Great mod! A must have for sure. But  I have some questions, I keep failing Mistress quest when get on bed, despite doing what she said. And I can't perform anything on stage, lady there whants me to bring her some stuff and if I don't, I can't talk to her anymore. None the less, I cry, that's I like this mod :)

Dont like SLSO but tried the mod anyway, its pretty much amazing, couple of things:

- People having problems with the mistress dialogue in "obey the mistress", check that your fuz ro doh is 1.7 (for SE1.5.97)

- the brows thing that you already know about

- when trying to get a threesome for a client, some girls will simply keep trying to get back to their pole dance/x cross or whatever routine. It kills the scene quite often.

- Poles, x-crosses, pillory required by quests usually are crowded by the npcs. Poles you can spam e and eventually get one going. There is usually no free pillory. This is important because some of the "available ones" are out of view of the clients who you need to complete the quests. I can think of many ways of fixing this, but the easiest would be having some spare ones that are more in the view of clients.

- because of the well known slso bug "scene ends way before it should", i would try and add a mcm option to avoid penalties for unsatisfactory sex. Retrying scenes many times just because of this bug is quite terrible, more so considering that we kind of want to enjoy the scene time. This makes threesome sex pretty much impossible to get right, because of the high chance of it just stopping.

- Not your fault, but if a device, plug or toy is on the way and because of how slal works, sometimes the scene chosen will never give satisfaction to the customer, adding to the "f5 f9 loop" previously mentioned. just another point for making unsatisfactory sex not give penalties (as a toggle for people that keep having this happen). Changing the scene (default key o) is not a friend of slso and will often end the scene prematurely.

- The

Spoiler

succubus side of the quest is a very welcome one

Probably intended, but i dont seem to ever be able to get laid with her with her dialogue. Pleasing her just gets me back to jail, which I think is intended, but asking because maybe im getting the thing wrong.

Mod is amazing and worth installing all those requirements, even if you dislike slso or any other req.

And let me give you props because your NPC are actually very good looking and i was pleased to work there. I think we share some kinks.

Thank you again for this mod.

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you liked it. I will take a look to see if I can address al least some of these issues.

Girls following the player to a threesome will go back to the routine if the player walks over to the arena area. That's intended because I didn't want them to follow the player all the way into the arena.

Spoiler

Yes, for the succubus quest she sends you back to jail unless orgasms happen at almost exactly the same time. If that happens it would please her so much that she would let you out of jail.

Edited by darkdesires04
34 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

by the way, how you developped with SSE ?

There is no creationkit available on steam library...

Creation Kit for Skyrim Special Edition at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

You get it by getting the Bethesda Launcher. The launcher is a horrible pain in the ass piece of bloatware, but it wont run without.

In my case all mods are developed to work for both LE and SE. I find it best to do the dev in LE (LE CK and test with LE first), then adjust a few things for SE, and test in both environments as you go. You still need the SE CK, for a few things, mainly just to turn your plugin into a form 44 plugin, but you can continue to do all your dev in the LE CK. Going the other way.... SE to LE, is possible too I think, but seems more risky to me. Not tried it.

Also, be sure to use Nexus CK fix patches, there's one or 2 that make a world of improvement, just like the patches for LE do. I forget what it's called but it will google up for you easy enough.

10 hours ago, RetainKebab said:

I experience a CTD after a few seconds whenever I load a save inside the Dark Desires Club. Anything I can do to troubleshoot this?

Not really, the only thing you could do is load an earlier save. Does it happen at the entrance?

Edited by darkdesires04
5 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

I have all the required dependence s but I still get the dialogue bug no matter what. Idk what to do.

If there is no dialogue, then the DD or Sexlab hasn't been installed. Or if it has been installed in your mods, in the game you entered the club before DD, SexLab and animations have been initialized. So in the MCM make sure these mods are installed and initialized.

Edited by darkdesires04
On 1/22/2022 at 8:12 PM, darkdesires04 said:

I see what it is. I have the brows mod from nexus on my PC and I accidently created these girls with it instead of using the vanilla eyebrows.

I will include it as a bug fix as part of v1.1.1

In the meantime if you want the fix now just extract the attached zip file to:

Data\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\DarkDesiresClub.esp

lilah_janelle_fix.zip 2.6 MB · 7 downloads

Thanks for the fix and darn how many Eye Brow mods are there? I've four installed (Kyoe, Meaven2, Hvergelmir and SE SG) and still not the right one. ^^

For the most part, I find this mod really well put together. I really wish it worked better for me, but, because I just am not good with SLSO I only end up failing over and over. SLSO is also new to me, I admit, but damned if I can figure it out. Also, the poles and x crosses are hard to use because there are always npcs on them. Some challenges would be welcome, but 100% failure just isn't fun. Hehe, but great work otherwise!

