12 hours ago, botticelli said:

That is an MME issue. When you install MME, you need to enable ZaZ Milking Machines there in the installation dialogue There are three options "None", "Normal Milking", and "Sandbox". The 2nd and 3rd options should work either. The 3rd also lets npcs use those.

I had sandbox already activated, but I reinstalled MME and made 100% sure it was set to sandbox. This did not work, and it didn't continue the scene past force feeding.

see this post and this. Do sqv bac_blacksmith in the console, scroll up until you find the variables, fetch the ID for orgstock_var, then do ptid <id> in the console and then enable, then ask Paul aiagn.

Not sure what you command you mean when you say enabling but I had done more testing with it and found the ID for it and spawned the chair in manually. I could not even sit in it. It might just be that my Skyrim LE is cursed beyond saving.

9 hours ago, botticelli said:

I removed the link because I was able to upload the archives to LL again. You can download them normally.

Ah I see, for a while I only saw the notice of USE THE GOOGLE DRIVE LINK and when I went to look for it I couldnt find it

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

See, I also have several other mods modifying the breasts (Beeing Female, Pearl Juice, MME). It looks like this:

Yeah the rest of the mods are all on a postive value, but also a full 20 stack of potions it caps at -1. also drank the potion after stage 1 message had scrolled and PC was in the milk maid list BAC.  Will try again re regestering PC in SLIF and see 

1 hour ago, Schizzo said:

Oh I used those and nothing happens just like trying to do it normally and as for why its not working I have no idea, people will comment on horns that aren't there. I'm just starting to think this mod will never work on my game.

If you get comments on the horns, it IS working. Only you didn't create the meshes for the horns with Bodyslide (see FAQ and hidden section below on the file page) If you don't get any fur or other tats, you need to change nioverride.ini (LE) or skee64.ini (SE), also see FAQ.

54 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Makes me wonder why it was having problems to begin with; maybe it wasn't properly initializing those stage's quest variables?

No, that works perfectly. The problem is that those ZaZ meshes are pretty messed up and sometimes need enabling more than once If you have ZaZ furniture in your meshes path (LE, as file, not bsa), the CK WILL CTD in any Render Window. I changed that part of the code now to do 10 tries to enable that furniture.

47 minutes ago, notfreenoteasy said:

Not sure what you command you mean when you say enabling but I had done more testing with it and found the ID for it and spawned the chair in manually. I could not even sit in it. It might just be that my Skyrim LE is cursed beyond saving.

Spawning another chair won't work. The quest needs you to be in its own chair. With "enable" I meant typing the word "enable" in the console and hit enter. You Juyt type prid <id> [Enter] and then enable [Enter].

Edited by botticelli
27 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Spawning another chair won't work. The quest needs you to be in its own chair. With "enable" I meant typing the word "enable" in the console and hit enter. You Juyt type prid <id> [Enter] and then enable [Enter].

I thought that was what I was supposed to do, same issue occurred. Did that, still can't sit. I'm going to reinstall Zaz and see if that fixes it. 

30 minutes ago, notfreenoteasy said:

I thought that was what I was supposed to do, same issue occurred. Did that, still can't sit. I'm going to reinstall Zaz and see if that fixes it. 

After you enable the chair, talk to Paul again. Otherwise the quest won't proceed.

8 minutes ago, botticelli said:

After you enable the chair, talk to Paul again. Otherwise the quest won't proceed.

I did that, following the steps in the other post. I left it out because I assumed that was in context. My bad. I'm putting this down to my game being totally cursed. It's the same issue with the dwarven milking devices. You can activate them, then the character stands there for a few second and nothing happens. They were enabled in MME but they don't activate. My last resort is to do a complete clean and reinstall of Skyrim.

So I'm encountering a strange bug since installing this version of the mod where my characters Head just triples or quadruples in size on random occasions.
I've been using BAC (the old versions) for a long while now and didn't encounter anything like this.

My guess is, its the new cow head meshes? Is someone else having this problem?

I'm playing on SSE btw.

42 minutes ago, memati? said:

So I'm encountering a strange bug since installing this version of the mod where my characters Head just triples or quadruples in size on random occasions.
I've been using BAC (the old versions) for a long while now and didn't encounter anything like this.

My guess is, its the new cow head meshes? Is someone else having this problem?

I'm playing on SSE btw.

i think it about SLIF   can you try Reset Actor in SLIF ? or check the mod register on Actor ?
sometime i encounter SLIF add 2 BAC in my PC

Edited by evilbom

I tried the Beastess Sneak animation, optional download from the files section (Beastess_Beast_Sneak_noEsp.7z).

