4 hours ago, Broncos4Life said:

I get corrupt saves when I try and update to the latest version.

I am not sure why. I didn't really take out anything, just added stuff. 

But I would not recommend upgrading while inside the club, and make sure your load order stays the same.

Edited by darkdesires04
4 hours ago, Broncos4Life said:

I get corrupt saves when I try and update to the latest version.

1 minute ago, darkdesires04 said:

I am not sure why. I didn't really take out anything, just added stuff. 

But I would not recommend upgrading while inside the club.

What can happen is... the save is already corrupt, but has not yet shown symptoms/impact. Then an upgrade comes along and triggers the symptoms/impact.

Example: If you were to say... not start a new game when adding Toys to your load order, even though that's the requirement (same for any mod for that matter, if not added to the end of your load order), then your save was corrupt at that point already. Eventually something is going to trigger it. 

Not saying you did this...  but if you DID do something like that, then this mod is not corrupting your save, it was already corrupt.

This is awesome mod but I am bothered by the large amount of dependencies. One mod I don't like at all is this toys mod. That crawl stuff is completely random and don't like the mod at all. I also don't like that you are forced to crawl all over the club when you actually need to fight and there is basically no one else doing it. So I would ask you to implement way for making the character crawl and toggle it off. As you want to please your mistress but in other context it is not used.

I played the mod through about 5 weeks ago and back then the "fuck machine" kept bugging in weird ways and I would also like to point out that the club itself is very fine place and the "fuck machine" seems too crude for the environment. This machine kept disappearing at times and sometimes when the Mistress ask you to mount it you could not get out in time. So for me the machine is simply too much of an hassle so would also plead to consider it getting removed.

During that 5 week backwards gameplay I also found that the Mistress top was correct size but for some reason it dealt physics different to the mistress body. Perhaps you could add bodyslide files to those outfits or make them external dependency? Its nice outfit just minor mod compability problems.

Even its "please fix this and this" post. This mod is really awesome and thank you for bringing this content to skyrim. This club is well tasted most parts and it has its own feel to it. Thanks!

Hey there, I just recently stumbled upon this Mod ... it seems to be just a perfect fitting Mod, specially used as an outcome in Simple Slavery. Personally I pretty much like the idea of having to fight in the Arena beside the usual Slave-buisness.

I also just recently started re setting up my Skyrim SE, after playing some good old LE. 
Because I often had to reinstall Modded Skyrim and figure out Mods conflicting, I became somewhat confident thourghout the last years with setting up the mods.

However failing or having not 100% fine working mods also follows me just every time it seems.

So obviously I check to have all required Mods and their depemdencies on the latest available version ... setting up FNIS and even  Bodyslide everytime.

Using "Vortex" - praying it will not mess anything up

Now, straight to the point:

The Mod appears in my MCM, I can enter the club - And now my problems start
I am able to save my game ... but appearently theres just no save to load, like it just vanishes (I used to have a similiar issue when playing SD+ in the Dreamworld) never found a solution but it didint matter as the time being there was rather short.

There is a kind woman on a chair in the room  just entered (Only NPC there) . When I talk to her she explains me some rules and gives me the choice to enter or deny.

If I agree, she responds positive - And we're at a dead end here. Just nothing happens at all.

I cheated my way through the Cell-doors and came into the club. It looks complete and a lot of NPC's walk around, Just no Interaction surpasses generic dialogues.

I feel like either my Vortex messed something up, or one of my other mods acts way out of place.

I tried to figure the issue out. But failed ... Really sorry. Might just be blind "not seeing the forest because of the trees"

Also if someone had this same kind of issue. I Apologize to bring it up again.

I wouldn't expect it to be a performance issue.

If I can help with additional information, I'd try my best there.

Kind regards!

1 hour ago, NealOne said:

Hey there, I just recently stumbled upon this Mod ... it seems to be just a perfect fitting Mod, specially used as an outcome in Simple Slavery. Personally I pretty much like the idea of having to fight in the Arena beside the usual Slave-buisness.

I also just recently started re setting up my Skyrim SE, after playing some good old LE. 
Because I often had to reinstall Modded Skyrim and figure out Mods conflicting, I became somewhat confident thourghout the last years with setting up the mods.

However failing or having not 100% fine working mods also follows me just every time it seems.

So obviously I check to have all required Mods and their depemdencies on the latest available version ... setting up FNIS and even  Bodyslide everytime.

