4 hours ago, VitaminF said:

playing on SE, new 2.0 - hunters won't show up for the unowned quest. tried resetting it but nothings working so far. can i teleport them to me or reset the quest somehow? couldn't find it anywhere else in the thread. thanks

The hunters may take a lot of time showing up since they spawn at random either in Solitude area orr Whiterun area or Riften area and then move regularly towards you. So if you travel a lot, you can evade them quite a long time.

Edited by botticelli
6 hours ago, HerChianti said:

Yeah I tried messing with the color and the alpha a bit but they still look very unnatural so I just gave up and went back to the 1.9F veins.

The new ones are those posted here in meantime. I tried to remove some green and a little bit of blue to have them look more like veins and not blue paintings and also reduce alpha a bit. have a look at these.

breast_mut1.dds breast_mut2.dds

Edited by botticelli

Hi, i have a problem about the face tats & it's not showing up, there is no change in the face of my character and when i look up console command its say "nonode found" (Image Below) image.png.3e00c57a8a4cb80a81b7ddd8d6e017f0.png

I've already turn on the bFaceOverlays on nio override to 1 and i've already done much setting (running Bodyslide & even some install&uinstall some mod that might conflict) but still not work for this NodeName problem and it's still not showing up the Tats Face in my Character. Can you help what seems to be problem ? I am on LE version anyway 

45 minutes ago, Reazara said:

Hi, i have a problem about the face tats & it's not showing up, there is no change in the face of my character and when i look up console command its say "nonode found" (Image Below) image.png.3e00c57a8a4cb80a81b7ddd8d6e017f0.png

I've already turn on the bFaceOverlays on nio override to 1 and i've already done much setting (running Bodyslide & even some install&uinstall some mod that might conflict) but still not work for this NodeName problem and it's still not showing up the Tats Face in my Character. Can you help what seems to be problem ? I am on LE version anyway 

Did you also raise the number of NiOverride slots (see FAQ)?

13 hours ago, botticelli said:

The hunters may take a lot of time showing up since they spawn at random either in Solitude area orr Whiterun area or Riften area and then move regularly towards you. So if you travel a lot, you can evade them quite a long time.

Does this new version work with SE without a conversion?

This is a fantastic mod and I love all the work you and others have put into adding onto it @botticelli

Would there be room for consideration for other (somewhat similar) TF themes in the distant future? For example, Horse or Pig TFs could make use of existing assets such as hooves, body morphs, etc. Obviously since the mod is "Being a Cow" this is more of just a wild fantasy than anything, but given the newly released ZaZ Animation Pack 9 I can't help but wonder about the possibilities of items such as the equippable saddle, etc. The main quest of the mod wouldn't need to really change since the human-to-animal aspect is already covered.

In any case, I look forward to the continued development to this mod :) 

10 minutes ago, MyNameIsnt said:

This is a fantastic mod and I love all the work you and others have put into adding onto it @botticelli

Would there be room for consideration for other (somewhat similar) TF themes in the distant future? For example, Horse or Pig TFs could make use of existing assets such as hooves, body morphs, etc. Obviously since the mod is "Being a Cow" this is more of just a wild fantasy than anything, but given the newly released ZaZ Animation Pack 9 I can't help but wonder about the possibilities of items such as the equippable saddle, etc. The main quest of the mod wouldn't need to really change since the human-to-animal aspect is already covered.

In any case, I look forward to the continued development to this mod :) 

*Nods vigorously in hopes of similar things*

I just returned to playing Skyrim after two years, and I cannot express how thankful and glad I am that Botticelli took on the abandoned work of Skyfeet. I have just finished testing the “evil” branch of the 1.9I SE version of the mod (After having to reinstall and update all mods), and I think it’s far more stable than I remember, without mentioning the amazing amount of new assets.

My main hiccups came rather from the fact that with the new AE several old mods of the SE became broken or needed new patches. One example of this was with the scaling body. Before the AE I just needed SLIF to manage all the conflicts, but now you also need Milk Mod Economy Morph Manager if you want your character to scale properly.

