2 minutes ago, botticelli said:

tag the master (the guy on the left) in the console and type

evp

The two npcs should head off. If that doesn't help, do

sqv bac_capturedcow2

it should state a current stage at the end. If that is below 30, do

setstage bac_capturedcow2 30

if it is at 30, you need to wait. It takes a random time between 30 and 90 seconds real time until this proceeds from stage 30!

thank you again

24 minutes ago, botticelli said:

tag the master (the guy on the left) in the console and type

evp

The two npcs should head off. If that doesn't help, do

sqv bac_capturedcow2

it should state a current stage at the end. If that is below 30, do

setstage bac_capturedcow2 30

if it is at 30, you need to wait. It takes a random time between 30 and 90 seconds real time until this proceeds from stage 30!

It didn't work is possible to skip to the part where she gets deployed in Riften before she get auction also how do launch the Mandy/Molag Ball QUest?

I'm trying to get BAC to update my cow but it's getting stuck. Setting the log verbosity to Verbose and checking the console sees it getting stuck in a loop saying 

BAC: BACUpdate - updateActorEquip::Slot #0:: [character name]

BAC: BACUpdate - Threads[0] Locked::State = Run

BAC: BACUpdate::updateActorEquip - NO Thread for Slot #0 = [character name]

Any ideas on breaking this loop? I've already tried removing her from the reequipping faction. That didn't work.

Edited by Galactase
1 hour ago, Galactase said:

I'm trying to get BAC to update my cow but it's getting stuck. Setting the log verbosity to Verbose and checking the console sees it getting stuck in a loop saying 

BAC: BACUpdate - updateActorEquip::Slot #0:: [character name]

BAC: BACUpdate - Threads[0] Locked::State = Run

Any ideas on breaking this loop? I've already tried removing her from the reequipping faction. That didn't work.

Mine has a problem with auto update I end up having manually update it on the MCMenu

14 hours ago, SilentOption said:

It didn't work is possible to skip to the part where she gets deployed in Riften before she get auction also how do launch the Mandy/Molag Ball QUest?

setstage bac_capturedcow2 80

should do the trick

12 hours ago, Galactase said:

You get a locked state from thread [0] which grabbed you character in a prior update attempt and got stuck. This can happen on AE with Q2C's inventory functions which is not compatible to AE. If you have that constellation, remove Q2C.

Try

stopquest bac_reequip0

resetquest bac_reequip0

startquest bac_reequip0

in the console then try again

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

setstage bac_capturedcow2 80

should do the trick

You get a locked state from thread [0] which grabbed you character in a prior update attempt and got stuck. This can happen on AE with Q2C's inventory functions which is not compatible to AE. If you have that constellation, remove Q2C.

Try

stopquest bac_reequip0

resetquest bac_reequip0

startquest bac_reequip0

It took me  straight to the stables and Paul is gone. I thought it was supposed to send me over to Riften being paraded around before the auction

Edited by SilentOption
3 hours ago, SilentOption said:
4 hours ago, botticelli said:

It took me  straight to the stables and Paul is gone. I thought it was supposed to send me over to Riften being paraded around before the auction

The parade should start with stage 50, at least that is the stage at the end of the cellar pump scene, so try setstage bac_capturedcow2 50 instead

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

Try

stopquest bac_reequip0

resetquest bac_reequip0

startquest bac_reequip0

Weird, I don't use AE. I'll try it when I get home today.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

No. Might be that the whole thing was botched due to the hunters not attacking, but that's just a wild guess. Stage 50 does all the moving into Riften and then starts the parade scene.. Try stage 70, you'll skip the parade but maybe the auction works.

It work and Paul rescued her. Okay how do you get started with the Molag Bal Quest the one you meet up with Mandy and Hugh I'm referring to the craftsman quest I did complete Cidhna mine and abandoned house quest at markarth

Edited by SilentOption
15 hours ago, SilentOption said:

It work and Paul rescued her. Okay how do you get started with the Molag Bal Quest the one you meet up with Mandy and Hugh I'm referring to the craftsman quest I did complete Cidhna mine and abandoned house quest at markarth

When Being A Cow is started and those other two quesrs are completed there's a 10% chance each half game hour that the craftsman's quest will start. In my current run I had it start right away.

