@botticelliI ran into a problem with the mod. There was no transformation progress although the progression on the MCMenu said I was at 20% I don't see any visible transformation and I also followed the instruction on the nioverride to the tea. Also was there something on the MCM Menu that I'm suppose to enable or disable.

Edited by SilentOption
13 hours ago, SilentOption said:

@botticelliI ran into a problem with the mod. There was no transformation progress although the progression on the MCMenu said I was at 20% I don't see any visible transformation and I also followed the instruction on the nioverride to the tea. Also was there something on the MCM Menu that I'm suppose to enable or disable.

check, if you character is in bac_reequipping faction (xx09fc9d), If so, remove her from that. Sometimes if reequip is active during doors or teleporters, it fails to remove you from that faction in the end effectively blocking further transformations.

6 minutes ago, botticelli said:

check, if you character is in bac_reequipping faction (xx09fc9d), If so, remove her from that. Sometimes if reequip is active during doors or teleporters, it fails to remove you from that faction in the end effectively blocking further transformations.

how do I do remove her from it\

Edited by SilentOption
1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

Any reason why she got in a faction even in a fresh new game? It was there in the previous version

*That* particular faction will only be set for registered cows in the updater. It is neccessary to block race conditions, i. e. starting new updaters for cows already updating. Other factions can be set on game start by quest aliases from game start enabled quests.

49 minutes ago, botticelli said:

*That* particular faction will only be set for registered cows in the updater. It is neccessary to block race conditions, i. e. starting new updaters for cows already updating. Other factions can be set on game start by quest aliases from game start enabled quests.

Also, the transformation sound is gone as well.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, botticelli said:

You mean make MME not add milk every hour to one specific milkmaid? You'd need to ask that in the MME forum. Any changes I'd make would not be distributed in ed86's version.

I was only wondering if when the "Will of the Master" quest is active it would be possible to have the MME milk poll disabled from the BaC MCM. I'll ask Ed86.

8 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I was only wondering if when the "Will of the Master" quest is active it would be possible to have the MME milk poll disabled from the BaC MCM. I'll ask Ed86.

Just curious: Why would you want that? If she gets too much milk, you can adjust gushing in MME MCM and let her milk it off more quickly...

48 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I want to see my cow get over 1,000,000 milk at once. For.........uh........ science. 

couldn't you just wait in game for 24 hours?

Also @botticelli Is there a way to remove the milk slave that you get by doing the quest for the pump, because whenever I've used it, it always makes my character a slave and hence can't do the quest where I need to bring paul 20 milk (because I'm not getting milk after milking) I've also asked in the MME forum chat, but I do remember I think it being vaguely discussed in here, I just can't find it.

5 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

s there a way to remove the milk slave that you get by doing the quest for the pump,

Get the recipe fur the cure and use it. One of the options you get is to remove the milk slave.

6 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I want to see my cow get over 1,000,000 milk at once. For.........uh........ science. 

Well for that changing MME is not the path to go. In fact, utilize MME to do it for you. I do that all the time. It will be a bit more tedious with standard MME (I removed the stoppage of milking on sex animations, etc. in the script), but it should do nonetheless. First set your level to Novice and your generation to max. Also disable Lactacid decaying. You might also want to disable (de)buffs, as they tend to crash the game with huge milk amounts. Install SexLabUtil1 and use it to feed your character lactacid at nearly any possible moment (at sex start/orgasm/end), e. g. with this ini: Lactacid.ini. You have 24 slots available for that. Use the last one at end of sex for MME's Breast Enlargement potion (BreastEnlarge.ini). Milk her at any possible moment when she stops. You'll get into the endless milking relatively fast, but it will stop on a number of occasions due the ed86's script (as I said above, I removed those in my version), just start her again. Be sure sure to adjust gushing to 5% when she generates ~2,000 units and to 10% at 20,000 and to 15% at 200,000.00 to level up more quickly.

image.png.20cd618d1259990d95354dfe2160cc76.png

with that you'll get to values like these:
image.png.1eb5e2f10536248b5bcc19038d2898af.png

But you'll need to pay close attention to the generation/hour value:

image.png.d6db859bf76b0c5e42ab68dd7e2a8929.png

You don't want that to run around (at max int). If it gets near 2 billion, reset it to 25 manually.

Edited by botticelli
On 11/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, botticelli said:

You don't have Skyrim AE by chance and trying that with the SE version of the mod? It will not work. Your problems start with SOS. Getting messages like this:

[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function Load could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function Save could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetIntList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetIntList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetFloat could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetFloat could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function GetInt could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[11/06/2022 - 02:31:28PM] error: Native static function SetInt could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.

point to a non-conforming .dll file which ususally happens when trying to install SE mods with dlls in AE. Several other mods report similar errors in your log.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but do you know how to fix it?

