Having lots of fun with your mod on my new Nature Series profile, which features alchemy heavily (in place of traditional magic dmg sources).  Takes place in the new world Chanterelle (fr., translates to "mushroom" in english) during the early stages of game progression (level 1~30ish).  Chanterelle (found on Nexus) is a place which adds metric tons of alchemical based plants and mushrooms, and also supports large populations of both chaurus and spider mobs.  With 1000s of plants present, my new wood elf is testing Harvesting Adventures quite frequently now.  Also run both the EC+ dwemer and spider addons, so lots of funny business happening out there in the great dark forest of Chanterelle.  Your mod fits my new profile/theme perfectly!  +1,  10/10 on Immersive Environmental risk and overt danger (or pleasure, depending on how one views this type of manga/hentai experience).

WISH LIST (for possible future features.  Contains possible spoilers)

Spoiler

1.  would it be possible, at some point, to have the surprise stalkers hiding in the bushes, try to rape our toons, before returning to mortal combat with us, if we are enemies?  I'm currently using Aroused Creatures, and eventually they do sex my toon, but it takes time to build enough arousal before they attempt it.  Would be awesome if the mobs could instantly pounce on us, via surprise attack, and put us directly into a Defeat struggle sequence, and then let Defeat handle the rape/struggle mechanics, and rape aftermath.  Once we came out of that, the mob could then resume its attack on us, provided we don't kill it first via stealth attack.

2.  for any werewolf stalkers which jump us, would it be possible to test if we are also a werewolf, and instead of raping us, try to "share the love" with us consensually? Currently, they will eventually try it, via Aroused Creatures, but again there is a significant time lapse before the sex happens.  Simulating hot desire, and fast sex, would really be an appropriate response.  As if they view us as a breeding opportunity, and just take what they want while the *"iron is hot"*.  Also, something which is cool with Aroused Creatures, wolves and werewolves howl before having sex, which is a really well done touch.

3.  1&2 could also be made into universal enhancers by getting our relationship rank with the spawned mob, and if we are enemies proceed to attempt rape before starting combat, or if we are friendly or above, attempt to consensually have sex with us.  For neutral relationships, could roll a random die {0,1,2}, and do: 0-try to rape us; 1-ignore us; and, 2-try to romance us (bonus points for increasing our relationship rank via consensual sex). 

4.  Given the dramatically larger sample space provided by Chanterelle, and others like it, the base frequency of encounters is happening too frequently, which can take the surprise attack element out of the mod's basic theme.  In the future, if there was to be an MCM, with all probabilities accessible via the one MCM,  we could then retune the mod to work as originally envisioned, depending on what our load orders offer.  Putting this type of tuning on the players is not too much to ask, given all of the possible permutations in our load orders would drive you nuts eventually trying to find an acceptable middle ground.  Make us sweat it, and save your time for new and better features!

Edited by HardRaine

1 is possible in the way to make them invisible and calmed down for a while and make a rank check.

As I want this mod without depencies, setting arousal is not possible. (see below a possibility)

2 more or less same way plus a check to stay calm if wererwolf (put same faction for a while or leave it in faction, if werewolf)

3 would need depencies for rape. relationship dice is no problem.

maybe this way

set calmed for 5 min., if no fight (nonhostile remains) set relationship plus 1 for a day or so.

This would not need  depencies.

4 this via set chance for spawn, like 20%

To keep the mod stand alone, it needs work arounds. Maybe a modified ring pushing the arousal rate if harvesting for some sec., like a arousal explosion.

I will meditate a little about it. If I found a picture of the construct I make a test version for 1 plant or so before integrating.

Thank you for your feedback as well as suggestions.

@HardRaine

Some toughts

Out of scope is the player werewolf form.

1. would need a constant running script to check the player. This should not be part of this mod.

2. Put player werewolf into a faction, this needs to edit player. Also no good idea to put into this mod.

Relationship rank is feasible. Like relationship remains for 24h ingame, then terminates.

I follow this track, got an idea how to manage this for different outcomes.

Possible there is a solution for direct rape without depencies. Need to check this, if is feasible.

Edited by Tlam99
On 2/18/2022 at 12:04 PM, HardRaine said:

WISH LIST

check, if V4.0 fits you better. Tried to bring all in.

To raise relationship is not possible without an permanent NPC.

Tune down is one parameter in xedit, the DayTimeVariable.

Set this to 0 and chances are 1%. But it's still lot of editing. Will do this on next release .

Actually, if you harvest in the time window, it's 1%.

Flowers between 6-14

Mushrooms between 1-12

Alternative 4.0A

reduced chances to 0.5% and out of time window to 1%

V4.1B USSEP Version, see DL page.

Edited by Tlam99

Very interesting mod, I'd really like a mcm for it. This mod definitly has potential, but since you don't want any dependencies it's held back a bit. A workaround for this would be to implement a check for any patches you could make (which would have features you'd like implemented, but with dependencies) Instead of a check you could (with the mod configuration menu) let the players check the boxes of mods they may or may not have, that you could implement features for which are locked as long as the boxes aren't checked, instead of just making patches for various mods.

But this is your mod, and this isn't meant as critique. I can't force you to implement things you don't want, and wont try to.

