Can you take out the GS Poses requeriment??, is the only mod that is stopping me to play this mod, like literary stopping me, my game goes to infinite load bug, even using a new save, I suspect I have too many animation, but the weird thing is that I have FNIS XXL and Animation Limit Crash Fix

15 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Can you take out the GS Poses requeriment??, is the only mod that is stopping me to play this mod, like literary stopping me, my game goes to infinite load bug, even using a new save, I suspect I have too many animation, but the weird thing is that I have FNIS XXL and Animation Limit Crash Fix

Sorry, I can't take that mod out. The girls dance and do a lot of sexy moves based on that mod. You should be fine as long as you have less that 26162 animations.

Edited by darkdesires04

Please add a reset status to the MCM or a console command. right now My char got bugged halfway through the quest and I cannot complete any quests inside the club. force porting broke it worse and now my inventory is missing key books and items as they took all my stuff when I willingly joined the club.. I dont really want to start another game again.

19 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

Sorry, I can't take that mod out. The girls dance and do a lot of sexy moves based on that mod. You should be fine as long as you have less that 26162 animations.

Yep I had to unistall babofactory sla animations for it to work, though GS poses are like +400 animations, pretty sure your not using all of them, I wold sugest grab a bunch of them and add them to the  DDesireClub.esp, but now I have another question, I've noticed that for quests that involve sexanimations there is a way to fail or win the approve of the client though I can only get the failure, even if in separate orgams I drain them out

7 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Yep I had to unistall babofactory sla animations for it to work, though GS poses are like +400 animations, pretty sure your not using all of them, I wold sugest grab a bunch of them and add them to the  DDesireClub.esp, but now I have another question, I've noticed that for quests that involve sexanimations there is a way to fail or win the approve of the client though I can only get the failure, even if in separate orgams I drain them out

Something is wrong with your setup, or you and your client are not both having an orgasm.

As far as orgasm, if you don't orgasm client won't be happy, unless your enjoyment reached max. Same thing applies for the client. So both of you need to orgasm or reach max enjoyment.

As far as setup, SLSO needs to be installed and you have to check "separate orgasms" in sexlab MCM. 

3 minutes ago, MiniMania1 said:

There is no bondage equipped and I have all the required mods

Author mentions another condition just below that.

Or how about the ages old DD broken/hidden device syndrome, where you think nothing is there, but there is something there? Rare but can be a thing.

Beyond that, I don't know.

8 hours ago, MiniMania1 said:

There is no bondage equipped and I have all the required mods

It might not be obvious bondage - I had this happen when I had a locked Vaginal plug I didn't notice until I looked through my inventory.  Going back to the mistress and asking her if I could be dressed changed the bondage items which fixed that.

19 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

Something is wrong with your setup, or you and your client are not both having an orgasm.

As far as orgasm, if you don't orgasm client won't be happy, unless your enjoyment reached max. Same thing applies for the client. So both of you need to orgasm or reach max enjoyment.

As far as setup, SLSO needs to be installed and you have to check "separate orgasms" in sexlab MCM. 

I've figured out I have to turn off the toys organs during animations on Toys options, but now I only have major problem, that is that  I can't save inside the club, I "make" a save but is like I haven't do it because when ai load the only save is the last one before entering the club

It looks like a really good mod, like a souped-up version of Dark Arena! However I'm seeing a problem whereby I try and speak to NPC's such as the Mistress and they just keep saying "I'm somewhat busy at the moment" and then there's nothing else I can do even if I try to speak to them again. I've gone through this discussion board but I haven't seen anyone else reporting the problem. Has anyone else come across this? I'm on Skyrim SE. Thanks!

Edited by lustyskyrim
17 hours ago, lustyskyrim said:

It looks like a really good mod, like a souped-up version of Dark Arena! However I'm seeing a problem whereby I try and speak to NPC's such as the Mistress and they just keep saying "I'm somewhat busy at the moment" and then there's nothing else I can do even if I try to speak to them again. I've gone through this discussion board but I haven't seen anyone else reporting the problem. Has anyone else come across this? I'm on Skyrim SE. Thanks!

I've seen it. It's caused by a mod I downloaded from Loverslab that makes NPCs automtically use ZAZ furniture around them. It's called interactive BDSM. I uninstalled it, because it doesn't work well with other mods, including this one.

Edited by darkdesires04

I have a problem when I choose to work for the club ,when I was in the dungeon the quest  "talk to the mistres" appears and suddenly becomes failure, And when she goes away NOBODY ever came again, Idk if it's a bug, or just a feature or I did some mistakes in installation.

------update------

I notice that when the Mistress came in the dungeon she will be stucked in the back of the door untill the door closed again, And I've updated cbpc but it's the same

Edited by lxyantiope
4 hours ago, lxyantiope said:

I have a problem when I choose to work for the club ,when I was in the dungeon the quest  "talk to the mistres" appears and suddenly becomes failure, And when she goes away NOBODY ever came again, Idk if it's a bug, or just a feature or I did some mistakes in installation.

------update------

I notice that when the Mistress came in the dungeon she will be stucked in the back of the door untill the door closed again, And I've updated cbpc but it's the same

It could be a bug. I can fix it, if you give me more details. Are you coming from simple slavery? Not sure what dungeon quest you are referring to. "talk to the mistress" quest should not appear if you are in the club dungeon.

21 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

I've seen it. It's caused by a mod I downloaded from Loverslab that makes NPCs automtically use ZAZ furniture around them. It's called interactive BDSM. I uninstalled it, because it doesn't work well with other mods, including this one.

Thanks. I'll give that ago. Uninstalling mods mid-game... Yikes!

11 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

It could be a bug. I can fix it, if you give me more details. Are you coming from simple slavery? Not sure what dungeon quest you are referring to. "talk to the mistress" quest should not appear if you are in the club dungeon.

I have noticed that I can get stuck behind the door in the dungeon and have noticed the mistress occasionally get stuck behind that door when sent to the club through SS.   It happens in vanilla as well in tight space sometimes but not often.