Encountered a problem with devious devices. Not sure what event it was, but harvested a flower, there was an explosion, I was stripped naked (except for the Toy from Toys and Love) then a jar (I think it was a jar.. or jug like thing) appeared, then another explosion and I think it was a golden statue of Dibella. However it stopped the Gag and arm and leg Cuffs I was wearing from working at all. Still equipped in inventory, but did not appear on my PC and I could remove and put them back on with no effect or the usual msg from Devious. Was bad because I use Devious Followers and I was supposed to be wearing them for a deal so my follower fined me. Had to add new ones from the DF MCM.

Also having an issue with the Thief! events where animals steal some of your clothes and run away. I could not kill it.. or even seem to damage it. I am only level 15 atm so I was wondering if they appear at a set level that is simply way too high for me to kill?

(this one was a Snow Fox) Even my somewhat powerful follower seemed unable to damage it. Ended up having to kill it with console command. Could you make them leveled? As they are hard to catch (especially being barefoot with mods that slow you down if your barefoot) being not too hard to kill would not be too bad.

Otherwise this is an interesting mod!

1 hour ago, feralbyte said:

topped the Gag and arm and leg Cuffs I was wearing from working at all

What's the slot number of this devices.

For the prey, I will check the difficulty.

Sorry different timezone so I not long ago got up and wasn't expecting such a quick response. Fairly sure that should stop it messing with DD's. Mostly uses 41, and 44 up. I'll do some more testing with 7.2 little later and let you know.

Thank you!

Sadly I did forget about Gloves, Boots and some head gear from DD. They still use the normal slots and break. Still is equipped in the inventory, but the scripts attached to it are broken. Bikini Armors is a problem mod as well. That mod uses, well, most of the slots to equip the multiple items. So as a result of not stripping above 39 a lot of the bikini armors are not being removed. A common problem with stripping from other mods too and DD often removes certain Bikini items to equip devices as they use the same slot. As far as I know stripping by slots there is no way to fix that. I am fairly sure sexlab stripping will remove any bikini armors (that you have told it to in the Timers & Stripping section) but will not remove things like Devious Devices. Not certain exactly how it does that, but I think it has some interaction with keywords or maybe it strips using a different command. Don't know if this is fixable or not.

Also is "Your nakedness attracts a slimy creature" from your mod or have I discovered something from another mod I didn't know about? That one does still strip everything and break any DD's equipped. Toys seems to have it's own special re-equip function which seems unbreakable by anything.

The thief! event, the mobs are easier to kill now, more fitting to current level it seems, but instead of running away they seem to be hostile and attack. Just saw it fixed. Your too quick! love it.

Also noticed some issues being sent into bleedout from either spells or mobs spawned by this mod. Does your mod disable player controls in anyway or do something with player in bleedout? I do have the book that gives the prevent death toggled on, don't know if that is relevant or not. If not its likely being caused from my own current build... or the Naked Defeat mod I am using. I have some things working together that probably shouldn't. So this is possibly entirely my fault and not a bug.

Did you know you can test this by simply clicking the same plant over and over? Even if it has been harvested once you can still click it multiple times again and trigger something. I believe this is a bug in how Skyrim handles things and not your mod as other mods have this issue also. It does not bring up an interaction display on screen, but if you know where you would click on a plant you can just keep clicking it. ? Just something I noticed.

Not expecting you to immediately fix things, just making notes of things I have noticed. Thanks!

Edited by feralbyte

DD uses keywords.

I will try to import those and check.

Not so straight forward to do this without using it as master.

Bikini armor was the reason I unequiped those slots.

The attract slimy is from this mod, a script I forgot to change.

Bleedout and controls, no. Do not touch those.

This is done by a defeat mod.

The perk from the book gives a full healing 3 times. 

This prevents to be sent into bleedout.

The debug spell sends an enable plqyer controls, not disable.

On checking bleedout mechanics  I realised, restore AV does not always trigger the exit. (probably strongly depends on setup, interefering mods)

Only a real healing spell or trinking a potion works (almost) always. For this reason I use a healspell and not restore AV in the debug.

