I'm going to post my conversion, since people seem to have problems with SMP and meshes.

BACSE1p9D5c.7z

Changes since last time:

- SEQ, ESP, and BSA are from D5, converted for SE.

- Meshes, Textures, and BodySlide Stuff are from D4b. They're not SMP, but they're proven and work (which is the important thing)

- CowPelvis mutation will now work without SLIF (should auto-detect if present).

Edited by w234aew
1 hour ago, w234aew said:

I'm going to post my conversion, since people seem to have problems with SMP and meshes.

BACSE1p9D5c.7z 198.28 MB · 1 download

Changes since last time:

- Meshes, Textures, and BodySlide Stuff are from D4b. They're not SMP, but they're proven and work (which is the important thing)

- CowPelvis mutation will now work without SLIF (should auto-detect if present).

Do you recommend against using SLIF? I've been seeing your versions with CowPelvis using NIOverride instead, and I'm curious what the specific rationale is. In other words... should I not use SLIF lol?

6 hours ago, notfreenoteasy said:

1) It is on initial capture, not Riften.

2) It does not start milking

3) The machine seems fine and properly pulls up with prid command in console.

image.jpeg.2962c2ec4937efbcb0a67ae064ae83f4.jpeg

Since it doesn't start milking, it might be something to do with the milking script. It does the force feed but never starts milking the character.

Thanks for replying so quickly by the way. I appreciate it.

I decided to investigate the Paul route, and went to get a nose ring from him. the stand appears for a moment but when the gate opens, it despawns. This might be related to the issue I was having with the initial capture quest.

I also tried reinstalling the mod, nothing changed.

Before anyone mentions Zaz, I have Zaz animation pack v 8.0 cbbe. 

Edited by notfreenoteasy
Clarity

And a question for @botticelli: if I use the MME debug setting that counts produced milk as times milked, does that count for BAC as well? Also, does "incidental" milking such as milk leaking (which counts towards the total times milked in MME) count for BAC stages? I ask because I had to put my character through a milking machine to start the transformation, but I'm unsure if I absolutely have to use the milking machine to get stage changes.

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

BACSE1p9D5c.7z 198.28 MB · 1 download

Changes since last time:

So I got slavetats and I'm still missing my front half so I'm now going to try this fix by w234aew, by the way thanks for making a fix!

7 hours ago, notfreenoteasy said:

Since it doesn't start milking, it might be something to do with the milking script. It does the force feed but never starts milking the character.

Thanks for replying so quickly by the way. I appreciate it.

That is an MME issue. When you install MME, you need to enable ZaZ Milking Machines there in the installation dialogue There are three options "None", "Normal Milking", and "Sandbox". The 2nd and 3rd options should work either. The 3rd also lets npcs use those.

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:
2 hours ago, w234aew said:

Do you recommend against using SLIF? I've been seeing your versions with CowPelvis using NIOverride instead, and I'm curious what the specific rationale is. In other words... should I not use SLIF lol?

Originally, you couldn't do scaling in SE without SLIF, because almost every mod used node scaling (BeeingFemale, SL Hormones, etc.) which was rendered effectively nonfunctional with SE bodies (particularly early on with CBBE SE).

SLIF was needed as a go-between to make node-scaling based mods to use morph scaling, which required some math but was very effective. It also makes it possible to conglomerate all of the scaling actions into one mod/update cycle, which with node-based scaling is important.

However, with more mods incorporating intrinsic morph compatibility, the need for SLIF is significantly diminished, as all it's really doing at that point is governing the morph update times.

This could have appeal if you have a ton of mods that do scaling, or a mod that still relies on SLIF exclusively, but other than that, it's just adding unnecessary overhead to morph updates.

As a note, NiOverride already has a way of tracking morph updates (i.e. which morph changes belong to what mod), and a lot of the "scaling options" you'd find in SLIF are just options in skee64.ini (SE) or NiOverride.ini (LE) (i.e. additive, multiplicative, highest, etc.).

Additionally, while the SLIF support from the forums has been good, the author hasn't updated the included patches in years, which is very detrimental, particularly with mods that update regularly, and new modders who aren't familiar with the way scripts and mods interact.

An example: I wrote the SL Hormones patch to offer the native (NiOverride) Bodymorphs option, and helped implement the new SLIF scaling option.

There were so many people early on who installed the "Sexlab Hormones Patch" included with SLIF, not realizing it replaced the script that already knew how to interface with SLIF natively with a version of that script that was over 3 years (and like 10+ mod updates) out of date, breaking a lot of aspects of the mod.

