2 hours ago, fred200 said:

"Turn them into a cow". Still having problems with this mechanism. How would you turn an NPC that is not a follower into a cow?

Reverse pickpocket a blended lactacid?

And please give us a way to create blended lactacid...

This was designed for followers. If a non-follower npc should be a cow, use a mod like EFF, force them in follower mode and then give them the potion. Without such a mod, tagging the npc in the console and then typing openactorcontainer 1 will open the inventory of that npc. You can then drop a blended Lactacid in there.

You want to create that? Why? I just looted those about 20 bandits in Lost Knife and got 18 Blended Lactacid from them. Never had a problem of not having enough...

9 hours ago, botticelli said:

The debt is 30,000 septims when you do the evil path or you don't give your milk to Proventus, else it's 5,000 septims.

With that quest the idea is a little different. Since "any" NPC is too much of a hassle (because there are some quest npcs not fit for this, some who get killed, etc. and there is no technical way to find that out on the onset) the pool of possible buyers needs to be limited (probably to the vanilla citizens of Whiterun ex Anoriath). Currently, the idea is that Paul will inform you that he intends to sell you to Nazeem, so if you like that, you'd need to do nothing. You may complain and then he'll tell you that Nazeem has offered X septims, so you can go and find someone (possibly sponsored by you) who'd offer X+N septims. I have to see if it is possible to get Nazeem to up the ante again, so you'd need to fund yourself some more, but in the end either Nazeem or the Whiterun npc of your choice should buy you.

If not him, then Ahlam is fine by me; even Adrianne or the Graymanes'll do {even the battleborns}

Imagtine Nazeem and Ahlams martial troubles include your life on the line ?

OK - more questions on follower cows.

From BAC point of view, what is the difference between Milkmaid and Slave? Which should we be using?

My slave cow is getting fat - but no other mutations showing. No ears, horns, bell, fur, etc.

Is there a specific animation we should use for NPC milking? I think I am missing it...

What is the safest way to restart the Blacksmith quest? Paul has been busy - for days.

I think that is all for now. Thanks again for the mod!

One more: There are two Blended Lactacids> Misc and Alch. What is the difference?

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

OK - more questions on follower cows.

From BAC point of view, what is the difference between Milkmaid and Slave? Which should we be using?

My slave cow is getting fat - but no other mutations showing. No ears, horns, bell, fur, etc.

Is there a specific animation we should use for NPC milking? I think I am missing it...

What is the safest way to restart the Blacksmith quest? Paul has been busy - for days.

I think that is all for now. Thanks again for the mod!

One more: There are two Blended Lactacids> Misc and Alch. What is the difference?

The difference between Milkmaid and -slave is twofold: First, there are only 20 slots for Milkmaids. Once they're used up, you are stuck with MilksSlaves. Second: MilkSlaves start their milking automatically when they are full enough (MME MCM settings). With automatic self-milking upon UntamedMilk, I tried to imitate this for Milkmaids, too.

For your slave: Are there mutation messages showing up, but no changes, or are those messages not showing up? I suspect the latter. When the reequip happens, the cow get assigned to faction bac_reequipping. This is to prevent several reequip jobs for the same cow overtaking themselves. At the end of the reequip job, that faction assignment is removed - though due to script load or in Austosave sequences (like when you just changed the location) this sometimes seems to fail. In that case remove the cow in question from that faction via console. During game load, all cows are removed from that faction.

3jou Breastfeeding animations are normally the ones you'd be looking for.

If Paul is busy, restarting the blacksmith quest won't help. You need to end the workloop. (stopquest bac_blacksmith_workloop).

The potion "Blended Lactacid" is the item with the magic effect. As already stated several times, Bethesda does not allow attachment of a script to a potion. Thus, in order to have a cow auto-equip the potion, I made a misc item to attach the script to. This will eventually be scrapped when I come around integrating the auto-equip into the aliases.

8 hours ago, voberon said:

Hello.  Does last version "reserves" slots in slavetats? I've noticed a lot of slots become unaccessible even in a 1 stage, when tats aren't even used yet.  Together with STA i can use freely 3 slots out of 12 actually. Is there a way to prevent this?

