1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

You be the first then. I've not see anyone NOT get a log from .Net script framework when its a crash, but maybe your crash is like a dragonborn size massive orgasmic crash! :P

Actually I think what he had, from his original description, was not a proper crash, but a lock-up. You chose to call it a CTD, but it likely was not. A CTD is just that, the program, in this case Skyrim.exe closes for some reason, dumping you to the Desktop. This (or rather the process leading to it) triggers the various crash routines. A lock-up is more problematic as technically the program does not encounter a fatal error, it just get stuck, usually in some kind of endless loop. Hence no real crash and no triggering the crash routines.
It's pretty uncommon with Skyrim, but I had it happen to me before. Skyrim just went unresponsive, usually but not always black screening and sound looping. I could tab out, I could close it from the task manager, but since it didn't technically crash, no crash log was generated.

7 hours ago, Man O War said:

@darkdesires04 I'm interested in your mod because it's compatible with the simple slavery mod, how does your mod work if I'm sold to the dark desire club? Is it eternal slavery or is it like the dark arena, that you must work to pay your debt and then be released?

edit: two more questions ->

1-the creature animations, i use others like anub and baka, is it necessary to install the creature billy animations too? because there wouldn't be more room in FNIS for more animations if it's zaz + full package of billy + baka + anub animations.

2-can be any version of devious device mod ?

Any creature animations are fine. Billy human, lesbian, glory hole, invisible furniture and DD are required because the mod sometimes uses those specific animations. Probably any version of devious device mod would work, but I haven't tested.

Edited by darkdesires04
On 3/15/2022 at 6:53 PM, darkdesires04 said:

Any creature animations are fine. Billy human, lesbian, glory hole, invisible furniture and DD are required because the mod sometimes uses those specific animations. Probably any version of devious device mod would work, but I haven't tested.

understood, one more question, how does slavery really work in your mod? Is it debt slavery (so you can escape and then you can be enslaved again if you have managed to get into debt again) or is it eternal slavery?

1 hour ago, cheesemonster said:

I only have 1 version of Devious Devices.

I think you mean 1 version of ZAZ since that's what we were talking about.

But your video is showing something that is not to me a CTD at all. I have no clue what this is, but it's not the ZAZ thing, and its not any of the usual CTD scenarios as you are not engaged in doing anything at all other than moving and looking around.

Also note that just because your mod manager says its only 1 version of ZaZ, or says anything, does not mean its true. The mod manager can only know and show what you've allowed it to manage. So lets say you've downgraded from AE, or changed things manually, done anything external to the mod manager... well... this can leave a mess behind, old files you thought you uninstalled can still be there and loading when your mod manager does not think they are there. Not saying this is your case. Your papyrus log was pretty clean otherwise I'd have brought this up.

My guess is that your VRam is maxing out, and thus Its purely a graphics overflow. But I am no expert on this. Too much graphically intense mods, and then you go into this club with dozens of NPCs, and not just vanilla NPCs but well dressed up ones, and boom, out of memory... freeze.

I'd say you need to use process of elimination to find root cause. If you think the guess that its graphical in nature is most likely (it sure as hell is not animations and very likely not ZaZ)... then process of elimination would be where you remove all mods related to graphics, and physics... ENBs, bodies, HTD/SMP. Might even start with your video card driver. 

On thing for sure is that this mod works if you install the minimum requirements. You could start with that, confirm it works, then start adding back from there, being sure to start a new game for each test.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, cheesemonster said:

Video of the crash

What I see:

T posing => Do you have FNIS errors? FNIS Patches not ticked? Correct ZAP version installed?

Pink textures (eye leashes, clothes, probably more) => missing textures, some mods aren't installed correctly or missing requirements

MCM kicker => only use it until all MCM show up, no need to run it other wise, if you have missing MCM on any kind of game you have other issues

Do you change mods mid-game? => check your save with FallRimTools for errors

Maybe mod going wild with active scripts => check your save for suspended stacks with FallRimTools

All those together point to a less than optimal installed mod combination.

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I think you mean 1 version of ZAZ since that's what we were talking about.