Using "Vortex" - praying it will not mess anything up

Now, straight to the point:

The Mod appears in my MCM, I can enter the club - And now my problems start
I am able to save my game ... but appearently theres just no save to load, like it just vanishes (I used to have a similiar issue when playing SD+ in the Dreamworld) never found a solution but it didint matter as the time being there was rather short.

There is a kind woman on a chair in the room  just entered (Only NPC there) . When I talk to her she explains me some rules and gives me the choice to enter or deny.

If I agree, she responds positive - And we're at a dead end here. Just nothing happens at all.

I cheated my way through the Cell-doors and came into the club. It looks complete and a lot of NPC's walk around, Just no Interaction surpasses generic dialogues.

I feel like either my Vortex messed something up, or one of my other mods acts way out of place.

I tried to figure the issue out. But failed ... Really sorry. Might just be blind "not seeing the forest because of the trees"

Also if someone had this same kind of issue. I Apologize to bring it up again.

I wouldn't expect it to be a performance issue.

If I can help with additional information, I'd try my best there.

Kind regards!

Skyrim won't make a save, if you are in certain types of scenes, like in the middle of animating. There's a notification telling you so, that you might not be not noticing. That's my guess on your "can't make a save". Thus it's like you are stuck in a scene.

Do you have an MCM menu for Toys? Does the Toys MCM - Setup tab - Run Installation test succeed? My bet is a no to at least one of these.

What happens if you....

1. Use Vortex Purge feature, to purge, then redploy
  2. Start a new game (really a new game, no early save involved)
  3. Do Toys MCM - Setup tab - Run Installation test

Does 3 succeed?

Does problem in club recreate?

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Skyrim won't make a save, if you are in certain types of scenes, like in the middle of animating. There's a notification telling you so, that you might not be not noticing. That's my guess on your "can't make a save". Thus it's like you are stuck in a scene.

Do you have an MCM menu for Toys? Does the Toys MCM - Setup tab - Run Installation test succeed? My bet is a no to at least one of these.

What happens if you....

1. Use Vortex Purge feature, to purge, then redploy
  2. Start a new game (really a new game, no early save involved)
  3. Do Toys MCM - Setup tab - Run Installation test

Does 3 succeed?

Does problem in club recreate?

I know that you're unable to save/load usually while certain scenes are active. But I guess there might be a misunderstanding. The option to save is not greyed out. So my game actually tells me it is saving (Console & Menu) Its just that there appears no save file which I could load (only while being on the Map of the "Club") 
I am able to save before I enter it and when I leave it (with the save file being there and loadable as it should be).

So basically the game tells to create a file but it does not? (In the certain area)

About 1: I am going to make a test on that and will make an edit to this post, if this changed anything, I have not yet tried that.

About 2: The Game was a clean install, so the first time I encountered that issue, the Mod was installed before creating the New Game
But as I am using a custom Race, I created a new game with a Nord which run into the exact same issue as my Nymph.

About 3: I tested it once, already yesterday, and just to be 100% sure again just a few Minutes ago. 
It states, that if the Mod works correctly an orgasm scene will play - All I can say is "It does" so I assume Toys runs correctly

Thanks!

I will try the  " Purge / Deploy " as next step.

Kind regards

17 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

This is awesome mod but I am bothered by the large amount of dependencies. One mod I don't like at all is this toys mod. That crawl stuff is completely random and don't like the mod at all. I also don't like that you are forced to crawl all over the club when you actually need to fight and there is basically no one else doing it. So I would ask you to implement way for making the character crawl and toggle it off. As you want to please your mistress but in other context it is not used.

I played the mod through about 5 weeks ago and back then the "fuck machine" kept bugging in weird ways and I would also like to point out that the club itself is very fine place and the "fuck machine" seems too crude for the environment. This machine kept disappearing at times and sometimes when the Mistress ask you to mount it you could not get out in time. So for me the machine is simply too much of an hassle so would also plead to consider it getting removed.

During that 5 week backwards gameplay I also found that the Mistress top was correct size but for some reason it dealt physics different to the mistress body. Perhaps you could add bodyslide files to those outfits or make them external dependency? Its nice outfit just minor mod compability problems.

Even its "please fix this and this" post. This mod is really awesome and thank you for bringing this content to skyrim. This club is well tasted most parts and it has its own feel to it. Thanks!

