod's main page.

Edited by HerChianti
14 hours ago, Telyonok said:

I searched for it. Nothing was found. Is it bad or good?

Nothing found *should* be good, because all scripts are included in bac.bsa. If that is corrupt, however, it is the single point of failure. Its file size should be 434 MB (455,333,057 Bytes). Can you check that with some tool, e.g. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1756? If you get it to open, look for scripts\bac_store.pex and scripts\source\bac_store.psc.

Spoiler

image.png.b32249012a9d11a85911699b8ded33e4.png

image.png.e4c0b1172c6190b724848520d2375725.png

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Nothing found *should* be good, because all scripts are included in bac.bsa. If that is corrupt, however, it is the single point of failure. Its file size should be 434 MB (455,333,057 Bytes). Can you check that with some tool, e.g. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1756? If you get it to open, look for scripts\bac_store.pex and scripts\source\bac_store.psc.

Hide contents

image.png.b32249012a9d11a85911699b8ded33e4.png

image.png.e4c0b1172c6190b724848520d2375725.png

image.png.d031605d78fb99724d644958ea5f4543.png

image.png.f46f156a01c2bfc058cded91f26d9b4e.png

Yes, they are present. The size seems to be correct too.

3 hours ago, Telyonok said:

Yes, they are present. The size seems to be correct too.

Hmm. You're not using ModOrganizer2, I take it? For the sake of completeness, let's check the esp size too: 1,08 MB (1.141.740 Bytes).

Btw. NMM *and* vortex? There was some guy in this thread who did that and inadvertedly created two separate installations of Skyrim playing one but looking for errors in the otther. That way we needed a long time to actually find the problem.

Edited by botticelli
17 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Hmm. You're not using ModOrganizer2, I take it? For the sake of completeness, let's check the esp size too: 1,08 MB (1.141.740 Bytes).

Btw. NMM *and* vortex? There was some guy in this thread who did that and inadvertedly created two separate installations of Skyrim playing one but looking for errors in the otther. That way we needed a long time to actually find the problem.

I actually use only vortex, but tried installing the mod with NMM. Didn't help. I surely have only one instance of the game. I can just uncheck bac and game works great. Turn it on via any mod manager - crashes when loading any save. 

2 hours ago, Telyonok said:

To be honest, I've got lots of mods because it's a mod compilation. There are other errors in logs, but they never crash the game, only bac does.

Any mod would cause this sort of crash if its scripts do not get assigned their properties. Now since no one else is having these problems - or am I wrong? - it seems to relate to your installation specifically. Did you try unpacking the bsa? That did solve some issues in SE installs.

2 hours ago, Telyonok said:

I use vortex. Isn't it a mod organizer?

Yes it is, but I meant specificaly "Mod Organizer 2". Since you don't use that, you do not have that particular issue.

4 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Any mod would cause this sort of crash if its scripts do not get assigned their properties. Now since no one else is having these problems - or am I wrong? - it seems to relate to your installation specifically. Did you try unpacking the bsa? That did solve some issues in SE installs.

Yes it is, but I meant specificaly "Mod Organizer 2". Since you don't use that, you do not have that particular issue.

I unpacked it. Got lots of files. Where do I move them? Never did this before.

43 minutes ago, botticelli said:

It should be unpacked with its structure in the data directory. All paths inside the bsa relate to that.

I am not sure if I got it right. Do I just add those files to Data folder and nothing else? If yes - it still crashes.

I got it - unpacked those files into the folders required. Still not working though (.

Edited by Telyonok
Update
14 hours ago, HerChianti said:

I'm getting really tired of reading these "I have every requirement and did everything right but this don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!" comments. No, you did NOT do everything right if something's not working like it's supposed to. Sorry to be blunt but people need to realize it's user error.

Grazing is available when "No Degrading" is OFF.

image.png.41e40d74b1bdea8c2fe366829a94aeb1.png

Enabling "No Degrading" greys out the "Grazing" option, like so.

image.png.0b89f6cff01ebd935a4d89a9a1e03066.png

If it doesn't work like this then it's your fault. Which means you need to check what mods you have installed, if they're updated, if you have the correct versions, if maybe another mod is preventing this from working like it's supposed to, etc.

The only thing the Grazing option needs is to pass the "does PO3 exist in this save" check from the MCM, like the script clearly states in "bac_po3_access.HasPO3" (and that No Degrade has to be disabled too obviously):

AddToggleOptionST("BAC_MI_GrazingAllowed", "Grazing", BACConfig.GrazingAllowed, getEnableFlagBool(Math.abs(BACStore.bac_DegradeDisabled.GetValueInt() - 1) As bool && bac_po3_access.HasPO3()))

So if you have this problem, I'd suggest maybe asking myself "does PO3 even work in my game?" and go from there.

The first paragraph of this post isn't particularly directed to Tiruil, but in general to everyone constantly posting problems that can be solved by double-checking if maaaaaaaaybe the problem is you and your lack of reading about how to install the mod/proper mod requirements/proper mod versions/what to download/etc when the instructions are pretty clear on the mod's main page.

First off thank you for the explaining of what to look for, I know I have Po3 installed, its showing up in the data folder, plus MO2 says its installed, SKSI even has the stuff needed in its plugins folder too through MO2 so it is installed.

The thing being; the issue i have personally with Po3, is that, its in the sksi plugins folder, its in MO2s folder installed correctly, but anything I try, its still grade out regardless if the no degrading is checked or not. its really more confusing than anything else. I'll look for that script line and see if its there though

On 10/12/2022 at 11:02 PM, Tiruil said:

The thing being; the issue i have personally with Po3, is that, its in the sksi plugins folder, its in MO2s folder installed correctly, but anything I try, its still grade out regardless if the no degrading is checked or not. its really more confusing than anything else. I'll look for that script line and see if its there though

bac_po3_access.HasPO3() returns MiscUtil.FileExists("Data/SKSE/Plugins/po3_papyrusextender.dll"). So it will not be true and thus greyed out, if either the file is somewhere else or named differently. MiscUtil.pex is part of SKSE.

***EDIT*** Did you check MO2's overwrites?

Edited by botticelli