22 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Turns out I already had the recipe in my inventory... but my eyes just skipped over it for some reason. RIP. Thank y'all.

You really want to increase the frequency? I find it on like 90% of bandits I kill...

My thoughts exactly...

On 10/19/2022 at 4:29 PM, MysticDaedra said:

Gotta bug (I think?) with 2.0.1. After becoming a milkslave via the Hugh/Mandy quest, even using milk pumps no longer give milk. I wouldn't normally consider this too much of an issue, except that one Paul's quests requires that I provide 20 bottles of my milk, but I cannot do this because I cannot acquire my milk anymore.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Cows Head #1 is huge, almost chibi-like? I can't recall ever having this bug before, but I seem to remember it being mentioned a long time ago on the old thread.

Yeah, that has happened to me as well. I just figured that it was something that I needed to do, but yeah, I just get a notice that I put XX amount of milk in the canister, but no milk is added to my inventory.

10 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Ok, back again about the breasts not resizing.

It looks to be a bodyslide thing - Character has the exploded breast mootation. This was not being shown when naked/most outfits. I happened to equip an outfit that doesn't have a 3BA bodyslide (one of the ABBA dresses) and the exploded breast resize appeared.

I've built all bodyslides, including morphs, and using the CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing body. Is this the wrong one or am I missing a bodyslide file?

I have the same effect and use the same body type.

okay so, I've started to debovine my character but at the stage it removes shortCow my game proceeds to crash, and I'm not entirely sure what I can do about it. Once I get out of the UI the game completely freezes, and only once has it proper crashed.

Spoiler

image.png.892066ac13c1e710e10574a6c18877b0.png

my character also turns completely invisible as well.

Edited by DivineDefiance
6 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

I have the same effect and use the same body type.

I've finally figured it out and was a noob mistake.

In SLIF, go to the Bodymorphs tab and switch fro Nioveride to Percentages. All mine were set to 0%. Change these and voila, working!

I can now leave everyone alone in peace now :)

On 10/21/2022 at 12:04 PM, botticelli said:

It can be run in VR (the SE version, that is) since someone way earlier in this thread already did that.

I have issues in VR with 2.0 (1.9l works flawlessly for all the things i encountered)
Issue i face :

When i should get a levelup or a mutagen, nothing happens (not even the text) unless i go into the mcm and manually click update cows. When i do, all the changes that should have occured pop up, and one random flavor text comes up.

Edited by awire
6 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

my character also turns completely invisible as well.

Removing ShortCow (or TallCow for that effect) should set Character Heigjht to the value saved before you got it way back. If you installed 2.0 (.1) in the meantime, there is no saved value because the saving was introduced with 2.0.1, so the mod probably tries to set your height to 0 and then crashes (which would also explain the invisibility). Now how to fix this. If you have SUM installed, you can use it to edit StorageUtil values. Try to call up those for your character and Prefix BAC.Cow.Mutation. If there is no float value named BAC.Cow.Mutation.CowHeight.Original, try to create one with value 1.0 (or 1.03, if Nord, 1.08 if High Elf, 1.04 if Orc, 0.95 if Breton) *before* doing the Debovinification.

3 hours ago, awire said:

Issue i face :

When i should get a levelup or a mutagen, nothing happens (not even the text) unless i go into the mcm and manually click update cows. When i do, all the changes that should have occured pop up, and one random flavor text comes up.

Hmm. I have that with YPS in LE sometimes. Here it helps opening the console and closing it again. The reason here is that some mod does a sequence of things with Utility.Wait(...) in between which effectively blocks all other script execution during that time. The console interrupts that.

Edited by botticelli
15 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I've finally figured it out and was a noob mistake.

In SLIF, go to the Bodymorphs tab and switch fro Nioveride to Percentages. All mine were set to 0%. Change these and voila, working!

I can now leave everyone alone in peace now :)

May I ask how the value of SLIF should be set more appropriate, because I have the same problem, so I would like to ask the reference value

11 hours ago, botticelli said:

If there is no float value named BAC.Cow.Mutation.CowHeight.Original, try to create one with value 1.0 (or 1.03, if Nord, 1.08 if High Elf, 1.04 if Orc, 0.95 if Breton) *before* doing the Debovinification.

how do I create BAC.Cow.Mutation.Cow.Height.Original, because so far its given me a character limit on how much I can type in, tried to see if I could type it else where in here but it still won't let me. I know I've clearly missed something but I don't know what that is

Spoiler

mod.png

Edited by DivineDefiance
8 hours ago, smith's said:

I want to ask a question, my version is 2.01. Paul originally asked me to report to him in 7 days, but after the deadline, it has no effect, and the task has not been opened. I want to ask how to solve this problem.

After all the hassle with the hunters you did get a task and completed it? Because the deadline starts after task completion. There's a quest "Intro into Being a Cow", then "Will of the Master". Is one of these running? Try to complete it first.

51 minutes ago, MilkyPlz said:

Yeah still CTD even with the new files added

Papyrus.0.log 95.11 kB · 0 downloads

You have tons of erros from several mods (not only BAC) in there. I think, the most promising one is

[10/26/2022 - 11:17:13AM] SEXLAB - ERROR: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex02) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot

The last messages are from MME, it may be that it tries to load animation but has no free slot.

***EDIT***

There's also this:

[10/26/2022 - 11:17:13AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[10/26/2022 - 11:17:13AM] error: Native static function DetachMesh could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[10/26/2022 - 11:17:13AM] error: Native static function AttachMesh could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[10/26/2022 - 11:17:13AM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[10/26/2022 - 11:17:13AM] error: Native static function GetCachedMorphNames could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.

It seems you have the wrong version of NiOverride for your Skyrim version

Edited by botticelli
On 10/25/2022 at 12:00 AM, botticelli said:

Removing ShortCow (or TallCow for that effect) should set Character Heigjht to the value saved before you got it way back. If you installed 2.0 (.1) in the meantime, there is no saved value because the saving was introduced with 2.0.1, so the mod probably tries to set your height to 0 and then crashes (which would also explain the invisibility). Now how to fix this. If you have SUM installed, you can use it to edit StorageUtil values. Try to call up those for your character and Prefix BAC.Cow.Mutation. If there is no float value named BAC.Cow.Mutation.CowHeight.Original, try to create one with value 1.0 (or 1.03, if Nord, 1.08 if High Elf, 1.04 if Orc, 0.95 if Breton) *before* doing the Debovinification.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:56 PM, awire said:

sorry @botticelli but how do I create the BAC.Cow.Mutation.CowHeight.Original? because it does indeed *not* appear when I look in the UtorageUtil values on SUM.

3 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

sorry @botticelli but how do I create the BAC.Cow.Mutation.CowHeight.Original? because it does indeed *not* appear when I look in the UtorageUtil values on SUM.

I didn't know that text input was restricted to 30 characters in MCM ? . Try installing thisbac_update.7z. It should set that value to 1.0 in OnPlayerLoadGame(). If you want anything else in there, you should be able to change it in SUM once it's there. Be sure to remove those files again when installing the next regular BAC update.