1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

check the first post. It'll show you the way...

Thanks, but it still isn't helping. I see 1.9G in SE. There is a box that mentions 2.0 SE but when I click on it it just takes me to the first post again, which doesn't have any links to 2.0 SE. If there is a link to 2.0 SE there I just can't find it. It would be nice if it were a bit clearer where it is. I might just be dense and am missing something obvious, but I've been looking and looking and can't find it.

4 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Thanks, but it still isn't helping. I see 1.9G in SE. There is a box that mentions 2.0 SE but when I click on it it just takes me to the first post again, which doesn't have any links to 2.0 SE. If there is a link to 2.0 SE there I just can't find it. It would be nice if it were a bit clearer where it is. I might just be dense and am missing something obvious, but I've been looking and looking and can't find it.

It does not take you to the first page, it takes you to the following page (this is literally the same link as in the first post):

I have Po3's extender, but I still have the grazxing settings greyed out and unsetable {defaulted to OFF/UNCHECKED} so grazing options or even the grazing animations dont even work.

HOWEVER

Defecation animations, sounds and effects work just fine; however, just the once, trying the power brings up "you need to wait until your bowls are full again" What fills them ??

6 hours ago, Tiruil said:

I have Po3's extender, but I still have the grazxing settings greyed out and unsetable {defaulted to OFF/UNCHECKED} so grazing options or even the grazing animations dont even work.

HOWEVER

Defecation animations, sounds and effects work just fine; however, just the once, trying the power brings up "you need to wait until your bowls are full again" What fills them ??

There's a cooldown depending on metabolism: fast = 16 hours, normalö = 24 hours, slow = 32 hours plus some random. PO3's existence is checked via file existence: Data/SKSE/Plugins/po3_papyrusextender.dll. If somehow your version is named differently, BAC will not detect it.

6 hours ago, Tiruil said:

Is there a way to skip forwards to the uncowing part of the mod ? You know, for testing needs ? Like I have a full cow, but I want to see it affects in reverse and see how it works

To uncurse your cow, you first need one, so you cannot skip making the character a cow. The DeBov quest starts at half your debt. So a) you need to have "Being A Cow" started in order to have a valid debt, then b) you can halve it yourself in trhe console (help bac_blacksmith_debt 3 will report your debt and then set bac_blacksmith_debt to <half value> to get it halved). Then talk to Acolyte Jenssen and to Farengar and get the recipe. On the way you need to introduce life as a cow to 3 npcs (make them milkmaids and then cows). Those need only to be stage 1 cows. Then craft the recipe 3 times at a Tanning Rack and use that on those 3 cows. I did not build a bypass for that.

Edited by botticelli
2 hours ago, evilbom said:

any idea cause this issue ? ?

being a cow.jpg

Either you've actively blocked LevelUp with the Block (Self-)Bovification Spell, or you're applying LevelUp potions way too fast. You need to wait each one out until the console sputter ceases. Once in this state, check for faction bac_reequipping. If your cow is in that faction, remove her. Then try again. The potion is not designed to be applied in numbers. Only one at a time.

Edited by botticelli
2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Either you've actively blocked LevelUp with the Block (Self-)Bovification Spell, or you're applying LevelUp potions way too fast. You need to wait each one out until the console sputter ceases. Once in this state, check for faction bac_reequipping. If your cow is in that faction, remove her. Then try again. The potion is not designed to be applied in numbers. Only one at a time.

i just start new game and hm.... it first milk it weird thing happen to my game because first the horn delay show up and after i change overlay in skee64  got the problem like that pic ?

okay let check again what did i miss ? @botticelli

216800965_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_09.23-22_38_40_83.png.a7587b292b802e801e699da2262b3808.png

On 5/26/2022 at 11:58 AM, botticelli said:

She could be stuck in a reequip loop if you saved a an inconvenient moment (for the reeequip). Check help bac_reequipping, get that ID, then  player.getinfaction <id>. If that returns 1.00, do player.removefromfraction <id>. A game load will usually do the same.

this ? ^^^^^^

Edited by evilbom
11 hours ago, botticelli said:

There's a cooldown depending on metabolism: fast = 16 hours, normalö = 24 hours, slow = 32 hours plus some random. PO3's existence is checked via file existence: Data/SKSE/Plugins/po3_papyrusextender.dll. If somehow your version is named differently, BAC will not detect it.

To uncurse your cow, you first need one, so you cannot skip making the character a cow. The DeBov quest starts at half your debt. So a) you need to have "Being A Cow" started in order to have a valid debt, then b) you can halve it yourself in trhe console (help bac_blacksmith_debt 3 will report your debt and then set bac_blacksmith_debt to <half value> to get it halved). Then talk to Acolyte Jenssen and to Farengar and get the recipe. On the way you need to introduce life as a cow to 3 npcs (make them milkmaids and then cows). Those need only to be stage 1 cows. Then craft the recipe 3 times at a Tanning Rack and use that on those 3 cows. I did not build a bypass for that.