TLDR: For experienced users, and certain super-heavy, carefully researched and constructed modded playthroughs with lots of scaling-based mods (particularly ones that don't have great SE support), SLIF is great. But for most people who don't read through full forum threads for patches, updates, and just want to hit "install" in MO2/Vortex/NMM, and don't have 20+ scaling mods and custom LE conversions, native bodymorphs are the way to a hastle-free install.

Edited by w234aew
4 minutes ago, Schizzo said:

So I got slavetats and I'm still missing my front half so I'm now going to try this fix by w234aew, by the way thanks for making a fix!

Maybe try re-generating both your body (i.e. 3BA, BHUNP, whatever you use) and the BAC bodyslide files (make sure you select which udders you want).

Also, make sure your mod manager didn't miss deleting any files from past "broken" versions (sometimes mod managers miss things, like a particular .nif or folder).

3 hours ago, Quentonis said:

So why is it some things are greyed out and cannot be toggled? like big nose ring or pregnancy % and so on? Am I missing a mod of some sort? to note I do have SLIF

Big nosering is open when you have tha small one but would rather like to have the big one. Pregnancy % is open when you have Imaginary Pregnancy mutation and the optional feature "Extra pregnancy belly" enabled and - if it's your character - have the option "also for the player" enabled.

1 hour ago, notfreenoteasy said:

I decided to investigate the Paul route, and went to get a nose ring from him. the stand appears for a moment but when the gate opens, it despawns. This might be related to the issue I was having with the initial capture quest.

see this post and this. Do sqv bac_blacksmith in the console, scroll up until you find the variables, fetch the ID for orgstock_var, then do ptid <id> in the console and then enable, then ask Paul aiagn.

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

if I use the MME debug setting that counts produced milk as times milked, does that count for BAC as well? Also, does "incidental" milking such as milk leaking (which counts towards the total times milked in MME) count for BAC stages? I ask because I had to put my character through a milking machine to start the transformation, but I'm unsure if I absolutely have to use the milking machine to get stage changes.

BAC reacts on MME's MilkQuest.MilkingStage ModEvent which triggers when a unit of milk is milked no matter how during the MilkingCycle. It does not trigger when milk leaks due to orgasm, but that's the only known gap.

3 hours ago, w234aew said:

What you probably don't get with this is the camera and base adjustment. At least in LE, extra pelvis size results in longer legs and the character gradually sinking into the ground which is one of the reasons I made that bac_camerpos script which tries to compensate for this and raise the character accordingly. The other reason is, that one of IPaul's punishments for showing up late is a podomegaly potion which makes your feet grow and that also needs camera compensation.

One point for SLIF is that there is an MCM page where you can see the list of morphs and do not have to wonder why the hell you just got that big ass.

Edited by botticelli
8 minutes ago, botticelli said:

podomegaly potion which makes your feet grow and

One thing i noticedr with these new potion's.  The breast size potion add's a minus value and makes them smaller.

Im also wondering with out wanting to sound like an ass, what was the intended effect with the pelvis option?  I set values to .5000 to test them out and wound up just being a pair of legs and ass with a tiny out prorotion top half

50 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Maybe try re-generating both your body (i.e. 3BA, BHUNP, whatever you use) and the BAC bodyslide files (make sure you select which udders you want).

Also, make sure your mod manager didn't miss deleting any files from past "broken" versions (sometimes mod managers miss things, like a particular .nif or folder).

Hey so I fixed my character missing their front half by using racemenu too load a preset but no matter what I cant get any cow changes, Is their a console command to just give myself max cow level? Cause Its just not going to happen normally And I just want the hooves and horns I can use slavetats to put fur on.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

One thing i noticedr with these new potion's.  The breast size potion add's a minus value and makes them smaller.

Are you on SE? Because in LE it works just fine. and I definitely do not add negative values. But: this uses SLIF and depending on the SLIF formula you set there, you might get this effect. Check the values in SLIF for mod BAC.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Im also wondering with out wanting to sound like an ass, what was the intended effect with the pelvis option?  I set values to .5000 to test them out and wound up just being a pair of legs and ass with a tiny out prorotion top half

The intended effect was *not* the maximum one. There should be a slow to moderate increase in pelvis size to motivate you to get this reduced again at some point like when it gets difficult to pick up things. The idea came to me seeing a vet stick his entire arm into the backside of a cow. Cattle also pack on meat. Normally these are separate types of cattle, those kept for milk and those kept for meat. In here we do it all in one.

