4 hours ago, Schizzo said:

Hey is anyone else having the problem in special edition where no fur, horns, or hooves are appearing on the player character? I already changed skee64.ini to what it says to do on the main page for SE so I'm a little baffled. The weight changes happen but nothing else and I'm a little saddened cause I really like cowgirls.

Did you run bodyslide? As for the tats. in LE changing there parameters in nioverride.ini off their default value made the tats disappear:
[General]
iScaleMode=1
iBodyMorphMode=1

6 hours ago, TheDuke99 said:

Please help. I'm so excited to see what comes next!  Happy Easter!

The Hammerheart quest has a timeout. Until that is elapsed, Paul will only respond with the first line. Try starting the BAC intro in the console: resetquest bac_beingacow, then startquest bac_beingacow, and then setstage bac_beingacow 10. That's what the dialogue with Paul before the milking should do.

I suspect SexLab in AE as the culprit because it handles starting a sex scene differently from LE And this particular scene is started with a SexLab call that is already marked as deprecated in LE. I changed this for my newly built scenes with the giants and Acolyte Jenssen. There the AnimationsEnding ModEvent will trigger the SetStage. So, I'm going to put tjat in the next version. As for now, try the console.

10 hours ago, Geilofoxy said:

Sorry to bother you again but in the consol it says ( Compiled Script not saved! ) when I try the command you sayed with the ID and yes ZAZ 8.0+ is correctly installed.

Those are 2 commands: first "prid <id>" and then "enable" without the quotes and <id> replaced by the actual furniture id

12 hours ago, Quentonis said:

I do have slavetats installed but no idea which set of slavetats I would need for the mod

Try any.

Edited by botticelli
4 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Did you run bodyslide? As for the tats. in LE changing there parameters in nioverride.ini off their default value made the tats disappear:
[General]
iScaleMode=1
iBodyMorphMode=1

Hey thank you for answering so fast! I did use bodyslide but I suppose I'll use it again but I didn't have the iScale or iBody at 1 they both were on 0 so I hope by fixing that and using bodyslide again it will work. Again thanks for answering so fast!

13 minutes ago, botticelli said:

This looks like the graphics rendering problem someone else had. I do not know the solution but maybe someone from the SE users knows?

Thanks for trying I guess I'll have to disable it until someone figures it out have a great day/night botticelli!

4 hours ago, Schizzo said:

Okay so at least something new is happing though god- sorry Tood Horward only knows what... Okay in all seriousness I did what I said I'd do above and this is what happened.

you have slaveTats mod ? weird since first BAC SE  i never found this issue like this and what skin texture you use ?

3 minutes ago, Schizzo said:

I don't have slavetats cause it says you don't need it, also I use Daemonic skin.

oh you need it to make cow fur show up [sometime since first BAC SE my fur slow show up so i went into slaveTats in MCM and back to make them load]

Edited by evilbom
4 hours ago, botticelli said:
7 hours ago, TheDuke99 said:

Please help. I'm so excited to see what comes next!  Happy Easter!

The Hammerheart quest has a timeout. Until that is elapsed, Paul will only respond with the first line. Try starting the BAC intro in the console: resetquest bac_beingacow, then startquest bac_beingacow, and then setstage bac_beingacow 10. That's what the dialogue with Paul before the milking should do.

I suspect SexLab in AE as the culprit because it handles starting a sex scene differently from LE And this particular scene is started with a SexLab call that is already marked as deprecated in LE. I changed this for my newly built scenes with the giants and Acolyte Jenssen. There the AnimationsEnding ModEvent will trigger the SetStage. So, I'm going to put tjat in the next version. As for now, try the console.

