@botticelli I notice when the main character transforms into a cow especially after having sex she seems to prefer to moo in her thought dialogue mooing is favored over talking and in the other one she wonders why people act like they saw a cow before. Since she seems to accept what she is. Is possible for her to become a permanent farm cow to Paul or even one of the farmers in Skyrim due to her acceptance of being a cow? I would love to see an update when the player can have the option of leaving her as a farm cow. I know I said it before but this I said with the support of her thought dialogue.

Edited by SilentOption
1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

@botticelli I notice when the main character transforms into a cow especially after having sex she seems to prefer to in her thought dialogue mooing over talking and in the other one she wonders why people act like they saw a cow before. Since she seems to accept what she is. Is possible for her to become a permanent farm cow to Paul or even one of the farmers in Skyrim due to her acceptance of being a cow? I would love to see an update when the player can have the option of leaving her as a farm cow. I know I said it before but this I said with the support of her thought dialogue.

This would be some sort of endgame, right? I'm not sure how to faciltate that. Maybe I build it, if I have some idea as to how.

4 hours ago, botticelli said:

This would be some sort of endgame, right? I'm not sure how to faciltate that. Maybe I build it, if I have some idea as to how.

Maybe a framework where you can permanently submit yourself as Paul's (or whatever NPC, or maybe just Paul I don't mind) property regardless of debt? And have to come back regularly to get milked and/or give bottles and whatnot.

I have more ideas but they'd involve slavery mods and whatnot so I'll just keep 'em to myself.

2 hours ago, HerChianti said:

Maybe a framework where you can permanently submit yourself as Paul's (or whatever NPC, or maybe just Paul I don't mind) property regardless of debt? And have to come back regularly to get milked and/or give bottles and whatnot.

I have more ideas but they'd involve slavery mods and whatnot so I'll just keep 'em to myself.

Some sort of optional "re-occurring slavery" quest/event would be my cup of tea, personally. If, after getting cured, the PC could become re-captured by unsavory types and transformed back into a cow again... Mmm... :)

6 hours ago, HerChianti said:

I would love to be Ahlam or even Adrianne's cow instead of just Paul. Imagine that, Nazeem is a rich man because of his Weat Farm, why not make him even richer, or at least his wife happier by having a cow too ??

Or in the case of Adrianne and her husband; why not a side hustle selling milk ?

3 hours ago, Tiruil said:

I would love to be Ahlam or even Adrianne's cow instead of just Paul. Imagine that, Nazeem is a rich man because of his Weat Farm, why not make him even richer, or at least his wife happier by having a cow too ??

Or in the case of Adrianne and her husband; why not a side hustle selling milk ?

Helping Nazeem in any way? No. Not going to happen. Ever :D

I'm having a problem with the ZAZ furniture not spawning in at the Whiterun Stables. So all quest with Paul that use them dont work.
I am using ZaZ 8.0+ CBBE atm.

Anyone else have this problem or Possible ideas for fixing this? I know that the ZaZ furniture has had some problems in past releases as well if i remeber correctly from a couple years back.

Okay, after reading through the first 20 pages without finding a solution imma post this here.

I need some help, everything is working pretty well so far. Turned one of my followers into a cow, got up to around stage 20 etc, bodymorps / milking / milk machines in cities everything seems to work just fine. Except one thing : The quests, nothing there seems to work, got the Hammerheart quest in my uestlog, Paul is actually standing and walking around in Riverwood and I can talk to him, can't progress the quest in any way though. Got 3 talk options :

1. Hi there! -> Uh....nevermind

2. Who are you? -> tells you some shit and then just says "I'm tired, talk to me later yadda yadda......"

3. I want to armor my horse

Thats it,

I've went as far as making 3 more cows out of my followers and sold tons of milk already and all kinds of stuff but that uest just isn't progressing at all.

Do the quests only work if the MC is the cow? Not really interested in that I play as a dude and only want my followers to be cows.

I'm running Skyrim AE version 1.6.353 if thats relevant

Also the followers I've turned into cows are NOT vanilla, they're girls from the mod "Buxom wench Yuriana" could that cause the issue? Thanks for reading and helping!

1 hour ago, PeanutButterJoe said:

Do the quests only work if the MC is the cow?

Yes. Since the main quest evolves around the character being enslaved, it would not make any sense for followers.

1 hour ago, PeanutButterJoe said:

Also the followers I've turned into cows are NOT vanilla,

That's no problem. if they are of a custom race some of the mutations will not work (CowHead) without some work on your side.

5 hours ago, Thisdudeja said:

Anyone else have this problem or Possible ideas for fixing this? I know that the ZaZ furniture has had some problems in past releases as well if i remeber correctly from a couple years back.

As I've posted before:

do sqv bac_blacksmith in the console and have a look at the aliases named furn<something>. If the point to NONE, so

• resetquest bac_blacksmith
  • startquest bac_blacksmith
  • setstage bac_blacsmith 10
  • setstage bac_blacsmith 20

Then do sqv bac_blacksmith_workloop. If that is running, do

• stopquest bac_blacksmith_workloop
  • resetquest bac_blacksmith_workloop

Then talk to Paul again. The 2nd capture quest stops the blacksmith quest (which it shouldn't), so that needs to be restarted.

17 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Some sort of optional "re-occurring slavery" quest/event would be my cup of tea, personally. If, after getting cured, the PC could become re-captured by unsavory types and transformed back into a cow again... Mmm... :)

radiant slavery sounds good to me sign me up too. 

44 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Forgive my obvious question - but how do you turn followers into cows?