I am not sure how it could work well without sl separate orgasms, because without it there is no failure for sex. Then you would be just asking NPCs for sex and doing it, like a walkthrough with a 100% success rate. What would the point of the mod be then. Just asking NPCs for sex and watching it. You can do that with other mods, like sexlab eager NPCs.

Taking out Skooma Whore is an option, but then there would be no addiction and drug effects, which is fine if it bothers a lot of people to install that mod. But for now, I think it would be better to have it there. It would be ideal, if it were a soft dependency that includes drug effects and addiction from that mod if the mod is installed, but excludes it if not installed. I am not sure that's possible. I might take a look at it later. For now I think it would be be better to fix bugs and improve the existing mod.

Edited by darkdesires04
3 hours ago, Kuriido said:

I really want to try this mod, but for some reason as soon as I pass the door with the orc guard to get into the club I'm experiencing a Crash CTD a few seconds later. :(

Here are a few things you could try:

Does the game crash if you open the console and type "smp reset"?

Does the game crash if you enter the club completely naked, nothing in inventory?

Does it crash every single time you enter, or you only tried once?

Is this a new game, or you tried installing mods in the middle of a save?

Edited by darkdesires04
1 hour ago, darkdesires04 said:

Here are a few things you could try:

Does the game crash if you open the console and type "smp reset"?

Does the game crash if you enter the club completely naked, nothing in inventory?

Does it crash every single time you enter, or you only tried once?

Is this a new game, or you tried installing mods in the middle of a save?

Yes to all of those saddly. It's also on a new game.

Here is the crashlog if it might help.

Crash_2022_1_27_17-26-46.txt

6 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

I am not sure how it could work well without sl separate orgasms, because without it there is no failure for sex. Then you would be just asking NPCs for sex and doing it, like a walkthrough with a 100% success rate. What would the point of the mod be then. Just asking NPCs for sex and watching it. You can do that with other mods, like sexlab eager NPCs.

Taking out Skooma Whore is an option, but then there would be no addiction and drug effects, which is fine if it bothers a lot of people to install that mod. But for now, I think it would be better to have it there. It would be ideal, if it were a soft dependency that includes drug effects and addiction from that mod if the mod is installed, but excludes it if not installed. I am not sure that's possible. I might take a look at it later. For now I think it would be be better to fix bugs and improve the existing mod.

well maybe there could just be an optional mode where you don't need to worry about the failure that way you can just progress through it, like enabling/disabling it in the mcm or something, idk im just throwing ideas out cause i find SLSO to mess with other aspects in SL and the game. 

1 hour ago, Kuriido said:

Crash_2022_1_27_17-26-46.txt 66.64 kB · 1 download

Almost any CTD, loading the cell (not loading game) that is not from a corrupt save (like not starting a new game when you need to), will, for this mod, be because you have installed ZAP incorrectly.

In your case this is true. In your crash log you can see this under "Possible relevant objects"...

[   1]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: F2052BE2, File: `DarkDesiresClub.esp`, BaseForm: null)

Note that "possible relevant objects" are usually the "victims" of the crash, not the cause.

Look up formID F2052BE2 (replace the first 2 characters to match your load order). Shows the "victim" is this record...

ddclubCrossStruggleRef [REFR:12052BE2] (places zbfXCrossHeavyFBstruggle_DarkWood "X Cross" [FURN:0C041A06] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of _ddClub "Dark Desires Club" [CELL:1200399D])

So the problem is that zbfXCrossHeavyFBstruggle_DarkWood "X Cross" is null... does not exist, and null assets will CTD. The ZAP furniture asset does not exist, this is why the CTD is when the cell with the furniture loads, rather than on game startup.

You have not installed ZAP correctly.

The most common mistakes are either wrong version, or installed 2 versions of ZAP at the same time. 

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, Kuriido said:

Crash_2022_1_27_17-26-46.txt 66.64 kB · 1 download

Something might be wrong with HDT SMP setup on your system. To keep the FPS up, the mod calls "smp reset" from time to time and when you enter,  and for you somehow it crashes. You could either try to setup your system so that "smp reset" doesn't crash it from the console, or just uninstall ConsoleUtil so my mod can't call that command and see if your FPS is fine.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/146152-hdt-smp-crashes/
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137586-massive-fps-drop-caused-by-hdt-smp/

Edited by darkdesires04
12 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

SLSO could be replaced by a skill check based on relative skill levels in Speech or other skill of choice.