19 hours ago, botticelli said:

Paul's "encouragement" cycle runs for 40 game hours, then he sends the mech, so "long enough" will probably not work.

Well with how angry he is with me (-314 mood), he pumps me with 15-30 voluptuous potions every tick. 

Also separate question, what do the percentages mean when you've been force fed voluptuous potions?

19 hours ago, botticelli said:

MME itself is not designed for the PC to become a milk slave. Normally, applicants can be either milk maid or milk slave, not both. The PC however is always made milk maid first, slave is not an option then. If a mod like BAC then calls MME's AssignSlotMaidToSlave() for the PC, the PC is not removed from the milk maid list because that would break that list. Instead, the PC additionally becomes a milk slave and thus features in both lists, effectively making her spurt milk twice an hour. In the old version, BAC used MME's MCMMaidReset() method to remove the slave and that removed both options. Since 2.0.1, the PC is only removed from the slave list. Via BAC you only get there through Mandy's dialogue, else your PC has not been a milk slave. The pump you build does *not* make you one, it never has. And of course then you won't get that option.

I suspect my game is broken af then considering, thats exactly what's happened to me, could be some other mod that I have that caused it tbh as well.
so just some bug on my side I suppose.

Edited by DivineDefiance
58 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Well with how angry he is with me (-314 mood), he pumps me with 15-30 voluptuous potions every tick. 

Also separate question, what do the percentages mean when you've been force fed voluptuous potions?

They represent the chances of getting subsequent potions after the 1st. This chance's calculation is a little complex. If you enabled Paul biasing that chance in MCM, we have a bias score equal to his base mood divided by 5 (for -314 this would be -62.8), else that is 0. The first potion comes at 100%, this is the first chance score. After applying the potion the next chance score is then calculated with this times Paul's multiple punishment chance from MCM divided by 100 minus the bias score, so negative mood means higher chances. Since over time this value may exceed 100% the margin for subsequent potions is always lowered by 1% each potion meaning the 2nd has a max chance of 99%, the 3rd 98% and so on regardless of the calculated chance. What you see in the message is one chance if only one extra potion was applied and the min and max chances of all potions of a type applied if more than one. I added those in the beginning to get a feeling if the math would be ok for this.

Example:

let's assume Paul's multiple punishment chance to be 50%.

#1 let his base mood be at -10 effectively creating a 2% bias if that's enabled, then the second potion chance is at 100 * 50 / 100 - (-2) = 52%

#2 taking your example of -314 and the 62.8 bias we would have 100 * 50 / 100 - (-62.8) = 112.8 capped at 99%

#2-1 now if there's a 3rd potion chance to be calculated, that would be 99 * 50 / 100  - (-62.8)  = 112.3 capped at 98% and so on

This cycle continues until a chance is missed. If it get's too annoying with the sound and all, reduce Paul's base chance and/or disable the biasing.

@botticelli I'm having the issue during the second capture I met up with mark the second time and the Alikr/Hunters just walk away after they beat my character. I tried the set stage for capture2  and it didn't work. Also, non of the ripping and transformation sound is happening

even after the transformation is complete.

Edited by SilentOption
50 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

@botticelli I'm having the issue during the second capture I met up with mark the second time and the Alikr/Hunters just walk away after they beat my character. I tried the set stage for capture2  and it didn't work. Also, non of the ripping and transformation sound is happening

even after the transformation is complete.

The hunters will not capture you (neither the first ones nor the second ones) if there's a bounty on your character somewhere.

10 hours ago, botticelli said:

The hunters will not capture you (neither the first ones nor the second ones) if there's a bounty on your character somewhere.

The dialogue with Marc runs perfectly and when they set a trap for me they just walk away. How is she supposed to get captured it work before? It makes absolutely no sense. I can't proceed to the next stage of the quest if doesn't get captured this is not like the first time I played this. It's the same playthrough I had I have no bounty on my character.

Edited by SilentOption

There's your problem. You need to enable head slots and increase the slot counts. To do that, you need to navigate the nioveride.ini file from Racemenu. In these screenshots I've highlighted the lines you need to edit: To enable face overlays, simply change the 0 to 1. That will give you head slots. The default numbers are kind of low. That's why they're defaults. Increase body and face overlay counts to at least 12 and the hands and feet to at least 6. That should give you enough tat slots to handle this mod.

Screenshot (24).jpg

Screenshot (25).jpg

6 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

There's your problem. You need to enable head slots and increase the slot counts. To do that, you need to navigate the nioveride.ini file from Racemenu. In these screenshots I've highlighted the lines you need to edit: To enable face overlays, simply change the 0 to 1. That will give you head slots. The default numbers are kind of low. That's why they're defaults. Increase body and face overlay counts to at least 12 and the hands and feet to at least 6. That should give you enough tat slots to handle this mod.

Screenshot (24).jpg

Screenshot (25).jpg

Thanks that fixed it

32 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Did you check all crime factions? The script just calls IsArrested() on your character which returns true when you have a bounty anywhere, not just Riften.

I see. I ran into another problem when I start to load from a previous game. The entire transformation doesn't seem to work.  The only thing that worked was the Moo Sound when she supposes to start the change. But she stayed at 0% transformation for a whole hour. I might start fresh again I have a gut feeling Milk Addict might screw the Being A Cow for me. I had issues with transformation ever since I installed that.

29 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

@botticelli I "fix" the issue I had with the game I had to delete the folder after uninstalling it. Reinstall it and the transformation worked, unfortunately, I had to click the update on the MCM Menu to get the transformation going hope this gets fix soon.

MilkAddict relies on MME as a master even so that (MME) is not flagged as such. Thus, you have to make sure to put MilkAddict after MME in the load order.

14 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

help transformation is 100% but the face is not completely transform

Depending on your settings there might be more transformations available than transform stages, so in the end, there are some TFs left out. Either use mutation potions or do it via the additional mutations via sex setting in BAC MCM.

53 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Depending on your settings there might be more transformations available than transform stages, so in the end, there are some TFs left out. Either use mutation potions or do it via the additional mutations via sex setting in BAC MCM.

I see I got one other question how do prevent your character from stopping. She like full of milk and she won't move at all she just stay in one spot

14 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I did the moveto player did the dialogue and nothing happen. I'm stuck at this scene

tag the master (the guy on the left) in the console and type

evp

The two npcs should head off. If that doesn't help, do

sqv bac_capturedcow2

it should state a current stage at the end. If that is below 30, do

setstage bac_capturedcow2 30

if it is at 30, you need to wait. It takes a random time between 30 and 90 seconds real time until this proceeds from stage 30!