36 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

I do not believe I noticed it say such, mostly just the usual updating BAC actors type thing I can do make an absolute double check 100% certainty if need be but im pretty certain that no that message did not appear

Well if that didn't appear, maybe some other messages like

• BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot actor:...
  • BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot NodeCount:...
  • BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot PartName:...

and especially

• BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot Found free node:...
    or
  • BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot No free node not found for...

did appear?

1 hour ago, botticelli said:
3 hours ago, TheDuke99 said:

Cow's Tears quest and conflict with Defeat mods (?)

That has been an issue ever since. I cannot prepare my script for any possible mod that comes around and may conflict with this. I do not have Naked Defeat but the old Defeat and I turn that off for that scene. As for the capture scene: You can set the hit margin in MCM to a high enough value (like 80%) to have the scene kick in relatively early. The check is done only every 2 seconds, so you need to be patient and resilient).

Thanks a lot for the recommendation.  I set the value to 80% and indeed that let me progress the quest as intended.

46 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Well if that didn't appear, maybe some other messages like

• BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot actor:...
  • BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot NodeCount:...
  • BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot PartName:...

and especially

• BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot Found free node:...
    or
  • BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot No free node not found for...

did appear?

So much information is going through the console that I have no idea but in my trying to observe it I dont believe I saw anything like such :( I feel so annoying right now and am so very sorry for it

Though it looks like some did pop up but it keeps saying no free node found?

Edited by Quentonis
2 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

So much information is going through the console that I have no idea but in my trying to observe it I dont believe I saw anything like such :( I feel so annoying right now and am so very sorry for it

you can use PageUp and PageDown keys in the console to scroll...

41 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

Alright sorry never knew that, okay so all that stuff is popping up but its noting zero nodes and no free slot for the node/part

ah ha! So either you are on Skyrim SE and not LE, or the nioverride.ini is in the wrong place. You're sure it's in data\SKSE\plugins? If you are on SE, you would need to change skee64.ini instead. Do you have SlaveTats mod installed by chance? Can you add those tats there?

41 minutes ago, botticelli said:

...and you did the bodyslide gig? or isit a conversion issue? Because there was no change in the nifs...

okie i'm re-conversion again and anything back to normal hope Head Cow transform don't give me CTD ?

Edited by evilbom
1 hour ago, evilbom said:

i jump D3 to D5 and....... hm......  not sure what mod cause this

Leg Hooves me and my followers

Reveal hidden contents

20220416010739_1.jpg.61954805d294c84ffe914f1e48869f11.jpg20220416011640_1.jpg.e718f17d024ebb72c9d14b92cd654432.jpg

same issue here. upgraded from D4 to D5 SE (the GoogleDrive DL from the files section), rebuilt all bac* items in Bodyslide.
on cow stage 8 or 9 when the stretched feet and then hooves appear, I see gaps between legs and feet and the screen starts flickering.

Spoiler

2065323022_ScreenShot949GapsLegsFeet.jpg.f09ab38bc874535dd164b5073a6bb325.jpg

Edited by TheDuke99
13 minutes ago, TheDuke99 said:

same issue here. upgraded from D4 to D5 SE (the GoogleDrive DL from the files section), rebuilt all bac* items in Bodyslide.
on cow stage 8 or 9 when the stretched feet and then hooves appear, I see gaps between legs and feet and the screen starts flickering.

Reveal hidden contents

2065323022_ScreenShot949GapsLegsFeet.jpg.f09ab38bc874535dd164b5073a6bb325.jpg

okay i fix it  re-conversion anything again look like i miss click some part
https://www.mediafire.com/file/11nnpsexwx2mu2l/bac_alternate_1.9D5_SE.7z/file  <<<< Trial Account Link will dead in 14day
Note :: Some followers mod will get CTD on Cow Head Transform  [weird LOL]

Edited by evilbom
32 minutes ago, evilbom said:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/11nnpsexwx2mu2l/bac_alternate_1.9D5_SE.7z/file  <<<< Trial Account Link will dead in 14day
Note :: Some followers mod will get CTD on Cow Head Transform  [weird LOL]

Might it be because the followers are using custom head meshes? just my two cents because i recall something similar happening to me when mods were trying to alter an npc face in anyway.

On 4/14/2022 at 10:30 PM, botticelli said:

Looks like missing tats. check data\Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\bac.

the bac tats not missing, maybe the problem is because i change nioverride.ini value :

[General]
iScaleMode=1
iBodyMorphMode=1

after i change back to default my character back to normal.

18 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Might it be because the followers are using custom head meshes? just my two cents because i recall something similar happening to me when mods were trying to alter an npc face in anyway.

Well that must be an SE issue. I pretty much tried this on several npc with prefab faces and head meshes and it worked. See, I just swap the face Headpart with BAC's and keep the old one safe in case it's needed (full update or deregister as MilkMaid).

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

ah ha! So either you are on Skyrim SE and not LE, or the nioverride.ini is in the wrong place. You're sure it's in data\SKSE\plugins? If you are on SE, you would need to change skee64.ini instead. Do you have SlaveTats mod installed by chance? Can you add those tats there?

