9 hours ago, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

According to Mod Manager the high heels fix is installed. I know there is another fix that adds a fake high heels esm, should I install that one as well?

Acording to the RaceMenu HighHeels mod:

Spoiler

image.png.c29a1ed685f6bba65fbfc885af99d514.png

And the nif does just that (plus it works elsewhere on SE, ask around):

Spoiler

image.png.d18334a86800007a1ec0b59fb7191fc1.png

Edited by botticelli
9 hours ago, Tiruil said:

2: Concerning craftsmans masterpiece, does that include pauls debt or can he be avoided entirely in trying to uncow ?

A Craftsman's Masterpiece is a quest to help Paul construct a Milking Machine. That would naturally involve Paul. It has no relation to the debt, though. The uncowing misc quest on the other hand is related to the debt (and thus to Paul) because you need to clear half of it before the quest quest becomes available from Acolyte Jenssen but it otherwise does not involve Paul.

9 hours ago, Tiruil said:

3; Wait, cabbages and not cheese wheels affect weight ?

Technically, any food should affect weight. Scriptwise this is checked by mapping the equipped object to a potion, since food items are potions according to Bethesda. Somehow some food items (including cheese wheels) do not map, though. On the other hand: cows eat veggies, not cheese.

hi, i don't have the changes from mootations working so it feels like Sl inflation just doesn't see it. version lastes skyrim LE. use MO2((i.e. neither nipples nor ass grow.) (mutations associated with BA work). by the way if anyone also uses mo2. for tattoo slots to appear, you need to change the skirimpref file. ini in the game folder + in the m2 itself. otherwise slots does not add.

So i'm at a point to apparently get the nose ring. I can go to whatever is in the stall. I can press E on it we see that something seem to load because my character stop moving but nothing actually happen. I do have ZaZ animation 8.0 SE i heard this would be the problem but i do have it.

18 hours ago, botticelli said:

A Craftsman's Masterpiece is a quest to help Paul construct a Milking Machine. That would naturally involve Paul. It has no relation to the debt, though. The uncowing misc quest on the other hand is related to the debt (and thus to Paul) because you need to clear half of it before the quest quest becomes available from Acolyte Jenssen but it otherwise does not involve Paul.

Technically, any food should affect weight. Scriptwise this is checked by mapping the equipped object to a potion, since food items are potions according to Bethesda. Somehow some food items (including cheese wheels) do not map, though. On the other hand: cows eat veggies, not cheese.

So the uncowing quest involves debt to paul; which is why I'd prefer someone else being my owner {Ahlam or Adrianne for example, maybe even the Jarl of Whiterun directly ?}

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

Any chance we'll ever get a crawl only mutation or is that already a thing? Or any more a accesories to our Cow i Chains to nose ring, Nipple Piercings, Tail band, Wrist/Ankle bands?

If you just want to crawl like on your hands and knees Pet Ring will do that for you ^^

7 hours ago, ZloyDrakon said:

hi, i don't have the changes from mootations working so it feels like Sl inflation just doesn't see it. version lastes skyrim LE. use MO2((i.e. neither nipples nor ass grow.) (mutations associated with BA work). by the way if anyone also uses mo2. for tattoo slots to appear, you need to change the skirimpref file. ini in the game folder + in the m2 itself. otherwise slots does not add.

With MO2 you need to clean out the Overwrites, too. Check this post

4 hours ago, alexsl said:

I do have ZaZ animation 8.0 SE i heard this would be the problem but i do have it.

The furniture uses IDs from ZaZ 8.0+. If those are not present, this will not work. If still on BAC 1.9x, check sqv bac_blacksmith in the console. If that states that the quest is stopped, do

• resetquest bac_blacksmith
  • startquest bac_blacksmith
  • setstage bac_blacksmith 10
  • setstage bac_blacksmith 20
  • stopquest bac_blacksmith_workloop
  • resetquest bac_blacksmith_workloop

Then talk to Paul again.

4 hours ago, Tiruil said:

So the uncowing quest involves debt to paul; which is why I'd prefer someone else being my owner {Ahlam or Adrianne for example, maybe even the Jarl of Whiterun directly ?}

This will not happen. The owner (i. e. Paul) is referenced in tons of scripts and I will not change that. The only thing I am contemplating is, that Paul may sell you to someone else after your debt has been cleared (at least to a certain point so that the sale will cover the rest).

9 hours ago, Cammy said:

Or any more a accesories to our Cow i Chains to nose ring, Nipple Piercings, Tail band, Wrist/Ankle bands?

Feel free to build those. I'm not good at making nifs, so anything I build in this regard will most likely look extremely crude. If anyone gets around making accessories, I can integrate them. Regarding chains on the nose ring: We have enough complaints about tail spasms. I reckon, chain spasms will be most likely worse (at least judging from the chain spasms I get from the DD prisoner harnesses).