As of version 2.0 BAC uses 13 body slots, 4 face slots and 2 hands and feet slots each. You can customize as many slots as you like in NiOverride.ini (LE) or skee64.ini (SE/AE/VR). BAC will grab the first free slots it gets at cow registration. As of SlaveTats 1.3.7 and the following you can access all slots via SlaveTats menu, you just need to flip the page slider at the top if you want to go past slot 12.

53 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

I saw a while back that you had Corruption and BAC installed at the same time. How did you manage the Corruption transformation textures with BAC? Did you just turn them off while under the cow curse?

yes. The Corruptions featuring textures are all set to no transformation.

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

@SilentOption I know it's been asked and you've shared on this thread before, but would you mind sharing where you got the alternative (shinier...) milk pump textures?

@botticelli I saw a while back that you had Corruption and BAC installed at the same time. How did you manage the Corruption transformation textures with BAC? Did you just turn them off while under the cow curse?

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

@SilentOption I know it's been asked and you've shared on this thread before, but would you mind sharing where you got the alternative (shinier...) milk pump textures?

@botticelli I saw a while back that you had Corruption and BAC installed at the same time. How did you manage the Corruption transformation textures with BAC? Did you just turn them off while under the cow curse?

54 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

is possible to make the udder seem to look fuse to the main PC's body is it possible to do it? The current look is kinda detached from the body. Is possible to make the mesh to look like this? 

That would be a question for @Addywil. I'm not versed enough making meshes. But I'd wager since the udders are an armor addon, they'll always look kinda stuck-on. The more so since the sliders now also react to breast size and pelvis changes, so even if they'd look like your image in the beginning, they'd stop doing so when size changes kick in and the sliders morph them. For this to work as you would have it, they'd need to be part of a) the skeleton and b) the body replacer. Then they would behave like a body part and not like an armor.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

That would be a question for @Addywil. I'm not versed enough making meshes. But I'd wager since the udders are an armor addon, they'll always look kinda stuck-on. The more so since the sliders now also react to breast size and pelvis changes, so even if they'd look like your image in the beginning, they'd stop doing so when size changes kick in and the sliders morph them. For this to work as you would have it, they'd need to be part of a) the skeleton and b) the body replacer. Then they would behave like a body part and not like an armor.

i see. I do there would be something close to it at least maybe cover that spot with fur to conceal it.

Wondering if anybody could help me. When doing the quest  A Craftsman's Masterpiece. I get to the alter and speak to Molag Bal.  And when he tells me he will send me to see Mandy I admittedly CTD, I know there is plenty of things that can couse this. But if anybody could help me narrow it down it would really be appreciated.  Also is there a ending orther then being cured? Say if I want to stay enslaved. I'm I just stuck with Paul ?

2 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Wondering if anybody could help me. When doing the quest  A Craftsman's Masterpiece. I get to the alter and speak to Molag Bal.  And when he tells me he will send me to see Mandy I admittedly CTD, I know there is plenty of things that can couse this. But if anybody could help me narrow it down it would really be appreciated.  Also is there a ending orther then being cured? Say if I want to stay enslaved. I'm I just stuck with Paul ?

Well I was able to use console commands to  work to get there. But still would love to no more about the future for BAC. Will there be a more permanent option in future updates? Love to know! Really having fun with it and like to say thank you to the creator for their hard work snd sharing this with us all.

1 hour ago, Lady Victoria said:

Well I was able to use console commands to  work to get there. But still would love to no more about the future for BAC. Will there be a more permanent option in future updates? Love to know! Really having fun with it and like to say thank you to the creator for their hard work snd sharing this with us all.

Just browse a page or two back for the sale idea.

27 minutes ago, alabiana said:

I got a CTD everytime Molag Bal sends me to Mandy. Maybe i have overseen a tip to workaround this. Im playing on LE

Can you post a papyrus.log? There is a problem with some Afflicted spontaneously appearing in the Coldharbour Stables (probably because I copied that from some Bthardmaz portion). The Afflicted attack everything in there and depending on how many there are, CTDs will ensue. With the next version, I try to remove any alien npcs before moving the character there. Has anyone experienced this with their own mod? Copying a region (without the npcs and spawn points) and nonetheless the appear there (and are gone from Bthardamz). E. g. the three praying Afflicted who try to appease Peryite do that pretty often.