@Tlam99  Since you switched to controlling the probabilities through this mod's MCM, all of the plants and eggs have become much more responsive to our settings.  Was in a certain area in Chanterelle, known to have a large quantity of Nirn.  Turned up Nirn Probability to 100%, and proceeded to harvest while standing in the water... slowly, very slowly as I was tangled up after every harvest.  Not something advisable on a normal playthrough, but for test purposes it was perfect.  After the Nirn tentacles had their way with my nature girl, enjoyed how she was dumped face down, nude, and exhausted, in knee deep water (in the final tentacle sex stage).  Opened up many secondary attacks from other creatures in the area (via other mods).  On many such encounters, I rapidly had my own *reverse zoo*, you know, one where the creatures get in line to "see" the humans, lol.  Synergy attacks!  Awesome side affect, and makes this a must have mod in all my profiles, as I highly value cause and effect chains, as they make Skyrim anything but boring, which by default, the Skyrim wilderness has always been bland, and mind-numbingly boring.  

Keep up the good work!

{ Example: nothing like standing knee deep in water harvesting some Nirn, when a tentacle attack unfolds!  As it finally ends, we get dropped face down in the water, exhausted.  OMG! Is that a school of slaughterfish headed straight for me?  Oh noes!  No, no, oh YES!  ~Got drilled by the whole school of ugly, teethy fish~ lol, yay for synergy!  I think... }

Enjoying where you are headed with your mod!  Great work, +1, kudos, tally ho, and does anybody know where I left my pants after that last tentacle attack? 

PS  running both the dwemer and spider addons with no apparent conflict or warning from Mod Organizer 2 about either being an older, incompatible mod.  I also run the NetImmerse Scale Patches on both addons.  Seeing no ugly side effects or mod conflicts, and my nature girl has been screwed, glued, and tattooed by every conceivable trap, many times over. 

From a recent Harvesting Anonymous meeting (HA!):  "Hi!  My name is Celestia, and I'm a harvesting junkie.  I just love to pick flowers *blushes*"  "Hi Celestia! We love picking flowers too!  It's so exhilarating!  Don't you just love it when they shake us wildly like a good martini?"  "Hi Celestia!  I met my new husband, Mister Big Bad Wolf, by picking blue mountain flowers.  I liked the red and purple ones too, but the blue ones are the ones that really rung my bell!"  BONG!

PSS  I also disable the .esp for Estrus for Skyrim, using only the assets from that mod to feed into EC+.  Have never seen a single bug, or fault, using this setup for EC+.  And I've used it for years now, on both Legendary and SE.  I had a wild nature woman on LE, who used Untamed, EC+, Moonlight Tales, et al, and was a pack breeder.  She spent more time being pregnant and birthing, than actually playing the game.  { if you sex the little critters from the eggs, they become full-sized estrus mobs, lol.  My advise?  Do not lay eggs in the open world, as each hatches a new mob, and eventually the added resource load on your machine will cause a CTD.  Be kind, and only EC+ breed in caves or instances.  The game you save, may be your own!}

Edited by HardRaine
On 3/17/2022 at 5:51 AM, HardRaine said:

as I highly value cause and effect chains

glad you like it and doing the tests. It's now quite time consuming testing all the stuff and trace for bugs.

I did some work on werewolfes and blood vessel. V5.6

9 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

glad you like it and doing the tests. It's now quite time consuming testing all the stuff and trace for bugs.

I did some work on werewolfes and blood vessel. V5.6

If anything, your updates have led to higher fidelity with the mod, as the various effects possible now proc better, and with the right probability settings we can set up an environment where we never know what might happen if we harvest plants/eggs/mushrooms, etc.  The not knowing if, or when, adds suspense to an otherwise bland, mindless, and almost reflexive action as presented under vanilla.  It was clickbait before you gave us this.  Now?  I look around to see if I will be safe if I get entangled, before ever trying to harvest stuff.  If there is pack of heavy hitters nearby, no way I'll risk getting shaken like a martini, unless I want to entertain the whole marching band.  "Hope you brought enough for the whole class, lass!"  

Anything which makes Skyrim more thoughtful, or suspenseful, gets an A+ in my book, especially when it integrates cleanly into normal game play.  Well done.

{ one thing which could enhance "suspense" would be to have an MCM switch to suppress harvest notices which were done cleanly, ones with no attack or notice of nearby stalkers.  Along this line, adding more flavor text for when we are going down could be super fun, too.  "OMG, what have you done?  They have your ass now!  May the divines save you, lass!  And that cute ass of yours!"; or, "Hey you!  Yeah, you.  Hope you aren't busy for the next 15 minutes because things are about to get interesting!  They're here!"; or, "Well, maybe you should have brought lube, dearie.  A good girl scout is prepared for anything.  Next time, be prepared, as the holes you save may be your own!  Oh, and good luck. You'll need it"; or, "Hope you weren't saving that for marriage.  If so, meet your new husband, Mr. Tangles.  Such a lovely couple!  He'll always be the life of the party at certain parties.  Don't mind sharing, do you?"  hehehehe }

Edited by HardRaine

Hi, Cool looking mod but I can't get it to run on LE. The main page says it's LE compatible but when I try to add it with "Vortex", it tells me I have missing masters of things like skyui_SE, unofficial skyrim special edition patch, etc. None of which will be found on the LE version. I try to run skyrim LE anyway but it just crashes directly to desktop, never even starts to load. Is there a specific version that is LE compatible or was that listing under file information of  "Regular Edition Compatible - Yes"   a mistake?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, smarchet00 said:

Thank You!

What you could do, delete mcm folder, the quest and mcm script in V6xxx

Then it should work with default global values.

Master depency skyui and mcm needs to be removed, too.

You know how to do this in wryebash, create dummy masters for removing flags ?

Edited by Tlam99
1 hour ago, Tlam99 said:

What you could do, delete mcm folder, the quest and mcm script in V6xxx

Then it should work with default global values.

Master depency skyui and mcm needs to be removed, too.

You know how to do this in wryebash, create dummy masters for removing flags ?

No, never got the handle of wryebash. I'll look into it. Thanks again.

On 3/25/2022 at 1:47 PM, N.Gamma said:

mod?

Answer your question.

1. Make it , that one never knows whats going to happen.

2. I see no need to run dyndolod, as there is no new mod added changing tha lo, and no changes on navmesh or new meshes added.

3. It feels strange, if a user complaints about updates, development of new features of a mod.

Feel free to use it, update or skip. But please do not prescripe how I handle my mods. OK ?

2 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Whats the difference

Harvesting adventures changes every plant, sack, eggsack, and much more into a trap

What happens it random, can be a spawn, a spell, a estrus traq. Pandora's box.

Spawn is select random from more than 80 NPC e.g.

You never know what happens.

Edited by Tlam99