1: Okie, I had it i think on ALL instead of fast or slow set to off/nobody

2: yeah that is in there, installed via MO2, and its also in the data folder for Skyrim itself data/skse/plugins/po3_papyrsextender.dll; however the date of install says 18 July 2020 instead of 22 July 2222; is that a problem, I have the latest version of Po3's extender there through MO2's virtual folder, but in the actual skyrim data folder, its from 2020, not 2022... that might be my issue

3: Okie, so yes, have a cow already {in this case, me} but i havent started Being a Cow quest, nor had I begun Who Am I quest either, I am guessing those need to at least be completed in terms of "who am I ?" in order for Being to get started ?

On 9/22/2022 at 8:54 PM, MysticDaedra said:

It does not take you to the first page, it takes you to the following page (this is literally the same link as in the first post):

I'm so sorry, but where are the files? I click on that box and it just takes me to the same initial message and there are no files there except for 1.9x. I can see those files and download them. I'm being honest here, I've been through the infinite loop of trying to follow that box to some actual files that I can download for months. I can't locate the files. I'm probably stupid, but finding them is beyond my ability at this point. Can you give a direct link to the files that I can click on and download them? 

EDIT: OMG! I finally figured it out. I've been clicking inside the box for months and it just takes me to the first post. I didn't see the shaded arrow in the upper right corner. Aaaargh! So frustrating. I haven't loaded this mod for months because I couldn't figure out that damn arrow. I propose that it is a bad functional design but also that I am so damn stupid that smashing my head in the car door a few times might just increase my IQ. Okay, problem solved.

Edited by cerebus300
14 hours ago, evilbom said:

this ? ^^^^^^

can be the case.

7 hours ago, Tiruil said:

2: yeah that is in there, installed via MO2

Did you check MO2's overwrites? Someone had similar problems with MO2 removing the file atr game start and replacing it again at end.

7 hours ago, Tiruil said:

3: Okie, so yes, have a cow already {in this case, me} but i havent started Being a Cow quest, nor had I begun Who Am I quest either, I am guessing those need to at least be completed in terms of "who am I ?" in order for Being to get started ?

Yes, but you can use the Debug function

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

If I use the debug function to skip the story, does it just skip the introduction hunters, Marc, capture until enslaved -or- does it skip ALL the story line quests, Molag, etc?

You'll end up at the beginning of Being A Cow. You might need/want to Skip Tats and Skip Items as well as those are not applied when skipping the story.

13 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

I'm so sorry, but where are the files? I click on that box and it just takes me to the same initial message and there are no files there except for 1.9x. I can see those files and download them. I'm being honest here, I've been through the infinite loop of trying to follow that box to some actual files that I can download for months. I can't locate the files. I'm probably stupid, but finding them is beyond my ability at this point. Can you give a direct link to the files that I can click on and download them? 

EDIT: OMG! I finally figured it out. I've been clicking inside the box for months and it just takes me to the first post. I didn't see the shaded arrow in the upper right corner. Aaaargh! So frustrating. I haven't loaded this mod for months because I couldn't figure out that damn arrow. I propose that it is a bad functional design but also that I am so damn stupid that smashing my head in the car door a few times might just increase my IQ. Okay, problem solved.

LOL no worries! I think it also depends a bit on which web browser you're using. I'm on Firefox, and I can click anywhere on the link itself to take me to that post, ymmv. Glad you figured it out!

On 9/20/2022 at 12:01 PM, botticelli said:

House of Horrors, Noone escapes Cidhna Mine need to be completed, Being A Cow needs to be running. Then there is a 5% cumulative chance each hour that the quest will start. So it may take some time.

This is just a talking activator like the original one from Bethesda at the same location. At the end of the dialogue the side quest is started (bac_mandyandhugh = "The Moo is strong in Hugh") and set to stage 5, nothing else.  Stage 5 would also move the PC to the starting location in Coldharbour Stables.

If you single-step this with coc, tryout startquest bac_mandyandhugh and then setstage bac_mandyandhugh 5 also. Perhaps we get a better idea where the CTD happens. Like I said, sometimes, the area seems to be populated with NPCs from Bthardamz who are all hostile. Perhaps this causes the CTD?

The console commands on that quest will only function, if "A Craftsman's Masterpiece" is past stage 90.

Finally got back to this... Sorry f or being a little slow.

So from what I've tested:

a) without using "coc bacColdharbourStables", doing "startquest bac_mandyandhugh" then "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 5" is instant CTD

b) with using "coc bacColdharbourStables", doing "startquest bac_mandyandhugh" then "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 5" is instant CTD

I'm not too sure if it's the actual teleporting or if getting the quest to stage 5 is breaking. Let me know if I should do more tests/ let me know what they are.