But your video is showing something that is not to me a CTD at all. I have no clue what this is, but it's not the ZAZ thing, and its not any of the usual CTD scenarios as you are not engaged in doing anything at all other than moving and looking around.

Also note that just because your mod manager says its only 1 version of ZaZ, or says anything, does not mean its true. The mod manager can only know and show what you've allowed it to manage. So lets say you've downgraded from AE, or changed things manually, done anything external to the mod manager... well... this can leave a mess behind, old files you thought you uninstalled can still be there and loading when your mod manager does not think they are there. Not saying this is your case. Your papyrus log was pretty clean otherwise I'd have brought this up.

My guess is that your VRam is maxing out, and thus Its purely a graphics overflow. But I am no expert on this. Too much graphically intense mods, and then you go into this club with dozens of NPCs, and not just vanilla NPCs but well dressed up ones, and boom, out of memory... freeze.

I'd say you need to use process of elimination to find root cause. If you think the guess that its graphical in nature is most likely (it sure as hell is not animations and very likely not ZaZ)... then process of elimination would be where you remove all mods related to graphics, and physics... ENBs, bodies, HTD/SMP. Might even start with your video card driver. 

On thing for sure is that this mod works if you install the minimum requirements. You could start with that, confirm it works, then start adding back from there, being sure to start a new game for each test.

I found out the issue, the issue is Unique Players 3.0. I disabled it and boom fixed. Could anyone give any insight to why this may be the case?

Edited by cheesemonster

You recommend a lot of monster mods for better arena fights, are there schlong patches for them? I ask because in one mod after the arena fight there is the option to have sex with the opponent. Or is this option only for human opponents?

Another thing, I love the animations from Salacious Idles SE, but I don't want to replace normal animations with them. Could someone be so kind and take the animations and set them up with Dynamic Animation Replacer so that they are only used within the Dark Desires Club by women?

Edited by N.Gamma
33 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

You recommend a lot of monster mods for better arena fights, are there schlong patches for them? I ask because in one mod after the arena fight there is the option to have sex with the opponent. Or is this option only for human opponents?

Another thing, I love the animations from Salacious Idles SE, but I don't want to replace normal animations with them. Could someone be so kind and take the animations and set them up with Dynamic Animation Replacer so that they are only used within the Dark Desires Club by women?

Those monsters don't have schlongs. It's only for fighting. 

As far as animations or any other updates anyone wants to do with this mod, I am fine with anything as long as it doesn't break the mod and the theme stays the same. I could merge any updates and post it for everyone. I am not working on any updates right now.

I was just about to test the mod for the first time and ran into a problem.
I started the mod via Simple Slavery and ended up in a prison cell within the Dark Desires Club.
The quest tells me to wait for someone to take care of me, but the quest fails after a short time by itself. Then the mistress stands in front of the cell and nothing happens, so I'm stuck in the prison cell.

Tested, all content seems is working good. First time it was hard to me find Mistress.

In my game some of female actors in club have bad eyes. All my cosmetic mods are merged, including The Eyes of Beauty in requirments, maybe this is problem?

Edited by crococat
2 minutes ago, crococat said:

Tested, all content seems is working good. First time it was hard to me find Mistress.

In my game some of female actors in club have bad eyes. All my cosmetic mods are merged, maybe this is problem?

Yes it would be a problem if the required cosmetic mods are merged into another mod.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

I was just about to test the mod for the first time and ran into a problem.
I started the mod via Simple Slavery and ended up in a prison cell within the Dark Desires Club.
The quest tells me to wait for someone to take care of me, but the quest fails after a short time by itself. Then the mistress stands in front of the cell and nothing happens, so I'm stuck in the prison cell.

It worked for me, you would need to talk to her and then she lets you out.

Wanted to ask, what is the reason that Separate Orgasms is a hard dependency for this mod? Meaning like, is the mod absolutely unusable without separate orgams? Would love to use it, but I've had nothing but issues with trying to set up separate orgasms and don't really want to mess with it if I don't have to.

