Next big game for (sex) modding?

On 2/23/2022 at 9:27 PM, Popo07 said:

I highly doubt BG3 will garner even a fraction of the modding scene that Skyrim has, not to knock on BG3. BG3 just doesnt look like it has the modding potential. Early access should not be a limiting factor for modding. When modders want to mod a game they will regardless of game completion, and for as long as its been out in early access it doesnt have nearly any mods that would make it LL worthy.

One can only hope, regardless. ?

On 2/25/2022 at 3:02 AM, Storms of Superior said:

Thrall Wars, Restrictive Exiles, Devious Desires, Slavermod. There are likely more, but those are the kingpin ones, and they are best used on a server with other players.

ooh now I'm intrigued, any server recommendations or guides on where to start?

I heard Todd is a big fan of billy animations so he will surely try to make Starfield animatable, lol.

But seriously, in my corrupt mind I have wondered if the artists maybe added the lovecraft creatures knowing full well they would be used for sex animations and that's why they picked em.

The next one that brings back true, in-depth rpg mechanics that let the player customize their character as much as possible in so much more than just appearance in a well crafted, expansive world full of new, interesting ideas, characters, creatures with a compelling main plot that doesn't shove itself in the players face at every turn and plenty of equally interesting side quests, items and such to craft, collect and explore. trade. steal, destroy, whatever. Dare to make that game I say and the sex mods will fully compliment an already fantastic game experience. :cool:

Todd asked "What's the difference between playing an Orc and a Dunmer in Skyrim?". None, Todd..... none.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
On 2/24/2022 at 3:25 AM, Uthan The Perverse said:

I think Kenshi has some potential in this regard.

Maybe if kenshi 2 ever actually happens, and it gets more attention than the original, but otherwise I doubt that potential will ever be realized. Kenshi is a pretty niche game.

1 hour ago, ugrena said:

Maybe if kenshi 2 ever actually happens, and it gets more attention than the original, but otherwise I doubt that potential will ever be realized. Kenshi is a pretty niche game.

I heard that the reason there are not alot of mods for Kenshi was the the developer locked the gameplay systems with the source code making it impossible or very hard to change or add to the gameplay mechanics.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:39 PM, HentaiGnome said:
On 2/22/2022 at 9:00 PM, EnragedBard said:

I'm wondering of there's a community for Cyberpunk. That game could be really cool... with robot sex!

Unless they provide 3rd person POV either officially or via a mod (that actually works) I'm not keeping my hopes up.

The lack of 3P is one of the main reasons I quit playing Cyberpunk. Reminds me of Eve online- I spent hours perfecting my avatar, never to see her again in the game. WTF?

On 2/24/2022 at 8:02 PM, Storms of Superior said:

Thrall Wars, Restrictive Exiles, Devious Desires, Slavermod. There are likely more, but those are the kingpin ones, and they are best used on a server with other players.

All of them, based on their names, seem to be about slavery and/or rape/bondage. Are there no consensual sex mods outside of Skyrim and FO modding?

44 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

All of them, based on their names, seem to be about slavery and/or rape/bondage. Are there no consensual sex mods outside of Skyrim and FO modding?

Im assuming most sex mods are made for the "Kink" factor. If I want IRL I'll just go outside. ?

15 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

The next one that brings back true, in-depth rpg mechanics that let the player customize their character as much as possible in so much more than just appearance in a well crafted, expansive world full of new, interesting ideas, characters, creatures with a compelling main plot that doesn't shove itself in the players face at every turn and plenty of equally interesting side quests, items and such to craft, collect and explore. trade. steal, destroy, whatever. Dare to make that game I say and the sex mods will fully compliment an already fantastic game experience. :cool:

Todd asked "What's the difference between playing an Orc and a Dunmer in Skyrim?". None, Todd..... none.

?

That, very greatly much explicitly exactly just that.

Cherry on top would be if there already is sexual content and I don't mean some cutscenes with barely any flavour or boobs physics but rather some real erotic content. Then sexual content creators would have a basis or something, which I think would be helpful but correct me if I'm wrong.

Doubt that would be a thing though, the great many are too afraid of what they conceal within the obscure confines far between their legs.

8 hours ago, Idyll said:

Doubt that would be a thing though, the great many are too afraid of what they conceal within the obscure confines far between their legs.

Agree. But a few indies are striving to make just such a game. In the meantime, we have to settle for ES/FO since they are easiest to mod. If/when the Beyond Skyrim teams ever get finished, we will have an entire continent to mod in. I have a feeling that Starfield is going to be mostly uninspired, hot garbage due to the company's KISS principle. Loosely translated it basically means they're going to put as little imagination and effort into their games as they can safely get away with and still call it a AAA game. I swear.. if they could just stamp this shit out anymore, they would. :smirk:

Edited by KoolHndLuke
26 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Agree. But a few indies are striving to make just such a game. In the meantime, we have to settle for ES/FO since they are easiest to mod. If/when the Beyond Skyrim teams ever get finished, we will have an entire continent to mod in. I have a feeling that Starfield is going to be mostly uninspired, hot garbage due to the company's KISS principle. Loosely translated it basically means they're going to put as little imagination and effort into their games as they can safely get away with and still call it a AAA game. I swear.. if they could just stamp this shit out anymore, they would. 

At this point has Bethesda even said Starfield was going to be moddable?

1 hour ago, Popo07 said:

At this point has Bethesda even said Starfield was going to be moddable?

They've said so I'm pretty sure. But what that's actually going to be is anyone's guess. I don't think It will be much like what we've had for $kyrim or FO$. Then again, CC might be earning them a pretty penny and they'll actually make their modding tools better. The modding community has outdone them in literally every regard to this point and it'd be stupid of them to not take advantage.

Edited by KoolHndLuke

We may be rather ungrateful for what Skyrim ended up being, a buggy, shallow base experience, but we also forget it is extremely moddable, much more so than most if not all other games on the market right now. It's basically an open sandbox the modders have been able to open so far they can even fix source code issues on the game.

With that in mind it will likely need an open world and indepth character customization with just enough interesting things to do, 3rd person will greatly help. But it will also need an engine that is really friendly to mod and that's where most devs put the roadblock unfortunately.

Hopefully StarField can pull out some of the stuff FO4 did in regards to meshes, animation and world building so it can become the next safe haven for modders.

I wish there'd be more developers with the flame of love for making games which actually acted on it, big names almost always restrain their devs when it comes to making the game something amazing and not just minimum affordable wages for the sake of maximized profit for the big wigs.

I feel like nowadays they're throwing more money at ads than the game itself, oiling thomas the hype train and all that.

Edited by Idyll
7 hours ago, The Man of Steel said:

Don't forget Sims 4! Probably my all-time favorite game, hopefully Starfield will tie it for 1st place, lol

I have Sims 3 and got bored with it before really doing much- I spent over 5 hours trying to make a character anywhere near as cute and sexy as my Skyrim characters, and failed- it just can't be done. Is Sims 4 that much better than Sims 3?

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have Sims 3 and got bored with it before really doing much- I spent over 5 hours trying to make a character anywhere near as cute and sexy as my Skyrim characters, and failed- it just can't be done. Is Sims 4 that much better than Sims 3?

I share this wonder.

12 minutes ago, KainsChylde said:

I've got high hopes for Starfield and getting to live out my Captain Kirk fantasy. Fuck at least one of every race.

Same, though it'd rather be "be fucked by at least one of every race".

Imagine SpaceBDSM... ?

It'd take quite the expertise to do zeegee wax drips.