Bugfix V8.6

wearer of amulet transfering into vampire lord during fight did not revert form if entering bleedout.

Cast spell on hostile NPC to transfer them into vampire lord will revert them back to their human form after effect runs out.

Quite interesting fights between 2 vampire lords, as they use the perks.

Give your follower the amulet and cast spell on hostile (human) npc

added amulet werewolf and spell tome transfer NPC into werewolf.

MCM 2 new sliders setting time transfered (Amulet, Spell).

Aela's mirror added

Elisif mirrors will carry Spelltomes "call Dibella" and Call "Dibella's Assistant" (a little Faerie)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

I don't use AE.

Try it, however, install at least the AE version of MCM helper.

I somehow was forced to update last weekend (think steam forced it when I opened steam for another game I had heard about) and tested a few mods yesterday including this one and this mod does work with AE.

32 minutes ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

ussep requirement

Will remove it tomorrow. on a version.

But it is not tested. Removing masters on a mod midgame might corrupt the save.

Saretti farm nirnroots got modified by ussep for example.

Edited by Tlam99
11 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

to have a patch

Try version V9.5.1 no USSEP depency. Not tested, however, I just removed Sarethi farm Nirn from the effects.

Forgot to mention,

both versions V9.5.1 got a new shout.

It applies the defeat knockout on the player for 10s. (obviously, it needs defeat installed to work, without the shout just does not work)

In some stuck defeat or other animation this will help to free the player.

Now there are 2 player debug shouts. I works in lots of cases.

However, if for some reason the mouse disconnects,

like in animations provide no coordinates and no cell record (the center of cell does not work), ones nees still reload before.

Anyway, it works on lots of cases.

Edited by Tlam99
  • 2 weeks later...

So I tried this and it works fine for the most part. You grab something, and something may happen.
However, yesterday I experienced an issue where rather than instant effects happening, the mod would spawn a golden little statue, a pink vase or a barrel after using it for a little while.
These objects would break after sometime, which is when they did the actually intended effect. (Small explosion and so on) This delay would be a good 10 seconds.

The mod wasn't working as intended at this point, however I decided to continue grabbing more things to test things out and unfortunately I suddenly got a pink-ish explosion that would be stuck in an endless loop that blew everything away near its path.
Unfortunately I had to reload an older save to get rid of the endless loop.

Aside from that, I do like the mod. However I would like to suggest that the mod configurations in MCM should be made a little bit more clear as to what they do. I'd also like it if it were possible to turn off certain effects (E.g. the explosion effect, or the shock effect, poison effect and so on) , filter creatures that it could spawn etc

Screenshot 2022-08-21 133153.png