7 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Do you by chance use MO2? Did you clean out your overwrites? Because you seem to have a version mismatch here:

Reveal hidden contents
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetID() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.OnConfigInit() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 102
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.GetVersion() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 51
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 14
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm_base.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 122
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.OnGameReload() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 43
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm_base.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 122
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.GetQuestTag() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 3624
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] ERROR: Array index 5 is out of range (0-4)
stack:

That "None" object ist an element of a FormList defined in the esp since version 1.9I. If your Mod tool swaps an old version in for the esp, this error will occur. Check this post.

No I use vortex, have the previous version setting as an uninstalled but still in the mods list

1 hour ago, sgasheppard11 said:

No I use vortex, have the previous version setting as an uninstalled but still in the mods list

I just made Muiri a cow with CowHead1 with no problems. Since Muiri is Breton, rhis obviously works fine.

The problem with your install is that the scripts do not get their proerties correctly, so something must be wrong in the installation itself.

1 hour ago, sgasheppard11 said:

still having the issue even after a fresh install of bac hear is the papyrus log. Going to try purging Skyrim and go for a completely fresh install

Papyrus.0.log 100.85 kB · 0 downloads

probably for the better. Next to tons of errors from other mods the most strange one from BAC is this one:

[09/08/2022 - 07:35:21AM] ERROR: Property MME_Milk on script bac_store attached to bac_main (23001D90) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2306D61F) is not the right type
[09/08/2022 - 07:35:21AM] ERROR: Property MME_Milks on script bac_store attached to bac_main (23001D90) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2305C81C) is not the right type

You see, the two properties are assigned dynamically on load with these commands:

Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0306d61f, "MilkModNEW.esp") As Keyword

Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0305c81c, "MilkModNEW.esp") As FormList

It looks like MME is not installed which would explain a lot.

That Keyword and the FormList are located within MME like this:

Spoiler

Keyword:

image.png.5c396fe3bd6dab03f167a4ec9c9c78bd.png

FormList:

image.png.ff8242e75c81db1a2e482665ce7c5b8b.png

16 hours ago, botticelli said:

no. At least for the LE files, both are needed. The reason is, that changed vanilla scripts that are not attached to anything in BAC would not get packed in the bsa, so I needed to supply them as loose files (PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex, namely). If you don't bother for the Werewolf feeding to affect your cow hunger score, you can leave that out, though.

So for SE, I'd only need one or the other (Or do should I install both for full functionality)? Also I cant seem to get this to work if I use the Non-loose version (for SE) the MCM menus don't appear (Do I need to wait a bit? Or should it pop up immediately?), And if I use the loose version (again for SE) the game just crashes on starting a new game/ at the end of Char creation. I've attached a crash log no sure if it will help. Oh also I'm using MO2 and I've checked the overwrite fold to make sure nothing from an old version is still there.

Crash_2022_9_8_12-21-55.txt

Edited by Power_Girl
10 hours ago, sgasheppard11 said:

My apologies it is cow head 1 and the issue is happening on Le on a Bretton race pc

LE or SE ? in some case for SE user the head part need LE version [my game always CTD on Cow Head transform if head file get conversion ?]

still not sure what cause this problem

1 hour ago, Power_Girl said:

So for SE, I'd only need one or the other (Or do should I install both for full functionality)? Also I cant seem to get this to work if I use the Non-loose version (for SE) the MCM menus don't appear (Do I need to wait a bit? Or should it pop up immediately?), And if I use the loose version (again for SE) the game just crashes on starting a new game/ at the end of Char creation. I've attached a crash log no sure if it will help. Oh also I'm using MO2 and I've checked the overwrite fold to make sure nothing from an old version is still there.

For SE, you need to download 2.0 AND 2.0 loose files. Grab the .bsa from 2.0, extract it and delete it, then fuse both 2.0 and 2.0 loose files together by moving all the files from 2.0 loose files into the 2.0 mod, overwriting everything.

1 hour ago, evilbom said:

LE or SE ? in some case for SE user the head part need LE version [my game always CTD on Cow Head transform if head file get conversion ?]

still not sure what cause this problem

This never happened to me, must have been a problem on your end specifically. I always manually convert everything and I don't keep any LE files.

4 hours ago, HerChianti said:

For SE, you need to download 2.0 AND 2.0 loose files. Grab the .bsa from 2.0, extract it and delete it, then fuse both 2.0 and 2.0 loose files together by moving all the files from 2.0 loose files into the 2.0 mod, overwriting everything.

So download them both, Delete the .bsa from the non-loose then move all of the loose folders files into the folder of the other one (both SE)? Would you have and Idea on why this mod would be causing skyrim SE to crash on trying to start a new game?

Apologies if this has been answered before, It's just a bit frustrating when a mod does not work.

Sigh, I'm an idiot. My download was corrupt, Re-downloading fixed all my issue. Sorry for the bother (And thanks for the help).

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Power_Girl
Added Papyrus log

First of all, just want to say i love this mod so much. one of my top 5 on the site and i'm so glad to see this getting picked up and continued.  I seem to be having a couple issues with horns. 

