1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

If the furniture is not present during Paul's dialogue immediately before giving the nose ring, it appears that the script doesn't properly apply to it. Just enable the furniture during the dialogue for it to work.

...or afterwards and start the dialogue anew:

• console: sqv bac_blacksmith
  • scroll up until you find orgstock_var, take that ID
  • prid <ID>
  • enable
  • (talk to Paul again)
32 minutes ago, botticelli said:

...or afterwards and start the dialogue anew:

• console: sqv bac_blacksmith
  • scroll up until you find orgstock_var, take that ID
  • prid <ID>
  • enable
  • (talk to Paul again)

I found that the re-attempt dialogue would not function, at least on SE (don't see how that would make a difference, but there it is). I would get the dialogue, but the quest marker would not update and Paul would never come to the stocks.

2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I found that the re-attempt dialogue would not function, at least on SE (don't see how that would make a difference, but there it is). I would get the dialogue, but the quest marker would not update and Paul would never come to the stocks.

Ok. In LE it works. As I said, next version there will be 10 attempts to enable that furniture instead of one.

22 hours ago, evilbom said:

i think it about SLIF   can you try Reset Actor in SLIF ? or check the mod register on Actor ?
sometime i encounter SLIF add 2 BAC in my PC

It's not adding 2 BAC Morphs on my PC, but after checking on SLIF I saw the NPC Face Node getting increased to 1.03 or above, depending on my current cow face level.
When unregistering the NPC Face Node in SLIF my headsize becomes normal, but after playing a while it gets bigger again and I have to repeat everything.

Is there a setting in BAC that changes Headsize? Or is that a sideeffect of the Cow Headmeshes?

Oh and I've also tried the +1 to all nodes in the BAC MCM but it doesnt effect anything, still the same result wether its turned on or off.

32 minutes ago, memati? said:

It's not adding 2 BAC Morphs on my PC, but after checking on SLIF I saw the NPC Face Node getting increased to 1.03 or above, depending on my current cow face level.
When unregistering the NPC Face Node in SLIF my headsize becomes normal, but after playing a while it gets bigger again and I have to repeat everything.

Is there a setting in BAC that changes Headsize? Or is that a sideeffect of the Cow Headmeshes?

Oh and I've also tried the +1 to all nodes in the BAC MCM but it doesnt effect anything, still the same result wether its turned on or off.

oh i see... if my memory correct Botticelli say in cow head transform  the head size will a bit bigger to 1.10 i'm not sure about number

7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

If the furniture is not present during Paul's dialogue immediately before giving the nose ring, it appears that the script doesn't properly apply to it. Just enable the furniture during the dialogue for it to work.

What do you mean by enabling the furniture is that an option in MCM I might have missed?

Just now, H Bof said:

What do you mean by enabling the furniture is that an option in MCM I might have missed?

No. You have to do it through console if it is bugging out (not appearing):

1. SQV bac_blacksmith

2. prid (refid for the stocks/chair/etc., depends on which scene. Stocks are for the nosering) xxxxxxx

3. enable

24 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

No. You have to do it through console if it is bugging out (not appearing):

1. SQV bac_blacksmith

2. prid (refid for the stocks/chair/etc., depends on which scene. Stocks are for the nosering) xxxxxxx

3. enable

Alright so I tried this and couldn't find the right stocks it seems, all of them came back with an invalid ref ID after using "prid [stocks ID]". Do you know the actual name of the specific one needed for this scene? There's quite a few when you use "help stocks" command and multiple versions of each so maybe I missed it when trying them. However I did try advancing the stage again with console and then using MCM to skip quest items and that applied it the only downside is it also applied the bell too, so if I can't get it to work I can always just wait until that scene and do this method.

28 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I like the Beastess Crawl however I don't like the fact it changes the default sneak for all the characters in Skyrim. I wonder in a future update the Beastess Crawl should be reserved for the Player who is transforming into a cow and the follower who is also transforming.

I think there might be a DAR version of that sneak animation. Then all you'd have to do is add a condition where it only affects the dragonborn.

@botticelli

Sorry again, But new bug on LE 1.9D5.

After the RIften and H Cell with the hunter's, after being returned to Whiterun and after paul milk's you the next part doesn't trigger and Paul retuns to Riverwood.

Also using Debug - Skip Story progres doesn't progres the same as above. It seems to just restart the Hammerhart quest to change gear with paul.

No longer has the dialogue option :

"Did you want to talk to me" - Progres to name change and first task's

"I wanted to talk about our future" 

Hey @botticelli

I want to switch my character from a slim cow to a fat cow, but I don't know how to target myself with the slim to fat scroll. Is there a potion I can use and if not how can I switch from slim to fat?

Also, I ran into the hunters for the first time, got captured and reloaded (I want to go the maggie route this run) and now I haven't seen the hunters anywhere (the quest is on stage 10 but I don't know if that is the right one). Do I just need to be patient with the hunters or do I need to set the stage for 20 or something?

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

so it's doable?

Yeah I'm sure of it since I seem to have that installed on my skyrim. Though my conditions say

IsFemale() AND
IsSneaking() AND
NOT IsEquippedLeftType(5) AND
NOT IsEquippedLeftType(6) AND
NOT IsEquippedLeftType(10) AND
NOT IsMovementDirection(0) AND
NOT IsAttacking()

so all female will walk that way, this could be edited so only the dragonborn walks that way.

I don't remember where I got my version of the file,  but hopefully this nexus mod will do the same thing since its from Gunslicer.