I will implement the feature to make crawling optional in the MCM and I am removing Skooma Whore from the required list. 

I uploaded the new update. Here are the changes in v.1.1.3:

- removed hard dependency on Skooma Whore

If you don't have it installed there won't be any drug addiction and there will be less drugs, but the drug effects such as blurry vision will still be in the game.

- crawling optional in MCM
Default is slow crawling speed. Set it to never to disable crawling.

- added a quest where you can just walk in and pay for Nicole's freedom.

You can do it as male or female. It costs 8000 gold.

- Mistress Evanna and club NPCs can now equip toys from all available toy boxes on the player

- added sex thoughts to sex scenes in the club.

The thoughts are displayed using Toys' voice in my head feature if you have toys version 1.8, otherwise it's a notification on top of the screen.

You can disable it in the MCM if you don't like it. See pic.

1.jpg

Edited by darkdesires04

Hi, i have enjoyed yr mod do far. But i am facing the main problem. The quest for mistress pet always fails at the sex scene. Then having sex with client also fails. 

From what i understand, you need to make the client cum first before you cum right? 

is there any settings to do in SLSO to make this easier as i have to retry multiple times.

1 hour ago, darkdesires04 said:

- Mistress Evanna and club NPCs can now equip toys from all available toy boxes on the player

Given that it might be worth adding mentioned toy boxes to the recommended files (i.e. Classic, Toy Story, Toys Workshop). Not everyone is necessarily able to deduct how to find them, despite VirginMarie making it easy enough. Never forget, the typical male only has enough blood to think with one head. ;)

3 hours ago, Encogt said:

Hi, i have enjoyed yr mod do far. But i am facing the main problem. The quest for mistress pet always fails at the sex scene. Then having sex with client also fails. 

From what i understand, you need to make the client cum first before you cum right? 

is there any settings to do in SLSO to make this easier as i have to retry multiple times.

The reason it's hard is because the Mistress makes you drink the Rose of Azura potion which arouses you a lot, and then if aroused it's hard to deny the orgasm. If not aroused it would be too easy. That's why I made the potion in the first place. There is an MCM config to define the potency of the potion so you can control the difficulty. Set it to mild and it should be easier not to cum.

Edited by darkdesires04
16 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

I will implement the feature to make crawling optional in the MCM and I am removing Skooma Whore from the required list. 

Dark Desires Club does not have a nice spot for Skooma Whores/Addicts.  But, adding Skooma clubs in both Winterhold and Morthal would be epic.  Morthal since many deaths could have Skooma as a leading cause of death than Vampires.  In the words of the Dragonborn to Durak "I haven't noticed any vampire menace".  Good storyline would be Morthal has Skooma Whores and Addicts dead due to overdose.  A good name for a club in Morthal would be Sin.  Winterhold with all the destroyed buildings many would be homeless and would have become Skooma Whores and Addicts.  One of the destroyed buildings would be a Den of Debauchery.  I would love to see two clubs in Bruma, Dark Bruma Desires and Bruma Debauchery.  Dark Desires has no place for Skooma Whores because the club caters to the elite, not the undesirables.  Morthal, Winterhold, and Bruma would be great places for Skooma Whore Debauchery Clubs along with Markarth.  Canon seems to be going that Stormcloaks wins the Civil War.  How did they win?  Imperials and Thalmor became Skooma Whores :))

*FUTURE MOD IDEAS FROM OVER 10 YEARS OF PLAYING SKYRIM*

Edited by PussieTepulus

Few observations for todays gameplay:
1) really neat little quests added I like it. Mean the blindfold fetish and getting items to the club girls. Nice new characters. You are putting up really impressive mod!

2) I run the mod on AE and I still get same issues as on the first gameplay

a) fuck machine stucks the character for really long time even the character pops out of the machine. I need to use zaz tools to release the character.

b) I used to get pole bug where the pole quest did update that I was on the pole but the quest did not complete. I got now same thing with the table. Perhaps I misunderstand something but when the quest updates clear in the journal you should be able to return them? Last time I could reset the pole quest using pole in the central rooms.
c) I accepted the three girl quest from zylia and I can pick girls but I cannot get zylia to join. Seems a bug.

3) This is special case but I am running SL hormones and several other mods that make my character aroused nut and it basically means she orgasms sometimes almost immediately after starting sex. Maybe there could be an item or potions that would give temporal relief of this arousal so some of the quest could be doable?