1) The horns don't seem to be showing up properly, which is weird because everything is showing up properly textured.

2) The horns seem to be causing saved games to crash when i try to load them. I disabled horns in my current game and so far no issues with saved games crashing when getting loaded.

ScreenShot2.bmp

6 hours ago, Power_Girl said:

So download them both, Delete the .bsa from the non-loose then move all of the loose folders files into the folder of the other one (both SE)? Would you have and Idea on why this mod would be causing skyrim SE to crash on trying to start a new game?

Apologies if this has been answered before, It's just a bit frustrating when a mod does not work.

No, you need to EXTRACT the .bsa first, THEN delete it. The BSA file for this mod specifically causes too much trouble in SE so it's better to just extract it all into loose files.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78/?tab=files

Edited by HerChianti
6 hours ago, zonder4213 said:

First of all, just want to say i love this mod so much. one of my top 5 on the site and i'm so glad to see this getting picked up and continued.  I seem to be having a couple issues with horns. 

1) The horns don't seem to be showing up properly, which is weird because everything is showing up properly textured.

2) The horns seem to be causing saved games to crash when i try to load them. I disabled horns in my current game and so far no issues with saved games crashing when getting loaded.

ScreenShot2.bmpUnavailable

A picture would not help even if it were loadable. Post a papyrus0.log after the crash. Could it be GFX overload? We had such issues on low-scale machines.

Edited by botticelli
15 hours ago, zonder4213 said:

started a fresh game to get the papyrus log. 

Papyrus.0.log 5.23 kB · 0 downloads

*edit did a fresh to have the bare minimum of stuffs running and avoid jacking up my other saves. 

These errors:

[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_OnReadSetQuestStage to  (1F01B83A) because their base types do not match
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_OnReadSetQuestStage to  (1F019D11) because their base types do not match
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_mme_access to bac_no_run (1F093A5D) because their base types do not match
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_slavetats_access to bac_no_run (1F093A5D) because their base types do not match
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_q2c_inventory_access to bac_no_run (1F093A5D) because their base types do not match
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_camerapos to bac_no_run (1F093A5D) because their base types do not match
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_po3_access to bac_no_run (1F093A5D) because their base types do not match
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bac_sos_access to bac_no_run (1F093A5D) because their base types do not match

are expected and do no harm (the first two are crrected in the next version, the rest is necessary to get CK to pack those scripts in the nsa and not leave them out).

I think the main problen is still these two as I wrote above:

[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Property MME_Milk on script bac_store attached to bac_main (1F001D90) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F06D61F) is not the right type
[09/09/2022 - 08:17:11AM] ERROR: Property MME_Milks on script bac_store attached to bac_main (1F001D90) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F05C81C) is not the right type

The scene script reported in your log does not exist for some versions now (bac_scene_f001) It seems your save file is loaded with tons of deprecated references.

Spoiler

Available scenes:

image.png.d3581c846f681a92e11ddff97fc7a21a.png

Edited by botticelli

Is there anything that can be done about the two errors? I uninstalled skyrim and all mods, before reinstalling and starting 2.0 BAC. so i don't have a clue how deprecated refs made their way in lol. 

thanks for the responses. worse case scenario i guess my cow remains hornless/earless. (tbh i'm not too sad about the horns, but i'm gonna miss those cow ears)

Hello everyone. Sorry for my English. Can you write the plot of BAC in detail? It's just that Paul gives me tasks all the time. I had to earn 5000 septims, I earned it, but he continued to give tasks. Earned 1500 septims on top of 5000 septims. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. The plot was taken through Jarl. What do I need to do for Paul to tell me to assemble the car so that the Molag Bal quest appears? I can't figure out how to go through the BAC plot. The mod is cool, but the plot is not clear to me.

2 hours ago, zonder4213 said:

Is there anything that can be done about the two errors? I uninstalled skyrim and all mods, before reinstalling and starting 2.0 BAC. so i don't have a clue how deprecated refs made their way in lol. 

thanks for the responses. worse case scenario i guess my cow remains hornless/earless. (tbh i'm not too sad about the horns, but i'm gonna miss those cow ears)

Did you install MME? Is the MME mod file named MilkModNEW.esp and active?

2 hours ago, JohnnyMBII said:

Hello everyone. Sorry for my English. Can you write the plot of BAC in detail? It's just that Paul gives me tasks all the time. I had to earn 5000 septims, I earned it, but he continued to give tasks. Earned 1500 septims on top of 5000 septims. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. The plot was taken through Jarl. What do I need to do for Paul to tell me to assemble the car so that the Molag Bal quest appears? I can't figure out how to go through the BAC plot. The mod is cool, but the plot is not clear to me.

Right now the plot is to get enslaved by Paul either the Jarl's way (your choice) or the slave hunter's way. Then you work off your debt. Currently there is no ending to the debt runs yet, so you will probably start to earn Paul a fortune. For the Molag Bal part to run, you need to complete House of Horrors and Nobody escapes Cidhna Mine. Then it should start after some interval.

