30 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Hugh still does not appear with the meshes extracted.

Ok. Aside from the quest, can you do prid xx0ab3c2 (xx = BAC's load order #) in the console? If Hugh's data then appears, do moveto player and then enable. Does that also cause a CTD?

Edited by botticelli
9 hours ago, botticelli said:

Only if you collected some additional mutations past max stage, else the time should be the same, that is, the milk units needed should be the same. Depending on your gushing settings this may subjectively result in some time dilation ?

Max stage is 30 right ? 100% cow at stage 30 ? If so then yeah no additional mutations were had, dunno about thegushing settings though but in MME I have the milk generation quite high if that is what you mean

7 hours ago, botticelli said:

Ok. Aside from the quest, can you do prid xx0ab3c2 (xx = BAC's load order #) in the console? If Hugh's data then appears, do moveto player and then enable. Does that also cause a CTD?

prid xx0ab3c2 is his base ID, I found his regular ID in the CK (xx0adf3d). Using prid xx0adf3d  then enable  I was able to have Hugh spawn. I guess he was just never enabled to begin with... No CTD on his spawn.

On 9/26/2022 at 1:36 PM, botticelli said:

ok. Seems to be a mesh problem with Hugh. Are you on SE/AE/VR? Can you check if the meshes in data\meshes\bac\minotaur are correctly converted? The target marker is assigned to Hugh, so there should be someone. I took those meshes from the Beyond Skyrim: Bruma mod (LE version). You could alternatively try to extract those from the bsa of the SE version of that mod.

Gonna chime in on this because I'm also getting this instant CTD problem at bac_mandyandhugh stage 5 but Hugh's mesh has nothing to do with it.

• I do NOT have any mesh problems with any character, they all show up correctly.
  • I do NOT have any reference problems when checking sqv.
  • There is NO overcrowding whatsoever in Coldharbour, using coc to go there causes no CTD at all and all the NPCs that should be there are there as intended.

Both talking to Molag's altar to be forced to go to Coldharbour and setting the stage of the quest to 5 cause instant CTD. I remember a few versions ago (maybe 1.9H? I don't recall exactly) I was doing a playthrough where I got to this point and the altar in Markarth's house sent me to Coldharbour successfully instead of crashing my game.

EDIT: I'm running latest version on SE btw.

Edited by HerChianti
12 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

prid xx0ab3c2 is his base ID, I found his regular ID in the CK (xx0adf3d). Using prid xx0adf3d  then enable  I was able to have Hugh spawn. I guess he was just never enabled to begin with... No CTD on his spawn.

52 minutes ago, HerChianti said:

Gonna chime in on this because I'm also getting this instant CTD problem at bac_mandyandhugh stage 5 but Hugh's mesh has nothing to do with it.

• I do NOT have any mesh problems with any character, they all show up correctly.
  • I do NOT have any reference problems when checking sqv.
  • There is NO overcrowding whatsoever in Coldharbour, using coc to go there causes no CTD at all and all the NPCs that should be there are there as intended.

Both talking to Molag's altar to be forced to go to Coldharbour and setting the stage of the quest to 5 cause instant CTD. I remember a few versions ago (maybe 1.9H? I don't recall exactly) I was doing a playthrough where I got to this point and the altar in Markarth's house sent me to Coldharbour successfully instead of crashing my game.

EDIT: I'm running latest version on SE btw.

Both talking to the altar and the stestage are equivalent as the altar talking activator does exactly that. Stage 5 enables Hugh first, so it cannot be the problem. It then moves him to his marker (HughMarker alias) and the forces him to evaluate his package. Afterwards the same should've been done with the dremora but it seems the enabling is missing there. Since this whole thing fails to CTD at my place, could you try out the following?

• from sqv bac_mandyandhugh:
    • get IDs of PlayerMarker, Hugh HughMarker, Dremora and DremoraMarker aliases
  • player.moveto <PlayerMarker>
  • prid <Hugh>
  • enable
  • moveto <HughMarker>
  • evp
  • prid <Dremora>
  • enable try leaving this out at first to find out if omitting this causes the CTD
  • moveto <DremoraMarker>
  • evp

Other than setting that Stage to 10 at the end and enabling player ontrols again, stage 5 does exactly that (without the second enable, that is).

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Both talking to the altar and the stestage are equivalent as the altar talking activator does exactly that. Stage 5 enables Hugh first, so it cannot be the problem. It then moves him to his marker (HughMarker alias) and the forces him to evaluate his package. Afterwards the same should've been done with the dremora but it seems the enabling is missing there. Since this whole thing fails to CTD at my place, could you try out the following?