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

With MO2 you need to clean out the Overwrites, too. Check this post

The furniture uses IDs from ZaZ 8.0+. If those are not present, this will not work. If still on BAC 1.9x, check sqv bac_blacksmith in the console. If that states that the quest is stopped, do

• resetquest bac_blacksmith
  • startquest bac_blacksmith
  • setstage bac_blacksmith 10
  • setstage bac_blacksmith 20
  • stopquest bac_blacksmith_workloop
  • resetquest bac_blacksmith_workloop

Then talk to Paul again.

This will not happen. The owner (i. e. Paul) is referenced in tons of scripts and I will not change that. The only thing I am contemplating is, that Paul may sell you to someone else after your debt has been cleared (at least to a certain point so that the sale will cover the rest).

Oh also when i was doing the part where you have to get to mandys house near Riften i got the map but the image of the map just showed IMG:

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Oh also when i was doing the part where you have to get to mandys house near Riften i got the map but the image of the map just showed IMG:

Then you're missing the textures, in this case Data\Textures\bac\map.png. It's included in the bsa, but there have been conversion issues before.

Could someone be so kind as to quickly review my loadorder for something that might be amiss?  For some reason, I always seem to have a few quirky issues:

1. Even after getting the text popup about longhorn cow and seeing it marked in mootations I always have the short stubby early stage horns

2. Hooves never seem to mootate past the initial 'high heel' stage, even after seeing them listed in the cow view (sorry i can't recall the name of the place to view which mootations are applied to my character)

3. I've noticed that with the Cow32 line the nose ring sort of sinks into the face when the face mootations elongate the head

I figure some (or all) have to be something I've missed, or a load order issue.  But I haven't been able to find it yet.  I've started a brand new install for 2.0 so I haven't got to those stages yet to see if 2.0 fixed something for me, or if I'm still missing something.

Thanks In Advance!

loadorder.txt

15 hours ago, botticelli said:

I can work wit that; Paul selling me to someone of my choosing maybe ?

I'm having the issue if of a almost instant ctd from loading in from main menu after having the mootation of cow face 1, i can go to an earlier save that dose not have this mootation active and it will load just fine, the nioverride.ini file dose have the proper overlays set set as described on your mod page. what suggestions do you have on a possible fix?

On 8/30/2022 at 10:07 PM, LabelDegree said:

Nope. My overwrites folder is empty apparently. Also I use nexus 

I am defeated. Im just gonna stick with the good ol 1.9d5. Probably until I can be bothered to a full reset :(

@botticelli Dont know what happened, or what you did. But I updated to 2.0 and the problem seems to be fixed :) thanks for 2.0! 

4 hours ago, sgasheppard11 said:

I'm having the issue if of a almost instant ctd from loading in from main menu after having the mootation of cow face 1, i can go to an earlier save that dose not have this mootation active and it will load just fine, the nioverride.ini file dose have the proper overlays set set as described on your mod page. what suggestions do you have on a possible fix?

You sure about Cow Face 1, not Cow Head 1? Because Cow Face 1 changes the Racemenu nose preset to the one set in BAC MCM wheras CowHead1 changes the FacePart and that doesn't work on the fly with custom races Also it needs the correct nifs (files in data\meshes\bac\heads). If those nifs are missing or in the wrong format (on SE/AE/VR), a CTD will occur.
image.png.5e74a10c904e8d8b21b06064077fa8bb.png

12 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I think i found one problem, from some reason bac using many nio overlays slots with transparent texture: "blank" . Thats breaking slavetats and other mods

Accordung to murfk, since SlaveTats 1.3.7 all NiOverride slots are supported (also those above 12). it works fine in my installation (I have YPS fashion installed and that still finds enough slots in SlaveTats to use on top of BAC). I guess some older mods may want a predefined slot, e. g. 1, and when they don't get that, they fail. SlaveTats 1.3.8SE works in LE as well, there's only one version now.

12 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

its a chance to bring back working reset progress function?

Aside from deregistering as a milkmaid? Like in Set Stage to 0 or 1? I'll have a look at it.

***EDIT*** The current reset debug function does unregisterActor() and then registerActor() on the player cow. What is he problem with that?

8 hours ago, Power_Girl said:

I may be a bit dumb but I only need one or the other of the loose/non-loose files right?

no. At least for the LE files, both are needed. The reason is, that changed vanilla scripts that are not attached to anything in BAC would not get packed in the bsa, so I needed to supply them as loose files (PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex, namely). If you don't bother for the Werewolf feeding to affect your cow hunger score, you can leave that out, though.

Edited by botticelli
1 hour ago, sgasheppard11 said:

Do you by chance use MO2? Did you clean out your overwrites? Because you seem to have a version mismatch here:

Spoiler
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetID() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.OnConfigInit() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 102
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.GetVersion() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 51
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 14
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm_base.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 122
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.OnGameReload() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 43
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm_base.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 122
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[bac_mcm2 (170836B4)].bac_mcm2.GetQuestTag() - "bac_mcm2.psc" Line 3624
[09/07/2022 - 10:26:32PM] ERROR: Array index 5 is out of range (0-4)
stack:

That "None" object ist an element of a FormList defined in the esp since version 1.9I. If your Mod tool swaps an old version in for the esp, this error will occur. Check this post.

Edited by botticelli