The bugs I’ve found so far with the mod are the following:

-If you complete the “evil” route of BAC and want to change your equipment with Paul, the quest will tell you to go the stocks in the stables, but the quest marker and the Zaz furniture will not spawn.

-It seems to be impossible to complete the bodybuilding quest (no matter how much you eat and rest, the weight values don’t seem to increase and there will be only warnings that you are losing weight.

-If you use the debug BAC potion, you will get locked into a skin color without being able to change it.

-During the grazing quest, sometimes the Cow Actor cannot find enough flowers or herbs to eat, which ends up causing that when you recover movement control you keep eating any herb you gather for unspecified time.

-The first two semi hove stages seem to lack the same high heels flag the hooves have, therefore causing the player sink on the ground.

Aside from these small bugs, I had a lot of fun testing the new additions and changes made, and I’m really curious about which are the plans for the future of this mod. Will there be a new storyline dealing with the debt after the main quest or will there be new quests (mate with a bull or transform more girls to become cows for Paul)?

Finally, I wanted to make a few suggestions:

-Grazing could be done by modifying the already existing straw bundle that is in the base game, to make It something interactable so that the grazing event triggers in a more controlled way.

-Adding spells and/or scrolls that add nose rings and cow bells to BAC npcs.

-The bodybuilding quest could be change to measure lactacid instead of weight.

Thanks again to everyone involved in keeping this mod alive and sorry for the long post.

OK so, I tested the latest version {with the new tats} and everything worked perfectly! At least up to the end when I remembered I hadnt done House of Horrors or Cidha Mine quests whatsoever...... SO I am going to run my character through those quests, THEN activate the mod and go through that.

Though I must ask, can any random NPC count for Molag Bals blessing ? I know I only need 2 "offerings" right ? So does it matter who I pick or is there preset NPCs to try to find ?

Finished both quests so far, but was I supposed to AGREE with the forsworn king ? {for some dumb reason everyone kept attacking me so I was never able to actually speak to Mandanch}

4 hours ago, Tiruil said:

OK so, I tested the latest version {with the new tats} and everything worked perfectly! At least up to the end when I remembered I hadnt done House of Horrors or Cidha Mine quests whatsoever...... SO I am going to run my character through those quests, THEN activate the mod and go through that.

The quest "A Craftman's Masterpiece" will only start after "House of Horrors" and "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" are complete. This has nothing whatsoever to do with (de-)activating BAC. In fact I do not recommend deactivating it at all. As for the npc cows (you need 3, not 2), it doesn't matter who, they just need to be cows.

The Forsworn section attacking you is not related to BAC. BAC does not mess with that (one of the reasons you need to complete that before A Craftsman's Masterpiece).

5 hours ago, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

-If you complete the “evil” route of BAC and want to change your equipment with Paul, the quest will tell you to go the stocks in the stables, but the quest marker and the Zaz furniture will not spawn.

That has already been fxied in 2.0 (in 1.9I you need to resetquest bac_blacksmith. startquest bac_blacksmith, setstage bac_blacksmtih 10, setstage bac_blacksmtih 20).

It seems to be impossible to complete the bodybuilding quest (no matter how much you eat and rest, the weight values don’t seem to increase and there will be only warnings that you are losing weight.

Must be an AE/SE problem. I just tested it ( on Le) and it works fine (at least with eating 100 cabbages).

If you use the debug BAC potion, you will get locked into a skin color without being able to change it.

*That* potion is the original one from skyrimfet. I have not touched it and take no responsibility for anything it does.

During the grazing quest, sometimes the Cow Actor cannot find enough flowers or herbs to eat, which ends up causing that when you recover movement control you keep eating any herb you gather for unspecified time.

That's not quite the issue. The herbs are all found *before* the quest starts. The problem seems to be th PathToReference() method which sometimes fails to complete. Also it does not matter which things the cow would eat (hay bales, etc.) The problem stays the same. I'm looking for a solution but have not found any as yet. If that happens, do setstage bac_cowgrazing 20.