• prid <Hugh>
  • enable
  • moveto <HughMarker>
  • evp
  • prid <Dremora>
  • enable try leaving this out at first to find out if omitting this causes the CTD
  • moveto <DremoraMarker>
  • evp

Other than setting that Stage to 10 at the end and enabling player ontrols again, stage 5 does exactly that (without the second enable, that is).

After doing the above steps I had no CTD. Tested leaving out the "enable <Dremora>" and adding it still no CTD.

Out of curiosity I "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 5" resulting in another CTD. 

Using "evp" was not bringing anything up in the console, which I don't know if it is supposed to. I only know that it's from SKSE.

EDIT: Did one more test, I used "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 10" after all the above. Not even 5 seconds after starting to move, I heard a demon spawning noise and then the game CTD. While the quest is active, is there a timer/chance for a dremora to spawn and attempt to have sex with the player?

Edited by dragongodmod117
2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

After doing the above steps I had no CTD. Tested leaving out the "enable <Dremora>" and adding it still no CTD.

Out of curiosity I "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 5" resulting in another CTD. 

Using "evp" was not bringing anything up in the console, which I don't know if it is supposed to. I only know that it's from SKSE.

EDIT: Did one more test, I used "setstage bac_mandyandhugh 10" after all the above. Not even 5 seconds after starting to move, I heard a demon spawning noise and then the game CTD. While the quest is active, is there a timer/chance for a dremora to spawn and attempt to have sex with the player?

Yes. but that also did work in the past and it works here still. The dremora is a vanilla dremora, But this may pinpoint it. When this dremora first spawns, it sets its schlong to SOS max schlong size, if you have SOS installed. Maybe there is a version mismatch? SOS is checked with Game.GetModByName("Schlongs of Skyrim.esp") != 255, so it should be installed else OnUpdate() doesn't get called (see bac_harassing.psc). There also should be a script called bac_sos_access.pex (in the bsa). Please check, if that is missing.

image.png.00fdd85a64fec54fc8ff806570b686df.png

Works yeah, takes me to Coldharbour, but this worked before by doing coc Coldharbour Stables.

• prid <Hugh>
  • enable
  • moveto <HughMarker>

So far so good. I see him.

image.png.635000de7d21ef95b2d4ceb9fceb6309.png

• evp
  • prid <Dremora>
  • moveto <DremoraMarker>
  • evp

Having problems in this section. What is "evp"? I put that on the console but it doesn't do anything. I went along and did the other commands and doing prid <Dremora> and then moveto <DremoraMarker> made one of the 2 Dremora that were originally in the cell when I did "player.moveto <PlayerMarker>" disappear, leaving only 1 Dremora with Mandy.

Regardless, as dragongodmod117 already stated, the game still crashes instantly upon advancing the quest stage to 5, even after doing all this.

EDIT: Setting the stage to 10 after doing all the above commands (still don't know what evp does as it gives no confirmation when using it) made a Dremora (I'm guessing the Dremora Valkynaz that we made disappear with the moveto <DremoraMarker> command from before?) warp next to my character and forcibly have sex with her. Everything worked just fine, so it can't be SOS. After sex the Dremora warped away and the quest is now like this:

image.png.49c69955038d44116df01e360c074314.png

So since I'm not having any issues at all with any of the characters involved in the quest but it still CTDs at stage 5 (when it didn't a couple versions before) I have to guess something changed along the way that made things screwy?

Edited by HerChianti
1 hour ago, HerChianti said:

So since I'm not having any issues at all with any of the characters involved in the quest but it still CTDs at stage 5 (when it didn't a couple versions before) I have to guess something changed along the way that made things screwy?

evp stands for EvaluatePackage and makes the npc in question do what the quest intends them to do. I need to debug this some more. It might have to do with the occasional alien npc (Afflicted, etc.) appearing there. Until them, the abovementioned sequence plus setstage bac_mandyandhugh 10 (skipping 5!) should do as a workaround.

8 minutes ago, botticelli said:

evp stands for EvaluatePackage and makes the npc in question do what the quest intends them to do. I need to debug this some more. It might have to do with the occasional alien npc (Afflicted, etc.) appearing there. Until them, the abovementioned sequence plus setstage bac_mandyandhugh 10 (skipping 5!) should do as a workaround.

Ah alrighty, thanks! It's really weird that it CTDs instantly if stage 5 happens but stage 10 onwards works just fine.

@botticelli Also, while I am gonna wait until the quest is properly fixed to do it on my playthrough, I did go through with it without saving just to test if everything else is working correctly, and as far as it looks everything's in order from stage 10 onwards.

One thing though, after rescuing Hugh by doing the button puzzle (I'm assuming you can't rescue Mandy since there was no dialogue for that) and getting out of Coldharbour, a permanent "To Abandoned House" stays in your screen, no matter where you are:

Spoiler

image.png.17cd91711506b47e816a65d8761d5b58.png

Maybe changing that location switch interaction to something like the doors have instead of having the huge message in the middle like when you're trying to get out of a cave onto Skyrim so it doesn't bug out?