No Im not using AE

1 hour ago, MuchW0W said:

too bad there is no milking gives xp mod. spend so much time milking.. and you just get milk levels and bottles to sell ?

That's an idea though... Getting XP from milking. I'm running a mod that disables all experience gain from skills and only killing/exploring/completing quests gives XP. I'd love for milking to give XP as well.

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

Get the recipe fur the cure and use it. One of the options you get is to remove the milk slave.

Well for that changing MME is not the path to go. In fact, utilize MME to do it for you. I do that all the time. It will be a bit more tedious with standard MME (I removed the stoppage of milking on sex animations, etc. in the script), but it should do nonetheless. First set your level to Novice and your generation to max. Also disable Lactacid decaying. You might also want to disable (de)buffs, as they tend to crash the game with huge milk amounts. Install SexLabUtil1 and use it to feed your character lactacid at nearly any possible moment (at sex start/orgasm/end), e. g. with this ini: Lactacid.ini. You have 24 slots available for that. Use the last one at end of sex for MME's Breast Enlargement potion (BreastEnlarge.ini). Milk her at any possible moment when she stops. You'll get into the endless milking relatively fast, but it will stop on a number of occasions due the ed86's script (as I said above, I removed those in my version), just start her again. Be sure sure to adjust gushing to 5% when she generates ~2,000 units and to 10% at 20,000 and to 15% at 200,000.00 to level up more quickly.

image.png.20cd618d1259990d95354dfe2160cc76.png

with that you'll get to values like these:
image.png.1eb5e2f10536248b5bcc19038d2898af.png

But you'll need to pay close attention to the generation/hour value:

image.png.d6db859bf76b0c5e42ab68dd7e2a8929.png

You don't want that to run around (at max int). If it gets near 2 billion, reset it to 25 manually.

While that works, it also takes a bit more time. I was more thinking if I were to ignore Paul for long enough, I basically couldn't move with how overfilled my breasts are. The way you described I would think best fits if my cow is used to having that much milk (not trying to be rude or anything). Just thinking of a different scenario.

20 hours ago, botticelli said:

yep this worked but I had to do it in a convulted way, because MME registered me as a milk slave but not BAC, so the dialogue option wasn't there, but by pressing make slave on my character in the MME and waiting a bit did it make BAC register that my character was a MilkSlave then using the dialogue did it finally appear to clear it.

I reckon this bug occured because I became a milkslave on the last version of BAC and when I updated it, I think it forgot what my character was so the dialogue wasn't there, but that's just a guess, also for some reason MME Remove slave also removed the milk maid and well that broke everything when I pressed that...

TLDR for anyone in the future with this bug; Make your character a slave in MME menu -> wait -> then you can make your character not a milkslave.

4 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

yep this worked but I had to do it in a convulted way, because MME registered me as a milk slave but not BAC, so the dialogue option wasn't there, but by pressing make slave on my character in the MME and waiting a bit did it make BAC register that my character was a MilkSlave then using the dialogue did it finally appear to clear it.

I reckon this bug occured because I became a milkslave on the last version of BAC and when I updated it, I think it forgot what my character was so the dialogue wasn't there, but that's just a guess, also for some reason MME Remove slave also removed the milk maid and well that broke everything when I pressed that...

TLDR for anyone in the future with this bug; Make your character a slave in MME menu -> wait -> then you can make your character not a milkslave.

MME itself is not designed for the PC to become a milk slave. Normally, applicants can be either milk maid or milk slave, not both. The PC however is always made milk maid first, slave is not an option then. If a mod like BAC then calls MME's AssignSlotMaidToSlave() for the PC, the PC is not removed from the milk maid list because that would break that list. Instead, the PC additionally becomes a milk slave and thus features in both lists, effectively making her spurt milk twice an hour. In the old version, BAC used MME's MCMMaidReset() method to remove the slave and that removed both options. Since 2.0.1, the PC is only removed from the slave list. Via BAC you only get there through Mandy's dialogue, else your PC has not been a milk slave. The pump you build does *not* make you one, it never has. And of course then you won't get that option.

1 hour ago, Varistest said:

Having trouble with my in game models (player and npc) not loading properly. 

image.jpeg.655a984c3d24f6ebc0f896610159dcac.jpeg

Just getting this t-posing everytime. Tried fresh install of all mods like 3 times. Anyone have any advice?

Do you have FNIS or Nemesis ? you need to generate animation behaviour files through either of those programs to get the t-posing to stop