6 hours ago, feralbyte said:

any DD's equipped

checked if something can be done.

ZAZ would be ok to prevent unequip.

DD is not feasible without a patch.

Let me explain.

ZAZ uses a keyword for every device PLUS a common keyword for all devices.

One check per item and leave it equiped.

DD uses for every device it's own keyword as ZAZ, BUT no common keyword !

Checking this I need to do hundreds of checks, or at least all devices checked for the bodyslot in question plus import lot's of keywords.

A patch assigning a common keyword to all devices would make it feasible like ZAZ.

To overcome this problem the better way would be an approach from DD, assign a common keyword to all devices. Not a big deal.

So I decided to make a release to unequip the defined slots incl. bikini again, probably not the best for you.

The message "burns to ashes" is from a specific undress. Here I need to unequip slot 61, because the web (ZAZ web) uses slot 61.

I will test V7.3 now and upload it

Yeah I was fairly sure I have something bugging up my Naked Defeat.. It mostly seemed to happen with interactions with your mod but I thought it was just a coincidence. Noticed if I can interact with my inventory doing something like removing a DD seems to fix it. Probably drinking a potion too.. have to try that. Thanks for the info.

Yeah I was worried it would be something like that. I tried some poking around with DD at one time but my Creation Kit is being extremely difficult so I gave up. Maybe one day I'll have a burst of determination....

That's fine. Better to have your mod working as intended, it's not the only mod that does break DD's there are several (including Sky UI), and there are ways around it breaking DD's anyway. Just re-add them quickly using another mod and it's all fixed.

I'll consider it a feature! Now I have to be careful I still have my DD's on or I get in trouble. hehe. Haven't actually tried yet, but pretty sure I can still sell them broken or not.

I made a comment in DD about toys seeming impervious to this sort of unequipping.. hoping maybe at some point they MIGHT be able to incorporate something similar to Toys. Sadly I have a feeling it would mean needing to completely change how DD works and probably break all the mods that require it in the process.. ?

Nice work. Am impressed. Thank you!

2 hours ago, feralbyte said:

to completely change how DD works

Not really, just another single keyword attached to all devices, like ZAZ does it.

Btw, Zaz reequips the devices, tested it.

Will revert to unequip the bikini stuff and add another feature. Spawn npc, creatures will rape you with a chance (random setting)

Test it right now. Will need succubus ritual, not as master but to hook into SL.

Thats annoyingly simple... and difficult at the same time. I hadn't tested any Zaz stuff.. oddly enough I have a few mods that require zaz but very rarely actually use zaz items. Good to know tho!

Sounds like fun! Have a mod do something similar.. only problem is some random mob shows up and tries to kill me because I didn't notice it before I harvested. Don't suppose you could counter that for the duration of the sex scene with some sort of calm spell/cloak could you? Is that way more annoying/difficult to do than it sounds?

Although I suppose I could just stop being so impatient and actually check my surroundings before doing dangerous stuff... like picking flowers. lol.

1 hour ago, feralbyte said:

being so

It works so far, on followers. Need to change the script a little bit. Not a big deal, but I cannot compile as soon as SL is involved.

Always same single error. No idea why. So I always need to ask @Pamatronic to help me out and compile it.

Strange thing, he can always compile it without a problem.

This is really annoying because I cannot even test it quickly.

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

always happy to help...

Ty again for your help compiling. Still cannot compile if SL is involved. Used external compiler, reinstalled SL, better, used the scripts, same error with this cell message.

The scripts works and I released a new version. which integrates now SL. Guess I need a complete clean install only SL and depencies, or the SkyUI source from gifthub

is faulty.

That is actually one of the reasons I stopped trying with CK... could not find a solution or figure out why some people can get it working and I could not. Just constant errors acting like I don't have source files.. which I did.

Just wanted to check.. what is SL anf ? Mentioned you need for arousal features for V8.0

wait... that was just a small typo wasn't it... that's "SL and for chaurus"... that took me an embarrassingly long time to work out.. sorry.. and that's why I should have my second coffee before making comments.

Edited by feralbyte