On my AE Skyrim that don't work.  I ran FNIS after the deploy, but when i go into sneak the stiff placeholder animation is shown.

Dunno if animations require SE conversion, but I found no SE version of the Beastess mod on LL.

Did anyone got the Beastess Sneak to work on SE/AE?

Maybe I have to re-init, re-start, re-configure something ingame after the installation?

Edited by TheDuke99
6 hours ago, TheDuke99 said:

I tried the Beastess Sneak animation, optional download from the files section (Beastess_Beast_Sneak_noEsp.7z).

On my AE Skyrim that don't work.  I ran FNIS after the deploy, but when i go into sneak the stiff placeholder animation is shown.

Dunno if animations require SE conversion, but I found no SE version of the Beastess mod on LL.

Did anyone got the Beastess Sneak to work on SE/AE?

Maybe I have to re-init, re-start, re-configure something ingame after the installation?

this is my Beast Sneak for SE, see if this works for you.

Beast SneakSE.7z

7 hours ago, Quentonis said:

Yeah definitely can't check or uncheck the stuff in milkmaid section nor the big nosering, as I definitely have things I would prefer to make sure do or dont happen such as naked ass (though it seems the fur is hiding the tattoos now for some reason too)

Which mutations do or do not happen is set in the 2nd MCM menu "Mutation Targets". In the Milkmaid View you can only change appearances for things already happened. The tats are applied in order every time so that the fur stays on the lowest available layer.

27 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Which mutations do or do not happen is set in the 2nd MCM menu "Mutation Targets". In the Milkmaid View you can only change appearances for things already happened. The tats are applied in order every time so that the fur stays on the lowest available layer.

Alrighty then, is there anywhere to look at what each head type is/looks like to know which one I would prefer aiming for?

If you get comments on the horns, it IS working. Only you didn't create the meshes for the horns with Bodyslide (see FAQ and hidden section below on the file page) If you don't get any fur or other tats, you need to change nioverride.ini (LE) or skee64.ini (SE), also see FAQ.

I did all that I changed the skee64 and built the bac bodyslides the only thing left I haven't tried is just trying a different character cause it just doesn't work for SE I guess, I see others have trouble with SE as well.

I did all that I changed the skee64 and built the bac bodyslides the only thing left I haven't tried is just trying a different character cause it just doesn't work for SE I guess, I see others have trouble with SE as well.

I fixed it!!!!! Okay if you have the same problem as me use a item called cows debug that can be found in additemmenu. I ignored it cause its description says fat to slim, after you take it use a cows level up also found in additemmenu and it'll just work.

I fixed it!!!!! Okay if you have the same problem as me use a item called cows debug that can be found in additemmenu. I ignored it cause its description says fat to slim, after you take it use a cows level up also found in additemmenu and it'll just work.

Well the debug script resets your mutation progress then sets you to stage 10 with TallCow, CelluliteSkin1 and 2, Ass Stretches, Slow Metabolism, Slim1, Curvy, and Naked Ass. With other potions you can change slim to fat, tall to stunted, and slow to fast metabolism, but you'll be stuck with the others.

I just started doing the quest and the nose ring doesn't seemapply to my pc at all after talking to Paul. It is worth noting that the furniture you sit on didn't show up because I must have the wrong ZaZ so I used commands to advance the quest stage. I feel like it should still work because it still did the normal "be quiet my cow" and then fade to black after advancing the quest stage but I'll have to test more later

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

Well the debug script resets your mutation progress then sets you to stage 10 with TallCow, CelluliteSkin1 and 2, Ass Stretches, Slow Metabolism, Slim1, Curvy, and Naked Ass. With other potions you can change slim to fat, tall to stunted, and slow to fast metabolism, but you'll be stuck with the others.

I tried the reset there but it not only dident fix my problem but it straight up dident reset progress at all, When I fixed it a popup on the top left apeeared that I never saw before that said progress 14 out of 30. All of those level ups I drank to see if thing were working still added to an invisible bar I never saw. Honestly I'm just glad I got it to work, thanks for making adapting this great cowgirl mod botticelli!

3 hours ago, H Bof said:

I just started doing the quest and the nose ring doesn't seemapply to my pc at all after talking to Paul. It is worth noting that the furniture you sit on didn't show up because I must have the wrong ZaZ so I used commands to advance the quest stage. I feel like it should still work because it still did the normal "be quiet my cow" and then fade to black after advancing the quest stage but I'll have to test more later

If the furniture is not present during Paul's dialogue immediately before giving the nose ring, it appears that the script doesn't properly apply to it. Just enable the furniture during the dialogue for it to work.