I am just using the base regular skyrim, and the nioverride is definitely where it is supposed to be, I do have slavetats installed but no idea which set of slavetats I would need for the mod

1 hour ago, evilbom said:

Thanks a lot @botticelli and @evilbom for the quick comments and updates!
The NEW upload of D5 SE actually fixed my issue with the gaps between legs and hooves and the flickering!

A side note on HDT SMP tail for SE:
Since the NEW D5 SE from evilbom didn't include the HDT SMP tail I installed the optional "BAC SE tail HDT-SMP.7z" from the files section to see what it looks like.  On 1st glance the tail looked good, it did actually move and so on...

But then I saw the SMP tail weirdly affecting the SMP boobs physics and made the boobs move and twitch randomly. Strange and unalluring...  So I uninstalled the HDT SMP tail right away.
(I use 3BA body with "Faster HDT-SMP" for boobs and CBPC for all other body physics.)

Any idea what this weird SMP tail/boobs interaction comes from?
If it's not just me who has this issue and/or if it's hard to resolve, I'd prefer that you keep the HDT SMP tail as a separate optional download, instead of including it in the regular SE package.

58 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Well that must be an SE issue. I pretty much tried this on several npc with prefab faces and head meshes and it worked. See, I just swap the face Headpart with BAC's and keep the old one safe in case it's needed (full update or deregister as MilkMaid).

i hardly find that to be the case since SE is basically Skyrim running in 64bit with enhanced features and better ai, What likely happened is they converted the head meshes wrong because i seen other people here post about the head morphs causing ctd's for them on SSE and i never had that problem yet.

Edited by LinksSword
19 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i hardly find that to be the case since SE is basically Skyrim running in 64bit with enhanced features and better ai, What likely happened is they converted the head meshes wrong because i seen other people here post about the head morphs causing ctd's for them on SSE and i never had that problem yet.

i have some followers mod with cow head in D3 version but..... not test in D5 yet
in D5 CTD i test on another followers mod not the same one use in D3

and most my followers mod is Default version that make me feel weird they got CTD LOL

On 4/14/2022 at 9:09 PM, botticelli said:

I can split off the Tats but then you'll still have ~70MB for the script changes. It wouldn't have done you any good with the 1.9D4 though, since I also added some tats for the new quest. skyrimfet did that back with the old mod and then had tons of people in the forum who had only downloaded the main file and wondered why the fur wasn't appearing.

The furniture comes with ZaZ 8.0+ in LE. I do not know the correct ZaZ version for SE. But if you have ZaZ installed, you may check some things at that point when the furniture fails to appear:

• fire up the console and type sqv bac_blacksmith, then scroll a little up
  • there should be quest variables named stocks, stockVert, chair, and bitchLession [sic]
  • if those variables point to different IDs, the mod has at least found something
  • take the id of the chair variable and type prid <id> and then enable
  • if something appears, try talking to Paul again
  • if that fails, try loading a previous save, enable the chair before talikng to Paul and then do the dialogue

Sorry to bother you again but in the consol it says ( Compiled Script not saved! ) when I try the command you sayed with the ID and yes ZAZ 8.0+ is correctly installed.

12 hours ago, botticelli said:

When the milking scene with Paul starts, there should also be a quest "Intro into being a cow" starting. It does so in LE. Not sure, what's keeping it in AE

This is still not working for me after upgrading & restarting the mod. The quest "Intro into being a cow" is not starting!

Today I upgraded from D4b to D5 (NEW D5 SE conversion from evilbom, I'm on AE) and I reverted to a clean save and restarted the whole mod and quest series from scratch.

After the auction, Paul payed 20k, ported back at Whiterun Stables...
Dialog "You saved me..." starts. After that conversation the "Cow's Tears" quest ends and at the same time the Paul milking animation scene starts (anim "3jiou Breastfeeding Straight" in my case).  But no Follow-Up quest starts!  Paul has no BAC related dialog options except "Hi Paul!" when I talk to him after this anim scene.

Hint (not sure if this is related to the above mentioned issue):
At this point (cow lvl 27) the "Hammerheart" quest is still in the journal with sole remaining entry "Visit Paul to change equip on your cow body".  But when I talk to him "Hi Paul!" he replies "Oh, it's you. Do you need something?".  Then the dialog ends, nothing more happens.  But the dialog should continue and Paul should ask about Feet / Head / Hands...

This loose end (Hammerheart "Hi Paul!" -> "Oh, it's you..." and then nothing more):  this issue happened to me repeatidely in my today test run.  1st occured when I reached cow lvl 14 / full hooves.  I talked to Paul "Hi Paul!" to get the horseshoes, but the dialog didn't advanced (should be -> go to stall, sit in the ZAZ restraint, get the horseshoes...). 2nd later I tried again (with same issue, dialog broke up). And a 3rd time as mentioned above after "Cow's Tears" ended.

Please help. I'm so excited to see what comes next!  Happy Easter!

Hey is anyone else having the problem in special edition where no fur, horns, or hooves are appearing on the player character? I already changed skee64.ini to what it says to do on the main page for SE so I'm a little baffled. The weight changes happen but nothing else and I'm a little saddened cause I really like cowgirls.