Making them milkmaids does not do it...

That depends on your curse start settings. With old style settings, that would actually do. If you set that to Lactacid threshold, you need to feed them Lactacid until it happens. One way to do so is MME's dialogue option, the other would be a milk pump with pumps set to force feed in MME MCM. If you set that to Blended Lactacid, you need to give then one, obviously.

Well I really did not want to bother the author...

But while you are here - what are the finer points of using blended lactacid?

I have never seen a formula to make it, and I have never seen a MME dialogue option or MCM setting that references it.

Thank you for your time - and this mod!

Out of curiosity, how hard would it to be to implement a volume slider for cow moos? I enjoy being rebellious towards Paul but the incessant mooing every 2 seconds from his "magical adjustments" gets a bit annoying, especially when they overlap audio. If I could just make it so it wasn't at full blast all the time I'd be very pleased. 

welcome, there is a problem with the tats of the head. the nioverride file was edited. it is noteworthy that the rest is fine. Skyrim legendary edition. writes that there are no head slots, although in the ini file I tried to put 4 and 30, does not help. would be grateful for your help 

Edited by ZloyDrakon
error

Is there any way to have the option to keep the 1st version of the tail instead of the second? You know, the one with the nice HDT physics from the HDT Tails mod.

The second tail is just super crappy compared to it. It just stiffly sticks out super far which makes no sense (I thought the characters were turning into cows, not kangaroos), the physics are inferior to the stage right before it, and its glitchy as all hell compared to the previous one (this thing seriously does not play nice with CoSIO).

In all actuality, there's literally no reason to use the 2nd stage of the tail, since what it offers isn't a progression of the 1st, it's just an objectively worse version of it.

Having the option to opt into which tail to use would be useful. Of course, I could always just use  the tail I want from the HDT Tails mod, but that kind of defeats the point of playing the hardcore mode.

I"m having an issue where nothing is being equipped even though I'm at 100%. All of the tats are being applied properly but no udders, face change, horns, hooves, etc. 'm using version 1.9I SE

In my console I'm seeing a thread along the lines of BAC: BacUpdate::updateActorEquip - Got Thread[0] For Slot #0 = PlayerName

and I'm getting it multiple times in a row as well as BAC: BacUpdate::updateActorEquip::Slot #0::Player Name

Any ideas why nothing is being equipped anyone?

Edited by DVD43465
5 hours ago, ZloyDrakon said:

welcome, there is a problem with the tats of the head. the nioverride file was edited. it is noteworthy that the rest is fine. Skyrim legendary edition. writes that there are no head slots, although in the ini file I tried to put 4 and 30, does not help. would be grateful for your help 

Did you enable face tatoos in general? There's an extra option there that needs to be set:

[General]

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

3 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Is there any way to have the option to keep the 1st version of the tail instead of the second? You know, the one with the nice HDT physics from the HDT Tails mod.

The second tail is just super crappy compared to it. It just stiffly sticks out super far which makes no sense (I thought the characters were turning into cows, not kangaroos), the physics are inferior to the stage right before it, and its glitchy as all hell compared to the previous one (this thing seriously does not play nice with CoSIO).

Well I use it with CosioHD and have no problems so far. Of course, the 2nd tail isn't cowlike sticking out as it is, but we're producing HuCows here and not real ones. If you like the 1st one better, you could just replace the nifs of the 2nd in data\meshes\bac\<any color>\. Just copy cowtail01.nif to replace cowtail02.nif.

14 hours ago, fred200 said:

But while you are here - what are the finer points of using blended lactacid?

Blended Lactiacid is my solution for the request to have the start of the curse happen at random. The other options (just milking and Lactacid threshold) seemed too calculable for some people here. Blended Lactacid drops as loot from bandits and some magic types. You can configure it on the very first page of BAC MCM to be your curse start and, optionally, to have it equipped automatically once you take it.

8 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Out of curiosity, how hard would it to be to implement a volume slider for cow moos? I enjoy being rebellious towards Paul but the incessant mooing every 2 seconds from his "magical adjustments" gets a bit annoying, especially when they overlap audio. If I could just make it so it wasn't at full blast all the time I'd be very pleased.

That shouldn't be a problem. In the meantime you could reduce overall effect volume vs. dialogue and music volume.

1 hour ago, DVD43465 said:

I"m having an issue where nothing is being equipped even though I'm at 100%. All of the tats are being applied properly but no udders, face change, horns, hooves, etc.

In my console I'm seeing a thread along the lines of BAC: BacUpdate::updateActorEquip - Got Thread[0] For Slot #0 = PlayerName

and I'm getting it multiple times in a row as well as BAC: BacUpdate::updateActorEquip::Slot #0::Player Name

Any ideas why nothing is being equipped anyone?

Are you by chance on AE and have Q2C's inventory installed? Then remove it, It's not working on AE.

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Are you by chance on AE and have Q2C's inventory installed? Then remove it, It's not working on AE.

No I'm on SE but I'll try that regardless and report back what happened!

Update: No change, I'm still getting the same logs

I've added my Papyrus log and oh my, I think something may be very wrong ?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by DVD43465
31 minutes ago, JohnnyMBII said:

Hello everyone. Sorry for my English. I have a problem with BAC. Big horns and all hooves do not work on AE, except for the first stage. Everything is enabled in the settings.

That's it, I found the reason. This is Inventory Functions SE. If anything, you just need to delete the files of this mod.

On 8/31/2022 at 6:21 PM, HerChianti said:

Frankly those are the ideas I am the most interested in so personally, no need to keep em to self haha :P