Edited by HerChianti
13 hours ago, botticelli said:

Yes. but that also did work in the past and it works here still. The dremora is a vanilla dremora, But this may pinpoint it. When this dremora first spawns, it sets its schlong to SOS max schlong size, if you have SOS installed. Maybe there is a version mismatch? SOS is checked with Game.GetModByName("Schlongs of Skyrim.esp") != 255, so it should be installed else OnUpdate() doesn't get called (see bac_harassing.psc). There also should be a script called bac_sos_access.pex (in the bsa). Please check, if that is missing.

I have SOS and the "bac_sos_access.pex" script is there.

2 hours ago, johnnydiaz56 said:

Help...!!!  I install all requirement and optional mod and i don't know what the problem is.. and i build the body in bodyslide nothing works...

Which version (LE/SE/AE/VR)? Did you install the Tats file and the loose files as well? Seems those are missing. All 3 archives are needed:

image.png.67b332df5a207527a74e9e0953180c5e.png

Also: building the body is only one part of bodyslide. Did you batch build all the addons, too?

12 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I have SOS and the "bac_sos_access.pex" script is there.

20 hours ago, HerChianti said:

Also, while I am gonna wait until the quest is properly fixed to do it on my playthrough

Try installing this.MandyAndHugh_Fix.7z

Edited by botticelli
1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Try installing this.MandyAndHugh_Fix.7z

Works! No crash right before Molag Bal's altar takes you there! Although I'm still not sure why Afflicted show up inside Coldharbour. You're the best ?

Also, about the "To Abandoned House" sign that won't go away: Maybe changing the area transition to an actual door that starts locked, can't be lockpicked and it unlocks after doing the two button puzzle? Because while I'm glad Coldharbour works properly now, I'd rather not have a permanent "To Abandoned House" in the middle of my screen for the remainder of my playthrough  ?

Spoiler

image.png.5273b63bde0f5e805249ff745012e88d.png

Edited by HerChianti
1 hour ago, HerChianti said:

I'd rather not have a permanent "To Abandoned House" in the middle of my screen for the remainder of my playthrough

That normally goes away after the next save/load. I got that from Falskaar and there this message does not stick but I can't find the difference...

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

That normally goes away after the next save/load. I got that from Falskaar and there this message does not stick but I can't find the difference...

Oh it goes away on save/load? Alright! ❤️

Now for something completely different... Would you accept feedback on Coldharbour? I feel like that whole segment could use a little more love, like making the visit be a bit more significant than a pitstop to save Hugh in a couple of minutes. I'm gonna throw a few ideas out there, see if you like/agree with any of them.

• Maybe have the whole "Molag Bal cursed you even more" when you talk to Mandy in there have more of an impact? Maybe a couple more potential curses. Something like... A curse that makes you lactate from 0 to max milk capacity every tick (hour). It would overwrite whatever lactation you have until you cure it by sacrificing cows to Molag Bal or something? Just an example, but in general I feel the curse could be something with a little more significance, so the visit to Coldharbour becomes a little more "memorable" for us ? otherwise it feels like we kinda get away too easily from the whole thing.
  • Were you ever planning on doing anything kinky with Hugh? I feel like having a Minotaur in a mod about turning into a cow should feature this, right? Doesn't have to be exactly like this but I imagined stuff like Hugh using the PC (Player Character) as a mate since that's what he came for after all, and he didn't find one in Mandy but he did in the PC. So having him near/having him as a follower makes him force himself on you every couple hours (like the Dremora does in Coldharbour but less often so as not to annoy the player with sex every hour, also with no magical warping obviously, he'd only do it if he's in close proximity to the player, kind of like smelling his mate is close).

I can think of a couple more but I wouldn't want to swamp you with ideas if you don't like any of them so I'll just leave it at 2 for now. If you like them I can throw more at you ?

Edited by HerChianti
2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Well I didn't make those. I just altered the vanilla femalehead.nif from LE.

Ok I've just been playing around with face presets and sculpts in racemenu and have gotten a few that look similar to the ones you made at least the earlier stages, I could post them here if you think they'd be of use. 

17.09.2022 в 20:32, SilentOption сказал:

@боттичелли возможно ли сделать так, чтобы вымя выглядело как бы сросшимся с корпусом основного ПК, возможно ли это сделать? Нынешний вид немного оторван от тела. Можно ли сделать сетку такой? 

сток-фото-корова-вымя-крупный план-изолированные-на-белых-фермерских-животных-1906674997.jpg

XD

Textures unfortunately I can 't do

изображение_2022-10-03_124944384.png

Edited by JohnnyMBII