Hi, my bondage furniture to change feet/hands won't spawn. I'm stuck at 'Paul Hard at work'. It tells me to 'take my place and wait for service', but since there is nothing to sit down on the quest won't progress.

I have ZAZ 8plusv3 installed. I'm playing on SE

2 hours ago, memati? said:

Hi, my bondage furniture to change feet/hands won't spawn. I'm stuck at 'Paul Hard at work'. It tells me to 'take my place and wait for service', but since there is nothing to sit down on the quest won't progress.

I have ZAZ 8plusv3 installed. I'm playing on SE

Sadly, there are several ZaZ versions out there that claim to be something like 8.0plus<something>. They all have different IDs for their furniture. BAC refers to ZaZ 8.0+ as linked somewhere in the description of the ZaZ SE page like this (image, don't klick):

image.png.e719e2f2ea0b1f507e68791367802441.png

15 hours ago, safado said:

Use lactacid from MilkEconomy,  is a true potion.

That won't turn your follower into a cow, if you chose curse starts on Blended Lactacid. That not being a true potion is necessary thanks to the fact that Skyrim will not execute scripts attached to a potion (or food) item. There's also a (hidden) potion item in BAC called Blended Lactacid which is then applied by script. Else you'd somehow need to make your follower drink it.

42 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Sadly, there are several ZaZ versions out there that claim to be something like 8.0plus<something>. They all have different IDs for their furniture. BAC refers to ZaZ 8.0+ as linked somewhere in the description of the ZaZ SE page like this (image, don't klick):

image.png.e719e2f2ea0b1f507e68791367802441.png

thats the version I have installed, well atleast the CBBE version

Hi,  Im having a bit of a problem here. I've tried to make a cow from an npc from a mod (she's not a follower, just a tavern keeper,  nord race) and all of her morphs works fine, tats too,  but she keeps unequiping horns, ears, tail and tongue. When I use "update cow" - she show it for a second like items gets in her inventory, but almost immediately they dissapear. Through console it's appear to be not worn. 

Sometimes it happens with hooves but most of the time they appears just fine. Problems keep happen with head gears and tail. 

Mod the npc's from: animal mansion. 

I've tried to eqiup items from her inventory by console, and it's working but just for a little time. After loading into save, or cell changing it reverts back to where she haves (hopefuly)  only the leg hooves. Sometimes even that is not here. 

All the transformations works fine with PC though. Is this just mod-npc problem?  Maybe something with slots? If so maybe somebody can help me to find a way to tweak some npc settings in tes5edit or CK i can do that I think. 

Edited by Jokekiller
14 minutes ago, Jokekiller said:

Hi,  Im having a bit of a problem here. I've tried to make a cow from an npc from a mod (she's not a follower, just a tavern keeper,  nord race) and all of her morphs works fine, tats too,  but she keeps unequiping horns, ears, tail and tongue. When I use "update cow" - she show it for a second like items gets in her inventory, but almost immediately they dissapear. Through console it's appear to be not worn. 

Sometimes it happens with hooves but most of the time they appears just fine. Problems keep happen with head gears and tail. 

Mod the npc's from: animal mansion. 

I've tried to eqiup items from her inventory by console, and it's working but just for a little time. After loading into save, or cell changing it reverts back to where she haves (hopefuly)  only the leg hooves. Sometimes even that is not here. 

All the transformations works fine with PC though. Is this am mod-npc problem,  maybe something with slots? If so, maybe somebody can help me to find a way to tweak some npc settings in tes5edit or CK,  i can do that, I think. 

That's because her mod forces her standard outfit back on. You could use EFF or some other mod to set her default and sleepwaer outfits to none, but there are still mods that reequip their npcs nonetheless, e. g. The Brotherhood of Old tends to force Dark Brotherhood armor back on even when the default outfit is no longer set.