NOTE: As mentioned I run many mods and these also include rape mods which cause unintended sex scenes with also the Mistress. These might cause some kind of desync in the quests. Also in the newest toys it appears my character is constantly stuck fondling or something else which doesn't really fit the club.

2 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

means she orgasms sometimes almost immediately after starting sex.

Toys adds squirting and denial to sexlab scenes. Recommend turning it off when used with SLSO.

Toys MCM -Rousing & Denial tab - Use Denial in Sexlab Scenes

I don't know if its related to your problem, but could be.

@darkdesires04 maybe you know if it hurts anything in your own testing? If it's not a good combo with SLSO, maybe turning this off should be in instructions?

2 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Also in the newest toys it appears my character is constantly stuck fondling or something else which doesn't really fit the club.

Adjust Fondle Thyself in Toys MCM.  same tab....  Chance After an Orgasm / Chance at High Rousing

4 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

3) This is special case but I am running SL hormones and several other mods that make my character aroused nut and it basically means she orgasms sometimes almost immediately after starting sex. Maybe there could be an item or potions that would give temporal relief of this arousal so some of the quest could be doable?

NOTE: As mentioned I run many mods and these also include rape mods which cause unintended sex scenes with also the Mistress. These might cause some kind of desync in the quests. Also in the newest toys it appears my character is constantly stuck fondling or something else which doesn't really fit the club.

If you got Cursed Loot installed, the Frigid Wash from it might be what you are looking for (though perhaps too extreme).
Honestly I disable rape mods in places like the DDC, they make no sense there (and a number of other ones) IMO. Sadly most rape mods are badly designed in as far as they will usually require you to go into the MCM to pause/disable them, rather than allowing you to define a hotkey to do so.

59 minutes ago, Talesien said:

If you got Cursed Loot installed, the Frigid Wash from it might be what you are looking for (though perhaps too extreme).
Honestly I disable rape mods in places like the DDC, they make no sense there (and a number of other ones) IMO. Sadly most rape mods are badly designed in as far as they will usually require you to go into the MCM to pause/disable them, rather than allowing you to define a hotkey to do so.

I use SLHH, SL Approach redux and now SL hormones. ((before sl adventures)). SLHH and Approach redux work really well. SL hormones adds possibility for public sex observes to try to rape you which I like and dislike. In sense its nice feature but then it screws up many places.

I think that DDC is good place for rape mod as it has all the dark and moody characters in there and drugs. You could simply be raped and drugged while you are in quiet dark corner of the club. You could be even hidden to the vampire coffins on the up level. This could be even possible quest to do :) But yes agreed many rape mods are awful and even sex mods are awful. As its like "hey do you like to have sex?" when you play female character.  Such one liners are just bs.

14 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I think that DDC is good place for rape mod as it has all the dark and moody characters in there and drugs. You could simply be raped and drugged while you are in quiet dark corner of the club. You could be even hidden to the vampire coffins on the up level.

Dunno, as I see it DDC is basically a BDSM themed strip club/brothel. They tend to have people watching, after all they want their patrons to pay for sex, not take it for free

Hello, really great mod, I didn't encaunter any major issue, but I have some qustions about mod content.
1. Are there difffrent tasks after reaching certian obidience score beside arena fight, private escort, display, pet play, all girls show?
2. Is vip room related to some quest or it is a placeholder for now?
3. Is there consle comands to progress obidience score?
4. How to acquire toys in the club like blindfold?
5. Where to find slave Nicole? 

46 minutes ago, raksiois said:

Hello, really great mod, I didn't encaunter any major issue, but I have some qustions about mod content.
1. Are there difffrent tasks after reaching certian obidience score beside arena fight, private escort, display, pet play, all girls show?
2. Is vip room related to some quest or it is a placeholder for now?
3. Is there consle comands to progress obidience score?
4. How to acquire toys in the club like blindfold?
5. Where to find slave Nicole? 

Nicole is in the VIP room, and the quest there is to free her. You can find toys in the wardrobe by the arena or in black boxes scattered around the club.

The tasks are all the same, at least for now, after reaching higher obedience. The only difference is that you can complete the final challenge task once the obedience is high enough.

Yes you can just type commands in the console to progress the obedience or do other things in the club, but I should not post them. It's all in the source code, just take a look.