On 9/9/2022 at 1:49 AM, HerChianti said:

This never happened to me, must have been a problem on your end specifically. I always manually convert everything and I don't keep any LE files.

yeah it weird right ? even i'm use SSE NIF Optimizer focus on  Head folder and pack them into BSA with CAO still CTD on head transform ?

so..... to avoid this case i copy head folder and drop them somewhere after finish with SSE NIF Optimizer drop the LE Head back then pack them into BSA  then work perfect fine ?

On 9/8/2022 at 9:28 AM, botticelli said:

Accordung to murfk, since SlaveTats 1.3.7 all NiOverride slots are supported (also those above 12). it works fine in my installation (I have YPS fashion installed and that still finds enough slots in SlaveTats to use on top of BAC). I guess some older mods may want a predefined slot, e. g. 1, and when they don't get that, they fail. SlaveTats 1.3.8SE works in LE as well, there's only one version now.

Thanks for answer.
from some reason all my overlays are fillled with "blank" (except may be 2 slots) if i manualy change it to default its overwriten with blank again after few minutes. another mods are not able to set their own textures. slavetats is almost useless when my tats are overwriten, slots are filled with "blank" texture.  I know that bac need many slots but i think that current slot managment is corrupted.

5 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

Thanks for answer.
from some reason all my overlays are fillled with "blank" (except may be 2 slots) if i manualy change it to default its overwriten with blank again after few minutes. another mods are not able to set their own textures. slavetats is almost useless when my tats are overwriten, slots are filled with "blank" texture.  I know that bac need many slots but i think that current slot managment is corrupted.

here racemenu, i cleared all slots yesterday

image.png.89e0d836288728dd8066d290a53bebf2.png

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

here racemenu, i cleared all slots yesterday

image.png.89e0d836288728dd8066d290a53bebf2.png

When a cow is registered, BAC grabs 13 body slots, 4 face slots and 2 hands and feet slots each and puts this blank texture in there. The reason is that those slots get assigned to a specific order of tats and the texture is put in there so no other mod (includig SlaveTats) should use them. They show up in SlaveTats as EXTERNAL. Normally any other Tats one would like to apply should appear on top of the cow tats so they would not be obscured by the fur. So in order to access those slots in SlavetTats, you need to flip the page like this:

Spoiler

Upon entering SlaveTats, all Tats on the first page are filled with EXTERNAL:

image.png.3362fe130749f8b528045ad068b79102.png

...so scrolling down will not help to find a free slot:

image.png.85ce8f4c667cae49a9475f4c4f67e567.png

BUT, flipping the page slider to the next page will show those (as you can see here, YPS is using slot 15):

image.png.1e6b1f9db5ab15326d65eb38203dc66d.png

...and scrolling down will offer free slots:

image.png.a6632ccf3d016f9b785f8174cebd2c22.png

This will only work with SlaveTats at least version 1.3.7. Prior to that, SlaveTats would only show one page with 12 slots.

Edited by botticelli
58 minutes ago, botticelli said:

When a cow is registered, BAC grabs 13 body slots, 4 face slots and 2 hands and feet slots each and puts this blank texture in there. The reason is that those slots get assigned to a specific order of tats and the texture is put in there so no other mod (includig SlaveTats) should use them. They show up in SlaveTats as EXTERNAL. Normally any other Tats one would like to apply should appear on top of the cow tats so they would not be obscured by the fur. So in order to access those slots in SlavetTats, you need to flip the page like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Upon entering SlaveTats, all Tats on the first page are filled with EXTERNAL:

image.png.3362fe130749f8b528045ad068b79102.png

...so scrolling down will not help to find a free slot:

image.png.85ce8f4c667cae49a9475f4c4f67e567.png

BUT, flipping the page slider to the next page will show those (as you can see here, YPS is using slot 15):

image.png.1e6b1f9db5ab15326d65eb38203dc66d.png

...and scrolling down will offer free slots:

image.png.a6632ccf3d016f9b785f8174cebd2c22.png

This will only work with SlaveTats at least version 1.3.7. Prior to that, SlaveTats would only show one page with 12 slots.

thanks for tips, i understand how does it works etc.. ;) but maybe its good to depend slots usage on current  config?
if im not using fur etc im not plan to do once again mandy quest etc i need only few slots just  for mutatons ;)

i think its good idea to reduce this amount based on current configuration and quest state ;)

btw i checked slavetats 1.3.9 and it not wokrs for me (i dont see tats in mcm, all is empty), i will check 1.3.7 too but its not optimal solution ;)

18 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

thanks for tips, i understand how does it works etc.. ;) but maybe its good to depend slots usage on current  config?
if im not using fur etc im not plan to do once again mandy quest etc i need only few slots just  for mutatons ;)

i think its good idea to reduce this amount based on current configuration and quest state ;)

btw i checked slavetats 1.3.9 and it not wokrs for me (i dont see tats in mcm, all is empty), i will check 1.3.7 too but its not optimal solution ;)

Ok, I'll have a look at that. This would imply that BAC needs to reassign those slots when you change the config (e. g. allowing fur at some point).

With SlaveTats 1.3.7 on LE, you need these because in that version murfk used a SE JContainers function that does not exist in LE.

SlaveTats_MCM_LE.7z