1 hour ago, memati? said:

Then do sqv bac_blacksmith in the console to make sure all the aliases named furn<something> are assigned and do not point to none. Then do the same with bac_blacksmith_workloop and the alias named furniture. If that does point to some <id>, do prid <id> and then enable. If you installed 1.9I on a running game with a BAC version prior to 1,9G though, this will not work. Then your only option is to start a new game.

Edited by botticelli

Hey,

I've been having this issue recently

nothing seems to work correctly. The MCM doesn't seem to respond correctly sometimes and just refuses to actually change some things. I had BAC running without any issues before so I am confused.

Main issues are the settings like tats on/off not working and the all the hand/feet hooves save for the heels not down and the last feet hooves not showing up.

There's some other lesser issues like the breast on SLIF visually resetting or not responding. 

Please let me know if you have something similar and how it started.

7 hours ago, botticelli said:

That's because her mod forces her standard outfit back on. You could use EFF or some other mod to set her default and sleepwaer outfits to none, but there are still mods that reequip their npcs nonetheless, e. g. The Brotherhood of Old tends to force Dark Brotherhood armor back on even when the default outfit is no longer set.

Then do sqv bac_blacksmith in the console to make sure all the aliases named furn<something> are assigned and do not point to none. Then do the same with bac_blacksmith_workloop and the alias named furniture. If that does point to some <id>, do prid <id> and then enable. If you installed 1.9I on a running game with a BAC version prior to 1,9G though, this will not work. Then your only option is to start a new game.

Thanks. I've solved the issue with uninstalling the mod, making a cleansave with resaver and reinstalling the mod. 
The aliases were all pointing to none. Now they are all assigned properly.

11 hours ago, botticelli said:

That won't turn your follower into a cow, if you chose curse starts on Blended Lactacid. That not being a true potion is necessary thanks to the fact that Skyrim will not execute scripts attached to a potion (or food) item. There's also a (hidden) potion item in BAC called Blended Lactacid which is then applied by script. Else you'd somehow need to make your follower drink it.

Really?

In my game, Jenasa started transforming, and the trigger is BAC lactacid default limit.   Maybe it was blended lactacid object instead while auto looting and did not notice.   Still, I like that it happened automatically somehow, I was not expecting it. 

Thanks for your response and mod.

Edited by safado
10 hours ago, memati? said:

If you are using ZAZ 8+ rev3 for SkyrimSE then you also need the "ZAZpatch.esp" in the download page of ZAZ SE. This will not fix script issues, it is for rolling back wild edits added by CK during development.

If you are using the 3BAV2 body, then you need the ZAZ 3BA bodyslides.

Spoiler

***Add-on for ZAP 8+: CBBE SE and 3BBB (3BA) bodyslides files.  Use it to overwrite ZAP 8+ CBBE.

ZAP 8.0+ CBBE SE 3BA: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=871487

Spoiler

Edited by safado
14 hours ago, lucakro said:

Hey,

I've been having this issue recently

nothing seems to work correctly. The MCM doesn't seem to respond correctly sometimes and just refuses to actually change some things. I had BAC running without any issues before so I am confused.

Main issues are the settings like tats on/off not working and the all the hand/feet hooves save for the heels not down and the last feet hooves not showing up.

There's some other lesser issues like the breast on SLIF visually resetting or not responding. 

Please let me know if you have something similar and how it started.

Mostly, we had issues like this when installing new versions and not cleaning out old loose scripts (see FAQ).

15 hours ago, thebrews said:

Hi all, having an issue with the SE port. Getting intermittent CTD if I make NPCs cows, seems to happen shortly after entering new cells. Any idea what could be causing it? Doesn't happen if it's just player character, and I'm on AE if it matters.