Edited by botticelli
2 hours ago, botticelli said:

When Being A Cow is started and those other two quesrs are completed there's a 10% chance each half game hour that the craftsman's quest will start. In my current run I had it start right away.

the quests are completed. So I have to wait for hours just to get started okay is there anyway to change the chances or is it by default

2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

So I have to wait for hours just to get started okay is there anyway to change the chances or is it by default

That cannot be influenced at the moment.

elseif PaulsEndeavourState.GetValueInt() == 0 && DA10.GetStage() == 200 && (MS02.GetStage() == 100 || MS02.GetStage() == 250)
		debug.trace("CHECK 1")
		if !bac_po3_access.randomInt(0,9)
			debug.trace("CHECK 2")
			PaulsEndeavour.start()
			if PaulsEndeavour.SetStage(0)
				debug.trace("CHECK 3")
				PaulsEndeavourState.SetValueInt(1)
			endif
		endif
	endif

Edited by botticelli

hello everyone, this is a google translation.

I have Win11 and Skyrim SE, I started new game with Being a Cow (Alternate Version) 2.0 SE LooseFiles. my character is 100% transformed. I did BaC on Being a Cow (Alternate Version) 2.0.1 SE LooseFile update and since then my game keeps crashing. With great effort I was able to start the game and deactivated all transformations in the menu. When I switched on head transformation again, the game crashed immediately, I installed High_Poly_Head_v1.4_(SE). Without head transformation the game runs fine. With head transformation crashes immediately. What can I do?

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

That cannot be influenced at the moment.

elseif PaulsEndeavourState.GetValueInt() == 0 && DA10.GetStage() == 200 && (MS02.GetStage() == 100 || MS02.GetStage() == 250)
		debug.trace("CHECK 1")
		if !bac_po3_access.randomInt(0,9)
			debug.trace("CHECK 2")
			PaulsEndeavour.start()
			if PaulsEndeavour.SetStage(0)
				debug.trace("CHECK 3")
				PaulsEndeavourState.SetValueInt(1)
			endif
		endif
	endif

ok

1 hour ago, Woreg said:

I have Win11 and Skyrim SE, I started new game with Being a Cow (Alternate Version) 2.0 SE LooseFiles. my character is 100% transformed. I did BaC on Being a Cow (Alternate Version) 2.0.1 SE LooseFile update and since then my game keeps crashing. With great effort I was able to start the game and deactivated all transformations in the menu. When I switched on head transformation again, the game crashed immediately, I installed High_Poly_Head_v1.4_(SE). Without head transformation the game runs fine. With head transformation crashes immediately. What can I do?

Go to this post

and download BAC Head Mesh LE

18 hours ago, Woreg said:

Use the LE head meshes (data\meshes\bac\heads\femalehead_stage_*.nif in bac_2.0_LE_loose_files.7z from the file page). The included ones in the SE package seem to be buggy.

Hey guys,

I could use some help. Every time I install this mod my game crashes immediately. I have tried all versions, but nothing seems to work.

I'm on version 1.6.640.0.8 (SKSE64 2.2.3 rel 6)

Once I uninstall this mod, the game works perfectly. I'm hoping you guys are way more knowledgeable about this than I am.

I've attached the Papyrus Log as well as my Load Order.

Thank you in advance!

LoadOrder1.png

LoadOrder2.png

LoadOrder3.png

Papyrus.0.log

Hey yall, forgive me if this has been asked and addressed in previous post's, its been a good minute since i been reading through them.

With the new version and the changed blended lactacid's been swaped from the object to a potion item,  When going through town's or fighting bandit's or other NPC's with them in their level list's, the red message constantly ticks in the upper right corner, X is tempted to take the blended lactacid etc, but they dont actualy use it, it just constantly goes untill i pickpocket them and take it off their inventory.  Same for PC aswell, i noticed that it no longer takes automaticly

I need help

I'm not good at English, so I can't express clearly

My character didn't change after triggering the quest to become a cow

no horns,tried to force a level up with the potion to test,still no change

The character body just blinks for a second.  The progress of becoming a cow does not increase at all .  Only the character's thighs become thicker 

mod are complete    used BS