The first two semi hove stages seem to lack the same high heels flag the hooves have, therefore causing the player sink on the ground.

That is not correct. All (semi-) hooves have correct HH settings. In SE/AE, you probably need this mod to make it happen correctly..

first off, thank you for working on this mod and your patience with all the questions, your support of the answers is remarkable. this has become a must have in my load order.

question... ? ... MCM has option for cutting milk gushing to zero. i used milk gushing prior to this mod to save time especially in later milk maid levels. is there a reason for BAC to have gushing set to zero? does it affect transformations somehow... because more time milking?

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

first off, thank you for working on this mod and your patience with all the questions, your support of the answers is remarkable. this has become a must have in my load order.

question... ? ... MCM has option for cutting milk gushing to zero. i used milk gushing prior to this mod to save time especially in later milk maid levels. is there a reason for BAC to have gushing set to zero? does it affect transformations somehow... because more time milking?

Huge gushing on cow register makes the cow stages race through in rapid succession. If the character is already a Milkmaid and has a considerable milk amount, this can be quite annoying. E. g. my cow generates ~100000 units of milk an hour. If I get her cured from the curse and then start the curse again, even a gushing of only 5% would make her progress all stages in one go and I do not want that. So I made that option.

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

The quest "A Craftman's Masterpiece" will only start after "House of Horrors" and "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" are complete. This has nothing whatsoever to do with (de-)activating BAC. In fact I do not recommend deactivating it at all. As for the npc cows (you need 3, not 2), it doesn't matter who, they just need to be cows.

The Forsworn section attacking you is not related to BAC. BAC does not mess with that (one of the reasons you need to complete that before A Craftsman's Masterpiece).

Must be an AE/SE problem. I just tested it ( on Le) and it works fine (at least with eating 100 cabbages).

1: Alright, wonderful to know; was worried because everyone inside the mine only attacked me, somehow they were all hostile towards me, execept the guard. So long as those two quests are finished Craftsman Masterpiece starts...

2: Concerning craftsmans masterpiece, does that include pauls debt or can he be avoided entirely in trying to uncow ?

3; Wait, cabbages and not cheese wheels affect weight ?

I will start a new game with the latest version of BAC and will begin testing again.

11 hours ago, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

During the grazing quest, sometimes the Cow Actor cannot find enough flowers or herbs to eat, which ends up causing that when you recover movement control you keep eating any herb you gather for unspecified time.

That's not quite the issue. The herbs are all found *before* the quest starts. The problem seems to be th PathToReference() method which sometimes fails to complete. Also it does not matter which things the cow would eat (hay bales, etc.) The problem stays the same. I'm looking for a solution but have not found any as yet. If that happens, do setstage bac_cowgrazing 20.

My suggestion with the straw bundle was to change the event from a PathToReference() quest to an static one, for example, triggering the event will send a warning that you are hungry and looking for some straw. You can go then and "activate" a straw bundle and trigger either an animation or a blackout to indicate that you just ate your fill.

If the hunger warning is ignored, you begin getting debuffs or screen effects from not eating.

11 hours ago, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

The first two semi hove stages seem to lack the same high heels flag the hooves have, therefore causing the player sink on the ground.

That is not correct. All (semi-) hooves have correct HH settings. In SE/AE, you probably need this mod to make it happen correctly..

According to Mod Manager the high heels fix is installed. I know there is another fix that adds a fake high heels esm, should I install that one as well?

Thank you for your time and your answers. 

7 hours ago, squiffyrogue said:
9 hours ago, botticelli said:

Not an AE problem, tested it on 1.9G, worked perfect back then. I'm pretty sure it depends on mod settings + I'm sure you should use character weight 100 in racemenu as well @Hyunkel_Hirum

I verified and the racemenu weight was 100, though I had dynamic bodyweight enabled in the BAC menu.