I get repeatable CTDs with npc cows with CowBack2 / CowNeck when leaving inns like the Windpeak in Dawnstar. A zero-length temporary autosave file is created, if you have that enabled. The cause is that Skyrim fails to position your huge follower beneath a far-too-low roof in front of the inn. It also happens in vanilla Skyrim with vanilla followers that have been scaled up (setscale 2.0 in the console). As a workaround, I tag my follower in the console, then tell them to wait, leave the building alone and then use moveto player in the console.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

I get repeatable CTDs with npc cows with CowBack2 / CowNeck when leaving inns like the Windpeak in Dawnstar. A zero-length temporary autosave file is created, if you have that enabled. The cause is that Skyrim fails to position your huge follower beneath a far-too-low roof in front of the inn. It also happens in vanilla Skyrim with vanilla followers that have been scaled up (setscale 2.0 in the console). As a workaround, I tag my follower in the console, then tell them to wait, leave the building alone and then use moveto player in the console.

Hmmm that might be it, my only thought is that it's happening pretty early on before mutations have hit. I'll have to try with those mutations set to player only and see how that works.

18 hours ago, memati? said:

Thanks. I've solved the issue with uninstalling the mod, making a cleansave with resaver and reinstalling the mod. 
The aliases were all pointing to none. Now they are all assigned properly.

It seems that bac_capturedcow2 (the auctioning part) has some leftover code that stops bac_blacksmith to prevent Paul from running off to Whiterun while at the auction. I'll change this to only stop Paul's scene (and package) and not the whole quest. In the meantime, if those aliases point to none (and sqv bac_blacksmith reports the quest *not* running), just do

• startquest bac_blacksmith
  • setstage bac_blacksmith 10
  • setstage bac_blacksmith 20

Just remember to only do this after the point when Paul has regularly reached Whiterun stables.

58 minutes ago, lucakro said:

K? I did nothing about cleaning old scripts.

(It also happens on new games)

If you had a previous version installed, you might have some old scripts lying around because deinstalling the mod does *not* remove the scripts. If you then install a new version that comes with a bsa archive, those loose scripts from the old version take precedence. Since things have changed between versions, they will no longer function correctly thus breaking things. This means you need to manually delete all those old scripts like posted in the FAQ section of the file page:

image.png.a4b296c9e22275f3b77e89f98879ca7b.png

After you're done with that, just reinstall your current version to make sure that all current scripts are actually there.

Edited by botticelli

okay gonna start with saying im very new to modding, especially to this degree, and im also an idiot. i have no idea what im doing wrong but after installing, running fnis and bodyslide, and launching the game; i get immediate CTDs when a save finishes loading. ive being go thru the posts on this page and the le version but i cant find anything that works. i double checked all my dependencies and requirements, the plugins look right. maybe im just stupid but idk its been bugging me for the last few days i really wanna try this mod. if anyone can help id be crazy grateful. 

load order copied from the mo2 profile folder

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse066-staves.esl
ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
ccbgssse069-contest.esl
ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
cceejsse005-cave.esm
cckrtsse001_altar.esl
cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SLAnimLoader.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
BesEss.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SLUTS.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
daymoyl.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Devious Strike.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Cum Alchemy.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
bac.esp
SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
Sextreme_HCR.esp
DwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
Corruption.esp
The Facility.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
DeviouslyPink.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Public Whore.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
kal_LolaAddon.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
ButtSlap.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp

