Can anybody explain me, how the morph system works? For me the Facemorphes wont work fully an the breast morph with different sized breasts doesnt work too.
Do i have to change some settings? I have serveral Sexlab Mods which do morphes too is there a conflict?

For the facemorph it looks like i does some morphing, but there is a limit or something. The tongue ist equipped correctly an sticks out.

I have installed an build the CBBE Curvy Body with BodyMorph.

Here is my load order in Nexus Modmanager:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
flame atronach armor.esp=0
omni-vamplordarmor.esp=0
hideout.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp=1
Devious Devices For Him.esp=1
DeviousBodyAlteration.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1
SexLab_Hormones.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
bac.esp=1
The Dungeon.esp=1
The Fallen - Nokou.esp=1
Morphology.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=1
SexLab STDs.esp=1
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp=1
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp=0
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1

I believe I found the error causing none of the cow items to equip in my log file. I Keep getting this error message when updating my actor.  

[bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetNosering() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 599
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 850
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.OnUpdate() - "bac_reequip.psc" Line 97
[09/02/2022 - 08:47:20AM] ERROR: Cannot get the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetRingShadow() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 625
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 851
[09/02/2022 - 08:47:20AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetTail() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 675
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 852
[09/02/2022 - 08:47:20AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetTongue() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 695
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 853
stack:

If anyone knows what could be causing this I’d greatly appreciate the help. 

9 hours ago, DVD43465 said:

I believe I found the error causing none of the cow items to equip in my log file. I Keep getting this error message when updating my actor.  

[bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetNosering() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 599
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 850
[09/02/2022 - 08:47:20AM] ERROR: Cannot get the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetRingShadow() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 625
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 851
stack:
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetTail() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 675
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 852
stack:
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.GetTongue() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 695
    [bac_reequip00 (450551E3)].bac_reequip.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 853
stack:

If anyone knows what could be causing this I’d greatly appreciate the help. 

The actor in these calls is NONE which causes the errors. This look like a version mixup between esp and bsa/scripts.

12 hours ago, alabiana said:

For the facemorph it looks like i does some morphing, but there is a limit or something.

The body morphs use SLIF, so any settings you need to apply are those of SLIF. The faceparts are done by BAC. There are 8 in all. If you have any other mod installed that changes faces, you'll have a race condition. You can only have one of there in the game at a time.

19 hours ago, botticelli said:

Well I use it with CosioHD and have no problems so far. Of course, the 2nd tail isn't cowlike sticking out as it is, but we're producing HuCows here and not real ones. If you like the 1st one better, you could just replace the nifs of the 2nd in data\meshes\bac\<any color>\. Just copy cowtail01.nif to replace cowtail02.nif.

Yeah, well the 2nd one spazzes out more then a Geddan video. And yeah, it would be a simple matter of doing that (and was my 1st avenue to try), if everything wasn't packed into an existing bsa. It's simple enough to extract, but its still advanced enough for someone not familiar with modding. Adding the option for people that have issues with the tail is only a good thing.

46 minutes ago, botticelli said:

The actor in these calls is NONE which causes the errors. This look like a version mixup between esp and bsa/scripts.

The body morphs use SLIF, so any settings you need to apply are those of SLIF. The faceparts are done by BAC. There are 8 in all. If you have any other mod installed that changes faces, you'll have a race condition. You can only have one of there in the game at a time.

Odd, how exactly would this be mismatched? I downloaded the 1.91SE version by Evilbom. Should I delete my BAC and reinstall to fix this or overwrite the ESP?

Went ahead a verified that the .esp and BSA were from the same file 1.9I_SE. I should also mention that I have 3 BAC MCM's in game which probably isn't right but I'm not sure. I've attached my Papyrus log as well so you can see what's going on.

20220903023849_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by DVD43465
2 hours ago, DVD43465 said:

Odd, how exactly would this be mismatched? I downloaded the 1.91SE version by Evilbom. Should I delete my BAC and reinstall to fix this or overwrite the ESP?

Went ahead a verified that the .esp and BSA were from the same file 1.9I_SE. I should also mention that I have 3 BAC MCM's in game which probably isn't right but I'm not sure. I've attached my Papyrus log as well so you can see what's going on.

20220903023849_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log 826.67 kB · 0 downloads

The error is apparent in your MCM. You have 3 BAC menus there instead of 2 which means you have the old BAC from skyrimfet installed as well and that crashes my version. Only those menus named BAC - ... are the correct ones. The "Being a Cow" menu is the old version.

image.png.5fb004657618673fca5a83cfd8db3af8.png

Edited by botticelli
13 minutes ago, botticelli said:

The error is apparent in your MCM. You have 3 BAC menus there instead of 2 which means you have the old BAC from skyrimfet installed as well and that crashes my version. Only those menus named BAC - ... are the correct ones. The "Being a Cow" menu is the old version.

image.png.5fb004657618673fca5a83cfd8db3af8.png

It only appears on my old save file. On my new game it is not there and upon opening it, it is an exact mirror of your version weirdly. I’ve ran my save file through Resaver multiple separate times now yet it remains. Is there somewhere some files may be hiding that I haven’t been able to detect yet and if you would you happen to know a good place to look? 

Also thanks for all the help so far, I’m so glad someone decided to keep working on this amazing mod!

1 hour ago, DVD43465 said:

It only appears on my old save file. On my new game it is not there and upon opening it, it is an exact mirror of your version weirdly. I’ve ran my save file through Resaver multiple separate times now yet it remains. Is there somewhere some files may be hiding that I haven’t been able to detect yet and if you would you happen to know a good place to look? 

Also thanks for all the help so far, I’m so glad someone decided to keep working on this amazing mod!

For starters, check for old scripts in your data\scripts folder as stated in the FAQ. If you use MO2, check this post.

Cheers for 2.0 :)

The notes say that sagging breasts have been fixed for SE. Spooky thing was that this morning I was going to ask about the breast morphs. I am using the SE conversion and a 3BA body, but the breasts morphs seem not to be working. Is there a patch/any tips on how to correct this. The other morphs for nipple, belly and butt work, just not the breasts :/

5 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Cheers for 2.0 :)

The notes say that sagging breasts have been fixed for SE. Spooky thing was that this morning I was going to ask about the breast morphs. I am using the SE conversion and a 3BA body, but the breasts morphs seem not to be working. Is there a patch/any tips on how to correct this. The other morphs for nipple, belly and butt work, just not the breasts :/

check DVD43465 post above he already conversion and i link he post into my post in page 1

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

For starters, check for old scripts in your data\scripts folder as stated in the FAQ. If you use MO2, check this post.

Just triple checked and I can confirm there are zero old script files besides the new update on my entire hard drive and my overwrites are clear in MO2

Update: I fixed it!! I used Resaver to delete all scripts and have the mod reload and re-register them. This also got rid of the third MCM menu too!

20220903072207_1.jpg

Edited by DVD43465
4 hours ago, asdfasers said:

For some reason, SE version causes crash for me due to interaction with MenuMaid 2 mod

https://i.imgur.com/t2iJQ9T.png

And... mod menu is not working if i disable that crash interaction. Yeah, and now i see lots of other bugs, so it didn't work so far.

UPD. While default version is troubling, loose files version works.

Stopped using Menu Maid as it interfered with other mods like YPS. Never had it crash things, but menu options on those mods would not be available.

So gone back to scrolling that hugs ass list of mods :)