Wanted to ask, what is the reason that Separate Orgasms is a hard dependency for this mod? Meaning like, is the mod absolutely unusable without separate orgams? Would love to use it, but I've had nothing but issues with trying to set up separate orgasms and don't really want to mess with it if I don't have to.

Been explained before. It is used to make sure you have a challenge trying to make your customer cum first (and preferably cum yourself just afterwards). Since it's a hard dependency I think MO or Vortex will throw an error if you try to start the game without it. You might be able to start anyway, but I doubt serving clients in the club will work properly, that is if it doesn't crash your game entirely.
I share your sentiments regarding SO, it's messy and I still hope darkdesires will eventually create his own script for this use case, but for the time being I'm afraid we are stuck with either using Separate Orgasms or not using the Dark Desires Club mod.

Edited by Talesien
23 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Been explained before. It is used to make sure you have a challenge trying to make your customer cum first (and preferably cum yourself just afterwards). Since it's a hard dependency I think MO or Vortex will throw an error if you try to start the game without it. You might be able to start anyway, but I doubt serving clients in the club will work properly, that is if it doesn't crash your game entirely.
I share your sentiments regarding SO, it's messy and I still hope darkdesires will eventually create his own script for this use case, but for the time being I'm afraid we are stuck with either using Separate Orgasms or not using the Dark Desires Club mod.

Have you gotten Separate Orgasms to work? I've tried and SexLabs just stops working properly. It will line up the actors but won't play the animations. They'll just stay lined up inside each other.

You can use the mod without SLSO if you don't have sex in the club. It won't crash, only the sex quests will fail. I could make a patch for sex quests to all succeed without SLSO but I don't see the point of the mod then. It's either they all fail or all succeed without SLSO.

Anyway there might be a toys alternative for it in the future.

Edited by darkdesires04
1 hour ago, DrStoney said:

Have you gotten Separate Orgasms to work? I've tried and SexLabs just stops working properly. It will line up the actors but won't play the animations. They'll just stay lined up inside each other.

Sexlab isn't the problem, that works just fine for me with SLSO, (well except some actors randomly getting dressed during a sex scene, but not sure if that's sexlab itself or some other mod interfering, it never happens without SLSO though, so there is some connection) there are other mods don't seem to like how SLSO handles things, particular ending sex scenes it appears (Naked Defeat to name just one).

Did you try SLSO on a new game or dropped it into an existing one? Because adding it to an existing game seems to be a sure fire way to get problems. Anyway you might get better assistance with your problem in the SLSO support thread.

Edited by Talesien
45 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Sexlab isn't the problem, that works just fine for me with SLSO, (well except some actors randomly getting dressed during a sex scene, but not sure if that's sexlab itself or some other mod interfering, it never happens without SLSO though, so there is some connection) there are other mods don't seem to like how SLSO handles things, particular ending sex scenes it appears (Naked Defeat to name just one).

Did you try SLSO on a new game or dropped it into an existing one? Because adding it to an existing game seems to be a sure fire way to get problems. Anyway you might get better assistance with your problem in the SLSO support thread.

I did it with a new game. I have SexLab Defeat SSE and I'm guessing that's probably the problem, though I got the same issue when just trying to masturbate with SexLab Eager NPCs. Didn't have any problems with my Load Order, the only new mod I added was SLSO.

14 minutes ago, DrStoney said:

I did it with a new game. I have SexLab Defeat SSE and I'm guessing that's probably the problem, though I got the same issue when just trying to masturbate with SexLab Eager NPCs. Didn't have any problems with my Load Order, the only new mod I added was SLSO.

not only slen but other mods especially when they involve hard script for sexlab has a chance of happening ctd because slso hinders or interrupts the proceeding of other sexlab mods like defeat for example. @darkdesires04 there would be an alternative, which would be a matter of luck, I don't know if you played the dark arena mod, but in some minigames of this mod it involves luck, so you could put the same thing in your mod, for example: started  some mistress quest and arrived at the stage that would involve the slso mod, instead of slso mod, you could put this luck script then the pc could cum first or later, may break the immersion but it should more safe for everyone to play.