Edited by botticelli
34 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

i use LE.  Is it mabye caused by drinking the potion instead of having it as a punishment?

No. The potions works on itself and doesn't bother how you got it. You seem to have Uneven Breasts 1 which mean the left breast is getting a +2.0 boost. Since the sign of this boost and the sign of the potion boost is the same, the result should be 0.01 for the right and 2.01 for the left breast. BAC does a ClampFloat around its value to force it between 0.00 and MaximumBoobSize fom MCM (default 5.0). So I assume this to be some weird setting in SLIF. If this had been bac, the left breast would also be below 0. Are you sure, you didn't change any SLIF settings like e. g. reverse scaling?

20220417142424_1.jpg

20220417142432_1.jpg

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

You seem to have Uneven Breasts 1

i have uneven dissabled, that was at lvl 1 transform and i drank the extra enlargement potion from bac.esp.  SLIF bodymorhps are all revese checked aswell, SGO, EggFactory MME,

PSQ. 

Is there maybe i have a conflict somewhere perhaps?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.22e6725a12f63b3dd447b6b2e0312966.png

2 hours ago, Schizzo said:

Uh botticelli is there a console command or debug tool I'm not seeing that will let me max stage cow transform or at least add hooves and horns cause I cant get normal progression to work at all.

there's a levelup potion. type help levelup in the console and it should show up. Normal progression works by getting milked through MME. Why doesn't that work in your installation?

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Is there maybe i have a conflict somewhere perhaps?

without uneven breats it's even more strage that those two values are different. Did you take that potion before or after Stage 1? Because it only works correctly on cows... See, I also have several other mods modifying the breasts (Beeing Female, Pearl Juice, MME). It looks like this:

Spoiler

image.png.9f19fd73714dafa9e13b3c1663f28bb6.png

Try deregistering BAC from SLIF?

Edited by botticelli
10 minutes ago, botticelli said:

there's a levelup potion. type help levelup in the console and it should show up. Normal progression works by getting milked through MME. Why doesn't that work in your installation?

Oh I used those and nothing happens just like trying to do it normally and as for why its not working I have no idea, people will comment on horns that aren't there. I'm just starting to think this mod will never work on my game.

22 hours ago, botticelli said:

Intro into Being A Cow ends right away with the assignment of the first Will of the Master quest. Technically the Will of the Master quest ends two game days after its end is shown to you. This is because of the time margin Paul sets you and the quest needs to wait for that update call.  [...]

The SET WAIT TIME TO ZERO on the debug page really is for testing purposes only. Depending on what you intended to do,  [...]

If you want Will of the Master to spawn more frequently, set the quest frequency in days on the settings page. Mind, that this will only kick in after the next regular Will of the Master. Do not set this below 3 days, or you'll have that double quest spawn relatively often

I see. Actually I wanted to try some of the Will of the Master quests.

I understand that best is to finish one WotM quest, then wait/sleep at least two ingame days. Will then try the "Reduce wait time by 12h" switch and check if I get one or two new quests.

Thanks again for the detailed explaination and advise.

11 hours ago, botticelli said:

What you probably don't get with this is the camera and base adjustment. At least in LE, extra pelvis size results in longer legs and the character gradually sinking into the ground which is one of the reasons I made that bac_camerpos script which tries to compensate for this and raise the character accordingly. The other reason is, that one of IPaul's punishments for showing up late is a podomegaly potion which makes your feet grow and that also needs camera compensation.

One point for SLIF is that there is an MCM page where you can see the list of morphs and do not have to wonder why the hell you just got that big ass.

Yeah I didn't mess with any of the CameraPos things, but it's not needed with Morphs.

I changed it to use pelvis-area-specific SE morphs (I think I included the source in the BSA, but LMK if you want to see it).

The morphs used are:

Spoiler
"LegSpread_v2"
"Labiaspread"
"LabiaBulgogi_v2"
"Vaginasize"
"VaginaHole"
"CrotchGap"

By using these SE morphs, pelvis widening happens without the character scaling up/down. The CameraPos is still in the code, and should still work for Podomegaly (if that part works at all in SE, I haven't tested it yet), but using it during the morph-based pelvis scaling isn't necessary.

BTW, thank for the tip about sqv with the blacksmith quest; turns out when I do that, the quest works perfectly!

Makes me wonder why it was having problems to begin with; maybe it wasn't properly initializing those stage's quest variables?