Some things in the mod are bugged for me, but wow, still an absolutely amazing mod.  The NPCs are awesome, and the feel of the bar / dungeon is the best...your art is fabulous.  This is quickly becoming my favorite mod.  In fact, I would like to begin using this club as my home base.  However, paying to get in and completing tasks to get out make it cumbersome.  Any thought to creating a teleport room / spell / trap door to make it easy to come and go?  Or maybe even release the club as a separate mod without the quests?  But absolutely leave the NPCs.

20 hours ago, Void Stack said:

SLSO could be replaced by a skill check based on relative skill levels in Speech or other skill of choice.

If this approach was taken, it would be better to replace it with a sex skill check, oral, vaginal and anal skills offset by arousal level. So for example is vaginal skill is met and high and arousal is high enough then the chance of success is greater but not guaranteed in case of vaginal sex. I am not sure why wearing some of the sex toys doesn't level up these sex skills, and there is no good interface to check the sex skill levels.

The drawback, without slso, is that the player wouldn't click the mouse to arouse the sex partners, it's not interactive. The other problem is that it would be a lot of work to support two variations of the mod, instead of, for example, focusing on making the current mod better. And the mistress would no longer be able to say something like "make sure to deny your orgasm", so it would be actually many changes to make it work without slso.

38 minutes ago, Dawg1430 said:

Some things in the mod are bugged for me, but wow, still an absolutely amazing mod.  The NPCs are awesome, and the feel of the bar / dungeon is the best...your art is fabulous.  This is quickly becoming my favorite mod.  In fact, I would like to begin using this club as my home base.  However, paying to get in and completing tasks to get out make it cumbersome.  Any thought to creating a teleport room / spell / trap door to make it easy to come and go?  Or maybe even release the club as a separate mod without the quests?  But absolutely leave the NPCs.

I could make a few changes, so if you complete the submission then you have "lifetime membership" and the entrance is free or make it an MCM config. That's not a bad idea actually.

Home base? Maybe the room on the left when you enter could be where a player could sleep and store stuff?

Edited by darkdesires04
18 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

I could make a few changes, so if you complete the submission then you have "lifetime membership" and the entrance is free or make it an MCM config. That's not a bad idea actually.

Home base? Maybe the room on the left when you enter could be where a player could sleep and store stuff?

On that end, maybe add the (optional MCM configurable) requirement to come back to the Club and work for Mistress every so often, particularly if you came into the Club via SimpleSlavery.

That said, as things stand, it's unlikely DarkDesiresClub will make it into any of my load orders designed for actual playthrough. I really like it and I could see potential in getting a room there (and having to work to keep it), though even as is it is an amazing mod I had lots of fun with. Still, SLSO is interfacing with SL in such a "hackish" way that it is very prone to interfere with all kinds of other mods, oftentimes breaking them. Not to mention, I'm also affected by the known bug that makes SLSO end SexLab scenes prematurely, which in conjunction with DDC can get immensely frustrating. I agree that automatically succeeding every time is kinda lame, and I'm not a fan of leaving your success to pure RNG either (i.e. the proposed solutions to make success depend on some general skills or SexLab skills). Perhaps in the long run, you can find a way to create your own SLSO style mini-game. I acknowledge though that this is probably a tall order in terms of scripting work.

I got this far ... then it collapsed.

I really don't understand ... why you need the older scrolls and the different arrows and Auriel's stuff ...

Maybe it's a masterpiece ... just don't have anything else installed and ... don't run.

---

Eddig eljutottam... aztán leomlott. Majd letöröltem... minden potyára felrakott dologgal együtt.

Tényleg nem is értem... minek kellenek az idősebb tekercsek meg a különböző nyilak és Auriel dolgai... 

Túl sok a fölösleges baromság és mindent kintről hozza... nem beépíti és nem használja!? 

Lehet hogy ez igy egy remekmű... csak éppen semmi más ne legyen telepítve és... ne fusson.

607117382_SkyrimSE2022-01-2913-20-36-78.jpg.cac68ec6120263e82610e96a4af0558a.jpg

9 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

I got this far ... then it collapsed.

I really don't understand ... why you need the older scrolls and the different arrows and Auriel's stuff ...

Maybe it's a masterpiece ... just don't have anything else installed and ... don't run.

Most likely, and assuming you mean it crashed...

You installed the wrong version of Zaz Animations pack, or have installed two versions of ZaZ Animations Pack (which is a no no).

Updates in v1.1.2

- added Nicole (New NPC you can rescue from the club, she is in the VIP room. You can only rescue her if you are a slave working in the club.)

- fixes to bondage furniture usage

- minor fixes to dialogue

- completing the main quest grants the player free entrance to the club

1.jpg

Edited by darkdesires04
3 hours ago, Kanerah said:

Really promising mod. I'd also like to see a male version of the mod. Maybe a version where MC can run the place?

I am not sure how he could run the place. It is already run by the Mistress and the succubus.

He could possibly pay for sex, or buy slaves and turn them into followers. But it would be more of slave trade mod then, not bondage.

6 hours ago, nehmezizz said:

too many mods required, are they really all highly necessary?

Yes unless I make a version that, for example, doesn't need Skooma Whore or Heels sound. ConsoleUtil is not absolutely necessary. The club might run slower, but that's it.

I will try to make the Skooma Whore a soft dependency in the next version. 

Edited by darkdesires04
15 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Hello small Bug in PetTask assignment:

you only roll a random number between 0 and 5. but you created 8 different task and they work (tried them with console)

Line:4728 in SetNextPetQuest.

int iRand = Utility.RandomInt(0,5)

the 5 should be an 8.

Actually, that's intended. This is to prevent the player from being assigned the lower priority furniture quests too often. Tasks 0 - 3 have a higher priority. If you roll 0 - 3, the task is assigned, unless the player already has it. But if you roll 4 or 5 then another roll is made from 0 to 8 to have chance of lower priority tasks being assigned. This is the second roll from 0 to 8:

iRand = Utility.RandomInt(0,SubmissiveQuestList.GetSize() - 1)

Edited by darkdesires04
On 2/4/2022 at 10:00 PM, darkdesires04 said:

Make sure you have only one ZAZ version installed and run FNIS. 

To see if the test cell works, in the console type:

coc zbfTestZone

did that for 3 times and still ctd with new game ....!? this is weird..should this be before every other mod (baka mods - milking economy - fertility) you are right it's a zaz thing ..but i can only run rev 1 with no problems .. 2 & 3 doesn't allow me to start a new game ..!? rev 1 ctds inside the club after several seconds

edit : finally got it working ...is mistress goung to be always giving pc random quests ..or can pc choose to battle at the arena or other stuff ..!?

Edited by aspirine2