Found the problem. The Intro quest is spawned by the last line of Paul's dialogue before he starts the milking. That is, the base recurring quest handler is spawned there and should start the intro quest. With 1.9D4 I had inserted "interface" scripts in all recurring quests to have one single quest control handle all of them and not lots of similar code blocks distributed everywhere like in dialogue scripts and quest scripts. Doing that, I forgot the intro quest because it is technically not recurring. Still, it uses the same logic. So in the next update, with the start of the milking Cow's Tears will end as always, but Hammerheart and Intro into Being A Cow will not start. Instead they will do so after the end of the milking scene. For the time being, if you're stuck at the end of the milking the solution in the console is as follows:

• resetquest bac_beingacow
  • startquest bac_beingacow
  • setstage bac_beingacow 10

- if that doesn't suffice:

• setstage bac__quest_neutral_introduction 10
  • setstage bac__quest_neutral_introduction 20
  • setstage bac__quest_neutral_introduction 50

Sorry for that. Btw.: In the old mod if you skipped that dialogue line, you'd have the same problem.

Edited by botticelli
On 4/14/2022 at 9:09 PM, botticelli said:

The furniture comes with ZaZ 8.0+ in LE. I do not know the correct ZaZ version for SE. But if you have ZaZ installed, you may check some things at that point when the furniture fails to appear:

• fire up the console and type sqv bac_blacksmith, then scroll a little up
  • there should be quest variables named stocks, stockVert, chair, and bitchLession [sic]
  • if those variables point to different IDs, the mod has at least found something
  • take the id of the chair variable and type prid <id> and then enable
  • if something appears, try talking to Paul again
  • if that fails, try loading a previous save, enable the chair before talikng to Paul and then do the dialogue

I'm a different person, but can't seem to get this part of the quest where you ask him to put on a ring to work either.

The ref form I found is the "Stocks Chair", enabling does make it appear inside the horse shed. But the quest doesn't progress with no quest marker. Paul just walks towards the road.
The quest instead spawns the "Garotte Dynamic" for a split second. Enabling this again with the console doesn't help either.  
I tried all furniture that shows up with "sqv bac_blacksmith", and could interact with all of them, but none makes the quest progress.

image.png.c81b66a486d1a25f27d460be698d75db.png

For reference. I Tested with the SE version 1.9D4.7, and the bac_alternate_1.9D5SE you just uploaded as well.  
And ried both the 8.0 and 8.0+ ZAP from this SE link

Edit: thought it was fixed if you first talked to the hunters, as it seemed to not remove the furniture. But couldn't reproduce it a second time. So not sure how I did it first.

Edited by MaiNeym
6 hours ago, botticelli said:

[General]
iScaleMode=1
iBodyMorphMode=1

Those are 2 commands: first "prid <id>" and then "enable" without the quotes and <id> replaced by the actual furniture id

Try any.

Well I grabbed a random pack from slavetats but still no go on fur etc on bac, I am just going to assume none of this will work due to having regular skyrim now and give up sorry for wasting your time entirely.

1 hour ago, MaiNeym said:

The issue below only happens for me if you immediatly ask Paul without ever seeing the hunters.

Ok, I thought you had just asked him for shoeing of the hooves. If you ask him for the nosering the Garotte Dynamic is indeed the correct furniture. Was there any furniture active in that stable box before that? I just tested it but had the chair in there. That was correctly disabled and the garotte was enabled. For the ring, try enabling it via console and then talk to Paul again.

28 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

Well I grabbed a random pack from slavetats but still no go on fur etc on bac, I am just going to assume none of this will work due to having regular skyrim now and give up sorry for wasting your time entirely.

What do you mean with "regular Skyrim" Skyrim LE, SE, or AE? Did the SlaveTats you grabbed show up correctly?

Edited by botticelli
14 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Ok, I thought you had just asked him for shoeing of the hooves. If you ask him for the nosering the Garotte Dynamic is indeed the correct furniture. Was there any furniture active in that stable box before that? I just testedit but had the chair in there. That was correctly disabled and the garotte was enabled. For the ring, try enabling it via console and then talk to Paul again.

Thanks, the way it seems to work for me is by talkin to Paul for the ring, then enable the Garotte Dynamic, and  talk with Paul again using the same dialogue.  
That's probably why I couldn't get it to work before, when I hadn't talked to the hunters yet which only has the dialogue option once.