plugins copied from mo2 profile notepad file 

Spoiler

*FNIS.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
*Devious Devices For Him.esp
*SexLabMatchMaker.esp
*HentaiCreatures.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*SexLab More Creatures.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
*SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLab Extra Voices.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
*BesEss.esp
*SimpleSlavery.esp
*SLUTS.esp
*SexLab_Solutions.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*BakaFactoryABC.esp
*SexLab-Parasites.esp
*sr_FillHerUp.esp
*Deviously Enslaved.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*daymoyl.esm
*SexLab_Dialogues.esp
*sanguinesDebauchery.esp
*SlaveTats.esp
*Devious Strike.esp
*RapeTattoos.esp
*FadeTattoos.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*MilkModNEW.esp
*MilkModNEW HF.esp
*MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
*MilkModNEW CF.esp
*MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
*MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*Cum Alchemy.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
*SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
*bac.esp
*SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
*SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
*SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
*Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
*Sextreme_HCR.esp
*DwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
*Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
*Corruption.esp
*The Facility.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
*DeviouslyPink.esp
*Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
*Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
*Devious Lore.esp
*Public Whore.esp
*submissivelola_est.esp
*kal_LolaAddon.esp
*zzEstrus.esp
*EstrusChaurus.esp
*EstrusSpider.esp
*EstrusDwemer.esp
*ButtSlap.esp
*DeviouslyHelpless.esp

its probably something crazy obvious or just my own incompetence but i figured a little public embarrassment was a fair trade for getting the mod to work

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

If you had a previous version installed, you might have some old scripts lying around because deinstalling the mod does *not* remove the scripts. If you then install a new version that comes with a bsa archive, those loose scripts from the old version take precedence. Since things have changed between versions, they will no longer function correctly thus breaking things. This means you need to manually delete all those old scripts like posted in the FAQ section of the file page:

image.png.a4b296c9e22275f3b77e89f98879ca7b.png

After you're done with that, just reinstall your current version to make sure that all current scripts are actually there.

Found nothing there :(

2 hours ago, squidwardnutsack said:

okay gonna start with saying im very new to modding, especially to this degree, and im also an idiot. i have no idea what im doing wrong but after installing, running fnis and bodyslide, and launching the game; i get immediate CTDs when a save finishes loading. ive being go thru the posts on this page and the le version but i cant find anything that works. i double checked all my dependencies and requirements, the plugins look right. maybe im just stupid but idk its been bugging me for the last few days i really wanna try this mod. if anyone can help id be crazy grateful. 

load order copied from the mo2 profile folder

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse066-staves.esl
ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
ccbgssse069-contest.esl
ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
cceejsse005-cave.esm
cckrtsse001_altar.esl
cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SLAnimLoader.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
BesEss.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SLUTS.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
daymoyl.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Devious Strike.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Cum Alchemy.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
bac.esp
SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
Sextreme_HCR.esp
DwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
Corruption.esp
The Facility.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
DeviouslyPink.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Public Whore.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
kal_LolaAddon.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
ButtSlap.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp

plugins copied from mo2 profile notepad file 

Reveal hidden contents

*FNIS.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
*Devious Devices For Him.esp
*SexLabMatchMaker.esp
*HentaiCreatures.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*SexLab More Creatures.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
*SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLab Extra Voices.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
*BesEss.esp
*SimpleSlavery.esp
*SLUTS.esp
*SexLab_Solutions.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*BakaFactoryABC.esp
*SexLab-Parasites.esp
*sr_FillHerUp.esp
*Deviously Enslaved.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*daymoyl.esm
*SexLab_Dialogues.esp
*sanguinesDebauchery.esp
*SlaveTats.esp
*Devious Strike.esp
*RapeTattoos.esp
*FadeTattoos.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*MilkModNEW.esp
*MilkModNEW HF.esp
*MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
*MilkModNEW CF.esp
*MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
*MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*Cum Alchemy.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
*SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
*bac.esp
*SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
*SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
*SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
*Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
*Sextreme_HCR.esp
*DwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
*Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
*Corruption.esp
*The Facility.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
*DeviouslyPink.esp
*Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
*Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
*Devious Lore.esp
*Public Whore.esp
*submissivelola_est.esp
*kal_LolaAddon.esp
*zzEstrus.esp
*EstrusChaurus.esp
*EstrusSpider.esp
*EstrusDwemer.esp
*ButtSlap.esp
*DeviouslyHelpless.esp

its probably something crazy obvious or just my own incompetence but i figured a little public embarrassment was a fair trade for getting the mod to work

Post a Papyrus.log.