3 hours ago, venomr said:

Skyrim uses .tri files to update armor in real time. ( the nude body is also armor.)

Try rebuilding your armors and nude body in bodyslide, with the box active for "enable morphs" and see if that changes things.

There's also a chance that your MME is settings for a specific maid is set to not increase the breast size with milk. ( even if MME global settings are to increase breast size, you can still disable this growth for each milk maid individually.)

I had tried that and still no dice. It works just fine when BAC isnt installed but with it, forget it.

5 hours ago, Eluchel said:

I just checked the Papyrus logs and they say the same thing

There's a faction bac_reequipping (xx09fc9d) to which anyone gets assigned when reequipping. If you cast those levelup spell too fast, the reequippers may overtake themselves thus becoming stuck. Try removing Lydia from that faction. I do not use the levelup items. I set the speed to ultra and let them milk themselves up.

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if this is part of the new "Ritual" quest, but now every time i get in range of a giants, it triggers the sex scenes

Yes that's part of this quest. As long as you have the quest alias, you'll be prey for the giants.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

There's a faction bac_reequipping (xx09fc9d) to which anyone gets assigned when reequipping. If you cast those levelup spell too fast, the reequippers may overtake themselves thus becoming stuck. Try removing Lydia from that faction. I do not use the levelup items. I set the speed to ultra and let them milk themselves up.

That fixed Lydia! Thanks @botticelli!

Also, is there a way I can switch from the slim to the fat body?
And, is there a way to remove a mutation after a cow already has it? (or do I have to revert all cows, then deactivate it, then reenable all cows?)

Thanks for all your doing with this mod it is really looking great!

Oh, sorry one final question, is there a way I can force the hunters to show up for the Hunters gonna hunt quest? that quest is stuck on stage 10 for me and the hunters never appear

4 hours ago, Eluchel said:

Also, is there a way I can switch from the slim to the fat body?

Yes, a potion. type help switch in the console and you should see all the switch potions there are

And, is there a way to remove a mutation after a cow already has it?

From that particular cow: No, From all cows to come: Yes, Just disable it.

Oh, sorry one final question, is there a way I can force the hunters to show up for the Hunters gonna hunt quest? that quest is stuck on stage 10 for me and the hunters never appear

Select a tree in the distance and note its id.

Do sqv bac_huntersgonnahunt in the console. There should be 3 hunter variables xx01de6a, xx01de6b, and xx01de6c. For each type prid <id> and moveto <tree-ID>. Do *not* moveto player, as this will not trigger the dialogue. The hunters must have a chance to acquire their target.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:58 PM, evilbom said:

oh i see... if my memory correct Botticelli say in cow head transform  the head size will a bit bigger to 1.10 i'm not sure about number

I found the culprit. I had a mod called devious devices body alteration, which changed head size aswell (it actually reduced Head size to 0.95 or something. And since I used SLIF in Additive Mode for all mods, it added the 0.95 value from that mod and the 1.05 from this mod resulting in 2, which made the head really big

Edited by memati?
5 hours ago, botticelli said:

Yes, a potion. type help switch in the console and you should see all the switch potions there are

From that particular cow: No, From all cows to come: Yes, Just disable it.

Select a tree in the distance and note its id.

Do sqv bac_huntersgonnahunt in the console. There should be 3 hunter variables xx01de6a, xx01de6b, and xx01de6c. For each type prid <id> and moveto <tree-ID>. Do *not* moveto player, as this will not trigger the dialogue. The hunters must have a chance to acquire their target.

That did it for both issues, thank you for helping me with this! :)

On 4/18/2022 at 5:21 PM, MysticDaedra said:

If the furniture is not present during Paul's dialogue immediately before giving the nose ring, it appears that the script doesn't properly apply to it. Just enable the furniture during the dialogue for it to work.

Still think that this part of the Quest need`s work and good  face lift  i also notice that one  "Marker" is on the road in fornt of the house

28 minutes ago, bon51 said:

Still think that this part of the Quest need`s work and good  face lift  i also notice that one  "Marker" is on the road in fornt of the house

...and what do you think I'm  doing? I'm well aware that this furniture issue is a problem. The thing is, it works without any glitch in my installation. So I have to take it from you that it doesn't. As stated somewhere before, in the next update there will be 10 tries intead of 1 to enable it. That "Marker" is for one of the punishment quests when there's some furniture on the road.

52 minutes ago, diegolito2000 said:

sooooo, i can't seem to make the mod work in se, it's stuck in a "start update - stop update" loop and the transformation never starts

Did you have any prior version installed? If so, did you clean out the old scripts?

Edited by botticelli

Hi @botticelli

I noticed a bug today while playing, though this might be a milk mod economy bug, when my cow gets lots and lots of milk (I think she broke 900 once this evening) the speed penalty breaks and becomes a large speed boost that keeps on adding to itself. First I just walked way faster than normally I could run, then it got to the point where just clicking the forward button would cause me to move really far across the map and really high into the sky (like from whiterun to half way to solitude). Do you know if that is a MME bug instead of a being a cow bug?

3 hours ago, Eluchel said:

Hi @botticelli

I noticed a bug today while playing, though this might be a milk mod economy bug, when my cow gets lots and lots of milk (I think she broke 900 once this evening) the speed penalty breaks and becomes a large speed boost that keeps on adding to itself. First I just walked way faster than normally I could run, then it got to the point where just clicking the forward button would cause me to move really far across the map and really high into the sky (like from whiterun to half way to solitude). Do you know if that is a MME bug instead of a being a cow bug?

BAC doesn't modify speedmult actor value. MME may do that. There's a conditional property in MilkQUEST_Conditions.psc named Unmilked_DeBuffs_SpeedStamina, but I can't find its use. What does player.getav speedmult in the console report? I turn the buffs/defbuffs in MME off. With my cow spurting ~500.000 units of milk at the end of a playthrough even the other buffs and debuffs become ridiculous.