Sneak Animations. at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Ah sorry  I missed the part about the beastess crawl.

Well you should be able to drop the Beastess animation files into the mod above and it will work. DAR is flexible like that.

Edited by venomr

Getting an issue where after I got captured by the hunters the first time milking no longer works. I can't do it with a hotkey or pumps. I'm guessing the cart you wake up in with a pump has something to do with it since it doesn't actually milk you and now the mod probably thinks I'm still in that event. Anyone know how to fix this? I already tried restarting MME through the debug MCM but haven't had any luck finding other people with this issue.

Edit: I managed to fix it through asking someone to help milk me which forced the even through SL, this was the only third party mod I have that managed to get it working again (things like the "milk myself" option in SL Survival did not work either). Now pumps and the hotkey are both working again after this.

Edited by H Bof
13 hours ago, memati? said:

Is there a setting in BAC that changes Headsize?

Yes, each stage of CowHead adds 0.125 to the head size. Since head size base is 1.0, it goes up to 1.10 with stage 8. At least that's what is intended and that's how it works in LE at least. For that I need to tell SLIF to set head size to 1.125, etc. Maybe in SE, it would only be 0.125? If I do that in LE, the head shrinks massively.

9 hours ago, H Bof said:

Alright so I tried this and couldn't find the right stocks it seems, all of them came back with an invalid ref ID after using "prid [stocks ID]". Do you know the actual name of the specific one needed for this scene? There's quite a few when you use "help stocks" command and multiple versions of each so maybe I missed it when trying them. However I did try advancing the stage again with console and then using MCM to skip quest items and that applied it the only downside is it also applied the bell too, so if I can't get it to work I can always just wait until that scene and do this method.

after the sqv command, scroll up in the console until you reach the quest variables. There is one variable names stocks_var which points to the correct ID.

Sorry again, But new bug on LE 1.9D5.

No, it's an old bug. See this post.

Why would the level up be blocked and how do I remove that block so she can continue to level up?

There are two spells "UnBlock Bovinification" and "UnBlock Self-Bovinification". The block should not happen unless you cast the first spell on her (or the second on yourself). Cast it again to remove the block.

I'm guessing the cart you wake up in with a pump has something to do with it since it doesn't actually milk you and now the mod probably thinks I'm still in that event

That pump (like all the others) *should* milk you. If it doesn't, you didn't check sandbox with "Use ZaZ pumps" option on MME install.

8 hours ago, venomr said:

Yeah I'm sure of it since I seem to have that installed on my skyrim

With either DAR (LE) or DAR (SE) you should be able to do that. Just put those sneak*.hkx files into data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\ (player only) or into data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\<some number greater that 0, e. g. 1000>\ along with a file _conditions.txt containing

IsFemale() AND
IsInFaction("bac.esp" | 0x009428)

for all cows.

Edited by botticelli
5 hours ago, botticelli said:

There are two spells "UnBlock Bovinification" and "UnBlock Self-Bovinification". The block should not happen unless you cast the first spell on her (or the second on yourself). Cast it again to remove the block.

I did cast the fat to slim or slim to fat scroll on her, do you think the scroll might be set to cast the wrong spell?

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

Hmm, I cast the unblock spell on Lydia and her level up progress was still blocked, I then tried to cast it again but still blocked, I then tried to cast the slim to fat scroll again on her and that didn't unblock her either. 

I also tried casting the level up scroll directly on her and that didn't work either. Do you know if there is a way I can manually remove the block from her via the console or something like that?

1 hour ago, Eluchel said:

I did cast the fat to slim or slim to fat scroll on her, do you think the scroll might be set to cast the wrong spell?

No, I didnt't touch the scroll and the UnBlock spells are my doing. If that was the case, you'd see her name in MCM #1 on the Debug page right hand side with a red "BLOCKED". What does it actually say in the console regarding this "block"? Is it "spell level up - failed: Lydia is blocked" or someting else?

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

No, I didnt't touch the scroll and the UnBlock spells are my doing. If that was the case, you'd see her name in MCM #1 on the Debug page right hand side with a red "BLOCKED". What does it actually say in the console regarding this "block"? Is it "spell level up - failed: Lydia is blocked" or someting else?

I just checked and she doesn't show up on the Debug page in the blocked list.

This is what is said in the console:

BAC: BACMain::ProcessActorLevelUp - Lydia - 124/15
BAC: BACMain::ProcessActorLevelUp - Lydia - LevelUp blocked

I just checked the Papyrus logs and they say the same thing

Edited by Eluchel

Silly question. On SE has anyone run into the issue where with BAC installed racemenu sliders don't work unless you put on and take off clothes? This also extends to breasts not growing through MME when they are full with volumetric size enabled. This used to work in 1.9C3, but now its very intermittent if at all. Any suggestions? 

16 minutes ago, bob-777 said:

Silly question. On SE has anyone run into the issue where with BAC installed racemenu sliders don't work unless you put on and take off clothes? This also extends to breasts not growing through MME when they are full with volumetric size enabled. This used to work in 1.9C3, but now its very intermittent if at all. Any suggestions? 

Skyrim uses .tri files to update armor in real time. ( the nude body is also armor.)

Try rebuilding your armors and nude body in bodyslide, with the box active for "enable morphs" and see if that changes things.

There's also a chance that your MME is settings for a specific maid is set to not increase the breast size with milk. ( even if MME global settings are to increase breast size, you can still disable this growth for each milk maid individually.)