explain how to manage all those over powered enemies.

Without any help from Dibella and just on your own it's difficult.

Invisible werewolves following you, invisible Seeker tear your armor off, invincible hostiles.

On the other hand you got the best weapons, like Succubus bow. Makes you rape the hostile which dies after that.

Dibella's skin, gives you the time to escape.

Filter of fear, brew this one, it helps.

Dibella's survival spell, heal 3 times a day.

Faerie follower (actually not a follower but she will follow you and fight nearby hostile in her own way)

Last ressort, DIbella itself as Dibella's aid. You can call her, once a day in addition the her perk. Do not try to call her more than once a day,

it may have a not so good side effect.

Not everything is suitable for every opponent, as some tear of your amor, might take to long to bring them down to the percentage where Succubus engage,

potion is useless on ranged attacks against you.

(If you still struggle, get the uber weapon, God of Love bow, extra mod. Nothing will resist this effect)

To avoid deadly spells on harvesting, set first value to 0, random effects for all plants incl. mushroom

I build this mod around my setup and I started harvesting around level 8. My followers do harvesting, too.

I play with wildcat set to legendary with even more tweaked damage. Usually I die by one hit and need 10 to 20 hits to bring the hostile down.

However, I always have at least one follower to get the time to escape.

((My setting are first of all block, second sneak, 3rd speech. Almost nothing on weapon and bow, 

I kill most of enemies via defeat (exhausted or knocked out with defeat kill command)))

So followers trigger sometimes the effect. Spells hit the followers, but werewolves e.g. follow the player (invisible, after a while they might attack)

Be aware of this danger, be prepared, have a e.g. a potion of fear ready.

It's dangerous, difficult but managable, choose always the proper solution for different opponents.

The goal is, find all this gear and spells to make harvesting safe again (or additemmenu)

Be aware, not everything will be what it seems to be. E.g., the huge gold purse, lots of coins, but there is a chance you loose all your coins.

Edited by Tlam99
  • 2 weeks later...

Found an issue 

If you have SOS full installed and a mod distributing pubes via SOS and your follower has a pube assigned.....

BEFORE you give her the amulet of vampire lord, go into SOS menue and assign NO PUBE !

Males and schlongs everything is ok, must be in one of the 2 pube mods I have installed.

Need some time to check it out.

Update:

strongly recommend updating to V9.55 (avoid issues with SOS on female)

if you use SOS full, there is a patch for a set of male amulet and spell

Edited by Tlam99

somehow my edits disappear always.

So I put it here, too.

What's New in Version Harvesting Adventures V9.62

Released Just now

V9.62

tweaks like set the price for potions to a reasonable value (was 100k gold before ?), magic effect of Dibella poison tweaked.

fixed some minor glitches.

New

added animation if you give the poison apple ( SnowWhiteApple) to a NPC, provided that:

Actor is not sitting, Actor does not play an idle, Actor is not running a high priority AI task, like guards. This blocks the apple eating idle.

If a NPC is standing it should always work.

It's a vanilla idle and I attached an apple mesh to it.

You need this to give an apple to a NPC:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24127

Edited by Tlam99
  • 3 weeks later...

Fun mod, though I think Dibella's aid tended to be a bit overpowered for my run. I was attempting to test some mods like Baka Defeat and such and it seemed like everytime I got knocked down a couple times, Dibella's aid would pop up and wipe everyone in the vicinity while insulting me with "Hey troll bait!" taunts.  Maybe my save got bugged and Dibella became overprotective of me. Gods have favorites, right?   

It'd been a while since I'd added this mod so I'd forgotten which one had the Dibella's aid feature. I had to pore through SSEdit for ages till I found it. 

2 hours ago, lavatube said:

Dibella's aid tended

You can remove this ability by reading the book a second time.

PS: use the spell call Dibella's assistent. A little faerie with her own combat stioe.

She will acompany you for a couple of minutes and do her own thing, similar to Dibella's aid.

She uses the estrus dwemer and estrus chaurus spells among others.

Edited by Tlam99
52 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

mining ore as

Maybe

Like you hit a chamber with poison gas or triggered loose rocks falling on you, hit a chaurus nest.

Tend to make this separate as addon as the main mod is quite nested already.

Little addon

Needs TDF prostitution and harvesting adventures as master.

It is NOT recommended to use this dancing in a tavern !

PS:

If you got SOS full installed, use the patch SOS faction check.

If not, there might be an issue, if you have a pube mod via SOS installed when a follower is using the Vampire transformation amulet .

The patch prevents tranformation, if the follower got a pube via SOS. Difficult to fix otherwise, as there are many of this pube mods around.

Edited by Tlam99
On 10/2/2022 at 6:47 PM, alain31 said:

Hello,
I use your mod with all the requirements.
On a new game the mod is well loaded in the mcm with the image but i have no option to configure the mod, i only have the image.
How to solve this problem?
thank you.

I have the same problem. MCM isn't showing anything.