Edited by botticelli

Hey @botticelli I noticed all the existing voice types for the NPCs are MaleEvenToned.

Can I suggest some voice types for voicing purposes? Most of these are just matching to the race type:

• bacBlackSmith - MaleBrute
  • bacHunter001 - MaleEvenTonedAccented
  • bacHunter002 - MaleBrute
  • bacHunter003 - MaleBandit
  • bacMisteriusCat - MaleKhajiit
  • bacHunter004 - MaleOrc
  • bacHunter005 - MaleOrc
  • bacCowMaster - MaleCommoner
  • bacWomen - FemaleSultry
  • bacVil1 - MaleNord
  • bacVil2 - FemaleNord
  • bacVil3 - MaleNord
  • bacVil4 - MaleOrc
  • bacVil5 - MaleOrc
  • bacVil6 - FemaleKhajiit

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

BAC doesn't modify speedmult actor value. MME may do that. There's a conditional property in MilkQUEST_Conditions.psc named Unmilked_DeBuffs_SpeedStamina, but I can't find its use. What does player.getav speedmult in the console report? I turn the buffs/defbuffs in MME off. With my cow spurting ~500.000 units of milk at the end of a playthrough even the other buffs and debuffs become ridiculous.

Gotcha.

Lol, player.getav speedmult returned -240356.69

Yeah disabling the buffs/debuffs makes sense

Recently found this on Tullius its a Cow ear Tag and i was wondering if its possible to incoporate this into the mod or use it as a idea for someone to create a new mesh/texture for BAC and use it for when Hunters catching you

Heres the link to the actual page https://arca.live/b/tullius/1493016?category=모드&target=all&keyword=바코드&p=1

7535be14079579881eec437a9fb42a32127b93b3eb68cd295dceb35782d91dd8.png.f3d51d386df38af434bb724162b5524c.png827e62291b45eba3af739ec32d462b08b1426e11d5e28b1754540d0fddb859eb.png.b58ca433502b516617de76ff7149447d.pnge56535611157fa0f69366ba5fd2da3da52bb0f1fca06f15446eac9a038834068.png.47082ca04a5ec472f7c51d31c11543f4.png

CowEartag.7z

I would love to see some better teeth meshes for the cow face stages 5-8. Or at least make it possible to move the existing human tooth meshes farther towards where the lips are.
It kinda looks weird when the PC opens up her mouth and the teeth are not aligned correctly. Even with both my Head Forward/Back Sliders cranked to maximum of 3 in Racemenu her teeth are not in the right position.

2 hours ago, Cammy said:

Recently found this on Tullius its a Cow ear Tag and i was wondering if its possible to incoporate this into the mod or use it as a idea for someone to create a new mesh/texture for BAC and use it for when Hunters catching you

Heres the link to the actual page https://arca.live/b/tullius/1493016?category=모드&target=all&keyword=바코드&p=1

Hide contents

7535be14079579881eec437a9fb42a32127b93b3eb68cd295dceb35782d91dd8.png.f3d51d386df38af434bb724162b5524c.png827e62291b45eba3af739ec32d462b08b1426e11d5e28b1754540d0fddb859eb.png.b58ca433502b516617de76ff7149447d.pnge56535611157fa0f69366ba5fd2da3da52bb0f1fca06f15446eac9a038834068.png.47082ca04a5ec472f7c51d31c11543f4.png

CowEartag.7z 8.41 MB · 1 download

OMG an ear tag would be amazing! Should say "Cow 32" tho ;)

6 hours ago, memati? said:

I would love to see some better teeth meshes for the cow face stages 5-8. Or at least make it possible to move the existing human tooth meshes farther towards where the lips are.
It kinda looks weird when the PC opens up her mouth and the teeth are not aligned correctly. Even with both my Head Forward/Back Sliders cranked to maximum of 3 in Racemenu her teeth are not in the right position.

If anyone knows to make .tri sliders for the facegen morphs, go ahead. With EFM (SE version) at least the are sliders for the teeth and oral section to be moved forward. Sadly, they only go for half an inch. So, if anyone knows, how this works, go ahead and change it.

8 hours ago, Cammy said:

That needed some conversion from Fallout 4, but got it done. It will be in the next update and linked to the bell faction, so if you want your npc cows to wear this, you'll need to give them the large bell (faction rank 1 in xx013632).

7 hours ago, botticelli said:

If anyone knows to make .tri sliders for the facegen morphs, go ahead. With EFM (SE version) at least the are sliders for the teeth and oral section to be moved forward. Sadly, they only go for half an inch. So, if anyone knows, how this works, go ahead and change it.

Ok I can't make new tri Sliders, but I found something that's interesting and kinda solves the issue. 

Scrolling down on the EFM Modpage there is a rather interesting Questionin the Q&A section: 

Q : I want to change the range of the slider.
You can adjust it with ini of Racemenu.
Data\SKSE\Plugins\Charagen.ini
fSliderMultiplier=3.0

So for SSE I just needed to open up  Data\SKSE\Plugins\Skee.ini and change fSliderMultiplier from 3.0 to 10.0 and together with the Tooth Sliders from EFM I could alignt them near perfectly to my Chars Lips.

If someone could implement a code to make all this happen automatically , eyerytime your char is getting a levelup in cowface (similar to the noserings)  I would appreciate it :)

4 hours ago, memati? said:

If someone could implement a code to make all this happen automatically , eyerytime your char is getting a levelup in cowface (similar to the noserings)  I would appreciate it

Well that's the problem with .tri sliders. That is builtin Bethesda code and cannot be accessed by script.