46 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Finally got back to this... Sorry f or being a little slow.

So from what I've tested:

a) without using "coc bacColdharbourStables", doing "startquest bac_mandyandhugh" then "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 5" is instant CTD

b) with using "coc bacColdharbourStables", doing "startquest bac_mandyandhugh" then "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 5" is instant CTD

I'm not too sure if it's the actual teleporting or if getting the quest to stage 5 is breaking. Let me know if I should do more tests/ let me know what they are.

ok. after startquest bac_mandyandhugh and BEFORE the setstage, can you do sqv bac_mandyandhugh and have a look at the aliases HughRef, DremoraRef, PlayerMarker, HughMarker, and DremoraMarker, especially if one or more of those point to NONE?

Edited by botticelli
3 hours ago, botticelli said:

ok. after startquest bac_mandyandhugh and BEFORE the setstage, can you do sqv bac_mandyandhugh and have a look at the aliases HughRef, DremoraRef, PlayerMarker, HughMarker, and DremoraMarker, especially if one or more of those point to NONE?

All ref and markers do point to something. There is no "NONE".

EDIT: I would like to note that Hugh is either invisible or not there. I was testing the stages after 5 on bac_mandyandhugh and the marker to talk to Hugh is floating above where I assume would be Hugh.

Edited by dragongodmod117
1 hour ago, dragongodmod117 said:

All ref and markers do point to something. There is no "NONE".

EDIT: I would like to note that Hugh is either invisible or not there. I was testing the stages after 5 on bac_mandyandhugh and the marker to talk to Hugh is floating above where I assume would be Hugh.

ok. Seems to be a mesh problem with Hugh. Are you on SE/AE/VR? Can you check if the meshes in data\meshes\bac\minotaur are correctly converted? The target marker is assigned to Hugh, so there should be someone. I took those meshes from the Beyond Skyrim: Bruma mod (LE version). You could alternatively try to extract those from the bsa of the SE version of that mod.

Ok, managed to "donate" 3 new cows and began the uncowing processes before running across what might be a bug: Namely, character size/scale. In this case I had my cow become a small shrunken cow, she began meliking it off, and when the time came to regain her normal size, The thoughts came up that shes no longer dwarfed, but her body size did not change, shes still tiny.

Overall however the animations for the removing of the bovine appearance is a really well done set up Its just she wont regain her original size, its liewk the game thinks she is that size, but she isnt

10 hours ago, Tiruil said:

Ok, managed to "donate" 3 new cows and began the uncowing processes before running across what might be a bug: Namely, character size/scale. In this case I had my cow become a small shrunken cow, she began meliking it off, and when the time came to regain her normal size, The thoughts came up that shes no longer dwarfed, but her body size did not change, shes still tiny.

Overall however the animations for the removing of the bovine appearance is a really well done set up Its just she wont regain her original size, its liewk the game thinks she is that size, but she isnt

Yep, that's misssing. I'll put it in for the next version.

***EDIT*** The deregister at the end sets height to 1. It's missing the QueueNiNodeUpdate() call, though. So if you're fully done with the cow, do some area changes, etc. to have the char updated.

Edited by botticelli
10 hours ago, botticelli said:

Yep, that's misssing. I'll put it in for the next version.

***EDIT*** The deregister at the end sets height to 1. It's missing the QueueNiNodeUpdate() call, though. So if you're fully done with the cow, do some area changes, etc. to have the char updated.

Glad I found a bug for ya.

Yeah actually on LOADING the game {she is inside Bannered Mare}, before the uncowing occurs, shes full size, then the camera properly sets to the small size, and her body resizes automatically after a few seconds.

Overall though it takes longer to uncow than to cow, which is, I am guessing, the plan ?

10 hours ago, Tiruil said:

Glad I found a bug for ya.

Yeah actually on LOADING the game {she is inside Bannered Mare}, before the uncowing occurs, shes full size, then the camera properly sets to the small size, and her body resizes automatically after a few seconds.

Overall though it takes longer to uncow than to cow, which is, I am guessing, the plan ?

Only if you collected some additional mutations past max stage, else the time should be the same, that is, the milk units needed should be the same. Depending on your gushing settings this may subjectively result in some time dilation ?

On 9/26/2022 at 12:36 PM, botticelli said:

ok. Seems to be a mesh problem with Hugh. Are you on SE/AE/VR? Can you check if the meshes in data\meshes\bac\minotaur are correctly converted? The target marker is assigned to Hugh, so there should be someone. I took those meshes from the Beyond Skyrim: Bruma mod (LE version). You could alternatively try to extract those from the bsa of the SE version of that mod.

I'm on LE. Should I still try to extract the Hugh files from the BSA?