I hope that you have fun creating mods. :) 

(If anything sounds weird, english isn't my first language and I'm sorry)

Anyone else having an issue with MCM menu after installing this where estrus chaurus+ will open, but toggling to 'options' or any other menu remains empty (even after waiting a few minutes). No other Estrus menu (spider/dwemer) does this, just the chaurus one.

31 minutes ago, Clangeddon said:

fter installing this where estrus chaurus+

How should this be possible ?

This mod doesn't touch anything of Estrus. it works even without it.

It uses the original spit of a Chaurus (id skyrim.esm), so without Estrus, it's a poison spit like coming from a Chaurus.

41 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

How should this be possible ?

This mod doesn't touch anything of Estrus. it works even without it.

It uses the original spit of a Chaurus (id skyrim.esm), so without Estrus, it's a poison spit like coming from a Chaurus.

Right, the spit happens and things proc on occasion, but with this applied I can't look at anything in the Estrus Chaurus+ menu.

On 2/18/2022 at 8:07 PM, Tlam99 said:

@HardRaine

Possible there is a solution for direct rape without depencies. Need to check this, if is feasible.

Testing your changes with each new version as you release them.  Just now downloaded 4.1b and will test it thoroughly as I'm still testing several other mods/mod combinations, and shaking out problems/issues before formally playing my Nature Series: werewolves! profile.  Note: haven't been playing much the last several days as we have out of town guests staying with us.  Will have more time after Sunday.

I can think of 2 possible mod synergies which could supply the rape mechanic without dependencies; Sexlab Defeat (and various strains) and Scent of Sex.  If a spawned mob from Harvesting Adventures could launch a powerful stealth, or normal attack, on the player, which either knocks them down, or puts them in bleed out, either of the listed mods would be able to fire their own rape-based, nonconsensual event, triggered solely by the "downed state" of the player, and without creating a dependency on either of the named mods (or many others which provide a similar mechanic).  Harvesting Adventures could then focus only on producing the downed state, creating an opportunity for either of the named mods to perform the actual rape and animation mechanics.  Win-win, as the scope for Harvesting Adventures would create the "vulnerability" for any other mod to act on. 

{ in Defeat's case, a single downed state could create a dangerous environment where ALL nearby creatures may assault the player, creating a potential vulnerability for players, and adding lots of suspense and excitement to the game, given something could harm us at any time if we don't keep our guards up, and/or avoid "picking every plant in sight like a crazy fool" type of behaviors}.

Edited by HardRaine
51 minutes ago, HardRaine said:

Defeat's case, a single downed state could create a dangerous environment

The 2 special werewolfs do exactly this. Tested it, worked well.

I will include an extra spawn chance for this 2 and maybe extend it to other spawms.

The polite one and the for 60s calmed one have a script attached which could be extended to others.

10 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Wow, alors j'ai dû imaginer que ma configuration fonctionnait ces derniers mois  ?

Lisez la description là-bas, il est dit compatible et arrêtez de diffuser des informations fasle ici.

Ok if you say so then I will test your mod I thought it was not going to work 
thanks for the reply
50 minutes ago, no_way said:

chaurus or its all self contained?

Without only the spell is cast and trigger no anims.

You don't need it. 

But what is buggy with EC, it runs flawless for me.

I use not the latest version and merged Estrus, EC, estrusDwemer and estrusspider into one esp.

Btw, finished a version with all sliders for eggs, dwemer levers, chests etc.

Need to test a little bit more before uploading.

Edited by Tlam99
2 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Without only the spell is cast and trigger no anims.

You don't need it. 

But what is buggy with EC, it runs flawless for me.

I use not the latest version and merged Estrus, EC, estrusDwemer and estrusspider into one esp.

Btw, finished a version with all sliders for eggs, dwemer levers, chests etc.

Need to test a little bit more before uploading.

You should package up that merger and post it.  I can never get it to work for shit

V5.1, completed MCM

Somehow the mention of the 2 spell tomes got deleted.

One can craft 2 spell tomes.

Nirn spell and Corsican cheese spell.

Later one is quite effective on hostile npc ?

Edited by Tlam99
On 3/3/2022 at 7:32 PM, HardRaine said:

opportunity for either of the named mods to perform the actual rape

Made a Werewolf doing this.

Tested, Defeat engaged and you will taken hostage by this one. You need to struggle free (out of LOS) and run.

He will pursue you. So get your armor and weapon ready. He got a self destruction, so you got a chance to escape ;)

Will test a little bit more, but it worked well so far. He does a lot of damage, you need to adapt your Defeat settings.

To test it, FExxxDAB (xxx slot fe LO)

Thx for doing that!  Makes me feel like Little Red Riding Hood, out on a stroll picking flowers, when suddenly, through the bushes, here he comes...  "Oh my, Grandma, what a big thang you have!  Is that for me?"  *ROAR!*   "NO!  No.  no.  Uh.  Oh my.  YES!  You big bad naughty wolf!  I love it when you roar, then softly bite my head!"  (head biting courtesy of Billyy animations.  Sound effects courtesy of Heart of the Beast-Alpha.  Big werewolf thangs courtesy of Better Canine Penises)

One thing to note; if using Growl (or other werewolf overhaul), and we are a werewolf, all wolves and werewolves are set to friendly rank.  But it was ok, Aroused Creatures kicked in, and well, you know the rest.

Note: downloaded 5.3-Werewolf, and will test it later tonight.

Edited by HardRaine