Edited by MaiNeym
59 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Ok, I thought you had just asked him for shoeing of the hooves. If you ask him for the nosering the Garotte Dynamic is indeed the correct furniture. Was there any furniture active in that stable box before that? I just tested it but had the chair in there. That was correctly disabled and the garotte was enabled. For the ring, try enabling it via console and then talk to Paul again.

What do you mean with "regular Skyrim" Skyrim LE, SE, or AE? Did the SlaveTats you grabbed show up correctly?

I just have base skyrim not SE/Special Edition not LE/Legendary Edition not AE/Anniversary Edition.  I just have base regular 2011 skyrim with no bells whistles dlc or anything else.

On slavetats it says target not compatible with overlays

Edited by Quentonis
49 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

I just have base skyrim not SE/Special Edition not LE/Legendary Edition not AE/Anniversary Edition.  I just have base regular 2011 skyrim with no bells whistles dlc or anything else.

On slavetats it says target not compatible with overlays

Which means you have Skyrim LE (Legendary Edition = 2011 edition)

And the cause of the slavetats message is also the cause the fur won't work. I'm using exactly the same code as SlaveTats does with the permission of the author.

The message is the result of NiOverride.HasOverlays(target) with target being the actor in question. NiOverride states for HasOverlays() function: "Returns whether this actor has overlays enabled". It returning false means something in your nioverride.ini is still disabled. All the more strange if you use mine. Is that actor your character or someone else?

Because in nioverride.ini is a setting in section [Overlays] named bPlayerOnly which defaults to 1 (= true). If the actor in question is not your player character, try changing that to 0.

13 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Which means you have Skyrim LE (Legendary Edition = 2011 edition)

And the cause of the slavetats message is also the cause the fur won't work. I'm using exactly the same code as SlaveTats does with the permission of the author.

The message is the result of NiOverride.HasOverlays(target) with target being the actor in question. NiOverride states for HasOverlays() function: "Returns whether this actor has overlays enabled". It returning false means something in your nioverride.ini is still disabled. All the more strange if you use mine. Is that actor your character or someone else?

Because in nioverride.ini is a setting in section [Overlays] named bPlayerOnly which defaults to 1 (= true). If the actor in question is not your player character, try changing that to 0.

Nope it is my character, no one else. and yep I am using the override you sent before

I havent the slightest clue why but its suddenly working and Im just gonna be happy with that

Edited by Quentonis
5 hours ago, botticelli said:

So in the next update, with the start of the milking Cow's Tears will end as always, but Hammerheart and Intro into Being A Cow will not start. Instead they will do so after the end of the milking scene. For the time being, if you're stuck at the end of the milking the solution in the console is as follows:

• resetquest bac_beingacow
  • startquest bac_beingacow
  • setstage bac_beingacow 10

Thank you for looking into this!
Starting bac_beingacow via the 3 console commands did work for me.  Paul approached me with a dialog and after that a "Will of the Master" quest started.
Will of the Master has a quest journal entry, but that Intro into Being A Cow does not show up in the journal. Dunno if that's intentional.

Side note: I finished one Will of the Master, then in BAC MCM Debug I clicked Zero waiting time.  That started TWO new Will of the Master in parallel.

Thanks again!

6 hours ago, evilbom said:

you have slaveTats mod ? weird since first BAC SE  i never found this issue like this and what skin texture you use ?

oh you need it to make cow fur show up [sometime since first BAC SE my fur slow show up so i went into slaveTats in MCM and back to make them load]

Hey sorry I didn't notice you respond evilborn I downloaded slave tats to see if that will help but even if it did it still wouldn't solve the problem of no horns or hooves.

1 hour ago, TheDuke99 said:

Starting bac_beingacow via the 3 console commands did work for me.  Paul approached me with a dialog and after that a "Will of the Master" quest started.
Will of the Master has a quest journal entry, but that Intro into Being A Cow does not show up in the journal. Dunno if that's intentional.

