14 hours ago, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim said:

has anyone had problem with horns testures. In my game they are kind of transparent in some places. Any ideas what is causing it?

HORNS.png

Your graphics quality might be messing with things, the horns are all high res at 2K textures, so its possible your machine cannot handle them

5 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

would there be a way to make them stay off? without putting something else in that slot?

You can tick them off on the settings page in MCM.

*** EDIT *** Remove your character from factions xx011061 (bac_nose) and xx013632 (bac_bell) (xx = BAC's load order #). E. g. in the console: player.removefromfaction xx0011061

Then do an update via MCM.

Edited by botticelli

Hey, Botticelli, could you tell how do wet and horny mutation work internally? Do they edit time rates or add exposure from time to time?

I have a mod that changes idles based on arosual and sometimes it oscillates between two while SLAroused shows that there is no reason to change the idle. Could it be BaC that tries to increase arousal and some other mod disagrees with it? (making arousal go briefly over the limit, triggering the idle change)

2 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hey, Botticelli, could you tell how do wet and horny mutation work internally? Do they edit time rates or add exposure from time to time?

I have a mod that changes idles based on arosual and sometimes it oscillates between two while SLAroused shows that there is no reason to change the idle. Could it be BaC that tries to increase arousal and some other mod disagrees with it? (making arousal go briefly over the limit, triggering the idle change)

wet does nothing regarding arousal. HornyCow apparently adds 5 to slaArousal faction rank every 6 seconds as long as that is below 50.

***EDIT*** That has been there since skyrimfet's version. I'll change that to slaFrameworkScr.UpdateActorExposure() to conform with SLA framework in the next version.

Edited by botticelli
18 hours ago, Hyim said:

Can anyone help me on why im crashing?

Currently im just testing if the mod work by using "Milk's level up"

At some point it crash after a drink so I guess it a mutation fault

Papyrus log:

Loadorder:

You don't have Skyrim AE by chance and trying that with the SE version of the mod? It will not work. Your problems start with SOS. Getting messages like this:

[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function Load could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function Save could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetIntList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetIntList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetFloat could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetFloat could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetInt could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetInt could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.

point to a non-conforming .dll file which ususally happens when trying to install SE mods with dlls in AE. Several other mods report similar errors in your log.

5 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Is there an option to reduce debt diffrent way than doing the quests? It takes a lot of time, and I'm curious how getting rid of curse quest works since I've never done it.

Immersive:

uncheck all evil quests except Freak Show and Ritual Cow. It will usually take until beginning of Evening Star [December] in an evil playthrough provided you got Being A Cow started at the beginning of Hearthfire [September].

Non-Immersive:

in the console type

set bac_blacksmith_debt to 15000.00 [evil playthough], or

set bac_blacksmith_debt to 2500.00 [good playthrough]

then talk to Acolyte Jenssen.

Edited by botticelli

So I have this weird problem that''s not really bac's fault, but is connected with it. Basically I've cursed 3 of my followers, but noticed that when they're naked the body scales doesn't work (as well as phisics). It works with clothes on, the tattoos are visible with or without clothes, but not these two things. For example Mjoll got fat cow trait, and it's visible with clothes, but when she's underessed it's no onger visible. I honestly had so much issues with Bodyslide, ever since I started modding Skyrim. Anyone maybe has an idea what did I do wrong there (or missed)?

I have just started to undo the curse where I am supposed to milk off the gains, but it always locks up/crashes my game as she is milking. I'm assuming that it is during the first rollback, but I can't be sure because the screen just freezes and I have to forcequit the game. It has happened over and over right after Molag Bal agrees to undo the bovine transformation. Any ideas?

EDIT: Well, I skipped the slow process by unchecking milk it off button, so that works if I don't use that function. It then reverts me, but still keeps the tall cow proportions, in other words, really tiny feet even though everything else has reverted to normal.

Edited by cerebus300
1 hour ago, masterofgamespl said:

So I have this weird problem that''s not really bac's fault, but is connected with it. Basically I've cursed 3 of my followers, but noticed that when they're naked the body scales doesn't work (as well as phisics). It works with clothes on, the tattoos are visible with or without clothes, but not these two things. For example Mjoll got fat cow trait, and it's visible with clothes, but when she's underessed it's no onger visible. I honestly had so much issues with Bodyslide, ever since I started modding Skyrim. Anyone maybe has an idea what did I do wrong there (or missed)?

You probably didn't tick the Build Morphs box before pressing Build for the body replacer:

image.png.923ad6ae245b47284dbe3dbd15c4b166.png

Without morphs, no changes.

11 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Any ideas?

Post a log. This is the first time I've heard of any problems with this. Since you got there, the mutation process works and the undoing is basically the same.

2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Hey botticelli, this might be a stretch but is it possible to add a toggle to disable the Milk Mod Economy poll tick (specifically when the Will of the Master quest is active)? I've tried making the poll value in the MME MCM above 24hrs but it doesn't seem to accept it as it reverts to the default 1hr even if it shows more.

You mean make MME not add milk every hour to one specific milkmaid? You'd need to ask that in the MME forum. Any changes I'd make would not be distributed in ed86's version.

10 hours ago, yiseh1267 said:

Hey, I'm using the 2.01 SE version (I'm playing on AE) and I can't get the MCM menus to show up, I tried it with the 2.0 SE version, but no chance either :/ any tips on how that can be fixed?

The problem is AE. SE Mods with dlls won't work in AE because Bethesda decided to change the binary format. MCM comes with SKSE. Assuming, you did install the correct SKSE version, *that* mod's dll shouldn't be the problem. SexLab, PO3 and QC's Inventory do come with a dll, so those will most likely *not* work. I don't know about ZaZ and MME, though.