Side note: I finished one Will of the Master, then in BAC MCM Debug I clicked Zero waiting time.  That started TWO new Will of the Master in parallel

Intro into Being A Cow ends right away with the assignment of the first Will of the Master quest. Technically the Will of the Master quest ends two game days after its end is shown to you. This is because of the time margin Paul sets you and the quest needs to wait for that update call. So if you set the wait time to zero, the same quest is revived with a corrupt staging (i. e. only stage 80 is active) and this will cause punishment by Paul after 2 game days. The other quest is the new one. So in order to clean this up, you nned to resetquest the wrong one in the console. Depending on Paul's mood there are several potential quests. Just do a help bac__quest (two! underscores) and you should get a list, then do sqs on those (either evil if, Paul's mood is below Neutral (e. g. Cruel) or neutral and good otherwise. If one of them shows only stage 80 as set, issue the resetquest command on that one. The SET WAIT TIME TO ZERO on the debug page really is for testing purposes only. Depending on what you intended to do, probably one of two ther options is better: If you want Hammerheart to respawn so that Paul will work on your equipment, do Hammerheart ->Stage 20 on the debug page. If you want Will of the Master to spawn more frequently, set the quest frequency in days on the settings page. Mind, that this will only kick in after the next regular Will of the Master. Do not set this below 3 days, or you'll have that double quest spawn relatively often.

1 hour ago, notfreenoteasy said:

I'm having the weirdest issue on hunter capture where I just see black. I tried waiting one IRL hour, and tried in game waiting. Pretty much everything works but the scene doesn't advance after I hear the force feeding and mooing. Anyone else have this issue?

Someone had a similar issue in Riften. Is this a) the initial capture within the Unowned quest or b) the capture in Riften? What was happening at the capture in terms of milking? Did the milking script run, i. e. was your character being milked? The other potential problem is the ZaZ Milk-O-Matic furniture. If we are in the first capture scene that furniture (on the wagon) is xx0171cb (xx = mod ID of BAC). Do prid <id>, e. g. prid 600171cb in the console. Does the console grab anything? If you have MfgConsole installed, you should see "Dwarven Milking Machine" with baseID = yy026d2e (yy the mod ID of ZaZ).

5 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

Now I can't make it work, the Mod doesn't detect milk mod and SLIF(I have both). I click the button to enable but nothing happens, I can't select or change any option.

If they are not detected then the game has not registered them. I only ask the game engine Game.GetModByName("NilkModNEW.esp") != 255 for MME and Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255 for SLIF. Check your load order, use a tool like LOOT if in doubt.

10 minutes ago, botticelli said:

If they are not detected then the game has not registered them. I only ask the game engine Game.GetModByName("NilkModNEW.esp") != 255 for MME and Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255 for SLIF. Check your load order, use a tool like LOOT if in doubt.

after seeing the files i remembered that i had some old files seq. installed of the earlier version when the mod didn't appeared in the MCM, after removing and reinstall it fixed.

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

Someone had a similar issue in Riften. Is this a) the initial capture within the Unowned quest or b) the capture in Riften? What was happening at the capture in terms of milking? Did the milking script run, i. e. was your character being milked? The other potential problem is the ZaZ Milk-O-Matic furniture. If we are in the first capture scene that furniture (on the wagon) is xx0171cb (xx = mod ID of BAC). Do prid <id>, e. g. prid 600171cb in the console. Does the console grab anything? If you have MfgConsole installed, you should see "Dwarven Milking Machine" with baseID = yy026d2e (yy the mod ID of ZaZ).

1) It is on initial capture, not Riften.

2) It does not start milking

3) The machine seems fine and properly pulls up with prid command in console.

image.jpeg.2962c2ec4937efbcb0a67ae064ae83f4.jpeg

Since it doesn't start milking, it might be something to do with the milking script. It does the force feed but never starts milking the character.

Thanks for replying so quickly by the way. I appreciate it.

5 hours ago, Schizzo said:

Hey sorry I didn't notice you respond evilborn I downloaded slave tats to see if that will help but even if it did it still wouldn't solve the problem of no horns or hooves.

your character have this problem ? weird because i never found this issue before